To Be Loved By A Mikaelson

By Roslynmadyson

Before Klaus daggers Elijah, he had given Hayley a small track phone and told her that if he were to ever dis... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER LIST
MR. MYSTERY
MR. TROUBLE
MR. LOVER
MR. CONFUSED
MR. REGRET
MR. SLEEP
MR. FIGHTER
MR. UNTIL THEN
MR. FAMILY
MR. MINE
MR. YOURS
MR. DANCING
MR. GONE GONE GONE
MR. BIG HEART
MR. FETE DES BENEDICTIONS
Mr. PROTECTOR
Mr. BAYOU
Mr. big Brother
Mr. Hurt
MR. WEAK
MR. PUSH AND PULL
MR. FATHER
MR. PYTHON
MS. JEALOUSY
MR. RE-WRITTEN PAST
MR. DELICATE
MR. SLEEPING BEAUTY
MR. FORGIVENESS
MR. FAREWELL
MR. PLAYFUL PAIN
Mr. To The Rescue
Mr. C & H
MR AUTHORS URGENT QUESTIONS
Mr. Big Brother Knows Best
Mr. Wolf Bond
MR. PLANNING
MR. PAIN IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
Mr. choices
MR. MISSING YOU
Mr. Overwhelmed
Mr. Kidnapped
Mr. Heed My Warning
Mr. It Was All For You
Mr. Love you long time
MR. AFTER THE TROUBLE
Mr. Sire Lines
Mr. SHES GONNA KICK MY ASS
Mr. Take My Soul
MR. WHO IS GONNA SAVE ME
MR. I Got You Brother
MR. GHOST
Loving Margo

MR. SAVIOR

25.6K 736 103
By Roslynmadyson

"Nothing will ever hurt her as long as I'm around."

• • •

Gabriel speeds past his car towards the Bayou. He had a gut feeling that the little wolf was in trouble. He prayed with everything in him that she was okay.

Just minutes later he arrives to the Bayou and hears arrows shooting and grunting. Speeding towards the commotion he sees the brunette snap what he assumes was a warlocks neck and land in a squat showing her bright yellow wolf eyes to him assuming he was an attacker.

"I'm impressed." He says slightly enjoying the sight of the she wolf being able to fight her own battles. He never fell for the damsel in distress type. It was too cliche for him.

She smiles half heartedly. He could tell she was worn out. She was covered in blood and bruises already started to form all over her body from where she had been previously attacked.

He then hears hushed voices and fast paced footsteps heading towards them. Speeding towards Hayley he picks her up and speeds her a good few miles away. Confused when he sets her down in the middle of nowhere she looks towards him for an explanation.

"I need you to continue running, there are more. I'll handle them and look for you later okay?" Gabriel says in a hurried.

"What about you?" She asks concerned for the man who's became someone important in her everyday life.

He laughs a bit and smiles genuinely at her concern. "Trust me little wolf I can take care of myself. Stay safe." He says kissing her cheek, which would usually turn her completely red but her worry for him was overshadowing it.

She grabs his sleeve which seemed to be a trade mark of hers and turns him back around before he could leave. "Promise you'll be okay?" She says holding her pinkie out with a worried expression.

He stares at her pinky for a few seconds before looking towards her face knowing she wouldn't let him go with out it.

Latching his larger pinkie onto hers he whispers as he stares into her eyes with fondness. "I promise." And speeds off with out another word,  leaving her to continue sprinting through the unknown woods where a large wolf finds her.

Gabriel speeds back to the large group of male witches and is breaking necks and tearing out hearts left and right.

Getting tired of it all and having a pregnant wolf to get back to he shifts into his large pitch black wolf. He's larger than most wolfs you will ever meet. Niklaus couldn't even compare.

When he believes he's killed them all after minutes of pure slaughter he shifts back sighing that he doesn't have any spare clothes. Quickly grabbing a shirt and pants off of a dead body near by he changes so that he was no longer naked.

He begins walking back into the direction he had left Hayley when he hears a movement. Quickly turning around he was too late by less than a second.

A witch laying on the ground struggling to breath had used the last of his strength to shoot an arrow directly into the tribrids heart.

Gabriel sucks in a painful breath. Muttering a quick 'shit.' He falls to his knees , and then onto his side, passing out temporarily dead.

A couple of hours later Rebekah stands around the doctors office panicked. When she had gotten home late last night ready to confront her brother about being so rude to her she realized that he nor Hayley had been home yet.

Rushing to the Bayou she found a bunch of torn up witches in which she guessed her brother had turned into his wolf form and taken care of. But she hadn't been able to find her brother or the pregnant werewolf.

Calling Niklaus he quickly said he was on his way but it had been hours and she was beyond panicked. Not even Niklaus could take out their elder brother so where was he?

Niklaus finally shows up and she scoffs, "You gave up your quest for family? That's a first."

"Where are they Rebekah?" He says ignoring her comment and looking around seeing the dead doctor and the dead warlocks.

"Someone must've taken them." She says pacing on the porch of the doctors office.

"What do you mean someone took them? Gabriel's not easily defeated." He says slightly panicked now.

"I don't know but he must've turned into a wolf, look at these men." She says gesturing towards the torn up abdomens and throats.

Klaus opens his mouth to make a smart remark when they hear bushes moving. Snapping his head towards the direction of the noise he sees a disheveled Hayley stumbling out.

The two originals speed toward the wolf to check for injuries. "Are you hurt?" Rebekah asks concerned.

"No." She shakes her head in a tired daze.

"What happened?" Klaus asks hiding his emotions of the worry he had for the woman pregnant with his child. He could've lost his child.

"The witches. Gabriel took care of them and sped me away in the middle of the forest but some of them must've already been over there because they came and this wolf protected me." She says confused, it wasn't a full moon and she knew it wasn't Gabriel. "I think it was protecting me."

"The witches were supposed to protect you!" Klaus yells infuriated.

"It wasn't Sophie." Hayley mutters having some pity for the witch. "It was Agnes."

"Sophie, Agnes all the same!" He exclaimed throwing his hands up.

"Hayley, where's Gabriel?" Rebekah says worried.

Hayleys brows furrow and her face turns into a frown. "He said he would come back to find me but he never came. I walked all the way back."

Just when she says that a very exhausted and hungry Gabriel comes stumbling out of the trees. His hair was matted with mud and blood and he was covered in dirt.

Hayley lets out a sigh of relief while Rebekah rushes over towards her brother bringing him into a tight hug. "What happened to you?!" She exclaims in worry.

"After I thought I'd killed all of the witches one was still partially alive and shot an arrow through my heart." He says tiredly not in the mood to explain at the moment, looking past his sister he sees a slightly relieved Niklaus and Hayley. His face lightens a tad when seeing Hayley was okay.

Hayley stands up from the porch and says, "Can we go home now? I think I'm ready to sleep for a couple of days." But she ends up stumbling almost falling. And before Klaus or Rebekah can get to her Gabriel speeds to her picking her up bridal style.

"I've got you love." He whispers and begins walking towards the car with out another word.

Klaus raises an eyebrow towards Rebekah who nods her head understanding the unspoken question. He slightly smiles and gets into the car.

With Rebekah and Klaus in the front Gabriel tries to lay Hayley down on the seat but she just holds onto him tighter wanting to stay in his embrace. She was too tired to even blush at the moment she didn't care if she seemed clingy, she just needed him.

He smiles softly looking down to her allowing her sit on his lap with her face in his neck.

"You never came back." She states simply with a small frown still not looking up at him.

He brushes the dirty hair out of her face, "I'm sorry." Making her frown lessen a bit, she just mutters out a tired 'it's okay.' And tries to keep herself awake. "Go to sleep Hayley." He says brushing his hand through her messy hair.

Klaus watches through the front mirror and smiles slightly. Many might think he would be jealous or insecure that his brother was getting cozy with the woman pregnant with his child but he knew his brother. His brother finds love rarely but when he does he loves passionately and deeply. He would never try to take his child away from him but he would keep them safe with his life.

Rebekah watches both Klaus and Gabriel and tries to hide her wide smile. If Klaus' jealousy didnt get in the way and he accepted them, she had a feeling they would be together in no time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.4K 71
[Book 1] What if Klaus and Hayley had twins? What if Hope wasn't only child and she has twin sister- Audrey? What if instead of staying in New Orlean...
70.3K 1.3K 32
Wife to Klaus Mikaelson, soon to be mother to the first Tribrid in history, went in hiding and created a new family, will Brooklyn have a safe pregna...
96.9K 2.8K 33
"I can't lose anyone else, Elijah. Especially not by my own hand." New Orleans. A city run by the supernatural. When Elijah Mikaelson learns of Hayl...
157K 4.1K 102
Elijah was in New Orleans trying to figure out who was conspiraing against Klaus when he learned some unfortunate news. Hayley was not the only one p...