Babysitting One Direction (BO...

By ChamrockJack

This is about a girl called Tessa Tomlinson, she gets abused by her dad but her life changes when she babysit... More

Babysitting One Direction
Chapter 1 - The Phone Call
Chapter 2 - Victoria Secrets
Chapter 3 - More Shopping
Chapter 4 - Mingling
Chapter 5 - Truth or Dare
Chapter 6 - The Truth Unveils
Chapter 7 - Swimming
Chapter 8 - Night Clubbing
Chapter 9 - Hangover
Chapter 10 - The Plan
Chapter 11 - Grounded
Chapter 12 - Twitter
Chapter 13 - Chased by Directioners
Chapter 14 - News at the Hospital
Chapter 15 - Tangled in Niall
Chapter 16 - Sister Brother Bonding
Chapter 17 - Twitcam
Chapter 18 - Nessa's Beach
Chapter 19 - Twitcam Dares
Chapter 20 - New Club in Town
Chapter 21 - Meeting
Chapter 22 - Packing
Chapter 23 - Waking Up
Chapter 24 - The Airport
Chapter 25 - Arriving in Canada
Chapter 26 - The Hotel
Chapter 27 - The Fight
Chapter 28 - Handcuffed to Niall
Chapter 29 - The First Concert
Chapter 30 - We Never Broke Up
Chapter 31 - Kidnapped
Chapter 32 - Torture
Chapter 33 - A Signal
Chapter 34 - Rescue Plan
Chapter 35 - A Wheelchair ?!
Chapter 37 - Suprise Party
Chapter 38 - Niall's Birthday!
Chapter 39 - The End
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ!

Chapter 36 - Suprise Party Planning

35.8K 552 98
By ChamrockJack

{ TESSA POV }

Today is the 11th of September! The last few days had gone by so quickly! I had gotten used to the wheelchair and had been forced to do stupid leg exercises, all is good! Tomorrow is my birthday! But nobody knows. I've never celebrated a birthday before so I'm not really sure... I don't think anybody knows...

"Tessa only 2 days till my birthday!" Niall said happily. He's been having a countdown for ages! He's been so happy.

"And tomorrow is yours, don't worry I haven't forgotten," he whispered into my ear.

"How did you know?" I reply, looking at him with a gaping mouth.

"I made your email account didn't I?" he smirked. Damn.

"Niall I don't want to celebrate it, I never have and I never will." I said frowning.

"Stubborn since day one!" Niall said laughing.

"I'm having a bath, byee!" I said wheeling myself into the bathroom.

{ NIALL POV }

I ran into the room everyone was is.

"Guys! We gotta plan a surprise party for Tessa, its her birthday tomorrow but she doesn't want anyone to know." I whisper shouted.

"Ohh I was thinking a surprise party that you two can share?" Louis said.

"You know its her birthday?" I asked.

"Yup, brother knows all! We have been to the hospital twice now with her so I was bound to find out!" Louis said smirking. I nodded as we all planned.

Let's do it at that nightclub! We could rent the whole place out!" Harry said smiling.

We all agreed as we made a guest list. We decided to invite bands that Tessa liked, we also invited everyone's girlfriends. We decided to invite some family as well so we're going to send plane tickets home. I can't wait for my mum and dad to meet Tessa. Hopefully Greg is coming too. Greg my brother not the guy who is in jail! Tessa can also meet Lottie, Fizz, Phoebe and Louis' family. As they are Tessa's family too.

Liam booted up his laptop and started booking flights while Zayn went to make invitations, suddenly Tessa came into the room. Liam slapped his laptop shut while Zayn hid everything under the table.

"Not awkward at all..." Tessa said laughing.

We all laughed as I went to make her busy, no way is she ruining her first party. I pushed her into our room.

"What was that all about?" she said raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, nothing." I said smirking.

She looked at me weirdly then looked away, phew.

"So what shall we dooo!" I said laughing at her.

"I dunno..." she said scrolling through her phone, not even looking up.

I sat onto my bed and got out my phone.

@NiallOfficial: I'm hungry...

I got loads of replied and retweets straight away, mostly begging for a follow. Loads of people wrote tweets like "Follow Me! x2" then it went to "x 66" wow, dedication or what? One reply definitely caught my eye.

@TessaTomlinson: Well stop staring at your phone and let's go to nandos! @NiallOfficial Xox

@NiallOfficial: YAAY!! Leggo!! @TessaTomlinson Xox

I locked my phone and saw Tessa still on her phone, I'm guessing she just saw the tweet as she put her phone down and smiled to me. I smiled back as we went...

"Guys Tessa and I are going to nandos, have fun!" I said walking out, I made sure Tessa went out first.

"Hurry with everything, I'll text you when we come back!" I whisper shouted.

They all nodded as we went.

We went to the car as our chauffeur drove us to nandos. I held tightly onto Tessa's hand, I haven't walked with he yet, I love that. Us walking somewhere, hand in hand, just talking, I miss that. But if I was strong enough to fight Tessa wouldn't be in a wheelchair it's all my fault...

"What you thinking about!" Tessa said with a face of concern. She can see through me like glass.

"Nothing.." I said giving her a fake smile. Hopefully she wouldn't see that.

We nodded then looked out the window.

{ TESSA POV }

I'm not stupid, I know Niall was lying, I just didn't want toaster him. His thumb was rubbing circles onto the back of my hand. It felt so comforting.

"We are here." the driver said stopping the car.

Niall thanked him as we got out. He got my wheelchair and placed me into it, he then pushed me into the shopping centre. We thought there wasn't a nandos in America but we found one in a shopping centre about 10 miles away from our hotel. We went into a booth as Niall ordered. He knew everything I wanted and liked.

The waiter went off after nodding. Niall smiled at me as he sat in front of me, I wonder why they made people sit in front, why not next to them cause you can hold hands when you are. My thoughts were interrupted by the huge amount of food placed in front of me, typical. We ate quickly before leaving, we didn't want to cause so much attention as we did tweet about going to nandos and there was only one in the area we lived in.

As we went out, there were fans covering the whole entrance. Shiit. Security was trying to get rid of them but there were loads.

"Niall.." I said shuddering. I've been injured a bunch by fans and I'm claustrophobic. He nodded at me.

{ NIALL POV }

We stood there in front of the fans, I was mentally thinking of a way out. No way am i getting her hurt, again. I looked around and there was a small door where there were no fans, perfect. I slowly wheeled Tessa to the door, trying hard not to cause attention.

{ LIAM POV }

Right, we got a text from Niall saying he will be home in at least half an hour. We've booked all the plane tickets and made the invitations, all we need to do now is rent the place and send the invitations we placed all the invitations with the plane tickets and such into separate envelopes making sure we labelled them. We piled all the envelopes into a bag and I had to post them, no pressure just a quick run to the post box outside and back. I threw the bag over my shoulder and ran out, I ran across the corridor when...

"WAITT! Mr Liam James Payne where the hell do you think your going." Paul said stopping me.

"To deliver post?" I said.

"No way, go back to your room now."

"But what about Niall and Tessa?and the party is tomorrow Paaaull!!" I said begging.

"Where is Niall and Tessa and what party?" he said.

I quickly explained to him about everything then he allowed me to go. He said he was going to punish Niall and Tessa AFTER their birthdays. Oh no, there gonna kill me.. Not my biggest problem right now. I ran out into the cold September winds. I ran to the post box and posted all the envelopes in. Mission completed. I did a little victory dance before running inane back upstairs. The boys cheered me as we joked about.

Soon Niall and Tessa turn up..

"Hey guys, sorry but you might be in trouble soon cause I didn't know you sneaked out.." I said taking my distance away from them.

"You what?!" Tessa and Niall said together.

"Don't kill me but it was an accident!" I said holding my hands up in defence. They nodded and went off. Weird..

{ NIALL POV }

"Tessa I think you should go to bed now.. 19 tomorrow!" I said kissing her on the lips. She scoffed then kissed me back. I lifted her and placed her in bed, kissing her again and leaving.

"Sweet dreams." I said leaving. She smiled at me then shut her eyes. I will only be a second.

I dashed out our room and across the hallway and knocked on the bands door. The door opened with Josh standing there in pyjamas.

"Hey Niall!" he said letting me walk in.

"Hey Josh! So tomorrow we have planned a Surprise party for Tessa but it's also my party.. Well anyway think you can come? Ask Andy and Danny and others to come if they want! Oh and ask Lou for me too!" I said happily.

"Love too! See ya tomorrow mate! Night!" Josh said smiling.

I ran back across the hallway when.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN COME HERE RIGHT NOW." shit.

"Yeah Paul?" I said acting dumb.

"First, why are you here and second why did you sneak out, you better have a good reason!" Paul said looking me in the eye.

"I was inviting Josh to the party and I was hungry?" I said.

"Right, after this party and your birthday, you and Tessa are being punished for your actions, always come to me first okay?" Paul said.

"okay." I said running back into my room. Scary... I ran back into my room and snuggled into bed. I cuddled with Tessa as she automatically wrapped her arms around me. I smiled as I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

AUTHORS NOTES

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I don't like Halloween.. Hehehe

Hop Tu Naa!

Manx way of saying it!

Yeah .. Well it took a while to get this chapter coz I needed 3 votes hehe...

Well please vote! Comment! Fan!

Updated at 12:50am so technically it is Halloween!

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack 🍀 Xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8M 133K 189
A collection of preferences from Tumblr. Simple. Good. **some may contain sexual references which I will notify at the start of the preference*** n...
693K 17.6K 44
[Book 2] The events in New York are now in the past. Harry's leg is healed and the boys are finishing up with the tour, Eleanor's been charged for mu...
14.8K 106 18
Vancouver vacations! When One Direction and a girl-band, Wild Ones, come together, what is the chemical reaction? You guessed it! Love! And when love...
358K 5.2K 20
Niall Horan is going through a rough patch in his life. He goes out to party almost everyday to forget about it. Simon has had enough and thinks Nial...