A Happy Mistake {On Hiatus}

By innocent_potato

After a bloody battle with Ink, Error teleports to Outertale to jump into the Void. Ink and Dream followed hi... More

1 - Stargazing
2 - A Different Perspective
3 - Regret
5 - An Anonymous Gift
6 - Calm before the Storm
7 - The Final Battle
❀ A/N ❀
8 - The Aftermath
9 - Limbo
✾ A/N - 2 ✾
Not a chapter, just some weird art.
❋ A/N - 3 ❋
10 - A New Multiverse
2k
11 - Respite
12 - Good Night
5k
13 - Equilibrium
14 - Solace
10k
15 - Restless
16 - I won't...
20k reads!
20k Reads and 1k Votes Special!
I'm taking a break...please read...
happy pride month! (A/N)

4 - The Meeting

5.3K 185 290
By innocent_potato

Nightmare's POV

I walked into my castle and dumped Error and Killer onto the couch.

"n19h7...1'm f1N3..."

Error had his ribs burned and melting and a leg that looked like it was about to break into a million pieces. In other words, he was clearly not fine.

"Don't give me that crap! You are staying here until you heal, no excuses."

~~~

3rd POV

Ink and Dream got up from the ground and looked around. It seemed like they were in Candytale. Their teeth hurt just by looking at the place. Meh, whatever. Ink took out his brush and made a portal back to the Star Sanses' base and they jumped in.

"Dream, we need a plan to defeat Error. He's getting out of hand. Let's go call a meeting."

Dream absentmindedly nodded, he was still thinking about his cape and the encounter with Nightmare.

"Oh, and I'd also like for you to take away Error's positive emotions."

"What?"

Dream's POV

"What?"

I was very, very shocked. Taking somebody's positive emotions away was one of the cruellest things somebody could do. Not being able to enjoy anything, or feel happiness and love...

Ink looked at me, his eye lights white pinpricks. "Somebody like him doesn't deserve happiness."

He walked away to his room. I shuddered and walked back to mine.

I knew Ink was soulless. He told me, though I would have figured it out even if he didn't. His aura always felt so...artificial. Like everything was forced and none of it was real. Ink usually had more or less one emotion most of the time, and it was usually pretty strong, but still really fake at the same time. He told me that his paint vials contained his emotions, which I guess explains it. They, the emotions, didn't come from Ink himself, since he had no soul.

Still, it always scared me whenever Ink went emotionless for a while. Since I am the Guardian of Positivity, and take care of positive emotions, lack of any feelings coming from anyone always made me uncomfortable and scared. Unknown territory.

I flopped onto my bed and tried to sense the destroyer's emotions. I received a weak positive aura from him. I then remembered that most of the time, Error's emotions were mainly negative. I realised that I didn't want to take away the little happiness he had.

And taking away somebody's positive emotions is just unheard of.

I sighed and closed my eyes. It was not long until Ink slams my door open, a star in one eye and an exclamation mark in the other.

"Geez, ever heard of knocking?" I muttered.

Ink smiled sheepishly, star in his eye turning into a magenta teardrop before turning back into a star. "Sorry...but the meeting is starting and we can't be late!" He didn't ask me about Error's positive emotions, so he probably either forgot or assumed I did it. Anyways-

He literally dragged me and pushed me into a portal.

We landed in front of everybody in the room. We held the meetings in an empty AU that Error couldn't access. The place often changes appearance, and nobody knows why. Today it kinda looked like the classic Judgement Hall but lilac coloured instead. Sanses and some Papyruses were talking loudly amongst each other, most of which seemed not to have noticed us yet.

"Okay everybody listen up!"

3rd POV

"Okay everybody listen up!"

Everybody shut up and looked towards Ink.

"Error has been a disturbance in the AUs for as long as any of us can remember. He is a merciless destroyer with no care for the multiverse. I've decided that we will finally put a stop to him once and for all! So if anyone has any suggestions on how we can stop him, please say so."

Blue's POV

Whispers and mutters filled the air. Ink was trying to "stop" Error, but that clearly meant that they were going to kill him. Of course, Erry told me that he was immortal, so instead of killing him, they'll just be putting him through so much pain! He'll be so injured...and even if he dies, it would be far from a peaceful one.

I need to tell Nighty and Erry about this. But it's better if I hear their plan first. No use going to them with so little information.

Suddenly Fell spoke up. "What if we gang up and ambush him?"

I remember how many injuries he came back to the Anti-Void with during the time he "kidnapped" me. And those were just from Ink. Imagine if everybody in this room attacked him at the same time...

Sci then spoke, fidgeting with his glasses. "A-and he a-also s-seems to attack your n-newest AUs first, s-s-so..."

"So...I can create a blank AU..." Ink said.

"AND THEN WE CAN AMBUSH HIM!" Razz shouted.

Everybody cheered for the plan. It made me feel sick to my non-existent stomach.

~~~

After a bit more discussing of the plan, the meeting was finally over. I was just about to open a portal to Nighty's castle when Papy showed up.

"hey, bro. we should head back to our au."

I immediately plastered a big smile on my face. "OF COURSE, BROTHER! BUT THE MAGNIFICENT SANS NEEDS TO GO AND HELP SOME FRIENDS FIRST, MWEH HEH!" Yes, I know how to lie. I'm not all that "innocent" but everybody treats me like a little kid. I can take care of myself. Just because I have respect and more hope than others, doesn't give them the right to treat me like that. I also don't usually shout that loudly, but, well, that's the role I was given.

"heh, alright. but come back soon, kay?"

"ALRIGHT! BYE!" Papy finally went into his portal and I sighed as I made a portal to the front of Nighty's castle.

I raised my hand to the door and knocked. After all, I do have manners. Somebody said "Come in Blue," who sounded like Dust. I came in and saw Erry lying on the couch injured!

"Erry! Are you alright?"

"1'm f!n3 ßłu3."

I sat down on the sofa next to Error and Nightmare who was in his passive form and took a deep breath.

"Erry, the council is planning to kill you! THEY'LL LURE YOU INTO A BLANK AU AND THEN THEY'LL TEAM UP AND THEN THEY'LL ATTACK YOU AND THEY WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD UNLESS THEY CANNOT FIGHT ANYMORE-"

"Blue, calm down. tH@nK yOü før w4rn1ng m3 ßut 1'|l bE f1n3. 1f | dOn'+ $hoW uP 7h3y'lL kNØw sO|\/|3th1ng's Up. 1 dO not w4n+ tO pu+ YoÜ oR 4nYon3 els3 1|\| 4ny d4ng3r ßlu3. |'m $trOn9 3nOu9H."

Nightmare immediately switched to his corrupted form. "Ruru, why do you always have to be so selfless! Even if you're 'iMmOrTaL' you can still get seriously injured!"

"I agree with Nighty. You can get really, really hurt."

"l1ke | s4iD, 1'll b3 4lr|9ht. +h4nk yOu foR t3lL1n9 m3 BlU3, ßu+ !'l| ße le4\/1ng noW."

He opened a portal to the Anti-Void under him and fell in. Me and Nightmare just sat there. We didn't want to bother Erry if he wanted to be alone.

"I'm just so worried for him..."

"I don't want to lose him! He's like a part of my family..."

Nighty was back in his passive form and crying. I hugged him and rubbed his back.

"He'll be alright..." I said, not really believing it myself.

{Should Nightberry be in this book?}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 766 42
to the new people that have come across this, it is very cringe apologies ig also to. the new people why do u read this it clearly says discontinued...
42.1K 1.5K 25
- • x BLOOD AND GORE WARNING x • - Error stops, Where is everyone? It's so empty here... walking through the ruin halls he found nothing. no one, no...
42.8K 1.8K 39
Error has gone through multiple hells since the day he woke up in the Anti-Void. Sci and Blueberry still believe in him, but that's little consolatio...
27.1K 898 20
( THIS BOOK IS A TEST TO SEE IF I CAN DO THIS.) ( FGOD STORIES AND A BIT OF OTHERS WHILE IM AT IT. ) (AND ERROR HAREM SO ERRORXEVERYONE) Error was on...