Sucker For You | Inosuke x Re...

By shitinaah

✓COMPLETED✓ "A loud boy he is, No one would ever like an uncultured man like him" says the people from the vi... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
KNY scenarios (1)
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
S P E C I A L (2)
T W E L V E
Moonlight Breathing
T H I R T E E N
KNY Scenarios (2)
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N

S P E C I A L (1)

22.9K 500 905
By shitinaah

-An Inosuke One shot-

Fight me!

Sponsoring: Kimetsu No Highschool

Drink Milk for intense OOC moments.

====================

(Y/N) (L/N), a new student inside Kimetsu Highschool.

"Hi! I'm (Y/N)! A moonlight breather!"

You shout, smiling while examining your classmates. Some smiled, while some had a smug look on their face.

Tomioka was your father's best friend. Now, he will watch over you, since your father have gone to America to do business for a long time. He will also be your adviser, and PE teacher.

"(L/N), sit beside Kamado" He commanded. You nodded your head, sitting next to the burgundy boy wearing a pair of earrings. How did you know who Kamado was? Well, Tanjiro was too kind. When the teacher called out his name, he raised his hand. For your information, Kamado was placed at the third row, second column, near the window.

"Goodmorning (L/N)" the burgundy boy smiled softly. You smiled back, greeting him a sweet Goodmorning.

"Since we have a new student, we will have to start training" Tomioka said, after he have blown his whistle. The whole class nodded, while others just rolled their eyes. You stood up, following the others that formed a line.

"First day of your training (L/N)! Tanjiro approached you, his earrings waving pleasantly.

"Y-You look amazing! What made you study here?" A random blonde boy also approached you.

"Nitwit, stop flirting with women, they don't like you" A muscular raven head emerges from the back.

Your eyes widened, looking at his toned abs. You blushed, seeing the cute man Infront of you. He looked kinda feminine, and that looked handsome for you. You adjusted your collar, fixing yourself.

"H-Hey, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you" You greeted, the blonde boy smiled while the raven haired looked at you blankly.

"Z-Zenitsu! Zenitsu Agatsuma!" The blonde stuttered which made you giggle.

"INOSUKE HASHIBIRA! DON'T FORGET IT!" The cute raven head shouted, making you slightly flinch at the sudden action.

"Ah, let's go now, Tomioka-san is probably getting mad, let's change into gym clothes! We'll be waiting for you (Y/N)!" Tanjiro said, running to the boys lockeroom. You smiled thinking of the three. "New friends...I guess" You joyfully muttered, going inside the too, specifically the girls lockeroom.

You changed into the PE uniform Giyu have bought you. It fit perfectly! Your waist was slim, that your curves were perfectly shown in the uniform. Your thicc legs, being covered by comfortable fabricated pants. In a sentence, you were completely gorgeous.

"Ah! (Y/N)!"

A girl called you out, to be honest, you almost had the same body type as hers. Yet your thicc-ness made you more outstanding. She had green faded pink hair, and her eyes were like the color of emeralds. She looks breathtaking, more like girlfriend material.

"Ah! Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Mitsuri! A love breather!"

Your eyes widened. love breathing? You've never heard of one before, you never knew about it. It was neither you forgot about it or you were just completely stupid to know it's existence. You smiled back at her, responding in a polite manner.

"Nice to meet you Mitsuri!"

She held out her hand, asking for a handshake. You stared at it for a moment, then realized what she have ment. Your hand made its way into hers as she happily shakes it.

"Let's get going Mitsuri, the others are probably waiting for us" you say, as she kindly nodded in agreement.

You walked outside, seeing the three boys waiting for you. "Ah, sorry to keep you waiting Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke!" You apologized, bowing slightly. "I-it's okay (Y/N)" Tanjiro rubs the back of his neck, showing slight fluster. You walked forward, signalling them to get going.

Zenitsu seemed to have nosebleed, looking at two gorgeous girls Infront, it made his perverted self go uneasy. Inosuke looked at you, his eyes examining your whole body. Your back was facing them, so you didn't know. The two were wearing normal PE clothes, but Inosuke was shirtless. You slightly blushed, thinking about the raven head.

"(L/N), it's your first day here and you're late in my class. Kamado, I told you, NO EARRINGS. Agatsuma and Kanroji, NO HAIR COLOURING. And Hashibira, WEAR A SHIRT!" Tomioka scolded, while you and the three bowed, apologetically.

You all joined the whole class, and started doing your own PE routine with Mitsuri accompanying you. You took a glance at the muscular pretty boy beside you. He was sparring with Obanai as what Mitsuri called him. You stared at him, blushing midway, and then facing the girl you're partnered with.

"Inosuke Hashibira, I've always known that guy's sexy! But to be honest, he's so stupid!" Mitsuri chuckled, noticing your glances.

"Mitsuri! I want you to spar with me!" Obanai shouted, leaving Inosuke behind. Mitsuri blushed, seeing the man she liked ask her out. "Sure Iguro-kun!" She nodded, winking at you and Inosuke.

"Tsk, leaving me for that tit bitch!" He cussed, balling his hands to a fist. He turned to look at you and grinned. "Fight me!" He shouted, entering a battle stance. You were taken aback by this boy's motivation.

"S-sure!" You nod, also preparing your own battle stance. He smirked, jumping at your small figure, you dodged him, which made him fall face flat on the grass. "Are you okay?" You asked him, bending down to check on the man, but you were shocked.

He was laughing

"HAHAHAHA! I LIKE THIS! I LIKE THIS!" He repeats, standing back up, grinning at you evilly. "LET'S GET MORE SERIOUS THEN!" He charged at you, making you unable to think of any repel. He hooked your legs, making you fall on the floor with closed eyes.

Your eyes opened, only to see the attractive man on top of you, smiling sadistically. "IMPRESSIVE HUH!" He commended himself. You stood there, shocked and flustered. The man you were starting to like. Was on top of you, your faces inches or maybe centimetres apart. You can feel his hot breath on your neck. His hands holding yours in an inappropriate manner. You kinda wanted him to

Kiss you

But you just met him? Why would you kiss a man you just met?

Is love at first sight real?

Or you were just stupid enough to believe such words.

Thoughts lingered around you, while the man huffed, feeling his tired self fall on your own chest.

He passed out.

You were taken aback by the sudden action, that you held his head, pushing him away from your figure before Tomioka sees you two.

But, you were shocked to see blood stained on your hands.

Was it from the fall earlier? You ask yourself, aggressively worried about the faded blue haired man.

"HELP!" You yelp out, which caused Tomioka to come near the two of you. "What the hell are you two doing?" He asks, crossing his arms.

"He's bleeding!'

"Shit" Tomioka cussed, hearing your report. He took Inosuke by his shoulders and carried him to the infirmary.

"Will he be okay?"

Loading
               °°°°°°°

Ê®®Ø®

----

One shot Finished.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 13K 30
"So tell me, Aoi - tell me, why do you, a person who doesn't even want to lift a sword, can make a strong man like me feel sick and weak without you...
2.8K 90 31
You're a shy introverted girl who finds her way into a chaotic friend group where she meets the love of her life. It's a very quick moving story. I t...
873 56 12
In which, an uptight and quiet female samurai is asked to join a group of demon slayers along with their demon friend in a box. Though you have poten...
687 15 7
Premièrement, cette histoire sera en ✨english✨ en fait. Mais je vais faire une version française aussi. ☼In this story, in hight school AU, a girl na...