Oreos||BWWM

By cocoapebbles

Some people like the cookie. Some like the cream. I like them together, with some milk of course. But, I'm no... More

Oreos
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Current Family Tree
AN: I got proposed to
It's up!

Chapter 24

75.2K 2.5K 1K
By cocoapebbles

December 8, 2014 ( Reagan is 24 weeks, Alana is 23 weeks and 6 days)

Dedicated to @MariahAugustus for eating an Oreo even though she doesn't like them. You're brave, oh.

Andrew's girlfriend and daughters on the side. ♡

"Pinch me," were the first two words that Reagan heard when she woke up. She inwardly rolled her eyes, doing as Nathaniel asked of her with her eyes still closed, tired. "Ow," he winced, making her open one eye slowly.

"Sorry," she whispered.

He shrugged, grinning, "it's okay," pulling her closer, sighing in content. "I just needed-"

"To know if this was real, i know," she giggled, "you've been making me do it every day since then". Nathaniel kissed her forehead, one hand rubbing soothing circles on her bump. But, their sweet moment was interrupted by a loud crash that emitted from downstairs.

The abrupt noise startled them both, making them jump a little. Nathaniel slowly untangled himself from Reagan, gulping dramatically, "i'll go check it out, stay here, baby girl".

Reagan rolled on her other side, facing him, "you're one of those people that'd die first in a horror movie, being all Curious George. And, i'd stay here safely, running all the way into the sequel". He chuckled, shaking his head at her.

"Well, then. You'll die in the sequel, anyway, trying to escape," he told her, sticking his tongue out childishly. Then, the smoke alarm went off, suddenly reminding him of the urgent matter at hand. He ran out the room, Reagan hot on his heels, just as frightened as him.

Nathaniel jumped down the last three steps, barely catching himself as he slightly slipped a little, but that was the least of his problems right now. He heard coughing coming from the kitchen, stepping closer until he could make out a figure through the smoke.

The unknown person fanned in front of his face, coughing twice before showing off a lop-sided grin. Shoving a plate of burnt eggs in Nathaniel's chest, "i made breakfast," Andrew told his brother happily.

Nathaniel let out a sigh of relief, glad it wasn't anything threatening like he thought. Nevertheless, he still couldn't resist the urge to hit him upside the head. "Andrew, you idiot," he scolded, surprisingly with another voice added to the mix, female to be specific.

The blonde haired, blue eyed woman came from behind them with her arms crossed, eyes set in a playful glare. "How many times have i told you not to be in the kitchen without adult supervision," she questioned, feigning anger.

Andrew visibly shrunk, pouting, "but-"

"Nope, no buts. We were suppose to surprise them, not burn their house down". The two continued bickering back and forth while Reagan and Nathaniel tried, but failed, to contain their laughter. Andrew and the girl stopped at the noise, remembering only now that they weren't alone.

"Oh," the girl turned to Reagan with a warm smile, "i'm Mia, by the way, it's nice to finally meet you". And, with that name, the gears started turning in her head. Reagan'd heard it before.

She looked between Andrew and Mia, snapping her fingers together in realization, "you're Andrew's girlfriend".

Mia nodded in response, a dramatic sigh leaving her lips, "sadly".

Andrew glared, stomping his feet on the ground childishly, "is it because i can't cook," he questioned, "because all i need to know is the Papa John's phone number". He then went over to her, "plus," wrapping his arm around her shoulder, "you can cook, so i don't need to," he cheered.

Andrew kissed her cheek lovingly, making her blush in embarrassment, pushing him off her gently. He chuckled, turning to Reagan and Nathaniel, grinning, "good morning, we-" Mia hit his arm, "she," he correct himself. "She made you guys breakfast".

"But," he added, bouncing a little, "i made the orange juice," Andrew announced, puffing out his chest proudly.

Mia nodded, "that you did". Then, she looked to Reagan and Nathaniel, assuring them in a secretive whisper, "don't worry, i fished out all the seeds and pulp he left in there".

Reagan smiled, "i will forever be grateful," bowing dramatically.

"What about Maci and Addie, i haven't seen them in a bit," Andrew called from the kitchen in a muffled tone, stuffing his face with mini doughnuts.

"They're in the parlor eating breakfast, they wanted to watch Proud Family". Mia took him in, gaping at him, her eyes turning to slits, "put the doughnut down," emphasizing every word she spoke.

Andrew slowly backed away from the table with a sad look on his face, crumbs surrounding his mouth. He let his eyes go wide, mouth formed in an adorable pout, "sorry," he apologized in a baby tone.

She sighed, shaking her head at him. "Well, even though this idiot," Andrew glared but she ignored it, "messed up the eggs, he didn't ruin the other food i made". Mia led then to the kitchen table, pointing to the array of food, "help yourself".

Reagan almost immediately sat down, "i like you, already," her mouth watering at the sight, picking up a warm croissant. Nathaniel was about to follow suit, but Andrew held him back, motioning to the empty corridor.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, yet he didn't protest, and instead blindly followed his brother. "Okay, what do you want, 'Drew," he asked, leaning against the wall.

Andrew held up a finger, shoving a hand into his back pocket, bringing out a box. "You were always terrible at hiding things," he smirked.

Nathaniel shrugged, mumbling, "i'd like to think the pantry was a wonderful hiding spot".

He rolled his eyes at his brother, "when are you going to give it to her, and you better make it special," he told him. Especially after everything you put her through, he added silently. Andrew still wasn't over that, but if Reagan could forgive him, he could, too.

"Honestly," Nathaniel started, biting his lip in thought, "not for a while," a very long while, he mentally added. "I'm just, you know, waiting for the right moment".

"Bullshit," Andrew replied. "That's not true at all, and you know it".

"Alright, fine," Nathaniel grumbled, "I'm scared. I've imagined the moment in my head so many times, and they all end up the same way; horrible. God, what if she says no, 'Drew? What if she just laughs in my face? What if-"

"Did they send me daughters, when i asked, for sons," Andrew taunted in an off key sing-song voice.

Nathaniel huffed, snatching the box out of his brother's hand, walking away from him. Andrew's obnoxious laugh was all he could hear.

"Shut up," Nathaniel yelled over his shoulder, stuffing the box into his sweat pant pocket. His scowl almost immediately turned into a smile when he saw Reagan. He sat down beside her, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Reagan swallowed her bite before speaking, "so, I'm guessing Maci and Addie are their kids," he nodded in response, grabbing a bagel and cream cheese.

"Yeah, we can meet them after if you'd like, but don't forget we have an appointment today," Nathaniel reminded, stacking his plate with various fruits.

She nodded, quickly finishing her breakfast, excited for her ultrasound later and seeing Andrew's children. Jumping up, Reagan ran-to the best of her ability-to the parlor.

"Where did they run off to," Reagan asked herself out loud, looking around the parlor for any sign of little people.

"The game room, probably," Andrew shrugged, grabbing the remote from the coffee table. He turned it on, putting his feet up as he laid back with a content sigh.

"There's a game room," her eyes widened. Why wasn't i informed of this, she questioned silently.

"There's a room for almost everything in this house; cinema, gym, office, pool, i could go on. If i could live here, i would," he stretched out on the couch, taking up most of the space.

"I'd rather you not," Nathaniel chimed in, folding his arms across his chest.

Andrew ignored him, adding, "And, you don't know because the last time you went exploring, you got lost". He chuckled at the memory, "it took us a good twenty minutes to find you".

Reagan blushed in embarrassment, turning away to hide her face, "whatever". The doorbell then rang in that moment, making her get up to answer, her hand around her belly.

She opened the door, only to be met with a grinning Nolan. He stepped in, giving her a side hug, "my place ran out of food," he explained as if that was a logical reason.

"That's why they invented this thing called a diner, go there instead," Reagan replied with an over exaggerated smile.

"But, then that would be wasting money," he walked in further, taking a deep breath in, loving the sweet aroma of food that lingered in the air. "It's like you knew i was coming".

She groaned, following right behind her brother, "you're way too happy this morning," she pointed out.

Nolan piled his plate up with breakfast burritos and french toast sticks, shrugging. "I may or may not have had someone over last night. Would it make you feel better if i was in a bad mood," he raised a brow, taking a bite.

"Don't get smart with me, young man," she scolded, her finger wagging in his face.

"So, should i play dumb then," he gave a lop-sided grin, amusement twinkling in his eyes.

Reagan gave him a blank look, having no other words to say to him, heading toward the parlor to join everyone else.

"Everybody, shut up," she heard Andrew yell. He added with an excited tone, "this is my favourite part," practically squealing at the end. She got to the parlor, stifling a laugh at the sight of Andrew, who had the television remote in hand, acting as a microphone.

He cleared his throat before singing off key, "let's get down to business, to defeat, the Huns," adding a grunt at the end just like they did. "Did they send me daughters, when I asked, for sons".

He directed that line specifically toward Nathaniel with a smirk, earning a roll of eyes in return. And, Nathaniel being the oh so mature person that he is, stuck up his middle finger at him. "You're the saddest bunch I've ever met-"

"It's a no from me," Nolan interrupted, imitating Simon Cowell's voice, lazily plopping down on an empty couch.

Nathaniel snickered, covering it with a cough when Andrew gave him a death glare. He grabbed his bottle of water, drinking it in huge gulps awkwardly.

Nolan looks over at Mia, giving her a timid wave, "hello, love, what's your name," he asked.

She gave him a shy smile in return, answering quietly, "Mia, Mia Grace".

"Hey," Andrew whined, launching himself at his girlfriend, "paws off my girl, get your own," he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

Nolan scrunched up his nose in distaste, "ew, gross, i like dicks better".

"Oh yeah," he replied in realization, lightly hitting his head, "blonde moment". Mia elbowed his side roughly, "ow," he groaned, chuckling nervously, "did i say blonde, i meant brunette".

Then it got quiet.

But, luckily, Andrew takes it upon himself to break the ice, turning to Nolan, asking him a question with honest curiosity. "On a scale of one to ten, how sexy do you think i am," he quirked a brow.

Nathaniel choked on his drink, having a concerned Reagan pat his back soothingly. Mia smacked the back of Andrew's head, a look of disbelief on her face.

He winced, scooting a little bit away from his girlfriend in fear of her hitting him again. Nolan grinned, leaning back on the butt shelf, shrugging nonchalantly, "eh, I'll give you a four".

Andrew's jaw dropped, blinking rapidly at Nolan, he couldn't believe his ears. "No, no," he shook his head, chuckling lightly. "I said one to ten, not one to five, you silly boy," Andrew tutted.

Mia rolled her eyes at his childish antics, now a little entertained at the small scene before her. Reagan sighed, leaving the four, much more interested in playing with the two cute little girls in the game room. That is, if she could find it anyway.

"Hm," Nolan hummed, "well, in that case, three," grinning wider at a pouting Andrew.

"I'm sexy, you blind mouse," he exasperated, turning to Mia, "tell 'im, babe, i'm sexy, right," he asked her, silently pleading for her to say yes. But, all he sadly got in response was a soft hum of agreement.

"Gosh, i didn't know you guys needed glasses," he huffed.

Nathaniel shook his head, "it's like there's two of you now". He phone vibrated in his pocket, he brought it out, smirking slightly at the caller ID. "Got lost again, didn't you," he teased.

Reagan replied with an embarrassed "shut up".

_________________✍

Reagan and Nathaniel came down the stairs side by side, all bundled up in jackets and boots in favour of the cold weather. "You want to shop with daddy," they heard Andrew ask lowly.

Nathaniel raised a brow, and being the nosy person he is, started walking to the kitchen as quietly as possible, eavesdropping on his brother. Reagan's heart practically melted at the sight of the cute little girls nodding excitedly at their father.

"What are you doing, 'Drew," Nathaniel's eyes first zeroed in on the tote bag in Andrew's hand. And, more importantly, the fact that it was half filled with food from his fridge.

"Well," he answered in a girly tone, "we were all getting together so we can go," he drawled, "shopping," Andrew exclaimed.

Reagan gave him an amused look, "did you just quote White Chicks," she asked.

"Yes, yes i did," Andrew said with the straightest face possible, but let out a giggle, covering his mouth with his hand. "Now, I'm quoting Phineas and Ferb".

Nathaniel rolled his eyes at him, closing the wide open refrigerator, "that's enough shopping for today".

Meanwhile, Maci and Adelaide shyly approached Reagan, both of them looking up at her with wide, innocent blue eyes. "Reagan, sweetheart, we're going to be late if we don't go now".

"Okay," she told him, giving the two little girls a small smile before she left with Nathaniel.

_________________✍

Doctor Hastings greeted them with a friendly smile as always, "good afternoon, Mr and Mrs Adams," taking a seat on his black wheely chair.

"I told you, we're not-"

"Good afternoon to you, too," Nathaniel beamed, his smile even wider at his words. One day, he told himself, one day.

"So, how have you been feeling lately, anything new i should know about," Doctor Hastings asked, wheeling himself over to his computer, clipboard and pen in hand.

Reagan shrugged, "pretty good, actually. It's just that my eyes have been really bothering me lately. It gives me a headache just looking at bright colours sometimes, and they've been dry lately, I'm not sure if i should use eye drops or not".

He nodded, writing that down quickly, "well, that's normal, it's common around this time. Your eyes can be very sensitive and dry during your pregnancy. You can alleviate some of the discomfort by using artificial tears to keep your eyes moist. So, yes, i do recommend you to use eye drops, it'll help a lot".

"Okay," he said, standing up from the chair, "lie down, please". Reagan did as told, leaning back and raising her shirt up. Doctor Hastings grabbed the dobbler from its stand, gelling it up as well as on her belly.

He moved the dobbler around her belly while asking, "have you two thought of a birthing plan yet," they shook their head no. "Well, you guys should start soon, you're nearing your due date".

"Your baby is over 12 ½ inches (32 cm) long and weighs about 1¼ to 1½ pounds (0.6 to 0.7 kg)," he moved the wand to her side, continuing. " Your baby's brain is growing rapidly at this time. Taste buds are also developing, and the lungs are becoming more developed and complex. The branches of the main lung are beginning to form as well as special cells that will produce surfactant".

Doctor Hastings smiled, putting the dobbler back in its stand, "your baby boy looks to be healthy," ripping a piece of tissue paper and handing it to them. "I'll go get the pictures".

Reagan wiped her belly off with the help of Nathaniel, "can you make that three this time," she asked.

"Of course".

Nathaniel gave her a questioning glance, "it's for my parents," she explained, "They're making some kind of photo album, i think".

He helped her sit up, kissing her on her lips, and leaned his head against hers with a content sigh. "Three more months".

"And, we'll be holding our little boy in our arms," Reagan grinned.

□■□■□
It's Mia NOT Mya. Andrew would never in a million years so much as look at that...gardening tool.

Say "IDFWY Mya" if you get it.

Wattpad needs to stop with these confusing ass updates. Took me like five minutes to navigate through the create part on the computer.

Forgot to tell you, i changed how Andrew looks. Go back to chapter 5 (?) and see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 233K 87
"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat and thick" he said as he grabbed a hand...
124K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
242K 13.4K 76
COMPLETED✔ "Her skin was the shade of dark chocolate and not the cheap shit, the expensive kind. The kind that your tongue slowly massages as your ta...
960K 45.9K 37
"Look," he said sternly, his green eyes blazing with anger as he looked down at the small woman before him. The dark skin that covered her body made...