adore | sumellika ✔

By shyamkirang

adore to love and respect (someone) deeply. • a sumellika story • © flowerydreams- More

cast
0
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
epilogue
thank you!
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨

4

2.4K 170 25
By shyamkirang

Almost three months into the shooting and Radhika still hadn't gotten over her hatred for a Krish. The scenes got more awkward as they went on, both of them refusing to meet each other for even a minute after the shooting was over. But how long could they avoid each other? Not for long...

Radhika stared at Shraddha. "What?"

"Haan, di," Shraddha said. "You always ignore Krish, but why?"

Radhika looked down at her hands. "Nothing. It's nothing at all."

"Something's troubling you...if you don't want to say it, it's okay with me, di," Shraddha said.

"Nothing like that! It's just...I'm confused..." Radhika mumbled.

"About what?"

"Well, let's say hypothetically you hate this guy, hypothetically you have to work together, hypothetically you know him before,  hypothetically you were confident you despise him, and hypothetically your heart beats for him. Why?" Radhika asked, putting emphasis on hypothetically. "Keep in mind that this is purely imaginary."

"Wow, that is a lot of hypothetically's," Shraddha remarked and began to think about it. "Well...I would say that you are feeling something for this hypothetical person. Why, it may even be love."

"Love?!" Radhika exclaimed. Love...there's no way I'm feeling love for him! I hate him! I don't love him, Shraddha is wrong. Definitely wrong.

Well, if you don't feel love for him then why does your heart flutter when you see him? Why do you feel nervous and self conscious around him? a tiny voice, as if it was her subconscious, questioned.

"Nothing like that," she muttered to herself. "Nothing. I'm feeling nothing. So I should talk to him normally! And prove this stupid voice inside me that this is not love!"

So that's what she did. To prove her subconscious that she wasn't in love with Krish, she walked up to him, demanding a greeting.

"Hi," she said, rather aggressively.

"Uh...hey," Krish said, looking as if he was thrown off guard. Which he probably was. You didn't see a girl, who is also your costar, marching up to you, greeting you rather aggressively just to prove her dumb subconscious that she wasn't in love.

"How are you?" She asked.

Krish looked at her with raised eyebrows. Then he glanced away. And then looked at her again. It went in a cycle: look at her, glance away, look at her, glance away, until Radhika got impatient and exclaimed, "Why are you staring at me like that?!"

"Nothing, it's just that this has to be the eighth wonder of earth! Radhika Sharma talking to Krish Agarwal without any traces of hate. Truly a wonder," he remarked.

Radhika's eyebrows twitched. Is he really making fun of me? She slightly scoffs. I knew he hadn't changed. "Don't think I have suddenly stopped hating you! In the contrary, I still very much despise you," she replied. "It's just that..." she trailed off.

"Just that..?" He questioned, looking at her.

"Um..." What was she supposed to say? Hey, I'm just talking to you because I want to prove myself that I don't love you?! That doesn't work! "Well, I..." She began, racking her brain to think of a rational explanation. "I-I thought I could maybe excuse you! Find out if you've changed!"

Totally not true but okay. Good going, Radhika.

"Oh...so, you want to be friends again?" He quipped.

Radhika gave it a thought. Why am I doing this again? Oh, yeah...but I really wish I didn't feel the urge to prove myself wrong! Look where I've landed now. "I...no, not friends. Um, frenemies?"

That's safe. Not too bad, she considered in her mind.

"O-okay, not that I really look at you as an enemy but cool." He held out his hand to her. "Shall we start being frenemies with a handshake?"

"Sure." Radhika took his hand and gave it a firm shake, the feeling of his fingers against hers sending a jolt up her spine for absolutely no reason. "Anyways," She said, quickly pulling away.

What did you get yourself into this time, Radhika?

{ ~ }

Raghav smiled at Tara. She was back, finally. It felt like he'd missed a part of him the time she was gone. "It's been so long..." he trailed off, looking into her beautiful brown eyes, his hand reaching out to hers.

Tara rushed forwards and hugged Raghav, throwing him off guard. He looked slightly startled but then smiled at wrapped his arms around her. "I missed you," Tara said, so softly that only Raghav could hear it.

"I missed you too." Raghav hugged her even more tightly, breathing in the strawberry scent of her hair. "And I'm not letting you go again."

"Cut!" The director exclaimed. "Good job, everyone. Let's pack up for now, it's pretty late already."

The technicians began to bustle around, packing the cameras, while Krish and Radhika pulled away from each other.

"S-Sorry," Radhika muttered for no reason.

"Kyu sorry? We had to act for a scene, there's nothing to apologize for," Krish said. "Besides, your hair smells good. And it's soft."

Radhika stared at Krish. The corners of his mouth twitched up. "I have to go anyways," she said with a sigh. "Um...bye."

But it turns out that it wouldn't be the last time they say bye. Because, Radhika had asked Revati to pick her up but Revati was nowhere to be seen. Instead, she'd been kind enough to inform Radhika with a text.

'Sorry Radhi but I can't pick you up today. Really really sorry! I'll make it up to you with some coffee tomorrow!'
~Revati

Radhika cursed under her breath. Who would drop her now?

"Kya hua?" came a voice with a mocking tone. Radhika turned to see Krish walking towards her.

"Uh...nothing." She wasn't about to tell this egoistic boy that she had no way to go back to he apartment.

"Something's troubling you..." He looked at her as if he was trying to figure her out. "Come on, tell me! Frenemies tell each other their problems!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"You know what? Fine!" She huffed, slumping in defeat. It is impossible to argue with this boy! "Basically, I don't have a ride home. Happy?!" She snapped. Was she being rude? Yes. Did she care? Hell nah.

"Well, let me drop you then," he offered.

"No thanks, I'll find a cab," she replied, looking away.

"At this time? Who will come to pick you up at this time? Besides, it isn't going to be safe," he said.

Radhika groaned. He was right. Even if I hate him, he is much safer to travel with than any random and sketchy cab driver. "State any two reasons as to why I should travel with you," she replied.

"Okay, I'm answering a test now!" He said with a grin. "Well one, like stated before, is because it isn't safe for you to go in a cab at this time. Two, frenemies help each other. Three, any fan girl in your place would agree in a heartbeat, four, you get to spend an entire car ride with the Krish Agarwal, five–!" He rambled.

"Fine, fine!" She exclaimed. She switched on her phone: 11:00. "Let's go, I guess."

"After you, maharani," he said, smirking and waved at the pathway in front of him.

She stuck her tongue out at him as she walked past. He followed her. They made it to his car. "Get in," He said, opening the car door for her.

"Oh, being gentlemanly, are we now?" She said, slightly grinning.

Krish gave a scoff and walked towards the other car door, opened it and got in. "So, where to?" He asked.

"Where else, dumbo? To my home only!" She said, slapping her hand against her forehead with an exasperated sigh.

"I know that! But, if you used your common sense, you would know that I'm not a stalker and don't know where you live! So if you would kindly tell me your address..?" He shot back.

Radhika rolled her eyes. She gave him the address.

"Don't you live with your parents?" He asked as he started the ignition.

"Yes but I moved out and got my own apartment," she replied and switched on her phone to stop him from talking to her.

"Accha.." He glanced at her for a bit and then took out his phone as he began driving. A song started playing.

"Hey!" Radhika said, suddenly piping up. She looked at Krish, who was smirking, knowing very well that would be the reaction he would get. "This is my favorite song!"

"I know everything about you," he replied, his smirk widening.

"You know everything about me? Two minutes ago you didn't know where I live!" She scoffed.

"Well, um, that was recent news and we haven't been talking recently. And this is the first time I'm dropping you in years. Also, you used to play this song when we were friends all the time, that's how I remember," Krish said.

"You...you still remember that?" Radhika asked in surprise. That was years ago...how does he..?

"Obviously," Krish said. "I remember every single thing you told me when we were friends, Radha."

She was speechless and didn't know what to say. Maybe...maybe he changed. Not much but a little bit. I expected him to have entirely forgotten every single thing about me...

But very soon his snark came back. "Besides, you were way too much of an idiot for me to forget about you," He said, chortling.

Radhika huffed and looked back at her phone. Nope. Definitely hasn't changed. Such a—!

"We're here," Krish said, pulling her out of her thoughts.

"W-What?" Radhika asked, stuttering.

"Your apartment," Krish said, looking at her and rolling her eyes, with a tone that screamed, obviously. "Do you want to get off or should I push you..?"

"Very funny but I can walk myself," Radhika said. She glared at him as she got her bag. "Bye," She said for acknowledgment and got out of his car.

"Bye! Sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite!" He yelled before driving off.

Krish Agarwal. Why does he make me so mad at him and yet surprise me at the same time?

{ ~ }

Okay, wow! Can I just say that this was a long chapter?
1710 words!

Anyways, the updates just keep coming! Y'all got one the day before and here's another one!

I hoped you like their cute fights and bickering.
Flashbacks are coming soon..!

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 3.5K 82
A story, starting from sumellika's childhood. Let's see how friendship changed to LOVE✨
1.3K 84 20
this is the story of famous businessman who's secretly a mafhia also and a sweet girl, both have a high anger issues. Let's see how will they fall in...
20.4K 1.6K 36
shiddat kya h??? jisse paana chaho wo apki khawaiyshh h.... aur jisse har tarike se paa lene ki koshish nhi....usse apna bankar hi lo wo h shiddat....
1.8K 119 51
this ia a imaginary story of sumellika so don't compare with the really ones