Miraculous Tales of Sonic The...

By yoshikoopa20202

Sonic attempts to battle Dr. Robotnik again, but Robotnik tries to use the Chaos Emeralds to kill him sending... More

Ch 1: Sonic vs Dr. Robotnik
Marinette
At the Agreste Mansion
Sonic and Marinette
Knuckles and Adrien
The Party Invitation
Speedy Love
Tikki, Spots on!
Tails in Action
Attack of the Buzz Bombers
Aqua Treasures
Miraculous Mean Bean Machine
The Miraculous Darkest Hour Part 1: Heroes United
The Miraculous Darkest Hour Part 2: The Final Showdown
The Aftermath (Adrien and Marinette become a couple)

Sonic's "Paradise"

422 12 27
By yoshikoopa20202

Sonic's P.O.V

Hey if you wonder what I was doing for the last 2 chapters, I was just enjoying my life in Paris which is in France.

It was like a dream come true! you know I already got ice cream, I walked around in the park, read some fashion magazines, learning to use modern technology, and visit the Louvre museum which shows some of the most historical moments such as the Egyptian Tomb.

I even visit a couple of famous structures here such as the Arc de Triomphe, I ran loopy loop on it just like the loops I ran through back home.

I even visit the Eiffel Tower, where I ran speedy fast to the top, spread my arms out and say "I'm the king of the world!"

Afterwards, I came across a school called Collège Françoise Dupont. I don't know why they called it that because It feels like it's more a middle or high school than a college.

But I gotta say these teens my age do stuff that I don't do back at home. They do Art, Science, Reading, and even hanging out.

I even visit the library there and borrowed a few books there. Then I saw a dark blue haired girl who appears to be dreaming about something.

Maybe she's dreaming about all these delicious sweets, or even a boyfriend like the blonde one that's on the magazines I read. Who knows what comes to her one day.

Third person P.O.V

While waiting for Alya to bring some language translations book to the table, Marinette daydreams about Adrien and her getting married, having three kids, and a hamster.

"Hey Marinette!" Those words caused her to snap out of daydreaming.

"I brought you some language translations books," Alya said as she puts them on the table. "So let's get started." But as they were trying to study together, their other classmate Nino Lahiffe and Max Issue were making so much noise in the Library that Marinette and Alya were unable to focus.

"What the Hell are you doing?" Ayla asked Nino and Max. "We're playing the classic Sonic on the Sega Genesis," Nino said "Max's robot found it in the room where we saw some of the abandoned stuff there."

As they were talking, both Luka and even Adrien bursted through the library door. "Luka?" "Adrien?" both Ayla and Marinette said respectively. "What's wrong guys?" Max asked. "It's Kagami." Luka told them "She's in danger." Adrien cried.

Everyone gasped and went outside to see what's going on. Around that time, Sonic just finished renting the library books he needed but he hears something coming from outside of the library, so he too went to see what's going on.

They all see Kagami getting confronted and trash talked at by Lila. "So you think you can take away my Adrien from me?" Lila said to Kagami.

"Adrien became my friend ever since I started taking fencing class with him, we are great partners in this class." Kagami said talking back at her. "Oh you took fencing class with Adrien, That's nice." Lila said sarcastically "If go near him one more time, I'm gonna.."

"Leave her alone!" a voice cried out as Kagami and Lila turned to see who it is, It was Marinette who said it. "Marinette?" Kagami said. "Aw that's sweet," Lila said pretending to be sweet. "Ms. Dupan Cheng trying to stand up for Kagami."

"Please, Don't do this Marinette!" Adrien cried out as he tried to run to protect her. But Luka grabbed Adrien's arm saying "Don't worry about it, If Marinette can handle Lila then let her be and If anything happens to her, all of us including you will be there for her." So Adrien listened and decided to let Marinette deal with this.

Then Sonic just came out of the library and wondered what the teenagers are looking down at."What's going on?" He asked.

Not realizing he's the hedgehog from the game they played in the library. They told Sonic what was going on and Sonic watched for himself.

"Kagami is one of my friends," Marinette said to Lila. "She may have took Adrien away from me and I may have not liked her at first, but she is my friend, I am sick of you getting all of us in danger because of your lies!"

Lila, angered by those words punched Marinette to the ground, giving her a purple eye, a nose bleed as well as some scrapes and bruises.

This shocked not only Adrien but also shocked Luka, Alya, Nino, Max, his robot, and Even Kagami and Sonic.

Marinette thought she was brave and confident, but now sees herself as a weakling in front of Lila. Tears started to stream down her face as Adrien and Luka went downstairs to check on her.

"Marinette?" Luka asked, "Are you okay?" Adrien asked as they tried to comfort her. She however ran out of the school crying.

As Sonic watched her ran, not only he was horrified but was pretty mad about what happened.

Meanwhile, Gabriel, Robotnik, and Nathalie went to an underground garden where Gabriel's wife Emile lays in her coffin. "This here is his wife, Emile." Nathalie explained to Dr. Robotnik. "She has fallen into a coma after wielding a peacock miraculous once."

"And the only way to revive her," Gabriel said "Is to steal the miraculouses of Ladybug and Chat Noir."

"I'm looking for my own jewelires as well," Robotnik said "The seven Chaos Emeralds so I can rule the world and take down Sonic the hedgehog."

"Well it looks like we're after the similar things." Gabriel said as suddenly he hears beeping coming from his watch. "What's going on?" Robotnik asked.

"I can sense the emotion." Gabriel said as they took the elevator to the his Lair. Then he took off his tie, puts on his butterfly miraculous and calls out "Nooroo, dark wings rise!" With those words he transforms into a supervillain named Hawk Moth.

"Ah, It's very shocking, to see a person get bullied by one of my loyal subjects."

He took a butterfly and made an Akuma, and he let it fly to find its victim. "Fly away my little akuma," He said. "and evilize this creature."

Sonic's P.O.V

I couldn't believe this Lila person hurt a innocent girl, I was so pissed off at that. Then I saw what looks like a dark butterfly heading towards me.

"It's an Akuma!" The nerdy girl cried. "Everybody, stand your ground!" The blonde haired boy said. So all of the students stand brave. So if this works, I should do it too.

It worked, the Akuma flies away and everyone knew they're safe for now. Then the blonde haired boy came to me and said "Wow, you are amazing and brave Mister.." "Sonic the Hedgehog, Sega's mascot since 1991." I said to him. "You must be that fashion model on those magazines I read."

Then the boy said to me "Yes, I'm Adrien son of Gabriel, these are my friends, Nino, Alya, Luka, Max, Kagami, and the girl that just ran away is my closest friend, Marinette."

"I see." I said as one of Adrien's friends come toward me who is of course Nino "So you must really be Sonic," Nino said. "you're from the game that me and Max played earlier, it's so much a pleasure to see you."  

"Well nice to meet all of you." I said as I shook everyone's hands. "So what's the problem."

"Marinette was trying to stand up for Kagami," Adrien explained. "But that liar, Lila punched Marinette, making her cry."

"Someone pass me a sword please." I said as Kagami then passed me her fencing sword. Then I called out to the girl who bullied this Marinette person. "Hey you!"

Lila turned around and said "Who are you?" "I'm Sonic the Hedgehog," I said. "and I challenge you to a sword fight!"

"Very well then," Lila said as she took a sword from the another student who was standing near her. "Let's fight!"

Third Person P.O.V

So Sonic and Lila started slashing swords at each other. Lila lunged her sword at Sonic but missed.

"You're too slow." Sonic said mocking her for missing him. "Damn you!" Lila said, then she lunged at him again but Sonic used the sword to defend himself.

He was backing up to defend himself but his sword then accidentally hooked onto Nino's shirt and ripped it off, revealing his bare chest. "Nino, you look much hotter with those muscles of yours." Alya said, as she stares at his chest and Nino covered himself in embarrassment. "Sorry Nino." Sonic said as he then passes the shirt back to Nino and goes back to fighting.

Sonic and Lila kept fighting until Lila knocked Sonic's sword out of his hand, then she lunged at him causing him to lose his rings and fall down to the ground.

"Any last words?" Lila said as she point her sword at him. A idea then hits Sonic's head. "Why didn't I think of this before." He said.

Then he knocked the sword out of Lila's hand and performs an upper kick on her, sending her flying above the school.

Then Sonic uses the spring to jump high enough to perform a super spin dash attack on her. The attack was so strong that it sends her flying into the Eiffel tower.

As Sonic landed onto the school grounds, everyone cheered because he took down Lila after she hurted Marinette. "Thank you, thank you." Sonic said as he gets praised from the students.

Then he saw what appears to be two mysterious people peaking from outside the school.

Sonic decides to go after them. "Hey, wait up!" Sonic called out as he leaves the school and goes after them.

But they've already dissapeared, and Sonic couldn't catch up to them. Then he notices a Football field. "Hm, I must check this out." Sonic said as he goes dashing to the field.

Meanwhile, Robotnik and Hawk Moth were frustrated that they didn't akumanized Sonic. "We've could've taken control of that freaking hedgehog and ruled the world." Said Dr. Robotnik

"We're actually not done yet," Hawk Month told him. "I sense another emotion, and it's coming from one of my most loyal subjects."

"Loyal subject?" Robotnik asked.

Meanwhile, Lila found herself by the Effiel Tower and then she got mad because she was defeated by Sonic.

"I can't believe he did this to me," she to herself in anger. "I wanna do something about it." While she was getting mad, she saw an Akuma and said "It must be Hawk Month." She then called out to the Akuma "Come and evilize me!" So the Akuma flies into her and she hears Hawk Moth's voice.

"Lila," Hawk Moth said "we have met once again and for now on, you are Heavy Magician and you'll have the power to destroy that hedgehog."

"Yes, Hawk Month!" Lila said in response. Then she transforms into Heavy Magician and calls out "I'm coming for you, Sonic!"

Author's Note

Like wow, this chapter is really long but I gotta say it's a pretty interesting chapter because it will possibly kick the events that will happen through the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791 7 25
What happened before Co-Pilot? Well, Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste, a.k.a. Ladybug and Chat Noir, are the top two agents working for a Fr...
56K 2.3K 17
[OLD] We all know and love the tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir, but what if we explored one of the stories in an alternate universe? One a little more...
1.5K 19 7
One year after the fall of the eggman empire, things have gone back to normal. Sonic and his friends have settled in the Green hills while knuckles a...
18K 163 20
Thanks to a mysterious Storm,Sonic Tails and knuckles ended up in a new world where they must try and survive and face new challenges along with new...