Boboiboy Elemental Problem [C...

By Elementaluser

Boboiboy finally can rest at TEMPUR-A Base after Captain Vargoba incident. Do you really think it will be tha... More

Prologue
Boboiboy's disappearance
Boboiboy Daun?
Finding Tanah
Unexpected encounter
Explanation (Part 1)
Explanation (Part 2)
Hot situation
Premonition
Treachery
Confrontation
Rabbit Cage
Reminiscence
Extrication
Assembled
Awakening
Onwards
Assault
Tight Corner
Table Turned
The Guardians
Aftermath

Epilogue

7.9K 298 271
By Elementaluser

Author Note:

This chapter is beta'd by FHEtsuko.

As promised, the epilogue! Well, thanks to my clumsy fingers I guess some of you already anticipated this chapter even before the last chapter uploaded. Why fingers, why?!

And also, I hope I am not to late to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBOIBOY! Just saw his pictures of him celebrating his birthday with the Monsta staffs in his Instagram. They all looked so happy!

Anyway, this chapter is a bit AU in the end with a surprise, so I hope you like it. 

Warning: possible of OOC, teary and embarrassing moments (maybe) and need lots of imagination.

Additional Note: I will refer Boboiboy as Original when he was referred by the elementals, and as Boboiboy when he was referred by his friends and in the narration.

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"One Iced Cocoa, and a slice of chocolate cake please."

"One Iced Cocoa, and a slice of chocolate cake. Okay, please wait for a moment."

The boy walked towards the counter before a shout stopped his movement.

"Can I have a napkin over here?"

The boy politely gave the napkin from the pocket of his apron to the customer.

"Here’s your napkin, sir."

"Hey, boy!"

The boy looked up at the shout of an annoyed man.

"Where is my special hot chocolate?! I have been waiting for 20 minutes straight!"

"I am sorry for the delay. Air! Quit snacking and get that man his hot chocolate now!"

Air ducked his head at Petir's angry shout, his mouth still munching the cookies on the counter before he turned to the person behind the counter.

"Tanah, I need another special hot chocolate."

Tanah looked up from his current task, his head cocked in confusion.

"What? Didn't I give you one already?"

"I... might kinda... accidentally drink it?"

Sigh...

"Go to Original and keep him company, and call Daun while you’re at it. I will handle Petir."

Air happily skipped towards a park hut behind the cafe with a plate of cookies in his hands, angry shouts were heard faintly behind him.

"AIR! WHERE IS THAT DAMN HOT CHOCOLATE?!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Boboiboy was breathing hard before he looked up as he heard angry shouts from the cafe. He prepared to stand before a hand stopped him on his track, "Where do you think you are going?"

"Ah... the cafe..."

"Aren't your elemental powers capable of doing simple chores? Leave them be, just focus on your exercise."

"But Tok..." Boboiboy looked at Tok Aba, eyes sparkled. Yup, Boboiboy's ultimate attack right there alright, The Puppy Eyes.

Tok Aba was a man full of experiences, and as strong as Boboiboy's puppy eyes attack, he is already immune to it since the boy got older, with some difficulties of course. 

"Nope. Finish your exercise, or you will eat that eel soup tonight."

Boboiboy shuddered and reluctantly continued his exercise. Ever since he arrived on Earth two days ago, Tok Aba has fed him eel soup every day. While the soup was quite good, after witnessing how the soup is prepared, and the fish, he completely lost his appetite. 

Tok Aba laughed at his pale face when he saw the fish, and while he stopped cooking the eel soup after his grandson nearly puked, he still used the soup as a threat should his grandson slacked off from physical exercises. 

Ahh... the physical exercises. It wasn't like he hated it, his body felt weird after being stuck in bed for three days in the medical room at TEMPUR-A base. The physical exercises were important to smooth his joints and built his strength, but his body ached and he usually felt nauseous each time after the exercises which led him to be stuck in bed all day, and he hated every second of those moments. 

He was an athlete, a soccer player in his school days, and a defender of the Earth. He was used to be in constant move, sparring, training, even simple movement like tapping foot or juggling a ball with his feet. His body used to be light, and now he felt his body as heavy as lead.

"Come on Boboiboy, just a little bit more, you’re almost finish."

Boboiboy sighed at Ochobot's words, eyes closed as he breathed, his forehead covered in sweats. This physical exercise was pretty simple, he need to do push ups ten times while stabilizing his breathing, and he need to add two pushes in each set until he reached his limit. Though this exercise should be easy as he used to do at least 30 push ups before this, with his current condition, he only managed to do 16 push ups before he collapsed in panting yesterday. He was in his forth set now, meaning he managed to do 16 push ups, and he was determined to reach at least 20 push ups today. But apparently,that’s not the case as he struggled to finish his fifth set. 

"Come on Boboiboy, just two more push. I know you can do it." Fang cheered at Boboiboy in full support, and Boboiboy just grumbled in annoyance. While he was expected to mock his old rival in his weakened state, he was surprisingly helpful and encouraging. 

Daun looked at his user sympathetically as he monitored his user's vitals. After the 17th push ups, he spoke, "I think you are done for today Original. Its an improvement from yesterday too!" 

Boboiboy collapsed on his back on the floor as he tried to stabilize his breathing, "Not... *pant*... not yet..."

"Come on, take deep breaths. That's it... Fang, give him some water." Tok Aba pulled Boboiboy into sitting position, and rested his grandson's back on the seat in the park hut. Tok Aba chose to let Boboiboy do his exercise in the park as he wanted to watch over his cafe and his grandson at the same time. It's  fortunate that his grandon's elemental powers are willing to help him with his cafe so that he can focused on his grandson, that and the bored expression plastered on his grandson's face when he was cooped inside the room all day. Besides, fresh air should do some good to Boboiboy. 

Tok Aba smiled as Boboiboy grumbled, "This... *pant*... sucks....*pant*..."

"I know, just close your eyes. Still feeling nauseous?"

Boboiboy swallowed uncomfortably before he answered. "Yeah..."

Happy hums were heard as Air skipped happily towards them. Daun looked at the water elemental power in confusion.

"Air? What are you doing here?"

"Daun, Tanah called you. I was asked to sit with Original."

Before anyone could answered, Air has sat beside the panting Boboiboy and conjured his water bubble under his user. Boboiboy was hummed contentedly as he snuggled on the soft and cold water bubble, already fell asleep with Air quietly sitting on the seat in the hut and munching the cookies. 

"Well, I think I should check the cafe now. Those angry shouts earlier couldn't be good." Tok Aba stretched his hips before he walked towards his cafe. Tanah, Petir and Air were helping him with the cafe while Cahaya, Angin and Api were doing chores at the house. As grateful as Tok Aba was for the help he received from the elemental powers, he just hoped that both his cafe and his house can survive for another day. Even he was familiar with the elemental powers before, this time the elemental powers were a bit, destructive in his opinion. Boboiboy already explained this weird situation to him, and with his cocoa being targeted by green box-shaped alien named Adu du on daily basis in the early days his grandson got his power, he didn't think anything else can surprised him anymore. His grandson can split not three, but eight? Nah, that's normal. 

"Wait Tok Aba, I need to go as well!"

Daun quickly gave a short instruction to Air about their user condition before he ran to Tok Aba's side who already halfway towards the cafe. Fang looked at the walking duo for a while before he turned to the still munching Air. 

"You drink a customer's orders again?"

Air pouted at the shadow manipulator, which is actually a funny sight as his mouth was full of cookies. "Shut up. Its an accident."

Fang chuckled, "Yeah, yesterday you drank five cups."

Air just mumbled softly, "Not my fault they keep ordering my favorite drink."

He then looked at Boboiboy, "Original looks tired."

Fang smiled faded. "He is recovering slowly."

"Too slow in my opinion. Nadhogg still not finish with the power watch, so that's to be expected."

"You guys..."

Air looked up to look at Fang who rubbed his neck nervously.

"What is it?"

"Ah, I was just wondering... what would happen to you guys if Boboiboy can't use Nadhogg as power watch...Not that I think it wouldn't work! I’m just... well... curious. Would you live like ordinary humans?"

Air blinked his eyes at Fang's unexpected question before he sighed. "Well, I don't know. We are not human per say, we just take our user's form to manifest ourselves physically in this reality. That's all. We are originally energy-based beings, we don't have particular forms and as energy we can't be destroyed, we can only be transformed into other energy forms."

Fang looked down in deep thought, "Does that mean my shadow power can be manifested like you?"

Air shrugged, "Dunno. But don't you summoned your shadow power to be in animal's forms? To me that's the same principle as Original's."

"Really?"

"It's just a theory, although I strongly advise you not to mention anything about this to Cahaya, or if you don't mind being experimented by him, that is."

Fang paled. He still remembered how Gopal nearly being subjected to Cahaya's curiosity on why Gopal can't change living things into food, and yet he can change trees. That was truly scary, Gopal still refused to be ten feet near Cahaya ever since. 

"I will... keep that in mind."

"Besides..."

Fang looked at Air who watched his user sleep with a soft gaze, smile on his face as he spoke, "We should focus on what we have, worrying about something uncertain will just stress us out. We will face the problem eventually should it happens, so let us worry about it when that moment comes. But right now? Just calm down and enjoy the life."

Fang looked at Air with a surprise look. "Wow. You should be a motivator or something."

Air stretched, he put the empty plate aside before he joined his user on the soft water bubble. "Nah, too troublesome."

“Hmmm...” Fang lower his gaze downwards staring intently towards Air in which the water elemental power look at him in confusion.

"What?"

“I think you just gain weight.” 

“?!” the statement made Air nearly jumped, he quickly assessed his body as Fang laughed quietly. While Air and the other Elementals weren't Boboiboy, they sure shares his traits, and Fang can't help but teased Air about his weight, especially when he remembered Air's shape when he first saw him.

“Nah, just kidding. I am going to the cafe, take care of him.”  His tease would cost him his glasses if it wasn’t for Boboiboy’s presence and Air’s laziness.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Tok Aba's residence... Four days later...

"Power watch's restoration data completed. Mental links stable. Proceed to the transformation process?"

Heads swiftly turned to Boboiboy who looked at Nadhogg (the one that curled on his wrist like a bracelet) after it suddenly spoke. Ochobot who was currently resting on Boboiboy's lap perked up as he heard the voice. "Huh?"

"It’s done?!" Angin asked excitedly. Boboiboy just nodded. Angin then jumped in excitement with Api.

"Finally!"

"Yes! We going home!"

Tanah sighed at the excited elemental powers who jumped around the house, he just finished washing dishes used for lunch earlier with Daun in the kitchen. "Angin! Api! No jumping inside the house!" 

"What's going on?" Daun looked at Api in confusion.

"The watch is finished! We can go home!"

"Really?" Daun then grabbed Api to join him and Angin to jump around the house.

"Seriously guys... Act like your age! Petir! Don't just sit there!"

"Hmph." Petir ignored the ruckus behind him as he continued to watch the television, though a smile faintly visible on his face. Air was snuggling on the couch beside Petir, already deep in the dreamworld. 

"Don't you feel happy Petir?"

Petir looked up to see Daun smiled at him, leaning against the back of the couch. Tanah currently reprimanded both Angin and Api for jumping inside the house, with Boboiboy trying to calm the earth elemental power down. How Daun escaped Tanah's wrath when he was jumping too was a mystery.

"Shut up."

"We are home!"

"Welcome home Tok! Cahaya! Fang!" Daun greeted happily at the newly-arrive Tok Aba, Cahaya and Fang who just got back from cocoa delivery. "Guess what? We can finally come home!"

"What?" Fang looked at the leaf elemental power in confusion, not understanding the situation.

Boboiboy walked towards his grandfather who sat on the single couch near the television to rest, with Ochobot hovering behind him, "The power watch is finish. So the elemental powers can finally combine back into the watch."

"Is that so? That's a great news! You want to do it right now?"

"Well..."

Everyone quieted down as Boboiboy rubbed his head.

"I think you guys have waited long enough. Let’s do this. Cahaya, could you call Gopal, Yaya and Ying? They already asked me to call them when the watch is finished."

"I am on it."

Tanah watched Cahaya went out before he turned to Boboiboy. 

"Are you sure to do this now, Original? Your body..."

"Is fine. I feel much better already. Let’s get you home where you belong." Boboiboy smiled. "I am sure you want that too, right?"

"If you say so." 

Soon after Gopal, Yaya and Ying arrived, they all moved to the backyard to combine the elemental powers into the newly-finished watch. The elemental powers stood around their user in a circle with Boboiboy in the middle. Tok Aba and all Boboiboy's friends were standing not far from them. Fang was absent as Commander Koko Ci suddenly contacted him so he was inside the house.

"Ready guys?" Boboiboy looked around at his elemental powers who smiled at him.

"Yes."

Boboiboy nodded before he spoke, "Nadhogg, proceed to the transformation process now."

"Confirmation accepted. Begin the transformation now."

Green light illuminated Boboiboy wrist before it faded and instead of a weird looking dragon-shaped bracelet, a brand new power watch was replaced. The design of the watch was the same, but the color was slightly different. Instead of a pure orange power watch, Boboiboy's new power watch now has a slight hinted of green color, and the screen was a bit bigger than the old one. 

"Transformation complete. Data configuration between elemental power watches complete. Mental links stable. New elemental power watch completed."

Ochobot then quickly flew towards Boboiboy. "Let me check it first."

Ochobot scanned the new power watch for a few seconds before he spoke, "The data is the same as the power watch that I made for you before, but I sensed some additional data in there. Probably Nadhogg's."

"So... I can combine with them now?"

"Yeah, I don't see any problem. You probably can combine with them just like before."

Ochobot flew back to Tok Aba as Boboiboy readied himself to combine before Tanah suddenly spoke, "Original."

"Huh?" Boboiboy looked at Tanah who smiled at him, "Before we combine into the watch, we would like to say a few things."

Petir coughed a little before he spoke in embarrassment, "Thank you for staying safe."

Angin grinned, "For letting us be a part of your life."

Api laughed, "Let us have fun and get to play with your friends ."

Daun bowed down a little, "Giving us the chance to experience having a grandfather."

Air mumbled, "Eat delicious food."

Cahaya smiled, "And treating us as individuals rather than weapons."

"So thank you for this short yet wonderful period of time, for letting us feel how is your life feels like, Original."

Boboiboy felt his eyes wet, he already heard Gopal bawling his eyes out with small sniffles from Yaya and Ying.

"You guys..." Boboiboy swallowed his sadness as he spoke, "You guys will not... be like this after this? I mean... *sniff* I don't want...*sniff*..."

Tanah walked towards his user and hugged him, patted him gently on his back as Boboiboy hugged Tanah back, tears already fell on his face, "I wish... you guys don't have to go back..."

Tanah shook his head as he still patted his user's back gently. "We are belong in the watch. Don't worry, we will be with you as long as you need us. We may be damped by your personality when you summon us after this, but that's who we are. We are not you. And yet, we are you. We are your elemental powers. Now and always”

“Aww, let me in too!" Api launched himself towards Tanah and his user.

“Group hug!” Angin cheered.

“Oi! No need to drag me!” Petir grumbled as Cahaya dragged him.

"Sniff… sniff…"

“Daun, don't cry.” Air patted Daun's back as he looked away calmly. 

The other elementals, even Air, Cahaya and flustered Petir joined the hug. After the seemingly long time, they all break the hug with the elementals standing back, ready. Tanah smiled at his user who bussied drying his face from tears. 

“So, say those words, Original. Don't be afraid and say it."

Boboiboy looked at the smiling elemental powers. "Elemental... powers... *sniff*... combine...."

Light suddenly illuminated the elemental powers, one by one changed into a ball of light and flew into the watch. 

The light faded as all the elemental powers fused back into the power watch, Boboiboy blinked his eyes to adjust his vision. He looked at Tok Aba who walked towards him in worry. "Boboiboy?"

"Tok Aba!"

Boboiboy suddenly hugged his grandfather tightly, eyes brimming again with tears. Tok Aba hugged him as he asked, "Are you okay now?"

"Yeah, I am fine."

"That's good."

"Boboiboy!"

Eyes went to looked at Fang who was panting.

"Boboi- wait, you have combined? How is it?" Fang smiled happily before he shook his head in focus.

"Anyway, I have important news from Commander Koko Ci! Dalik has escaped from TAPOPS's custody yesterday!"

"WHAT?!"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Unknown place... Somewhere in the galaxy...

Dalik sighed as he laid on the bed, his body still felt aches after his escape yesterday. Did Tarung seriously thought that measly prison can held him? He should know by now after he spied on him before this. What a joke. A footsteps echoed in the room, snapped Dalik back to his senses. His eyes narrowed as he looked at the figure who entered his room. "So you came..."

The figure chuckled."Is that how you treat someone who visit you? So, how you feeling?"

Dalik grumbled. "I will live. More importantly, why are you here?"

"You know why I am here."

A bag was thrown on the bed as the figure sat on a chair at the bedside. "As promised, your payment."

Dalik rose an eyebrow with a small chuckle, "You are weird, doing business with me when it is your duty to capture me."

"Well, it's fortunate that I come for personal business then. Besides, I know you would do it even without the payment."

Dalik sank in his pillow. "Heh, cocky aren't you? Anyway, I heard that the boy finally got the power watch back, using Nadhogg as base apparently."

"Yeah, I heard about that too."

"I can't understand why you did all this secret thing. You asked me to give the boy Nadhogg for safekeeping when you can just tell him yourself. I am sure he would do that without any fuss. Because of your secrecy, this mess happened."

"He is getting stronger."

"Bah! You lot sure have weird way to show love."

"Speak for yourself. Don't let me speak about Koko Ci."

"Oh shut up."

The figure then poured some water into a cup from the water pitcher on the small table beside the bed and handed it to Dalik. "I come here just want to see how you doing, and to thank you for protecting him although I do want to smack you after I heard that you drugged him."

Dalik sipped the water with a relieved sigh, "Hey, he was too stubborn and persistent in fighting me, what I am supposed to do?"

"He is a fighter alright, just like his father."

"Don't have to say it proudly, Amato! It’s me who get burned on the face! You also failed to tell me that his power watch was broken and his elemental powers get to move around independently!"

"I also didn't see that coming. Never thought his fight against Vargoba would result that particular situation. Well, you can see this from the bright side. Nomi is in prison and your pirate fleet is clean from traitors. A win-win situation, don't you think? Besides, I heard you have a wonderful time messing with his elemental powers and the TEMPUR-A soldiers. Though, how can you able to escape anyway? That light elemental power's technique..."

"Hmph. It’s already gone." Dalik pulled his shirt to let Amato looked at the back of his neck. "I overheard one of the doctors who treated me said about the mark being gone when they thought I was unconscious." 

"That's a big gamble you took there." Amato frowned. "What if the mark just faded away but not the power inside you?"

"I am still alive, aren't I? I have been gambling my life for so long now. It’s nothing new."

Amato held his tongue for a second before he spoke, "You should be more careful, you know. Despite what happened with TAPOPS, I am sure Koko Ci would be devastated if you’re dead."

Dalik glared at Amato in annoyance, "Don't you have any secret mission to do?"

Amato sighed. Why is he always so stubborn?

"Fine.  I should get going. Get better soon, perhaps one day you can come with me and I will introduce you to him, properly this time. You are after all, my former master."

"Whatever. Just get out, you pathetic excuse of disciple! I hope that I will never see you again in forever! This is the last time I help you! Don't you think I will do this again even if you offer me a planet of money, you hear me?!"

"I know, I know... I love you too."

Dalik grumbled as he watched Amato left. Amato, his only student who managed to graduate from him, unlike those two imbeciles. It was a shock that Amato managed to find him after his 'death' a few years later and wished to learn from him, a pirate, and being quite persistent as he kept coming back despite being rejected a few times. He also willing to keep his whereabouts as secret from his superiors and even after he completed his training years later, he never broke his promise. If he was asked, Amato was probably among the selected people he could trust with his life, not that he would say that out loud anyway. 

With that being said, he never thought his former student would go to him for help. So he wanted to protect Nadhogg by giving it to his son. Though he’s confused with the secrecy. Why can’t he just gave it to him like a normal person? Oh well, now that the troublesome lad was gone, he can finally-

"Captain, the man earlier distributed some photos to all our units. I don't know you have a soft spot for that Boboiboy kid."

Dalik's jaws drop wide opened in shock as his first-mate handed him a few photos of him cuddling a baby Boboiboy with Amato laughing at the back, with a caption "The Cuddling Pirate".

Amato laughed as he quickly escaped via his spaceship when he heard the angry shout boomed behind him.

"AMATO!!!!"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Author: I finally done it! The Boboiboy Elemental Problems fanfic has officially completed!

Petir: Finally! Took you forever to complete two measly chapters! Hmph!

Tanah: Petir! Please don't say that! Author has worked hard to complete those chapters!

Daun: Aye~ Author has worked hard. Though I saw her reading other fanfic stories when she was free instead of writing the chapters.

Tanah: ...

Tanah: Really?      //give the author a deadpan look

Air: Unbelievable.

Author: No! Yes! I meant- I was sick! I can't write when I am sick! Besides, I did that only to search for ideas!

Petir: Yeah right.

Cahaya: Ideas how to torment us in the story? How to torment Original?!

Angin: You made me cry!

Api: You made me sounds like a delinquent!

Tanah: And the most unforgiving part, YOU. MADE. ORIGINAL. CRY. Give us one reason why we shouldn't punish you right now. Hmm?

//Elemental powers gave out their murderous aura

Author: …    //already sweating

Author: Can you help me partner?

FHEtsuko: Meow...

Author: Wait, why you here as a cat?!

FHEtsuko: Mraw? Murarao (What do you mean? I am a cat)

Author: Not you too…   //facepalm 

FHEtsuko: Puuuŕnyao 

POOF!

FHEtsuko: Well, to be fair~ You get to meet Ori-chan in the flesh nya~ Thanks to Author nya~ Be grateful now nyaa~

Tanah: Let's seal them both in Nadhogg.

The rest of elemental powers: Agreed.

POOF!

Author: W-wait! Can't we talk about this for a sec?! And where are you going?! Changing back into the cat?!

Elemental powers: Nope. 

FHEtsuko: //already gone

Boboiboy: Elemental powers! Combine!

Author: Thanks Boboiboy! You are a lifesaver!     //crying in relief

Boboiboy: Just doing my job.     //wink

Author: //taken back by the wink

Well, ehem. To the readers, hope you enjoy all the chapters and that short role play scene, thank you guys for accompanying me on this wonderful adventure, finally finished my first multiple chapter fanfic story.

Thank you to those who read, vote and comment. You guys are my source of motivation that able me to finish this masterpiece. 

Special thanks to my beta reader and my partner, FHEtsuko for doing a wonderful job and giving loads of ideas and supports. Hope we can collaborate again for another one in the future...maybe? 

Anyway, I will unhiatus my other fanfic soon, the Boboiboy Elemental Series so check that out if you haven't. It's a multiple chapters of one-shots.

Thank you again everyone and hopefully we -

Boboiboy: There you have it folks, see you next adventure~

Author: Hey! That's supposed to be my line!

Elementaluser signed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387 24 9
A boboiboy x Shinobu! reader (Monsta rightfully owns boboiboy and Shinobu belongs to demon slayer.) A story which Boboiboy is still struggling to mai...
14.7K 589 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
38.8K 1.3K 11
Shot stories on Boboiboy's elemental powers.
25.5K 1.1K 17
After lots of struggles and fighting, Boboiboy's team had always win. But what will happen when a new enemy arrives and capture Ochobot from them? A...