Broken love - love is magic!

By Sidneetartistic

Avu: Bandar ke bache! I hate you! You are a total Pagal,Stupid,Idiot,Gadhe! Sidd: So what? Do you know that... More

Character introduction
New Year
Graduation Decorations
On the same day!
Sleepover together!!!
Graduation and flight to Chandigarh
Love Meets!!
Drama Queen!
Let's have some fun!!!
Surprises!!!
Why!!
Movie night
Stuck with you
He's back
Dont mess with me
Drunk girls!
So I'm in trouble?
Confused
What happened?
She mad?!!!
Lotus Casino
Why are you still here?
Don't catch me
Idiot...why did we even invite her?!
Friends...?
Birthday
Who do I choose?!....
Marriage?!.....
Epilogue

New Years party

3K 144 4
By Sidneetartistic

*All the friends get ready and meet at the canteen*

Avneet's look

Jai's look*imagine him wearing pink lipstick *

Aashu' look

Adnaan's look

Riyaz's look

Reemi's look
*At canteen the boys reach first and are chatting*
Jai: See I told you that these girls can't do anything on time.
Riyaz: For the first time I'm seeing Jai saying something bad about Reemi.
Adnaan: Yaa I never knew that Jai didn't like Reemi soo much.
Jai: *in mind* these people are going to kill me someday
Jai: Guys forget it okay.
Riyaz: Anyway see the girls are here.
*Jai and Adnaan turned around and saw the girls*
Jai: *going closer to Reemi* You look beautiful Reemi.
*Btw all are watching them except Adnaan and Aashu*
Reemi: I kn....
Riyaz: *before Reemi could finish* Even you are looking beautiful Jai wearing Reemi's pink lipstick and that too from her lips!!!
*And then Jai starts chasing Riyaz around but stops because they have to go to a party*
While they were chasing each other:
Adnaan: You are looking nice Aashu.
Aashu:Even you are looking handsome.
*And then they got lost in each other again*
Avu: These people are always lost in each other. Let me do something...
*Avu quickly went and pushed Aashu but Adnaan was so lost that he didn't catch her and she fell on the ground.Because of the sound of Jai's laughter Adnaan came back to his senses.
Aashu: Ouch.. Avneet and Adnaan I am going to kill you today!
Adnaan: But why are you going to kill me I didn't push you.
Aashu: So who was Standing in front of me and was too lost in me that when I fell he didn't do anything about it?
Adnaan: Ohh So you wanted me to catch you???
Avu: *in mind* So they are also going to kill me for this anyway...
Avu: Um hello if your romance is over it's already 6:30pm and if you want you people can do your romance here but I am going to the party. Anyone coming?
Riyaz: I am coming. I mean who will I do romance with all of the are taken.
Avu: Okay let's go Riyaz.
Everyone except Riyaz and Avu: Wait Wait we are coming too!
*they all went to the party anyway and enjoyed there*
*At Party*
Avu: Hey guys it's already 6:45 let's have some snacks from the buffet.
Riyaz: YAYYYYYY!!!!!
Aashu: Riyaz why are you screaming?
Riyaz: Because...
Aashu: Because what Riyaz ?? Say or else we are leaving you here and going because we don't want to get embarrassed in front of everyone.
Riyaz: No no no don't leave me here.
Avu: fine
*they have a lot of fun at the party and they danced a lot and they met again at the gate*
Announcement: All the students are allowed to go home and come back tomorrow for the decorations of the graduation hall.
Adnaan: So we are allowed to go home.
Avu: Me and Jai are going home by Uber so if u guys want to go home in the Uber the Uber can drop you people at your homes.
Everyone except Avu and Jai: Okay
*they all went to their homes*
Avu POV:
I'm so sad I'm going to have to leave my friends and go to some random other Evermour high school and when I ask mumma she tells me that I have to go. But I have to tell my friends or else they are going to think I betrayed them.
*Avu makes a group video call but doesn't add Jai as he already knows*
On video call:
Avu: Hi guys!!!(with a fake smile)
Riyaz: Hi Avu why did you call?
Aashu: Hi Avu it's almost 12:00pm why did you call.Actually even I wanted to tell you something very important.
Riyaz,Reemi: Actually even I wanted to tell you something very important.(they all looked at each other and felt very confused)
Avu: So Riyaz you tell first.
Riyaz: No Avu let Reemi tell first.
(And then they were fighting with each other about who will tell first)
Everyone together except Adnaan : Okay fine I will tell first.(They looked at each other again but didn't argue)
Everyone together except Adnaan: So I am moving to this new high school named Evermour high school .(We looked at each other and we were soooo happy)
Avu: REALLY!!!!!!
Aashu: Ya really Avu(Author: I know Aashu is never excited)
Riyaz: Yayyyyyy I'm sooo excited.
Reemi : Yes but I'm more excited so today I'm going to have pani puri, Gajar ka halva, pizza, aloo ki roti, ice cream and milkshakes.
Riyaz: Reemi Tum kitne khate ho.
If you eat so much then you will become fat and when you go to the new school you won't be able to make friends. And also you won't be able to impress your going to be boyfriend.(He said this thinking about Jai)
Reemi: oh ya where is Jai and why isn't he on the video call?
Avu: I didn't add Jai to the call cause he already knows that I am going to the high school.
Reemi: But I wanted to talk to him.
*oh no why did I say that now these people are going to think all different kind of things and ask me all different kinds of questions*
Riyaz: Someone wants to talk to that gadhe sooo much!!
Avu: Riyaz it's ok if she wants me to call him I can call him anyway.
Reemi: No it's ok no need.
Aashu: Hey guys I'm also here and when are you guys leaving to go to Evermour high school as we have to take a flight to Chandigarh.
Everyone except Adnaan: I am leaving after graduation on Saturday air India flight at 6:00am.( They looked at each other and were soooo happy)
Aashu: So all of us can leave together on Saturday.But now it's already 1:30pm we should sleep and also we have school tomorrow.
Adnaan: Tomorrow I'll come and pick
u guys up as after graduation we won't see each other as I'm not changing schools as I already took my board exams at this school.(After he said this Aashu looked sad but had a fake smile on her face)
Aashu: Anyways good night and see you tomorrow.
Avu POV;
I was soooo happy I had to go and tell Jai the news as he was also very sad.
*Avu was on the way to Jai's room and soon she reached*
Avu POV : before I went in I looked through the door which was kind of open and i saw him crying by looking at a picture.
(I went closer to him but he didn't notice and when I saw the picture I felt like teasing him a bit and not telling him the truth)
Avu: Jai why are you crying looking at Reemi's picture? Are you jealous that she looks soo much better than you?
Jai: Didi stop it yaar I'm going to miss her a lot.
Avu: Why are you only going to miss her aren't you going to miss all the other friends? (I always wanted to know if he liked Reemi so let me find out today)
Jai: Actually Didi I am going to miss her the most as I kind of ... um
Avu: kind of what?
Jai: I like her and I have a crush on her that's why I'm going to miss her the most.
Avu: I KNEW IT, i knew it, I knew it that my chote bhai had feelings. (But anyways I knew it before only because once I checked his phone gallery and it was full of Reemi's pictures and from that time only I knew my brother was a pagal ladka but now there was no point of finding out so let me mess up his room while telling him the truth)
Jai: But Didi what's the point now we both are leaving them and she never knew that I liked her and anyways Didi why aren't you sad?
Avu: (time to start messing up his room😏😏) YAYYYYYYYYY!!! *i said jumping on his bed making sure the matress gets ruined and then I pushed Jai onto a cupboard with door open and when Jai landed on the cupboard all the clothes fell out and then I thought of making it a bit more messier and then I went to the book shelf and took the perfume which was kept on it and sprayed it all over the room and especially on Reemi's picture.And then when Jai got up and saw the whole place ruined he gave gave me a glare and was coming right at me when I remembered that his book shelf was broken so if I just pushed it a little it would fall on him so I pushed it right on time and moved out of the way and soon books were falling on him and I went near the door as I heard mumma coming and all the books fell on Jai and then I still wasn't satisfied until I saw the end in which the whole cupboard fell on Jai.*
Mumma: Oh my god Jai what were you doing in your room and what is this smell of perfume???
Jai: Mumma this is not my faul.....
Avu: Mumma I just came to tell him that on Saturday all our friends including Reemi (she said this looking at Jai) are coming to Evermour high school with us but then I came I saw him like this* she said in an innocent tone*
Mumma: Anyway but Jai whose picture is that?
Jai: *he was looking at Avu and telling her to make mumma go away*(and Avu understood and didn't want to torcher him more so...)
Avu: Leave him mumma I think he has gone pagal and anyway mumma did you plan this?
Mumma: Yes Avu I only planned this with your friend's moms because they also thought it was a good idea.
Avu: You are the best Mumma *and then she went and hugged her*
Mumma: Anyway Jai I hope you get your senses back(mujhe tum par vishvas hai ki tumko akal aajayega, nahi Aya toh mein kuch nahi kar sakta hoon)
And also clean your room and if it's not clean you are not having dinner and btw dinner is pizza.
Jai: But mumma can Avu help me clean?
Mumma: Jai but why should Avu help you clean when you made your room messy?
Jai: gives Avu the death glare
*Mumma leaves the room*
Avu: *laughing soo much and she can't stop* Bye mera Chota sa pyaara sa bhai
and don't forget to clean your room!!!
*I know he is going to kill me
tomorrow*
Avu: And also Jai we had a group call WITHOUT YOU and discussed these important things which we cannot discuss with you and if you are wondering Reemi wanted to talk to you in the call but you weren't there and also you don't have her number as all of us got it in the group call!
So good luck on your relationship Jai!!!

Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 13.5K 33
UNEDITED. Avneet Kaur Nandra, who was a very bubbly girl but now is just a tortured slave by her parents or I must say Mr and Mrs Sharma now.. Sid...
89.9K 5.4K 32
He is calm She is talkative He is depressed She is happy soul He is smiling She is the reason He fought for himself She was beside him She is the r...
157K 8.6K 164
I am new in the fandom and am a very very very big fan and supporter of our most dear sidneet.. I also ship abhinavi, fainat and jaireem.. And so I...
137K 6.4K 86
Hello sidneet fans! I am here with a sidneet fanfic and this is my first Wattpad story. So pls co-operate if there are any mistakes. Let's begin... ...