Not Just A Vine Crush ( Justi...

By maricake10

More

Not Just A Vine Crush ( Justice Carradine )
Mall time
The Girl/ Boy
getting that girl
Dinner Date
Change
School
Spring Break
Spring Break Part. 2
Mine
I almost do
Back Again
Happy
Road Back
I Love You
Crazy
* Not An Update *
My Life
sorrrry ♥
Im sorry
Its Time
why
Shit

Never Change

583 24 2
By maricake10

Justene POV

When I get out of sixth period, I walk to mine and Jen and Alberts hangout . When I get there, Jen is still in class.

I havent had time to catch up with Albert so we do that .

" So hows Justice ? "

He asks me with a smile.

" Hes coming tomorrow "

I think i said that a bit overly excited, but hes my boyfriend so obviously thats okay.

We talk for a while and then he hugs me bye.

I walk away, when I see him. Justice.

What is he doing here and why is he walking away?

" Justice !! "

i yell. he doesnt stop.

at this point, im running to him.

I catch up to him and make him turn around .

" Justice what is your problem ?"

he looks at me with a suprised face.

" My problem? Haha, whats your problem ? you tell me that you miss me and you act sad, but obviously your cheating on me with that dude "

My heart dropped when he said that .

" What the hell Justice, why are you assuming shit !? hes just a friend that grew up with me and Jen. Jen had after school practice so it was just us two. I've never ever had feelings for him in a more than friends way. And i cant believe you would assume that of me . "

I can feel myself starting to cry, so i start to walk home.

Why would he ever think that of me ? why ?

Justice POV

" And i cant believe you would assume that of me . "

Once i hear her say that, it hits me. I let jealousy win. That wasnt supposed to happen.

She begins to walk away.

" Justene im so sorry "

she continues walking so i run up to her

" Justene stop, im sorry, i realy am. i dont know why i let the jealousy take over me. its just that i saw him looking at you the same way you & i look at eachother . And i can tell hes in love with you. but i want you. I want you for me and only for me. im sorry in a jealous asshole who assumes shit. i really am sorry. but i love you. gosh i fucking love you Justene, and i have no idea what i would do with out you. "

she looks at me and then she hugs me.

" Justice i understand that you get jealous and stuff, but please dont assume that of me "

" im sorry babe, i really am, i love you so much "

she looks me in the eyes and kisses me .

This kiss gives me the most fireworks i have ever felt . Shes the best .

Justene POV

" im sorry babe, i really am, i love you so much "

i look him in the eyes, and kiss him .

this is only the second time we have kissed, ever since the little awkward kiss at the lake.

I smile,

I remember that he wasnt supposed to be here till tonight.

" Justice !! werent you supposed to come tonight, like later tonight "

he smiles

" Well yeah, but i wanted to suprise you "

" Aww justice, your the best i swear, im sorry it was ruined by this little argument, but this is what will make our relationship stronger "

" I love you Justene "

" I love you Justice "

he grabbed my hand and my backpack
and together we walked home .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 21.2K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
162K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
827K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...