Started With A Lie ✓

By Anne_Iryx

#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lie... More

CHARACTERS
"Prologue"
✨"Reeds"✨
✨"Guest?"✨
✨"Pain & Smile"✨
✨"Christmas Shopping"✨
✨"Christmas Presents"✨
✨"Maybe She Is"✨
✨"Lily Reed"✨
✨"Panic Attack"✨
✨"Amusement Park"✨
✨"Pain & Fun"✨
✨"Workaholic"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony"✨
✨"Damon, one of the ruthless business"✨
✨"Perfection~Imperfection"✨
✨"Michael Reed"✨
✨"Kai ⚡ Tyson"✨
✨Slap✨
✨"Found someone"✨
✨ Little Sister Amy✨
✨"I Love You But You Give Me All Your Hate, In Return"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"As Your Sister's Substitute"✨
✨"Amelia Collins"✨
✨"Ian Shane"✨
✨"Hatred"✨
✨"Cute Little One"✨
✨"Apologize From Mr. Damon Levi Reed"✨
✨Fun Time With Family After A Long Time✨
✨"Vacation"✨
✨"Kissed His Shoes"✨
✨"Fear, Drunk, Secret & Love"✨
✨Surprised Birthday🎂✨
✨"Birthday"✨
✨"I Should Mark You"✨
✨"5 Years Later"✨
✨"Act For Them"✨
✨"Dare To Hurt My Wife/ Girl/ Love"✨
✨"You're The Addiction Which I Need"✨
✨"Noah's Grand-Parents"✨
✨"Carbon Copy Of Mine"✨
✨"Destiny"✨
✨"Love You, Amelia"✨
✨"First Love"✨
✨"Bad Time Is Over"✨
✨"Feeling Hot"✨
✨"Tevin Shane"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony💍"✨
✨"Angelina Valentine"✨
✨"Angelina×Daric"✨
✨"Fear of Middle Name"✨
✨"Will You Marry Me Again, Amelia Collins Reed?"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"We are coming to get you, girls"✨
✨"End is Good"✨
✨Epilogue✨
▶️New Story◀️
✨"NOTICE"✨
One Year Complete 🎂
~New Story~

✨"Japan"✨

7.4K 309 4
By Anne_Iryx

"All life is an experiment.
The more experiments you make the better."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Logan's Pov.

️💚▶️

'How will be Lia with my super strict brother? I'm so worried for her'

"Logan, are you sure the Collins' company is on Amy's name?", Sam asked. I nodded in yes. "Yes. The company, the planes, the beach house and the biggest shopping mall in this city are all Lia's. Mason had the right to handle those until Lia turn 18". Lia's Dad's lawyer was father of my friend. I learnt from him, but his father was murdered and many things were stolen from their house but leaving the papers because those were hidden in a special secret place. The papers were in my hand, Lia didn't want to do anything against them.

'I hate her for being so soft hearted'

"My father can investigate about this. All I have to ask. Mom and Dad care about her and wanted to help her", Sam informed. I knew that.

'They really care about her. But now I have to do first is erase the hatred for Lia in my brother's heart'

"I know Sam but now the important thing is my brother, his hatred for Lia. I don't why he hate her so badly", I said. I knew Sam was smart unlike Lia.

'She is intelligent but still idiot. She let Emilia to bully her'

I laid down on my bed. Sam laid too. "I wanna make Time Machine and go back the time when her family was killed", Sam said to herself.

'Wait a minute! Lia's brother, Noah's body wasn't found. Maybe he is alive'

"Sam thank you so much", saying I hugged her so tightly. I was so excited. " What happen? ", she asked. " Time machine. I have to reopen the case and try to find Noah, Lia's brother", I explained, but seeing her face I understood nothing got into her head.

'Leave it. I will do everything on my own'

"Hello! Love birds. Can we come in?", I heard my twin's voice. Before I permitted her, she entered into my room. Sam jumped out from my bed and went to my twin.

'Lily always get everyone's attention, even of Lia within a week'

Dominic poked her forehead and went towards me. "Your twin is still a baby", he said. I noticed Lily pouting at us.

'She is older than Lia but she looks younger than Lia'

"I'm worried about Amy. Damon is too strict on her", Sam said. We knew that. He was too strict on her and I didn't know why he hated her so much. "Maybe That Evil cousin of her said something bad about her to Damon and we know, Damon believe her more than anyone", Lily said.

'Do you think I don't know about her? She is fake Amelia, money lover, evil witch and many more'

After 2 hours, Lily and Dominic left us. "Logan, I want you to protect Amy from her uncle", Sam requested me.

'If you don't ask me, I would protect her'

~~~

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"Congrats on this success, Mr. Reed", a man came forward to congrat Damon on ou-, I mean his great success. "Don't congrat me, Mr. Kon, everything happened just because of her", Damon said pointed at me. I was too shocked by his words. "Miss Collins, congrats on this success", Mr. Kon congratulated me. "Thank you sir", I said.

"Thank you Mr. Damon for this opportunity. I had a wish to come here since I started watching animes", I thanked Domon as we got into the car. He just ignored as usual. I texted Logan about everything.

"Get out", I startled as I heard Damon's cold voice. I stared at him for a second. He again growled,"Get out". I quickly got out of the car and the car drove away. He left me in an unknown place.

'Japan is unknown to me'

"What are you doing there, standing like a dumb?", I heard Damon again. This time he wasn't rough. I took breathe. "Follow me", saying he started to walk forward.

'It's a fair.. OMG!!! A JAPANESE FAIR!!!!'

I hugged Damon so tightly whispering thank you. I felt his hand on my hair.

"Honto kawaii!".

"Totemo kawaii! Kare no yōna kareshi ga hoshii".

"Karera wa totemo kawaiidesu".

"Totemo kawaii kappuru".

Many people commented but I didn't understand a single word.

"If you don't release then how will you enjoy the fair", Damon joked. That was first time I heard him joking and chuckling.

'So beautiful'

I released him smile. He hold my hand and said, "Don't run in the crowd. I'm not good in handling panic attack. So, stay close". I nodded my head smiling at him.

'I've fallen in love... And it feels so good'

_____

Honto kawaii : Really cute

Totemo kawaii! Kare no yōna kareshi ga hoshii : Very cute! I want a boyfriend like him

"Karera wa totemo kawaiidesu : They are so cute

Totemo kawaii kappuru : So cute Couple

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
Thank You!
❤️🧡💜💚🖤💙💛
~w~

Sorry for late updated. I had online exams this week.
💛💙🖤💚💜🧡❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 2.3K 63
Not everyone gets their prince charming, now do they? Life is not a fairytale. Let's get real now, shall we? Amelia Waston, she is 17 years old and...
763K 25.8K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...
363K 15K 99
[COMPLETED ✔] Amelia was all alone on earth. Suffering from hunger, thirst, and pain. She waits for her to die. The most she had been regret in her l...
87 0 14
!Warning! Injuries and Blood contains in these very dark theories and Details of injuries. If you are not comfortable with it please leave. If you wi...