Warmth Of Seduction #Wattys20...

By Diamond_Ash_Writer

"Oh c'mon, I know you're attracted to me, I saw you staring at me" She said as she flung herself on the stran... More

Cast
Chapter # 1 "The Jerk"
Chapter # 2 "Luck"
Chapter # 3 "Who Is He?"
Chapter # 4 "The Loner"
Chapter # 5 "Queenka"
Chapter # 6 "Jealousy"
Chapter # 7 "A Bet"
Chapter # 8 "The Winner"
Chapter # 9 "The Flashback"
Chapter # 10 "Little Girl"
Chapter # 11 "Revenge"
Chap 12 *Who Is She?*
Chap 13 *Living Together*
Chap 14 *Suzanne's Truth*
Chap.16 *Childhood Sweetheart*
Chap 17 *Change In Behavior*
Chapter # 18 "The Trap"
Chapter # 19 "The Savior"
Chapter # 20 "Unreliable Friend"
Chapter 21 "Brewing Friendship"

Chapter 15 *Destiny's Little Secret*

1K 23 4
By Diamond_Ash_Writer

Cynthia's P.O.V

I went to the parking lot, unlocked my car and took my mobile. I smiled as I saw the old smashed protector of my mobile. I took it, locked the car and started walking towards the elevator when I saw a very very familiar face walking out of the parking lot. I followed that person until I was at Suzanne's house. I gasped when that person turned around and I looked at the face.

"No fucking way, is it destiny!?" I whispered softly, shocked at how she is interacting with Noah? Doesn't she know that he bullies Suzanne?? God, all these things are making me crazy, I decided to spy on her a little more when my phone started ringing and I saw Suzanne's name appear on the screen so I sighed and forced myself to walk away from the scene.

"Hey, buddy" I said as I pressed the elevator button and waited for it to arrive.

"Where are you? You went to fetch your mobile from parking lot, not from the market" She said and I get why is she saying this. 

"I'm in the elevator, don't worry, I'll be back in a sec" I told her as she hummed and I hung up. I think I gotta go and ask destiny tomorrow everything clearly, I Still think she's hiding so much from me but at the same time, I think I'm being a bit nosy, God, why am I like this? I reached my floor so I entered my apartment and found a peacefully resting Suzanne. I smiled as I saw her lying on the couch which cannot even fit her.

I nudged her a bit telling her I'm back and that she can rest in my bed and I'll arrange something for myself to sleep. She tried to resist and told me to take the bed but I hushed her telling her that it's okay and that she can sleep in my bed and that it's not a huge deal. She agreed and I took out an extra bedding set for myself and made myself comfy next to the bed and slept.

The other day at school

Me and Suzanne both came together to school since she stayed at my place and didn't had anywhere else to go but we separated because of different classes we had.

I sat in my class and waited for the teacher to start her lectures and just when she was about to start, the door burst open by none other than the jerkac (Issac) himself.

"What are you doing!?? Don't you have any manners!?" The teacher yelled at him and I smirked in satisfaction.

"Sorry about that but I have to attend classes you know, since that's the reason we attend school" He said ever so calmly that for a second, even I thought he was talking to a friend.

"Oh so your the one who switched classes? Because I've never seen you in this class" She asked suddenly sweet for-god-knows-what-reason. I raised an eyebrow when that jerk looked straight towards me and smirked. I have a bad feeling, "Is he here to take revenge for that little stunt of mine?" I thought

"Yup, I am" As if answering my thoughts, he replied still looking deep in my eyes and to be honest, I also can't look away from him, it's like I'm stuck in an abyss.

"Ok, go sit wherever you want but quick" She said and that's when I broke my eye contact with him when he walked in my direction, I realized that the only seat empty is the one behind me and that made me frustrated. God, why do you do this to me always?

We were not even the halfway of the lecture when he started kicking my chair from under the table and I made tight fist in order to not scream at him in the class and I felt something sharp poking my shoulder so I looked behind and saw that it was a sharp pencil,  I glared at him deadly and turned around again, hoping he doesn't continue teasing me.

But of course, crushing my hopes into pieces, he starts kicking again and that's when i got angry, i raised my hand, getting the attention of the teacher.

"Yes, Miss Cynthia?" She asked pushing her glasses back.

"I want to switch seats, please" I asked, hoping she'd agree.

"Why?" She asked, and i tilted my head back glaring at the jerk sitting behind me and he glared back, i rolled my eyes and looked at the teacher, coming up with a convincing reason to switch seats.

"I can't see the board clearly from here" I lied because i already knew she's biased with Issac, the jerk. So i can't say bad things about him to her.

"Oh, is someone ready to swit-"

"But ma'am, i can see the board clearly from here" The jerk butted in as usual and i face palmed myself, annoyed he can't sew his mouth shut.

"If he can clearly see the board from behind you, then you can too, Miss Cynthia" I rolled my eyes and sat back down without uttering a single word anymore. I knew this argument would lead to me going to the principal's office.

"Hmph! That's what i thought" He whispered from behind, annoying the hell outta me.

"Shut Up" I replied hoping he really does shut up and let me live peacefully, but what am i thinking? This guy doesn't even know the 'P' of 'Peace'.

The class ended with him torturing the hell out of me and i mentally thanked god thousand times for the bell ringing.

Before this guy could catch up to me, i ran out of the class and straight to destiny's locker to find her. I saw her from afar putting books inside so i walked up to her quickly and poked her shoulder, she turned around and went in for a hug so i hugged her back.

"Hey, destiny, how are you?" I asked trying to sound casual, though i had thousands of thoughts running in my mind.

"I'm good, you?" She asked, turning around, placing her books.

"I'm good too, i actually wanted to ask you something" I said, a bit nervous at how she'll react, what if she's dating that jerk?

"Yeah yeah, go ahead" 

"Where were you last night?" She dropped her books as soon as i asked her, probably shocked at why am i asking her this.

"Uh, n-nowhere, i was at h-home, why did you asked?" She asked picking her books up, placing them inside so i turned her around, so she was facing me now.

"Are you sure you were at home?" I asked, checking her loyalty and honesty.

"O-of course, why are you asking such questions?" She asked, looking everywhere but my eyes, just like how liars do.

"Nothing, I passed by a drive thru and thought it was you so i asked" I lied, faking a laugh so she buys it.

"Oh, i see" She said heaving a sigh of relief, probably buying it. Oh, little destiny, I'm gonna see what's your destiny.

"I'll leave first then" I said as i waved my hand and left from there to my next hell (class  with jerkac aka Issac)

Time skip to after school

I was packing up my things, ready to get out of this hellhole.

"You sure are ugly" I heard that jerk saying, standing behind me supporting himself with his one hand on the desk and the other on his waist, i looked at him from head to toe.

"Well, not more than you" I turned around replied, smiling smugly. He scoffed and stood properly on his two legs like a normal person.

"Why are you always so arrogant?" He complained like he wasn't at fault just now.

"Then why are you always tailing behind me like a lost dog?" I replied even more arrogantly, glaring at him like an enemy does. He started stepping forward, almost removing the distance between us so i started taking steps back.

"Why are you so full of yourself? Your not that worthy" He replied still not stopping his steps towards me.

"How do you know that? Unless you've compared yourself to me?" I smirked but almost gasped when i hit the wall behind me and he still didn't had any intention of stopping.

"No one has to compare themselves to you in order to know you ain't worthy unless they haven't seen your face" He smirked and i was almost afraid of our chests touching so i put my hands on his chest pushing him backwards but he still didn't budge.

"So you love seeing my face that much?" I asked smirking madly at him, refusing to give up on this dumbass argument, but at the same time pushed him away with all my strength, he stumbled and backed away, i stepped forward, tripping on my own legs, i closed my eyes, ready to hit the floor but i also didn't felt anything, 

I opened my eyes shockingly and saw that i was in Issac's arms. 

A/N

What do you guys think?

How was today's chapter?

Why Destiny was with that kind of jerk?

Does Destiny know that Noah (That jerk) beats up Suzanne?

Why Destiny lied?

What kind of locket was Issac wearing?

Any guesses on the next chapter?

Until next time,

With much love❤❤

Bye❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 13.5K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
29.5M 872K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
8.3M 197K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...