Love me like you do *Leonetta...

By Rebeccaxchapman1

This is the beginning of the book where Leon and Violetta met, Violetta was dating Diego and she was very hap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A\N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 *Final Chapter*

Chapter 15

581 7 2
By Rebeccaxchapman1

Leon woke up and went into the shower while Violetta was asleep when she woke up and couldn't see Leon she panicked and screamed his name.

Violetta: *Looking around* Leon?

Leon: *Walking into the room* Yeah, I'm here baby.

Violetta: Have you had a shower?

Leon: Yeah, baby.

Violetta: Aww, Leon why did you do that?

Leon: Do what baby? Have a shower?

Violetta: Yeah, I wanted to have a shower with you.

Leon: Well, you'll be having a shower on your own.

Violetta: I know what will make you have a shower with me?

Leon: What?

Violetta pulled him close to her and kissed him as he kissed her back, she gripped his back and one hand on his lower back, as Leon pulled away Violetta looked at him.

Leon: I know, where this is going, but we haven't got time.

Violetta: Aww, please Leon.

Leon: No, baby, we got a show to do.

Violetta: Please Leon, we'll be quick.

Leon: *Fell onto his back* I can't argue with you, I too weak.

Violetta: *Got on top of him* Well, then.

Leon held onto her thighs while she was sitting on him as Violetta went down to his boxers and pulled them down as she saw his c**k throbbing as she started teasing him.

Leon: Babe, don't tease me.

Violetta ~

I stopped teasing him when he told me and I just sucked on his d*ck as I felt it on the back of my throat I could feel liquid hit my throat, it felt good while I heard him groan which meant he liked it and then I let go of him, while kissing his I kissed from his chest to his lips before I could finish he rolled over me after taking my pyjama bottoms off me he started to lick the inside of my leg I moaned until I felt my stomach explode from his tongue.

Violetta: Leon, I'm so close.

Leon: How? I haven't got anything in you.

Violetta: Your tongue is turning me on.

Leon: Babe, you won't have liquid with me licking you.

Violetta: Then put your d*ck in me, Leon, I want you to make me come.

Leon: I can't, baby.

Violetta: But, why?

Leon: Because we have a show to do and I haven't got any protection.

Violetta: Neither have I, but I don't care Leon.

Leon: Babe you would kill me If I got you pregnant.

Violetta: Please Leon, I can handle it, we've been together for a few weeks now and we are engaged Leon so maybe we could have a baby.

Leon: Babe, we're not ready for that yet.

He got up and put his boxers back on along with his jeans while buckling his belt he then found a shirt to wear while Violetta was staring at him because she couldn't believe he wasn't ready for a baby.

Leon: Come on baby, I'm sorry if I upset you, but it's true we're not ready for a baby yet, so why don't you go have a shower and get changed so we can get ready for the show.

Violetta: Fine, but I'm not talking to you.

Leon: That's fine, baby but you're talking to me.

Violetta went into the shower and got changed, but when they walked downstairs Leon walked with Diego and Violetta walked with Francesca.

Francesca: So, what's going on with you and Leon?

Violetta: Can you believe this he wouldn't have sex with me because we didn't have any protection and then when I talked about having a baby, he said we weren't ready.

Francesca: What? Did you talk about having a baby?

Violetta: Well, why not, we're engaged now.

Francesca: Violetta, your father would be upset with you, it's bad enough he doesn't know about the engagement.

Violetta: I'm sure he will understand that I and Leon love each other.

After a while, they arrived at the theatre and Violetta was doing her makeup in the dressing room when she saw Leon walking in looking at his phone.

Violetta: *Coughs* Achem...

Leon: What's with the cough?

Violetta: Well, I wanted to apologize, I shouldn't have been obnoxious or desperate for you.

Leon: Aww, baby.

Violetta: I acted like an idiot.

Leon: Baby, I know you want to start a family with me, but we need to calm down for a bit where we haven't told your dad about the engagement yet and he might be a bit shocked and upset at first.

Violetta: I know your right.

Leon: So, we're okay now? You're not going to be obnoxious again?

Violetta: No, I'm not going to be obnoxious, I love you, Leon.

Leon: Good, I love you too baby girl.

They kissed passionately while they pulled away Francesca and Diego walked in.

Diego: Well, here we are we're dating and you two are dating we both happy and we are in Madrid having our dreams.

Francesca: I'm so nervous and excited at the same time.

Violetta: Same.

Producer: Leon and Violetta it's your time.

Leon: Come on baby. *Holds out his hand*

Diego: Good luck guys.

Francesca: Yeah, break a leg.

They went to the stage and their dance.

After they came off the stage Violetta talked to Francesca for a while until she had to go on stage.

Producer: Francesca your up.

Francesca: Coming.

Leon: Good luck.

She went to the stage.

Leon: *Holds her hand* Shall we go watch her?

Violetta: *Grabs his waist* Yeah let's go.

Leon: You're not going to try and put your hand in my jeans are you?

Violetta: Well, now you say it.

Leon: *Holds her waist* Don't you dare.

They went to the side of the stage where they saw Diego watching Francesca and Violetta went to the dressing room in the middle of Francesca's performance.

When Violetta was in the dressing room, Diego followed her into the dressing room and walked up to her.

Violetta: *Jumps* Oh, Diego, your frightened me.

Diego: What are you doing in here all alone?

Violetta: Oh, my phone rang it was my dad he was wishing me luck.

Diego: Are you okay?

Violetta: Yeah, Diego shouldn't you be watching Francesca?

Diego: She's finished.

Violetta: Oh, so how come you're not with her?

Diego didn't say anything he just leaned in towards her and kissed her, but she didn't kiss him back instead she pushed him away.

Violetta: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND DIEGO, I'M IN LOVE WITH LEON

Diego: You liked that I could tell you wanted to kiss me back.

Violetta: Diego, you're with my best friend and I'm engaged to Leon the most handsome guy ever that's why I cheated on you in the first place because he was better than you.

Diego didn't listen just kissed her again but this time she kissed back surprised.

A/N

Thank you for reading.

Do you think Violetta will go back to Diego?

Will Leon and Francesca find out?

Comment below what you think will happen next.

I love you all.

Rebeccaxchapman1

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 47 19
Violetta is a star of You mix, she has CDs and tours around the world but what happens when her manager wants her to get married to someone and they...
6.2K 57 15
Diego and Violetta are in Hawaii for their Graduation, even though they have gone through a rough patch. Diego is doing everything in his power to ma...
6.1K 113 26
Continuing from "Love me darker" Leon and Violetta are still on their honeymoon and making memories, but what happens when they meet someone from Leo...
12.8K 258 18
Leon and Violetta both studies at the Studio with their friends and are in love, but what happens when two people come back into their lives to ruin...