The Falling of Empress Malty

Por nicoville20

A Tyrant of the throne of the Roman Empire. Her reign begins to crumble ends in 2001 AS. Join her (if you dar... Mais

Preface
Prolouge
Chapter 1: Empress Malty
Chapter 2: The Slaves of Notre Dame
Chapter 3: The Ambassador from Russia
Chapter 4: The Grand Council
Chapter 5: The Weapons of Mechanized War
Chapter 7: Queen Melty
Chapter 8: An Incident in Vienna
Chapter 9: Salernum
Chapter 10: A Look Into The Future
Chapter 11: A Meeting of Circumstance
Chapter 12: A Slave's Escape
Chapter 13: President Tamaki Suoh
Chapter 14: The Security Council - I
Chapter 15: The Security Council - II
Chapter 16: The Last Straw
Chapter 17: Long Live The Kaiser
Chapter 18: A Call to War
Chapter 19: Nuclear Reprecussion
Chapter 20: End of an Era
Interlude

Chapter 6: The Other Leaders of The World

84 0 0
Por nicoville20

Meanwhile, on the other side of the European Continent, on the Isle of Great Britain, the International Senate of Brighton was about to convene for its monthly conference. At the reception, the leaders of the major powers conversed with one another. One of them was the Queen of England and head of the International Senate, Queen Charity Bazaar. A young girl with blonde hair, usually tied back into a ponytail on business occasions. Usually she wears Royal business attire in meetings like this, and only during ceremonies does she wear either her royal dress or military uniform. Talking to the Queen is another leader and one of the third major world player, President Ned Flanders of the United States. This would be his second term as president of the United States after the presidency of Stan Smith who currently works as the foreign advisor to Flanders. Like many others he dons a business suit. Whilst at reception, it is an opportunity for leaders to discuss world events and discuss trade agreements.

"Your majesty" President Flanders says to the young queen. "You know as much as I do that coal is important to running a tight ding-dong-diddly navy?".

"Of course Mr. President" Queen Charity responds. "You are talking to a leader with the greatest navy in the world".

"And you know I have the second largest navy in the world".

"That is correct, you do have the most aircraft carriers".

"Boston and Richmond already have produced enough coal for the time being, but we need plenty more to build up our naval strength. So, I was wondering if you can do me a favor and help provide 3 million pounds of coal a year for 30 years?" A mighty fine deal for both the Americans and the English. Queen Charity gives it a thought, thinking what the Americans have that England wants.

"Your cotton plantations, I'm curious if there are still in operation?" Charity asks.

"Why, it is still our number one export. But not picked by slaves of course, that was abolished along time ago" Ned responds.

"Excellent" Charity responds. "Then in exchange for 3 million pounds of coal every year, you will lend us 2 million pounds of cotton for our textile factories as well as one hundred thousand dollars for our own naval maintenance, deal?"

"Agreed" Ned said, happy for a good deal with their greatest trading partner. "I am so glad you took an interest in our following trade".

"Well I'm glad that you were interested in a trade agreement with England" Charity responds, and they both have a good chuckle. Just then, a blonde man in a light blue suit walks up to the two leaders. He was the fourth major player of the world stage President Tamaki Suoh of the French. He shakes the hand of President Ned Flanders and bows to Queen Charity Bazaar.

"President Flanders, your majesty" Tamaki says. "I hope you all are doing well".

"Oh we are" Ned responds, "We just closed a deal with each other that helps both our empires".

"It helps his navy, and helps my textile factories grow. It is beneficial for all of us" Charity adds on.

"That sounds good" Tamaki says. "Our nation's scientists finally figured out stealth technology, and it is being used for our bombers". Charity and Ned applaud for his nation's achievement.

"Congratulations, welcome to the club" Charity remarks. The club she refers to is the world nations that have the largest and strongest air forces.

"Well, ya know. I have to get my nation ready for... the inevitable" Tamaki says, with the last remark in a grave tone. He, like every other leader, remains uncertain of Empress Malty's plans of world conquest with news coming from that part of the world about Malty's hatred of the free world. A silence hangs over the leaders until foot steps in the international senate halls.

"Speaking of Melromarcs" Ned says with the other two leaders turning to see a young girl with purple hair wearing a fancy frilly dress. She is Queen Melty Q Melromarc of the Greeks. Yes, she is Malty's younger sister but their mother, Queen Mirellia filled a divorce with her church the Four Heroes Church around the 1940s, that was also the time Mirellia and Melty left the Roman royalty for Mirellia's homeland of Greece as she has Greek royal blood. This of course led to sour relations between the Roman and Greek empires causing many embargoes, sanctions, blockades, and multiple incidents that almost led to war in the Mediterranean. As Queen Melty makes her way down the hall, President Flanders and President Suoh bow in respect of royalty, while Queen Charity, who by the way is related to Melty by European royal blood which every monarch in Europe has, goes up to her and both embrace each other.

"How's it going cousin Mel?" Charity asks.

"I'm doing well" Melty responds in a chipper manner. "I am happy to say that one of our great artists completed his great work". The Greeks did send some time getting great artists to come into their artist guild hall in Acharnae.

"Sounds wonderful" Tamaki replied, "What is the painting called?"

"The Peacemakers" Melty replied, "Mr. George P. A. Healy personally told me he created this piece after he read a book on a fictional take on America's civil war, I must say that this author might have been a great historian, he must have taken a liking to former president Springfield of the 1860s President Flanders".

"Well, President Springfield was honest about his work" Ned responds, but he wanted to ask the most controversial question for Melty. "So... How is your sister doing, oppressing the people as usual?".

"Unfortunately" Melty responds grimly. She knows her sister is a terrible leader and very aggressive. But it's not like she can do anything about it, she is too aggressive to deal with, and there is the fact that she still has a hostage with her.

"No signs of her letting go of Prince Edward huh?" Tamaki asked.

"not a single sign" Melty replied. "She still trying to hold him for trying to democratize the Romans".

"That's something I didn't want to hear today" a new voice says. Everyone turns to the hall again to see a tall blonde man with short hair wearing German military uniform adorned with medals. He is Crown Prince Alphonse Elric of Germany. He is taking the place of his father, Kaiser Von Hoeinheim at the International Senate due to his failing health. He is technically the crown regent for Germany, his brother would be the one but... as mentioned before.

"Hey cousin Al" Charity says, "How's your Hoeinheim doing?".

"Father has seen better days. He's developed BPH I'm afraid" Alphonse says grimly.

"Oh, Al" Melty exclaims, "I'm terribly sorry for my sister's actions against your brother".

"It's not like you could do anything about your sister Melty' Al responds sadly. "But I do wish I could see my brother again". A silence falls upon the leaders, but during this time, Charity's husband, King consort Loud Kiddington, The Duke of Edinburgh, and the President of the International Senate, goes up to his wife and talks with her briefly.

"Everyone" Charity says, "It is time for the International Senate to convene, we shall take our places next to our delegates and discuss important issues of the day". And so the leaders of the world begin to make their way to the assembly hall along with several other delegates of the empires of the world. Most of the delegates are chosen foreign advisers to the leaders and others are appointed delegate or holders of government offices. At 4:00 PM, The International Senate finally convenes. After the roll-call of nations and city-states in attendance, Loud stands up.

"Delegates, leaders of the world. As president of the International Senate, I welcome you to the 123rd meeting of the general senate" Loud exclaims. The delegates and leaders applaud. "Also, I would like to mention that today is actually the day that the Post-Second International Catastrophe institution, the World Assembly of Vienna, was abolished in the Conference of Paris to make way for our modern international establishment". Another round of applause was in order. It is truly the height of progress for all nations of the world to come together in peace and resolve their differences, minus the Romans, which in the roll-call, were not present.

"We will now go over our priorities of this meeting today" Loud exclaims. "First, we have gotten the word back from our envoys in the Convention of Lisbon. It has underlined the details of child protection against poverty, orphaning, and the prevention of child trafficking, our security council will be voting on these terms later in the month. And now, we will go to the two resolutions at vote. The International Space Station project and the World Religion Resolution. We will hear from the leaders of which these resolutions originated. Queen Charity Bazaar of the English, you have the floor on the ISS project". Queen Charity makes her way to the podium to discuss the project.

"World leaders. I urge that we build a to our dedication to technological advancement, exploration of the unknown frontier that is space, and our need to research to build a better future of tomorrow. A future of peace and prosperity among all nations. This is indeed one of the greatest projects to take on. I recall the days of the Moscow International Exposition of the 1920s and the New York World Games of 1954 and think of the great achievements of the musicians, inventors, and athletes and think of how we have worked together on numerous occasions in war and peace. This Space Station will be at the forefront of future space colonization and technology research of which the world has never seen and will never see again. This will secure the fate of humanity and the future of our peoples for all time". Queen Charity finishes her speech and the delegates applaud her. Loud silences the room.

"We will now hear brief debacle for anyone who opposes the ISS project" Loud exclaims, "If anyone would like to file complaints, please speak and let the assembly hear your voice". The room falls silent and a hand... no hoof is raised up high.

"The floor recognizes Chairwoman Twilight Sparkle of the Pony's Republic of India" Loud states, letting the purple horse speak. Of course, the other leaders groan as they know they only oppose this because they are not technologically advanced and only focused on their state religion of Friendship. Heck! They are still technically in their early industrial period.

"There is no reason for us to have this, space mechanism up and about in the heavens, because-" and before Twilight could finish, she is interrupted by another delegate, a blue cat.

"If you are trying to convince us that Friendship is better than science, then I don't want to hear about it. You keep talking how friendship is the key to science. JUST RESEARCH EDUCATION FOR TOM'S SAKE!!" the delegate said.

"Russian Delegate Gumball Watterson" Loud states "please calm down. I'm sure their reasoning is valid". Gumball obliges.

"We will now take a voter this issue. When we call on you, you will either say yay, abstain, or nay". Loud begins the voting process. Some of the delegates voiced their opinion and voted as they saw fit. The voting process finishes as Loud counts up the tally.

"Everyone is accounted for, the resolution passes 39 to 11. Resolution No. 532 on the International Space Station Project is now in effect". With the resolution passed, they can get on to the next resolution.

"Resolution for Groeningism being the World Religion is now on the floor. President Ned Flanders of the United States, you have the floor on this resolution" Loud exclaims.

Ned makes his way to the podium and begins to make his case for Groeningism. He goes on to talk about the one true god of this world whose name is Matt Groening. The delegates debacle on this topic. In the vote, the outcome is 10 yeas, 32 nays, and 8 abstentions. Resolution No. 533 on the World Religion of Groeningism does not pass on account of the world view of freedom of religion. After the resolutions passed, the Senate was dismissed for the month, with the Security Council agreeing to meet later in the week. Durning closing remarks, a messenger enters the Senate hall, and walks up to a kid with glasses, Emperor Conan Edogawa of Japan, who is usually soft spoken. He raises his hand.

"The floor recognizes Emperor Conan Edogawa of Japan" Loud states.

"Your honor" Conan says, "I have received a letter from the Roman Empress and she actually has opinions on the current matter".

"Well, it's not like she would change anything at this point, but go on" Loud says, "What did she say?"

"Both nays on the issues of the ISS and Groeningism" Conan states, bring the total to 39 - 21 and 10 - 42 - 8. "And she just passed legislation to enslave impoverished and orphaned children".

"So business as usual in the oppressive state of Rome I suppose" Loud remarks.

"I'm afraid so" Conan replies.

"What about brother?" Alphonse asks, "is he ever going to be free?".

"Not unless he is stripped of his lineage as per Malty's demands, even though Prince Edward didn't even commit a crime. She is still refusing" Conan says sadly, reading off the letter he was given.

"Damn her" Loud butts in. "We cannot get a break from her cruelness". Loud sighs. "I guess there is no dealing with that awful woman. Anyway, the Senate is dismissed for the month. The Security Council will convene later in the week".

-End of Chapter Six-

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.9K 107 21
Aerea Malfoy has been lied to for her whole life. She is not who she is told to be. Will she find out the truth? And if so, how much in her life wi...
432 36 14
After the defeat of Gallon Alistair, Fiore began to rebuild. With the death of her father Toma E. Fiore, Hisui E. Fiore had succeeded to her Father's...
19 0 13
The war has ended. Now what? Hermione's life seems somewhat pointless now. She has gotten used to her way of life during the war. She doesn't see wha...
2.8K 117 30
A Rising of the Shield Hero fanfic. When two gamers were chosen to change the course of different worlds to escape the boredom of reality, they go on...