Never Let Me Go (a Jelsa Fanf...

By starflower12359

So Anna and Kristoff are on their honeymoon. Elsa is left with duties for her kingdom. But what happens when... More

Chapter 1 Who Are You?
Chapter 2 Love
Chapter 3 New Points
Chapter 4 Birthday Wishes
Chapter 5 Queen Duties
Chapter 6 Stealing Children
Chapter 7 Cypress
Chapter 8 Reuin
Chapter 9 Meeting Evil
Chapter 10 Scars
Chapter 11 Complications
Chapter 12 The Full Story
Chapter 13 Anger Issues
Chapter 14 New Evil
Chapter 15
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 17 Choices

169 12 2
By starflower12359

Anna's POV

I hear a door slam shut and now I know I'm alone.

I have never been good with small spaces. My heart beat starts to quicken. I have small spaces. I can't tell how large the room is but I sense that it's small.

I close my eyes, maybe I can sleep and forget I'm here.

Elsa's POV

I stand up and walk out of the room still whiping stray tears. Kai rushes up to me and leads me off to a conference.

I sit there and watch the presentation. It's super boring but I try my hardest to look like I care. A new country wants to trade with Arendelle.

"What are you thoughts my Queen?" Asks one of the men. I snap back. Crap what we're they talking about? I stare blankly looking at all the faces around me.

"Do you think we should be trade partners?" Kai says to me. He knows me so well.

"Oh yes of course. I think we will have a wonderful partnership!" We all shake hands and they leave. I help Kai with cleaning up.

"Thank you." I say.

"Elsa I have know you so long. It is very easy to see when you are listening and when you are not." My cheeks begin to heat up. We laugh. Kai then escorts me to lunch.

When I finish I go to my room. The lights flicker off then back on. I immediately know Cypress is here.

"What. Do. You. Want." I say through clenched teeth. Violently turning and pinning Cypress to the wall.

"Whoa! No need to be hostile. I just came to talk." Cypress says.

"What do you want?" I ask not releasing her.

"How's your day been?" She asks.

"Um let me think? Good until you came!"

"Honey calm down."

"Not until you tell me why your here and where my sister is!"

"Who says I have your sister? And I really do just want to talk."

"Fine!"

"Ta Ta for now! Enjoy your last day!" She cackles. The lights flicker off then come back on.

Last day? Last day! What the heck?

Jack's POV

I fly to Pitch's old lair. I knew Cypress would be there.

When her dad left it was the one place where she could be with her family. Even though she doesn't have one.

The sky begins to darken the closer I get to the location of the lair. I find the secret entrance I always used to sneak into to get to Cypress. The entrance is covered so I brush away the snow. A brown wooden handles pokes out, I grab it and swing open the door. I swing into the room. I haven't been here in so long. Old memories slip back into my mind.

I swung myself through the door clutching the single rose. Tonight was our first date. It was going to be perfect.

I walked through the doorway silently so I wouldn't wake Pitch. He was the last person I wanted to deal with now. I twisted down the hall until I found Cypress' room. I quietly rapped on her door.

She opened and looked up at me, love in her eyes.

I shook the memory out of my head. The past is in the past. I just need to accept that. Tonight Cypress must suffer for ruining my perfect life. I'm done playing her games.

I snuck through the halls making no sound. I came around a bend and saw an archway leading into Pitch's main lair.

"Sh! Well get caught Jack!" Cypress whispered giggling. I pulled Cypress under the archway. Tonight was Christmas Eve.
"What's this surprise? Hurry! We are going to get caught." I smiled at Cypress who seem genuinely nervous.

"Look up." I smirked. She looked up and her breath caught. Above us I had hung some mistletoe. She looked at me, a big grin crossing her face.

"I belive if someone is under the mistletoe the other person is required to give them a kiss. On the lips!" I said mischievously. Cypress looked up at me, then grabbed my colar and smashed her lips onto mine.

We kissed for awhile then pulled apart breathless. Cypress gave me one last goodnight kiss then went back off to bed.

I continued on not taking a second glance at that archway. Why do all these thoughts have to come back now?

I continued down the twisting hallways. It's hard to navigate, the rooms are so dark. My eyes are having trouble adjusting to the darkness. Finally I rounded the last corner. There in front of me was the door to the she-devil herself. It's hard to be here.

I stood here staring at Cypress' door for the last time. We were done. She had destroyed the bond we had. I could hear her on the other side of the door sobbing. My Heart slightly twinged at the sound. I have to stay strong, this is for the best.

I looked at the door one last time, where Cypress and I carved our initials. Then I turned, this is it.

Cypress' and I initials were still carved in the soft wood. A small tear slipped from my eye. I had wasted a whole year on her. A whole year on someone that evil.

I stepped closer. Could I do this? Kill the person I had once loved? I hesitated then moved forward. Elsa loved me and I love her. I want her to be mine and only mine. My heart is completely devoted to her, my one true love.

I placed my hand on the door know and gently twisted it opening up the door. Bright light seeped into the hallway. Taking a deep breath I walked into the room.

Cypress was sprawled on her bed smirking at me.

"I knew you would come around, Jacky." She smiled.

"I have not. You need to leave Elsa and I alone!" I scream.

"But Jack you're mine, you will always be mine."

Cypress stood up and began to slowly walk toward me.

"Stay back! We end this tonight."

"Oh Jack, you can't end this!" She created a ball of fire in her hand and shot it at me. I dodged it just barely.

I shot ice at her.

"Jack stop!" Cypress shouted.

"Jack stop!" Cypress cried. She looked at me eyes big. We were going to sneak out and live on our own. Cypress didn't want to go, she loved her dad to much.

"I'm sorry I can't leave." Cypress said tears rolling down her eyes. "I love you Jack but I'm not ready for this." She turned around and left. Part of my heart felt like it had been shattered.

"What!" I screamed seething with anger.

"Jack I love you! I always have. When you left I thought I would die. You were the only person who ever actually loved me. Please," She looked up to me with big eyes. "Come back to me."

Her words took me back. Could she be telling the truth?

We both stopped and looked at each other. I saw the girl I had  once fallen in love with.

"Cypress I still love you." I whisper. Her face lights up and she rushes to me. Her soft lips touch mine.

I lift my hand and pull her closer to my. I rest my hand on her back.

I can do this.

This is it.

There's no going back.

I lift my hand and bring it down stabbing Cypress. She cries out in pain and sinks down to her knees. Blood begins to leak through her shirt.

She looks up at me smirking. Okay not the reaction I was expecting.

"Oh Jack don't you know anything?" She says laughing. I see the light fade from her eyes and her body slumps to the floor.

"Cypress I may love you, but I love Elsa with my WHOLE heart." I say then turn and run to grab Anna.

Kristoff's POV

I look up and see the northern lights shinning brightly.

Jack did it. My Anna is safe.

Hello! Merry Christmas eve! So this is my Christmas present to all y'all. I hope the longer chapter makes up for all the small crappy chapters. Please vote and comment. How are you guys liking the story? What do you think will happen next! Good bye until my net post! Ily. ~Starflower12359

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.5K 50
In a far away kingdom called Arendelle was born a girl that was called princess Elisabeth Rose Winters or Elsa, Elsa was born with ice magic so great...
249 2 24
The wedding of Queen Anna and her fiancé Kristoff is fast approaching, and Arendelle is abuzz with excitement. However, in Northuldra, a young woman...
6.6K 184 16
Elsa, she's the queen, her kingdom accepts her, her relationship with her sister could never be better. One night when a nightmare disrupts her, she...
111K 2.3K 14
❝A winter spirit and a princess form a bond that lasts until the end of time.❞ Elsa has shut everyone out and has closed her heart from the people s...