Beyond Ωmega (My hero X Male...

By DoctorDestiny

Y/n Tsukumo a fifteen year old half Japanese boy that's spent his childhood wanting to be a greatest hero, th... More

Prologue
Chapter 2 Battle Trial
Chapter 3 My Turn
Chapter 4 Class Rep
Chapter 5 Attack on USJ
Chapter 6 Go Beyond
Chapter 7 After Math

Chapter 1 First Day

1.1K 15 3
By DoctorDestiny

NeXxxT Part.

My goggles bounced on my chest as I jogged up the hill the U.A. not even breaking a Sweat, I ran until I met up with Midoriya, we get to the entrance. Switching out our shoes.

I rush to the class un able to maintain my excitement, Midoriya was lagging behind by a few seconds.

Y/n:"It's time, me and my shadow are going to be heros!"

I exclaim as he was breathing heavily.

Midoriya:"Why were you running?"

Y/n:"My Ma has me doing a regimen to keep my body strong and my stamina high!"

Flexing I push open the door.

Y/n:"Hello fellow future heros."

I out with and overly enthusiastic smile on my face.

????:"Hello, I welcome your enthusiasm."

That one glasses guys responded,  walking up to us.

Iida:"I am Tenya Iida pleasure to meet yiu both."

I bow response.

Y/n:"I am Y/n Tsukumo nice to meet you as well."

Midoriya:"I'm Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you."

I look over seeing the cute girl that saved Midoriya walking over, he got flustered as she walked over.

Y/n:"Nice you made it too, whatever your name is. "

She giggled presenting her hand to me.

Ururaka:"My names Ochako Ururaka.

Y/n:"Oh, Nice to offically know your name."

Shaking her hand, I motion to Midoriya.

Y/n:"You remember my best buddy, right?"

I say sliding him forward as he was akwardly smiling and waving.

Midoriya:"H-hi."

Ururaka:"Nice to meet both."

Midoriya:"Y-yeah. "

????:"You disrespect this great school by putting feet on the desk."

Our attention went across the room it was that guy with the glasses from the enterance exam.

Bakugo:"God you're a bigger ear ache than the banana brain.“

Y/n:"So the boom stick , got into U.A.

He turned toward us.

Bakugo:"Your damn right I did! Get in my way and I'll kill you and that damned nerd!"

Y/n:"I could make worse if you want."

Bakugo:"That a challenge banana brain!?"

He got up scowling ready to use his quirk.

Midoirya:"Uh Tsukumo."

Y/n:"You always picked on Midoriya when ever I wasn't there guess your scared when someone isn't afraid to fight back, let's see what you got!"

Bakugo:"You Damn Monkey!"

He got ready to attack as I got ready to defend.

??????:"Both of you shut up."

We both look around seeing who said that.

??????:"Hurry up and get to your seat, class is about to start."

I looked at the others faces as they looked at me feet. I look down seeing a giant bug.

Y/n:"What the Heck? “

Aisawa:"My Name is Shouta Aisawa, and I will be your homeroom teacher for this year." The man stood up and freed himself revealing a disheveled man with a bunch of scarfs wrapped around his neck.

Y/n:"So is there anything else?"

Aisawa:"Right let's get to it put these on and ahead outside." He held out tracksuits with the Letters U and A printed on it.

A few minutes later the whole class stood outside as the scarf guy was explaining whet we were doing it here.

Y/n:"So what are we doing out here? "

Aisawa"If you really want make the big leagues you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies. Here at U.A. we aren't tethered to traditions, that means I get to run class however I see fit."

Being one the greatest heros in the world, That's my dream.

Aisawa:"This country is still trying to pretend that everyone is born equal by not letting those with the most power excell. It's not rational, but one day the ministry of education will learn."

That makes sense even though its heartless.

Aisawa:"Bakugo, how far can you throw?"

Bakugo:"67 meters I think. "

Aisawa:"Try with your quirk, anything goes just stayin the circle."

Bakugo stepped forward, As Mr. Aisawa tossed him a ball.

Bakugo:"Alright you asked for it." Winding He visiously fired the ball erupted sending it soaring for miles.

Y/n:"Pff, I could do that."

Aisawa:"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities, it's the most rational way of figureing out your potential as pro heros."

Mr.Aisawa turns to show the final distance 705.2 meters.

Aisawa:"Today you'll compete in 8 physical tests to gauge your potential, whoever comes in last has none and will be expelled immediately."

Uraraka:"You can't sent one of us home, we just got here! Even if it wasn't the first day that's not fair."

Aisawa:"So you think natural disasters are fair,or power hungry villians, catastrophic accidents that wipe out whole cities the whole world is full of unfairness, go beyond, plus ultra style. So let the games begin."

I stepped up with a bright smile on my face the circle.

Aisawa:"Willingly stepping up alright, show me what you can do." He tossed me a ball.

'1/5 Primal Release.'

I thought transforming my right my nails grew to claws, my shifted skin to a tan with light brown fur.

After quick wind up, I pour as much strength I could into this throw sending and air pressure wave out.

Aisawa:"Not bad."

Y/n Tsukumo
Quirk:Primal Fury-He can swift parts of his body into that of a primate, gaining all of their strengths.

He showed my distance.

1014.2 meters

Tape Guy:"Woah he has that much raw power."

Iida:"Yeah he must have a strength Quirk. "

After a few other it was Midoriya's turn for long distance throwing.

Y/n:"You got this Midoriya."

I say giving him a thumbs up.

He winds up threw, choking at the last second only throwing it 46 meters.

'Nothing happened.'

Midoriya:""W-what but my quirk."

Aisawa:"I Erased your quirk, I don't know what the admission board was thinking letting someone like you to enroll at this school."

Mr. Aisawa's hair rose and a his scarfs began to move as he glared at Midoriya.

Midoriya:"You can look at someone and erase their powers, the Eraser Hero: Eraserhead."

Aisawa:"Your not ready you can't control your power. Were you planning on breaking your bones again banking on someone else to save your useless body?"

Thas was hard to listen to, but he's right...

Aisawa:"No matter what your intentions are you'd be nothing but a liability in battle."

Aisawa:"You're reckless passion remind of another hero I know, one that saved a thousands people by himself and became a legend. Sorry Midoriya your kind of power there is no way you can become a hero."

I gritted my teeth as there's nothing much I can do, other wise I'll prove him right.

Aisawa:"I've returned your impractical quirk take your final throw and get it over with."

Iida:"I wonder if our teacher gave him some advice. "

Bakugo:"Probably told him to start packing. "

Y/n:"Shut Up Bakugo. "

Bakugo:"Screw You!"

Midoriya's mood changed from sadness to desperation as he picked up another ball.

After a wind up he sent a shockwave past us all launched the ball breaking threw several clouds.

Tape Guy"Wow that's a pretty powerful Quirk!"

Iida:"Yes however Midoriya Broke another on of his limbs, just like in the exam. "

Bakugo:"Deku you Quirkless basterd tell me how you did that!!" He yelled running toward him.

I was just about to grab Bakugo until several bandages wrapped around him.

Bakugo:"What the hell get this thing off of me!?!"

He screamed trying to get out Mr.Aisawa's scarfs.

"You Basterd!!"

Aisawa:"That's enough unless you both want to be expelled cut it out." He cut in erasing bakugos quirk.

My attention shifts over to Midoriya, his finger was badly bruised and broken, he managed to keep himself on the score board.

It was time to do the rest of the challenges. Midoriya struggled threw all of them,  and I couldn't do anything...

The sky was shifting orange as everyone was tired and waiting fir thr results

Aisawa:"I've ranked you all from best to worse you should probably have a good idea of who has the most standing already, I'll just pull up the whole list it's not worth going over each individual score."

I looks seeing I'm 4th in the ranking And as keeping looking down searching for Midoriya's name and I found it in dead last.

Midoriya:"No..."

He collapsed to his knees and started tearing up.

Aisawa:"Oh and I was lying no one is going home. That was just rational disception to get you all to try your best."

Y/n:"Thank...goodness."

...

We were getting ready to leave school grounds as Ururaka and Iida joined us..

Y/n:"Good thing your not going anywere, I would rampage of you got expelled."

I say smiling.

Ururaka:"How can you say that so casually? "

Y/n:"Because it's been both of our dreams since we were young. "

Midoriya:"Yeah I've always been studying quirks, Tsukumo has always been training.."

Y/n:"We are an unbeatable team and now his quirk manifested, we are that much closer to being Beyond Omega!“

Ururaka:"Wow, wait what's Beyond Omega?“

Midoriya:"It's his way of saying 1,000,000%."

"Plus Ultra Style! "We exclaimed in unison.

Ururaka:"So what about you guys and Bakugo?"

Midoriya:"Oh well."

Y/n:"He used to bullly Midoriya, only when I wasn't around. And I never got a chance to-"

Midoriya:"Its okay Tsukumo, that happened a long time ago."

Y/n:"You sure... Okay. Well now that you have your quirk we can train together, I want to know how one of those punches feel."

Ururaka:"You don't mean thr punch he used to destroy the robot in hr exam do you?"

Midoriya:"That's exactly what he means... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 51 10
Izuku Midoriya, was a child with a huge dream. To be a hero, like his idol, the number one hero, All Might. Dreams that came crashing down, when he l...
6K 231 20
"All I care for is seeing those I love smile." (Y/N) was born in a world where 80% of Humans had Superpowers named, "Quirks" and the other 20% were Q...
88.2K 2.6K 33
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
137K 2.1K 30
(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment!) Y/N Is A 16 Year O...