Her Plus Seven// BTS Mafia AU...

By lil_hope24

WARNING MATURE AND DISTURBING VIOLENT SCENES READ AT OWN RISK Fresh out of college with a Psychology Degree a... More

1: Prolouge
2:Paranoia
3: Confusion
4: Rough Days
5: Cute
6: Explanations
7: Jealousy
8: Lessons
10: Dates & Mistakes
11: Confession
12: Nerves
13: Insulting
14: Fear
15: New Things
16:More to Love
17: Pain
18: Drinks and Insecurities
19: Comfort
20: Next Steps
21: Apologies
22: Fuck Ups
23: Homecomings
24: Final Push
25: Honeymoons and Endings

9: Lessons; Part 2

3.2K 127 13
By lil_hope24

"Can you please hold still so I don't fuck this up." Yoongi sighs and pins my thigh down again.

"I'm sorry, it tickles."

"I know it does but you need to hold still." Yoongi kisses my thigh next to where he is painting "Please."

I nod and lay back down. I feel the bed dip on my other side where Jungkook is focused on my forearm and Jimin holds out my phone "Watch something to give you something else to focus on."

I take it from him with a small smile "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He returns the smile and then gets up "Let me know when that stuff dries so I can get her in this dress."

Yoongi nods and gives a thumbs up and then Jimin leaves the room.

The past few days has been kinda weird. Namjoon and I have gone back to avoiding each other for the most part. He did sit down and talk to me about this weekend and if I wanted to go. He didn't bring up me needing to be seen as his, so I'm guessing he has another plan on how to protect me, I honestly don't know.

We have caught each other starring, but neither one of us has said anything. Jimin and Yoongi still keep up with the PDA, not only in front of him but just in general. They enjoy giving it and I enjoy receiving it.

Yoongi is a bigger softie than anyone would think. He loves cuddles and kisses and to be held and to do the holding. He's amazing with aftercare.

Jimin is just the right amount of clingy. He's attentive and loves to give kisses. He also loves to receive them, along with cuddles. But he knows when space is needed or a little more space than being held onto is needed. Whoever ends up with these two men is going to be one lucky ass person in a lot of ways.

About an hour later Yoongi and Jungkook are done and are going over the ink they painted on me with blow dryers to dry them quicker. Once they are dry they both get up "I'll go get Jimin."

They both leave and a few minutes later Jimin comes in with the dress we bought the other day. "Bra or no bra?"

I shrug "No bra, I really don't think I can with that dress and I fucking hate those sticky ones."

Jimin chuckles and hands me the dress then tugs at the hem of my shirt "Well go change then."

I go into the bathroom connected to their room and slip out of my shirt and into the dress. I come out and turn my back to Jimin so that he can zip it up for me.

I turn around and Jimin whistles lowly "Damn, you aren't even done getting ready and I already just want to push you backwards just a little bit and stay here all night." Jimin grabs my hips and backs me up until the back of my legs meet the end of the bed.

I giggle and let him push me onto the bed so that I'm sitting "I would let you if we didn't have things to do."

Jimin growls and leans down to kiss me but the door opens "Sorry guys but Ji, you need to hurry up, we need to leave within an hour." Hoseok pops into the room.

I nod and push Jimin back so I can stand up "I'll be done soon. Jimin out, you can't distract me."

He pouts and plants a quick kiss on my lips "Hurry up."

I chuckle and nod "I will try."

I do my makeup and hair as quickly as possible and then I grab my heels and slip them on. There's a knock on the door "Ji, are you ready?" Yoongi's voice comes through the bathroom door.

I do a once over and nod to myself before opening the door "Yeah I'm good."

Yoongi whistles and pulls me into him "Damn."

I giggle and push him away softly "You can not mess this face up. Is everyone ready to go?"

He nods "Namjoon and Hoseok are already at the club, but everyone else is ready to go."

I take his hand "Well then let's go."

We get downstairs and the rest of the guys are waiting by the door. Jungkook and Tae playfully whistle and Jungkook takes my hand, spinning me "Look at my best-friend." He kisses my cheek "You are going to cause so much trouble tonight."

Jin nods in agreement "Especially when Namjoon realizes that you have the second half of his mark on you."

"Wait, he doesn't know?"

We go out into the garage and get into one of the SUVs "No he doesn't. Hoseok had to do it behind his back, Namjoon didn't even really want you to be here tonight and I think his original plan was to get you out before later." Yoongi answers my question.

"But that's going to change once he realizes what is actually on your thigh." Jimin adds to what Yoongi said.

"Did he know about the flower at least?"

Jin nods this time "He did, he thought it was smart and the best way to keep you somewhat protected if he couldn't get you to leave. But he doesn't know that we added his colors."

I sigh "Are we sure this is a good idea then?"

Yoongi nods "It has to be, he needs to wake up and we also need to keep you safe by not keeping you in the dark and hidden away from our world. It would cause too much suspicion among others if we did and put you in so much unnecessary danger."

We pull up to the front of the club and Taehyung holds out a clutch "Your gun is in there, and there's a few knives too. We would have had you put them on your thigh, but your dress is a little too tight for that."

I nod and take it from him "Thank you."

He nods and Jin comes around and opens the door "Let's get this over with."

Yoongi helps me out and we all walk into the club together, Jimin and Yoongi both with a grip on my waist.

Taehyung goes to grab drinks while the rest of us go to our booth in the back, close to the stairs for the VIP lounge.

Yoongi pulls me to sit on his lap and kisses behind my ear "Namjoon and Hoseok will be down soon, as soon as they are we need to make quick work of getting him to you. We only have a few hours to make it happen." He whispers softly.

I nod and Taehyung comes back with drinks "Wonho made these so go ahead and drink up."

I take my drink and take a few sips, smiling at how strong it is. Won knows I like mine heavy handed but still balanced.

A few minutes later Namjoon and Hoseok come down the stairs and join us. Namjoon slides into the booth and Hoseok motions for me to get up and follow him, so I do.

He leads me to the back area of the club, but still within the line of sight of the rest of the guys "Are you sure you are ready for tonight? You can't be shy or show fear around these guys."

I nod "Yes I know, I have to carry an air of such high confidence that they believe I belong to Namjoon and they fear me. And before you ask, Yes I remember all of your names, Jay."

Hoseok chuckles and presses a brotherly kiss to my temple "Good, now go get Namjoon to take what he wants so your safety is guaranteed."

I nod and we walk back to the booth and Hoseok slides in but I tug on Jimin's hand. His attention snaps to me and he raises his eyebrow "What baby?"

"Come dance with me, please?" I pout slightly, ignoring the look I receive from Namjoon.

He chuckles and nods, sliding from the booth and placing a peck on my lips, careful not to mess up my lipstick "Sure."

He let's me lead him to the dance floor. He places his hands on my hips and controls my pace as we dance, his lips near my ear "Is this part one of your plan?"

I nod and take one of his hands off my hip, leading it up to my throat "Like Yoongi said, gotta make him snap as quick as possible."

Jimin chuckles and forces my head to the side, planting a few pecks on my neck.

We continue to dance for a little bit and then I feel myself being turned around to face Jimin and a body press to my back "He's already on the verge Ji, you're doing good." Yoongi mumbles in my ear

I smirk and make eye contact with Namjoon over Jimin's shoulder "One of you bring attention to my thigh." I mumble, lips barely moving, but they both hear me.

"Jimin, babe, you know what to do." Yoongi also mumbles.

Jimin nods "Ji, lean on Yoongi some more."

I nod and do as he says and as I lean back, Jimin moves forward and grabs my left thigh, bringing it up to his hip and slotting himself in between my legs. His face dropping to my neck.

I watch over his shoulder as Namjoon's eyes scan down my body, a hard glare set on his face. Then his eyes reach my thigh and even from a distance I can tell his brain his working and then his jaw locks up. "It worked, he's getting up." I whisper to both boys.

Jimin let's my leg go and I stand up all the way. As soon as Jimin starts to pull away from me I feel a hand grip my forearm and I look up to see Namjoon, frustration evident in his face. "We need to talk. Now." I nod and Jimin and Yoongi back away from me and go back to the booth.

Namjoon leads me through the club and back to Taehyung's office. He shuts the door firmly and crowds me against it "What kind of game are you playing here, Jihyo?"

"I'm not the one playing games Namjoon." I fire back, my glare fiery.

He growls and grips the back of my thigh, bringing it up to his hip "Then what the fuck are you doing with Jimin and Yoongi with my completed mark on your body. You know that means you belong to me right?" His tone is harsh but I don't back down.

"Yes I know what it means, and it's there because you couldn't step the fuck up, so I had to take matters into my own hands. You started it babe, I just finished it." My tone is dark and threatening. 

Namjoon chuckles darkly "Oh you think this is finished? Nothing is finished until that is permanently etched into your skin, along with our family mark that carries my colors."

I smirk and bring my right arm up "You mean this?"

It takes a second for Namjoon to register what is on my arm "Okay seriously what the fuck is going on." He drops my leg and backs away from me. "No more games, no more cryptic messages."

I roll my eyes "Did you really think that I was actually with Yoongi and Jimin?"

He nods "You made it look real."

"That was the point Namjoon. When I walked into that house this week to find some bitch in your lap, it was like a slap to the face. One that just screamed that you had been playing me for the past two months. I felt worthless and dumb; stupid for thinking that anyone but Jungkook finally understood me and could put up with my shit. And I was mad, so I decided to return the slap to the face that I was given."

Namjoon's mouth falls open "So it was all fake?"

I nod "I mean the hickies were real and they did fuck me, multiple times. But yeah it was fake. But I don't think Yoongi's words to you were. You fucked up and did it to yourself. And if I'm being honest, in any other situation, my words to you about maybe being more with them, would have been true."

Namjoon sighs and runs a hand over his face, sitting on the edge of Tae's desk "Fuck, I fucked up."

I chuckle and nod, moving to stand in between his legs "Yes you did."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, I shouldn't have made that silent promise for more and then turned around and let Wendy come back. I should have called that off a long time ago, at the very least when I met you." He keeps his gaze down.

I hum and grip his chin, forcing him to look me in the eyes "Yes, you should've."

"I just didn't think you would want to be involved in this. It's a lot, belonging to the leader of a mafia, it puts you in a lot of danger and there are things you might not want to see. Sides of me I'm not sure I want you to see because I don't want you to be afraid of me." Namjoon mumbles.

I shake my head and let go of his jaw "You don't scare me Namjoon. And after having a gun pressed to my head, nothing you can do can scare me away from you. I didn't run after I found out for a reason. I'm not scared of this, you need to trust yourself and your instincts Joon."

He nods "I know."

"Then do that, trust what your instincts are telling you to do. I'm not afraid of you, I'm not afraid of this life. Teach me, guide me, tell me what I can do to make it easier for you to believe that. I'm yours. I belong to this family, and more importantly I belong to you."

And like a switch flipped in Namjoon, his eyes meet mine and they're dark "Are you sure you mean that? Are you sure you want this, want me?"

I nod "Yes, whatever you want to give me."

He growls and his hands fly up to my waist "Don't tempt me."

I smirk and wrap my arms around his neck "I've been tempting you, so do something about it."

Namjoon gets up and backs me against the wall again "You are going to regret saying that."

"Oh really?" I raise my eyebrow and lean in, lips brushing his ear "Make me."

He growls again and goes for my lips but there is a knock on the door "Sorry to interrupt whatever is going on in there, but Joon it's time." Hoseok's voice comes through the door.

Namjoon groans and his face lands in my neck. I chuckle and pat his back "We'll be out in a second Jay."

"Just hurry up please Ji." I hear his footsteps go down the hall.

I lift Namjoon's face out of my neck and plant and soft kiss on his lips "We should get out there before Jungkook comes through that door."

Namjoon chuckles and goes for another kiss "Yes, we should. Are you sure you are ready for this?"

I nod "Tonight, I just have to stay by you and been seen and not heard like the pretty little bitch I should be."

Namjoon growls threateningly "No, if you want to speak, you will. I refuse to let you be seen as just some pretty little whore. You are mine, you are part of this family, and eventually you'll help me run it."

I nod and Namjoon backs away and takes my hand "Now let's leave this room before I'm very tempted to lock that door and stay in here."

He leads me out of the room and upstairs to the VIP lounge. At the top if the stairs, Jimin hands me my clutch and gives me a wink.

I give him a small smile and let Namjoon lead me over to the main booth in the corner. Namjoon slides to the middle and pulls me to sit on his thigh with my legs tucked in between his. A bartender comes over and sets a scotch in front of him and a whiskey sour in front of me and we both nod in thanks.

Namjoon wraps his arm around my waist and presses a kiss to the back of my neck "I hope you know that I expect to see this full mark later."

I nod "I know. I want to see it connected to yours, so."

"We need to get this actually on you as soon as possible." He whispers to me

I nod again "We'll figure it out later. And just so you know, Hoseok decided that you guys should call me Rose."

Namjoon hums "It suits you."

Hoseok soon joins us, sitting on Namjoon's right "Park and some of the others want to meet our Rose and talk business."

Namjoon nods and Hoseok motions a few guys over to the table and they sit "So RM, you going to introduce us to the pretty woman currently occupying your lap?" One of the guys comments as soon as he sits down.

"This is Rose." He pauses and tightens his grip on me "Baby, this is Park, Loco, JB, and Brian."

I nod to each of the men as a greeting.

"What, does she not speak?" JB questions with a snarl

Loco snorts "Chill dude, she's probably a good little whore and doesn't speak unless spoken to."

I feel Namjoon tense under me and I watch Hoseok straighten up and get ready to go after him. I hold my hand up to Hoseok and he sits back but is still tense "I don't speak unless I wish to, for one. And two I'm not a whore, let's get that right."

Brian and Park chuckle "Looks like you have a feisty one there RM, I would keep my eye on this one." Park comments.

"Now let's talk business." Brian looks at me expectantly "Well, leave. We don't talk business in front of the women."

This time Hoseok is the one to snort and Namjoon speaks up "Actually Brian, we do. She isn't just a play thing, she's a member of this family and helps me run it." He grabs my right arm and twists it outwards to show the flower.

Brian's eyes widen "Shit, my bad. No disrespect, Rose."

I just nod and Namjoon let's go of my arm and loosens his grip on me a little, starting to rub my hip.

"So this is the one?" Park questions "She's carrying your colors, so I'm assuming this one is yours, permanently."

Namjoon nods "She is. And you'll see why soon enough."

"So with our deals in the south. With Dean gone, who is taking over?" Loco asks

"We are, I mean we're the ones that took care of him in the first place. So your deals with him, are now done with us and your conditions will be changing. You won't get away with giving us as little as you were giving him." I answer

Hoseok went over some of this stuff with me the other day and the past two days Jungkook has run me through everything he could think of.

All the men at the table look impressed "What are these new conditions then Ms. Rose?" Park raises an eyebrow

"A 60/40 deal. We get 60 percent of the profit you make selling our stuff. But with our hit deals it's going to be a 70/30 split. You make enough on your own without our dealings, so an even split isn't necessary and because it's our product and our services, we get majority profit." I explain

"But you are more powerful and make more than us, so how is this a fair deal?" Loco looks frustrated

Hoseok shrugs "It doesn't matter. It's now Bangtan's product and now Bangtan's services. Therefore majority profit is ours. That's how businesses work Loco."

Loco sighs and Park pats his shoulder "You know he's right Loco."

The rest of the night goes smoothly. I slip away for a few minutes to take a breather and talk to Jungkook. At the end of the night we make sure everyone has left and then we go back to the house. Everyone goes to their rooms and I stop in Jimin and Yoongi's to grab my bag; kissing them both on the cheek as a thank you before going down the hall to Namjoon's room.

I close the door and sit on the edge of Namjoon's bed next to his legs where he is laying down "Can you unzip me please?"

He nods and sits up a little, warm fingers grazing my back before I feel the zipper being tugged down. "Are you gonna move back in?"

I shake my head "No, not now. I think we need some time to act somewhat like a normal couple. Maybe in a couple weeks or months. We'll see."

Namjoon kisses my shoulder "Okay, go ahead and put a shirt on and do your nightly routine, I'll be in there in a minute to look at my completed mark."

"Our completed mark." I correct him

He chuckles "You're right. Our."

"Can I use one of your shirts?"

He nods "Top left drawer."

I get up and grab a random shirt out of his drawer and slip into the bathroom. I let my dress slip off and I slip Namjoon's shirt over my head then I wipe my makeup off and wash my face and put on some moisturizer. "Joon, you can come in now."

Namjoon opens the door and wraps his arms around my waist from behind "I think you look more beautiful like this."

I shake my head, taking note of the fact that he's shirtless "Liar."

He shakes his head back at me "Not. Sure dressed up you is fucking gorgeous and makes me want to pin you to a wall and take you right there. But this you," he pauses and kisses my cheek "This you just amazes me and makes me want to hold you, love you, protect you and just want you. It scares me but it's beautiful."

I turn around in his arms and lift mine to wrap them around his neck "Don't go all soft on me now, Mr. Big Bad Mafia Boss."

He backs me against the counter "Oh trust me sweetheart, I'm not going soft."

I roll my eyes and smack his back lightly "Nasty."

He chuckles and slides his hand under them hem of my shirt- well his shirt, and rubs his thumb across my hip, just above my underwear. "You love it, I've heard the things you've gotten up to."

I roll my eyes "Jungkook and his big ass mouth."

Namjoon chuckles and runs his hand up my side "Can I see?"

I nod and he slides the side of the shirt up to just below my breast. "Damn, that looks so good on you."

I turn my head to look in the mirror and see for myself. Yoongi painted it in the perfect spot, it connects right at Namjoon's hip. "It does look amazing."

Namjoon looks at it for a few seconds longer before letting his shirt fall back down my side and settle. "Are you sure you want this?"

I look up at him "What the hell did I tell you earlier?"

"That you were sure."

I hum "Okay then. So don't ask me that question again."

He nods "I won't."

I pull away and run my fingers down his side and along his tattoo "Good."

When I reach his hip I trail my fingers back up and around his bicep where the tattoo ends. I do this a few more times before Namjoon speaks "You enjoying yourself there Ji?"

I nod "Yeah, it's pretty."

Namjoon hums "Well you can investigate and examine the rest of my tattoos at a later date. Right now, we need to go to bed because it is late and you have to train tomorrow."

"But I don't want to." I pout at him

"Well that's too bad." He leans down and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder "To bed."

I'm gently set on the mattress and I'm quick to dive under the covers and poke my head out. "Well if we are going to bed, come cuddle me."

"Let me put a shirt on first." He starts to head towards his dresser but I grab his wrist, stopping him

"No, I like it like this." I pause "Unless you are more comfortable sleeping in a shirt."

He shakes his head "I usually don't."

"So then come cuddle please."

He nods and slides under the covers with me "Do you want to lay on me, or do you want to do something different than how we've done this in the past?"

I shrug "What's your preferred cuddling position."

"As long as I get to hold you, I'm good."

I nod and move myself so that one of my legs his across one of his and my hand is resting on his chest along with my head so that he can still move his arm freely. "You like sleeping like this the best?"

I nod "I have to lay on my side, but I don't always want to be weighed down by an arm on my waist, in case I have to pee in the middle of the night. Sometimes I want to be a little spoon, especially after a long day or a good fuck because I really need to be held and I'm too damn tired to move."

Namjoon chuckles and kisses my forehead "Noted. Can I get a kiss before you drift off?"

I nod and tilt my head up and he meets me halfway, kissing me slow and soft before pulling away and pecking my lips. "You can have more of those tomorrow."

"I was hoping so. Go to sleep, I'll try to let you sleep in as much as possible."

I nod and let out a small yawn "Night Joonie."

"Goodnight Ji." He kisses my forehead and starts to rub my back softly, causing me to slowly fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.2K 27
Book #3 Third book in 'THE JEONS' series When Hoseok told you that your brother was still alive, it set a fire in you. You have to find him. There's...
51.6K 2.2K 23
(Zombie AU) "I'm obviously dead; I've been mauled to death by that guy and this is heaven" "I fall back on my butt a scream stuck in my throat as the...
1.1K 45 21
A girl sees something she shouldn't have and goes into hiding. She has a 24/7 team guarding her and living with her in the safe house. He makes her f...
348 3 20
Imagine being the most feared murderer in South Korea. How about in the world? Jeon Jungkook doesn't have to imagine. He is the most feared murderer...