obsessed. || reddie [complet...

By BOTTOMRICHIE

Yandere! Richie OH MY GOD UPDATE ITS COMPLETED FUUUUCCCKK I got this idea completely from a wattpad comment... More

d i s c l a i m e r
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v eοΏΌ
A/N
t h i r t e e n
f i f t e e n
A/N
16 (teaserrr)
s i x t e e n
πš›πš’πšŒπš‘πšŠπš›πš πšπš˜πš£πš’πšŽπš›
BRUH 😩
HI ANNOUNCEMENT REGUARDING THIS BOOK-

f o u r t e e n

423 23 41
By BOTTOMRICHIE

FINE AALIYAH-
smut warning (just skip to where it says end of smut)
//

"R-Richie!" Eddie's voice rang.

Richie sat up in his bed, turning to Eddie, who was sitting over him. He was sweating, and Eddie just looked worried.

"Richie?" Eddie cupped Richie's cheek

"I'm- I-"

Eddie smiled softly, "You can tell me."

"I had a really weird dream and- and-" Richie couldn't seem to get the words out, "and you were in it."

"What was it about?"

"Um-"

Suddenly Maggie came running in through the door, "Did he have another nightmare?"

Eddie gave her a halfhearted shrug, "He was about to tell me."

"What's wrong sweetie?"

Richie was far too embarrassed, what in the actual hell?

He just sat up in his bed, getting up and marching to the bathroom as Eddie and his mother talked worriedly about Richie's 'nightmare'.

Richie locked the door behind him, sitting on the toilet seat with his head in his hands. What in the hell was wrong with him? Richie thought about it for a moment, deciding that it was best to just ignore it.

Eddie knocked on the door, "Hey, Rich? It's just me."

Richie reluctantly got up from the toilet seat, feeling oddly uncomfortable for no specific reason. He unlocked the door, stepping aside for Eddie to come in.

It was like time stopped, Eddie was crying.

He marched into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. His eyes were puffy and red, and fresh tears still rolled down his cheeks. He grabbed Richie's arm, examining it closely, then looking at the other.

Eddie sighed in relief, holding one of Richie's hands.

"What did you dream about?"

"It wasn't a nightmare."

Eddie nodded, "I believe you."

"It was me and you and we- I don't know it's weird, really weird." Richie shrugged, confusing himself at this point.

"Oh, oH- OH!" Realization hit Eddie like a train.

"I've literally never had a dream like that before in my life and holy fucking shit. It was really weird."

Eddie smiled, "Good weird or bad weird?"

"Good? Maybe? I don't really have any connotation for it." Richie looked off into space.

Eddie leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss to Richie's cheek, "You're adorable."

Richie booped his nose, "No, you're adorable."

They both sat there, staring at each other intensely. Richie fidgeted with his hands, still unsure why he was so uncomfortable.

Eddie's eyes darted to the floor, but quickly back up to Richie's face, "Rich? You're um- you-"

Richie took a step back, looking down.

oh shit.

"Do you know how to get rid of that?" Eddie asked, looking back at the ground.

Richie shook his head, this usually happened in the morning when he woke up and it usually disappeared after he peed or something.

This was really different.

"I- um-" Eddie's voice squeaked, "I- I- could help you."

Richie stopped breathing entirely, looking at Eddie. He thought about it for a second before nodding slowly.

"I- Okay."

Eddie leaned up, pushing his lips against Richie's. It was more of like the kiss in the kitchen, not as soft as the rest. Richie instinctively pushed Eddie against the wall, leaning on one of his elbows, cupping Eddie's cheek with the other hand.

"RICHIE I'M GOING OUT!"

Richie pulled away from Eddie's mouth, "WHY?!"

"BEVERLY CALLED ITS URGENT!"

Richie shook his head, connecting his lips with Eddie once again.

"Not in the bathroom-" Eddie breathed out.

Eddie grabbed Richie's hand, dragging him to the bedroom, making him sit on the bed. Eddie stood in front of him, thinking of how to properly explain fucking someone.

Eddie lifted his head, looking at Richie, who's legs swung back and forth on the bed.

"So, when you're- um- making out with someone, there's this thing called a hickey. It's where you kiss someone's neck really hard, like, you bite it and shit, and it leaves a mark."

Richie frowned, "Wouldn't it hurt?"

"Only if you do it wrong."

"You want me to bite your neck like a fucking vampire?" Richie asked, "What if I hurt you?"

"I'll tell you."

Eddie climbed into Richie's lap, straddling him and gripping his shoulders. He pressed their lips together, slowly moving his mouth against Richie's. Richie caught on fairly quickly, moving his mouth carefully.

Eddie tilted his head up slightly, and Richie seemed to catch the drift, quietly kissing down his neck before settling in a spot, sucking and nipping at the skin gently.

Eddie wasn't exactly sure why Richie was good at this, he just was. Almost how you are just suddenly able to eat or drink, you weren't taught, it's just instinct.

Richie pulled away, looking into Eddie's eyes with an unknown expression. It was a mixture of, was that good? and what now?

"When you kiss someone you can use your tongue, and it's like, cool I guess." Eddie breathed out, "Do what feels right, okay?"

Richie nodded, leaning into Eddie's lips, wrapping his arms around his waist. Eddie gasped at the small action and Richie licked into his mouth, Eddie could tell he was trying to do this properly, even though he had no idea what he was doing.

Eddie instinctively rolled his hips downward, unable to really contain himself anymore. Richie groaned into the kiss, the vibrations making Eddie's head buzz.

Eddie pushed Richie back onto the bed, not breaking the kiss once. He started moving his his hips at a faster pace, occasionally whining at the increased friction.

Richie suddenly flipped Eddie over, hovering above him by propping himself up on both of his elbows. Eddie's legs wrapped around his waist, and Richie quickly moved to Eddie's neck.

"J-Jesus, you catch on f-f-fast." Eddie moaned, still pushing himself upward against Richie.

Eddie suddenly stopped, trying to regulate his breathing, "R-Richie- I want you to- wait."

Richie lifted his head to make eye contact with Eddie.

"Do you wanna..?" Eddie trailed off, breathing heavily.

"Hmm?" Richie hums.

"Are we gonna like, fuck, fuck?"

"Like my dick up your ass?" Richie sat up, looking at Eddie.

Eddie sat up as well, "That's one way to put it. Just, do you wanna?"

Richie nodded slowly, looking at Eddie with buzzing curiosity.

Eddie grabbed Richie's hand, putting two of his fingers into his mouth, making sure to get them wet with his spit.

"I'm taking off my shorts, okay?" Eddie said, gripping the waistband of his shorts.

Richie nodded, mentally preparing himself as Eddie slipped his shorts off. It was odd because he didn't know why his fingers were covered in spit, or what was about to happen.

Eddie took Richie's not-spit covered hand, placing it on the band of his boxers, "Take them off."

Richie did, a weird feeling rocking through him.

"Now, take one finger and- uh- yeah."

Richie did as told, pushing his finger all the way up to the knuckle, he knew as little to move his finger, but first give Eddie some time to adjust.

Eddie seemed to be okay, and Richie pushed his finger in and out, occasionally bending it. Eddie told him to add another finger, repeating the process until Eddie sat up, looking Richie in the eyes.

"Richie- take off- your- shit!"

Richie slammed his fingers into Eddie's prostate, (something Richie was unaware existed until that night) and Eddie practically screamed, unable to do anything but let his arms flail uselessly.

"Shit, shit, shit! Richie just- fuck! S-stop."

Richie sat up, his curls bouncing against his forehead playfully. Eddie tugged at Richie's shirt, pulling it over his head, doing the same with himself. He pressed a few kisses to Richie's neck, preparing himself for what was about to happen.

"Take off your shorts." Eddie said, finding it harder to contain himself.

Richie did, sitting on the bed in his grey boxers, giving Eddie the opportunity to just admire Richie. His curls framed his face perfectly, and his freckles that made him so impossibly beautiful, something that most people couldn't pull off at all.

Eddie reached forward pulling off Richie's boxers in one swift motion. He leaned down, pushing the head of Richie's dick into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the tip. Richie's hands shook, immediately tangling in Eddie's hair.

"Fuck-"

Eddie pushed his head all of the way down so that his mouth was around the base. He quickly pulled his mouth away, grabbing Richie by the hands and pulling him on top of him.

"I want you to just put some weight on me, okay? Then slowly push in."

Richie did as he was told, putting some weight on Eddie, still propping himself up. Richie lined himself up with Eddie's entrance. He didn't really have the time to process what was happening, he just pushed in slowly, causing Eddie to squirm beneath him.

Eddie's breathing picked up and Richie sat still for a second, moving slightly after Eddie let out a needy whine. He didn't pull out all of the way until his third thrust, which is around the time he'd picked up speed.

Eddie's whole body sputtered and Richie leaned down to kiss him, licking every corner of his mouth. Eddie couldn't keep up with the kiss, just allowing his head to lull to the side.

He doesn't remember anything feeling this good. Richie doesn't either, feeling Eddie writhe beneath him, being this close to him, maybe that's what Richie really liked, being so impossibly close to Eddie and taking in every part of him, his smell, how beautiful he was, everything.

"Ch-choke me." Eddie whined.

"I- I can't- I"

"It won't hurt-"

Richie sighed, wrapping one hand around Eddie's throat, keeping one hand on the bed, propping himself up. The bed rocked slightly with their movements, almost hitting the wall.

"F-Fuck! unh-"

Richie slammed directly into his prostate, causing stray tears to leak out of the corners of Eddie's eyes. Richie looked at him, immediately changing his angle so that he hit it on every snap of his hips.

Eddie shook his head, feeling something tighten in his stomach. The lights in the room became too bright.

"Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me-" Eddie gasped, desperately needing Richie's mouth.

Richie complied, leaning down to press Eddie's lips to his own. That's probably what sent Eddie over the edge. He saw flashing lights, even though his eyes were closed, and felt the tightening coil in his stomach snap like a rubber band.

His body shook as thick ropes of cum shot onto his stomach. His head swirled as he came down from his high, Richie following close behind. Richie pulled out slowly, absolutely exhausted, proven by the sweat dripping from his brow. Eddie curled up into his chest, almost immediately snoring.

Richie knows Eddie will hate waking up messy, and he wants to get up and clean him off, but before he gets the chance, he also falls asleep.

He dreams of them, strolling in a field dotted with beautiful flowers.

//

JK THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WAS SMUT HDJSJSJSJSJJ

HONESTLY, IT SUCKS AND IM TIRED SO IM SORRY.

ITS ACTUALLY REALLY BAD THO AND ILL PROLLY EDIT IT LATER.

🥵🥵 hi aaliyah 🤪🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 526 29
i wrote this when i was 13 so i'm sorry for how bad it is but a lot of people seem to enjoy it so i'm leaving it up, just know i am self aware x
5.9K 85 12
my blue jeans will last me my whole life, so should we β˜† β˜† β˜† completed ! this was written a few year...
7.3K 138 24
ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’” 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 β”ŠΝ™βœ§Λ–*°࿐ ❝ i'm not ΰΌ„*ੈ✩ perfect... that's what my parents tell me at least ❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ ...
6.6K 65 21
the explanation is in the title i have to many ideas to have one plot line so here are a bunch of oneshots some of these are hella crappy so feel fre...