The Maffias

By Neebysingh

There are four street bad boys, who are Mafias. They steal money from people.And their addiction is taking dr... More

Introduction
Girls introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

883 33 187
By Neebysingh

                       Bayle's P.O.V

                      (6 days later)

I was heading back from Alexa's house, The weather was so tempting today. The wind was blowing and making my hair flow. I smiled as the cold wind hit my face.

I was in my zone then my eyes fell on a similar person. I stopped my scooty and looked at that guy carefully.

'He looks so similar'. I thought.

He was talking to a guy who has long black hair and beards. Then I recognized him.

'Oh my god, He's him'. I thought as I smiled.

'Hey villain'. I called him as he turned around and gave me a strange look.

I waved at him as I made my way towards him. That guy with him looked at me weirdly and started driving his jeep.

I frowned. 'HEY VILLAIN, STOP'. I yelled and started my scooty and stopped front of his jeep.

'Hey, Are you crazy? If you want to die then go and die infront of someon else car not mine'. The another guy yelled at me as he got off his jeep making his way towards me.

'Uhhh, I'm sorry, I just wanted to talk to villain'. I said to him as the villain got off the jeep too.

'Villain'? The another guy said frowning.

'Hey hey Seth! Calm down. Let me handle this'. Villain said to him.

'What do you mean handle it'. She could die, I mean........'! That guy was about to say but his phone buzzed off.

'Roman's calling me, give me a minute'. He said as he walked off.

Then villain looked at me.

'What's your problem? Why you keep following me'? He asked as he wrapped his arms over his chest.

                           Finn's P.O.V

Me and Seth just finished our smuggling deal. We were having conversation about it as we heard a female voice.

I can recognize that voice easily.

Oh my god, That's her. I thought.

I told Seth to start the jeep as he was about to start but she stopped her scooty infront of our jeep.

I sigh. Here we go.

Seth yelled at her as I got off the jeep. I know, only I can handle this.

I walked up to them.

'Villain'? Seth said as he frowned.

Yep, That's me.

Suddenly Seth's phone buzzed off as he told me Roman's calling him and he walked away.

I looked at her, 'What's your problem?Why you keep following me'? I asked her as I wrapped my arms around my chest.

She looked at me, 'Villain, I have a work for you, only you can do'. She said to me.

'What work'. I asked getting bored already.

'Don't worry, you don't have to robe a bank. You just have to kidnap someone. Will you do it'? She told me.

What! What she's talking about?

'And why do you think, I will do'? I asked her raising my eyebrow at her.

'Villain, I'm not asking you to do it for free, I'll pay you. I would have done it by myself but as we go to saloon to shave, similar won't we go to goon for kidnapping cause you completely look like a Villain'. She said smiling wildly.

Wierd....

I didn't answer her and and walked up to my jeep as Seth got back in jeep too.

'Hey villain, Smile....... '! She called me as soon as I turned around she clicked my picture with her camera.

I ignored her and get in the jeep as Seth started to drive.

'Who was she'? Seth asked me.

'Just an idiot'. I told him.

Seth nodded. 'And who's the villain'? He asked as he took a right turn.

Obviously, That's me.

I sigh. 'I don't know'. I said to him.

Why the hell she gave that name?

                          Dean's P.O.V

It's been a while to come in this heaven. I missed it a lot. The loud music relaxed me so much and just being surrounding around lots of chicks.

Suddenly my eyes fell on a hot chick who was doing pole dance. I looked at her as I took a sip of my drink. I motioned her to come at me. She looks at me and made her way towards me.

I got up and grabbed her by her waist as I pulled her closer to me. I smirked at her. 'Wanna have some fun babe'. I asked her.

She licked her lips and grabbed my hand taking me somewhere as I followed her.

We reached in a room as she pushed me on the bed, I craddles her and She took off my leather jacket as she stripped down her clothes. I smirked as my eyes traveld down to her toned body.

She kissed me wrapping her arms over my neck as I kissed back as I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her more closer. We kissed more passionately.

I layed her down as I took off my pants. I leaned closer as I kissed her neck, She moaned in pleasure as I sucked her neck.

I cupped her cheeks and I was about kissed her again but my phone buzzed off.

Ughh. What the fuck!

I got up and picked up my call.

'Hello...  Yeah....  Ok, I'm coming'. I said as I hang up and started to put my clothes back.

'Baby, where are you going'? That chick said to me.

'flick is over babe, go back to another man'. I said as I put my leather jacket.

She frowned at me. 'But baby.....'. She was about to say but I cut her off.

'You're not even a best kisser, I didn't even have fun with you. I wasted my time'. I said as I walked off.

I got out of the bar and took a cigarette and started my bike.

I was on the way then my eyes caught someone. My whole world stopped as I got a glimpse of orange haired girl.

I stopped my bike.

Is that her?

I got off my bike as I looked at there.

That's her.

She was with purple haired girl carring some stuffs in her hand. She was laughing making her look so fab.

She's all I want. I smirked.

Suddenly her eyes fell on me while she was laughing.

She's damn hot.

I smirked at her

I'm gonna get you baby, and you can't run away now.

                       To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 733 27
"Never thought I would fall in love like this." If there's one thing that Charlotte Flair hates, it's Roman Reigns. She doesn't know why, but she can...
10.8K 321 27
Just read to find out
470K 17.8K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...
85.7K 2.9K 22
where 4 MAFIA's fall in love with 4 high schooler boys living a nomarl life... will the 4 accept their love and accept them? COMPLETED