SCALE | Taekook ✔️

By jinxed_jin

Everyone is ranked on a scale of 1-10 once they reach the age of 18. The number then appears on the centre o... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
7.5 (YM)
8
9
10
11
12
14
14.5 (YM)
15

13

5.9K 394 258
By jinxed_jin

Third person p.o.v
-

Jungkooks eyes slowly fluttered open.

He glanced over at the sleeping boy beside him.

He turned onto his side and gave Taehyung a little peck on the lips.

He watched as Taehyung stirred around in his sleep a bit, but none the less, didn't wake up.

Jungkook smiled to himself and reached over to his side table and unplugged his phone, checking the time and his notifications.

9:47am
Monday May 11th

(Jungkook) Instagram:
Bbygirl_nico, sunshine101, and 1 others liked your post.

Jungkook smiled, but it instantly dropped when he noticed something;

Monday?

He put his phone down and sat up, pulling the blanket off his own body.

"Taehyung, you gotta get up, we are late for school," Jungkook poked the older males side, but for a response all he got was Taehyung pulling the blanket up more, and rolling over onto his left side, facing away from Jungkook.

Jungkook slipped off the bed and walked over to Taehyungs side, grabbing the blanket and pulling it off his body.

Taehyung groaned tiredly "baby, stop.."

Jungkook hushed him "get your fatass outta bed."

Jungkook quickly ran to his bathroom and checked himself out in the mirror, to make sure his face and hair didn't look to messy.

He grabbed his tooth brush and quickly put a streak of tooth paste on it, sticking it into his mouth.

Taehyung soon showed up into the bathroom, his hair a mess.

"Why are you up so early?" He pouted and back hugged Jungkook, resting his head onto the younger boys shoulder.

Jungkook leaned back into the hug and whined "it's Monday and we are already over an hour late for class."

Taehyungs eyes widened and he lifted his head "what? It's Monday? already?"

Jungkook nodded with the tooth brush still in his mouth.

Taehyung glanced at his outfit- that looked semi-okay. It's was a pair of grey sweat pants, and a black baggy shirt.

Jungkook turned his body to face Taehyung and ran his fingers through Taehyungs hair a couple times

"Perfect, okay lets go," he spit into the sink and dusted his outfit off, running out of the bathroom shouting the lights off.

Jungkook drove them both to school that morning, speeding a bit accidentally.

They both finally got to school, Jungkook bid Taehyung a goodbye as he ran to his history class, giving the older boy a quick kiss.

Jungkook zoomed to his locker, he couldn't pay to be late to any classes anymore, he's been late to many times to count.

Once he grabbed his binder and textbooks before running up the stairs and finally making it to his class.

He opened the door and rushed to his seat, all eyes on him.

Jungkook shivered under all the gazes but none the less sat in his seat.

It went dead silent.

Everyone still starring at him.

Jungkook looked around, curiously.

"What?" He asked out loud, genuinely confused.

"Jungkook.. can I talk to you for a second?" The teacher asked politely and walked over to the door.

Jungkook stood up still confused but followed her none the less.

"What's up?" Jungkook asked as the door shut, the teacher still just starring at Jungkook.

"Your.. number.." The teacher pointed out "it's a five?"

She sounded hesitant.

Jungkooks body tensed.

He totally forgot about that.

Yeah He wasnt planning on covering it up, but he just— forgot.

"Oh, right," he stuttered and scratched his nape, "ya, my number is a five.."

The teacher wasn't speaking back.

she kinda just looked disgusted and walked back into the classroom, leaving Jungkook just standing there.

After a couple of seconds of calming down Jungkook walked back into the room.

And of course when he walked in all the students were once again speechless and just starring.

Jungkook was starting to feel uncomfortable.

He walled back to his seat, looking across the room and making eye contact with Jimin.

The older boy was sitting there with worry in his eyes, fiddling with his fingers.

Jungkooks heart was starting to beat faster, feeling all of everyone's eyes on him felt stressful, like everyone was judging him—

But yet again, they probably were.

Jungkook wanted to leave, he needed to leave.

The room started to feel smaller and smaller making Jungkook feel stuck. Trapped.

Before he could stand up he heard a student yell from the other side of the class room,

"So Jeon, you're a five now? How's it feel to be so lowly rated?"

All the students in that class started laughing at what the guy said, Jungkook peered at the person and saw that they were an eight.

Jungkook flushed from embarrassment, he glanced at the teacher and noticed she was also giggling.

Jungkooks breathing started to pick up, he could feel his heart pounding against his chest, his face was staring to feel hot, and his eyes started to water.

he quickly stood up and bolted out of the classroom as quickly as he could.

He ran down the halls and every student he passed gave him a dirty judgmental glare.

It was all just very overwhelming for Jungkook, he wasn't used to that much unwanted bad attention.

He finally decided to run into the bathroom and locked himself in one of the stalls, thanking the lord that the bathroom was empty.

He sat on top of the toilet lid, and brought his knees to his chest, wiping his eyes.

He sat in calming comfortable silence for awhile

Stupid number, why did it have to be a five.

It's not fair.

He felt more tears leaving his eyes at the thought, his heart beating faster and faster.

He pushed himself up onto the toilet lid a bit more.

It's not like he chose the five for himself.

He sighed and rested his head onto his knees and started to control his breathing a bit.

Well, that was until he heard the bathroom door being pushed opened.

Jungkook brought his hand up to his mouth and nose to hopefully quite down his breathing, praying that the person who entered wouldn't hear him.

It was silent before he heard a voice say "Jungkook? Are you in here?"

It was Jimin.

Of course it was.

Nobody else cared.

It was always just Jimin.

Jungkook brought the hand down from his mouth and started crying again.

Jimin quickly walked up to the stall after hearing him.

"Oh my god Jungkook, finally! are you okay?" He asked and stepped up to the door, pressing his hands to it.

"I don't know," Jungkook managed to whisper out.

Jimin sighed "I'm sorry that this had to happen to you."

Jungkook was silent for a moment "did they say anything else about me? You know.. after I left."

Jimin went silent, Jungkook Chuckeld in annoyance.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Jimin sighed "I'm sorry kook."

Jungkook coughed and then whispered "can you leave?" Still feeling very overwhelmed.

"Of course.. I'll see you later," Jimin then opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom.

After a couple more minutes of Jungkook crying to himself and trying to calm down his heart beat by breathing, and cool himself off by fanning his face since he was starting to sweat, he heard the bathroom door opening again.

Jungkook could hear this persons feet patterns which were much faster and rough to be waking against the ground.

The person suddenly stopped and Jungkook could hear the other persons heavy breathing, like they've been running.

"Jungkook?"

It was... Taehyung?

Why is Taehyung here?

Jungkook watched as Taehyungs shoes walked over to the front of the stall door that he was in.

"Jungkook, baby, open the door."

Jungkook shook his head, but then realized that Taehyung couldn't see him.

"No.."

Taehyung sighed and walked away.

Jungkook watched as Taehyungs shoes paced down to the exit.

Jungkook was waiting to hear the door open and Taehyung leave, but instead he heard the door being locked.

"Now will you come out?" He asked once again, this time his voice softer and much more gentle "please?"

Jungkook took a deep breath wiping his face and stepped off the lid and then opened the stall lock, before stepping out.

And as expected there stood Taehyung in all his glory.

The older boy was leaning against the counter.

Jungkook starred at Taehyung, and he starred back, neither of them saying anything.

Taehyung smiled and opened up his arms, Jungkook without any hesitation, ran into Taehyungs arms, resting his face onto the older boys shoulder.

Taehyung wrapped his long arms around Jungkooks petit body, rubbing his back for comfort.

They stayed like that for a bit, Jungkook having his arms wrapped around Taehyungs waist, pressing himself against the older boys body.

His eyes now just slightly watery.

"I'm a freak," Jungkook mumbled against Taehyung shoulder.

Taehyung gripped onto Jungkooks shoulders a little and pushed him back, both of them making eye contact.

"Hey now, Jungkook you are not a freak," The older boy started.

"You are an amazing person Jungkook, your number shouldn't have to play a part into that."

Jungkook sniffled "but it does, and I have no control over it, this is how people are gonna view me forever."

Taehyung frowned and pulled Jungkook into another hug seeing the younger boys eyes beginning to water again.

he absolutely hated seeing Jungkook sad.

"How'd you know I was in here?" Jungkook quietly asked Taehyung, wiping his eyes once again.

Taehyung chucked "Jimin texted me."

Jungkook rolled his eyes "of course he did."

The older smirked "you know.. this place reminds me of our first "time" together," changing the subject to something more 'happy'.

Jungkook looked up at him, a bit confused.

"You know, I remember I gave you one hefty hand job," Taehyung teased causing Jungkook blush and hit the older boys chest.

They both soon moved over to the wall and sat down onto the floor, Jungkook resting his head onto Taehyungs shoulder.

"I don't wanna go back to class," Jungkook whispered "they're all gonna make fun of me again.."

Taehyung sounded annoyed "who is 'they'? I will literally beat their asses for talking bad about you to your face."

Jungkook looked up at him with puppy eyes "thanks, but no, it's my whole class," He pouted.

"they think I'm to lowly rated," Jungkook continued and sighed.

"and I mean— they aren't wrong. why couldn't I be a high number like an eight or nine? heck, I'd even take a six! at least it's in the average, but no I just had to get a five—"

"Jungkook," Taehyung smiled and stopped the cute boy from ranting "being a five is no less then being a eight, or even a nine."

Jungkook looked at him confused "but it is?"

"No— well yes, the number is lower, but you don't get what I'm saying," he pressed his head up against the wall "it's not about that, it's about your personality."

Jungkook rolled his eyes "but you're a ten, I wouldn't expect you to understand.. everyone likes you."

Taehyung scoffed "anyone can like you too Jungkook."

Jungkook frowned and shook his head.

"Want me to prove it?" Taehyung asked, smiling a bit.

Jungkook glanced up, a tad bit confused on what Taehyung was indicating.

"Jeon Jungkook," Taehyung started, sitting up a bit and fixing his posture while smiling,

"will you be my boyfriend?"

-
- End of chapter 13 -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 15.8K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
444K 21.9K 56
-Kookie -Jungkook -International Playboy Which one do you want to talk to?? A Website where You can talk to person with three personalities,You can...
626K 27K 41
Jungkook is a student a Bighit University. He is the main target in school, everyone picks on him because he is weak and an easy target. But what hap...
275K 10.3K 22
[COMPLETED] "I fucking hate you Kim!" "Aww,then do you think I love you to the core? I also fucking hate you Jeon!" Taehyung and Jungkook hated each...