I'm in Love with a Killer

Por MissXanderLudwig

Alexis has trained all her life as an assassin in District 15. When she volunteers for the 74th Annual Hunger... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

I'm in Love with a Killer

2.3K 26 0
Por MissXanderLudwig

Author's note:

*YOU HAVE TO READ THIS*

Ok I have been writing this story for a while just for my friend at school and at first I wasn't going to post it on wattpad because it is going to take a bit of explaining. but I decided I would post it to see how it goes.

Ok first, there are 15 districts. Districts 1-13 are the same, but my friend and I added Districts 14&15. District 14 is water (random idea that came, don't judge) and District 15 is the astronomy/assassin District.

My story takes place in District 15. They are all trained as assassins from a very young age. They are Careers when it comes to the Games.

Everything else is the same, the characters (Katniss, Foxface etc.)

Ok, I'm not sure what else to explain but they are the major points. When you are reading, if you have any inquiries, just message me and I will explain.

So, here it goes. Have fun reading!

-MissXanderLudwig

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.7K 97 17
"Hate to break it to you babe, but only one of us is coming out of this alive, and it's gonna be me." "In your dreams princess." It's time for the an...
162 0 23
"No one wanted to play with me as a little kid So I've been scheming like a criminal ever since To make them love me and make it seem effortless" Ayv...
8.1K 115 9
Cato was born and raised to be in the Games. When he volunteers, he KNOWS that he's going to be the last one standing. But will meeting Glimmer throw...
34.6K 975 27
District Two is a career District that provides the best tributes every year for the games, but not all the tributes are the same. For the 72nd Hunge...