143 : Until the end of time (...

Von miagoldii

Listed as #33 in Loyalty DONT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BOOK ONE YET ✨ Continue to follow the journey of Kele... Mehr

Chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
🌺 New characters 🌸
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
❤ New Story ❤
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Announcement
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
NEW STORY ALERT UPDATE - Until the end of time : forever

Chapter 33

288 14 12
Von miagoldii

Keleii

We were back at home now and Kenzo was so exhausted that he fell asleep on the drive back from my mom's.

" Ima put him to bed aight ", Tay told me before walking upstairs with Kenzo.

I headed upstairs as well but I went inside our bedroom. I went in my drawer and got a oversized shirt and underwear. Then I went inside the bathroom that we have in our room.

I turned the shower on letting it get hot while I got undressed. I stepped in the shower letting the hot water touch my body. The steam felt so refreshing on my face that I fell in relaxation. As soon as I closed my eyes from wetting my face with water, a flashback from when I was locked up in that dark room popped up in my head.

I immediately opened my eyes then I shook my head. I hugged myself when I felt the feeling of heaviness from the chains back on my wrists and ankles. All of a sudden it felt cold and the feeling of being in that room all came back at once. At that moment in time all I could do was call out Tay's name. I felt like doing that now so that's what I did.

I let the tears come down my face. I heard footsteps and then he popped up in the bathroom.

" Baby what's wrong ? ", Tay asked.

" Come in here with me. I don't wanna be alone ", I told him. Tears steady coming down my face.

He went and got undressed before joining me in the shower. He held onto me then I laid my head on his chest. I stared off into space trying to figure out how to ask this question that I've been wanting to ask.

" Why does this keep happening? ", I asked Tay. He held me tighter then he kissed me on the forehead.

" sounds like PTSD ", he told me.

I looked at the shower wall wishing that all the things that happened to me didn't happen. Tay kept holding onto me telling me that everything was gonna be alright. But I don't believe it.

Phil

Since I been staying at Scotty's just to lay low, I haven't even thought about going back to my own place.

I know if I go back I'm gonna have foul memories brought up in my head. The ones that make you go insane.

Like my little cousin Aaron. He was like my little brother. Him dying like that didn't make no sense. Why couldn't he do what I say? If he would've just kept his mouth closed then he would've still been here. Now because of him now I'm afraid to go back home.

" Ayo I'm about to head to see Monae, you gone be straight meeting up with Waldo alone ", Scotty asked.

" People know not to mess with me ", was all I said before going outside.

Scotty headed over to a car and got in. Then they pulled off down the street. I got in mine and went to the place Manny told me to go.

30 minutes later

" Where's this dude at ? ", I asked no one in particular. I been standing here waiting on Waldo but he ain't show up yet.

I was about to go to my car until I saw a black Escalade truck pull in the abandoned parking lot I was standing in.

A dude, must be Waldo, got out and begin walking over to me along with his security.

" You must be Phil ? ", Waldo asked.

" Yeah man.. w-what took so long ? ", I asked already annoyed.

" I know I was a bit late but I had business to take care of. Had to see some people before I came here ", he told me. Suddenly I begin to get a bad feeling.

" So Manny told me that you wanted to do business with us ? ", Waldo questioned me.

" Yeah and I'm good for it too ", I replied. He nodded his head. Then he looked back at his security.

" So Im guessing you've been in this game for a while yes ? "

" Yeah for a little while ", I replied.

" So then you know Tay and His crew right ? ", Waldo asked.

I cringed at the mention of that nigga's name. Waldo probably want me to kill his ass and I'm all for it. I need to take him out anyway. Including his bitch.

" unfortunately. Why ? You want me to take him out ? ", I asked.

" it's the total opposite actually ", Waldo said. The next thing I know I was shot in the knee cap. I fell down in pain.

" Manny told me you were the one but I didn't believe it so I had to see for myself ", Waldo told me.

That's when a older black man stepped out of the car and walked over to us. He looked over at Waldo and gave him a head nod. Then he got down to my level.

" You might not know me but I surely know you ", the man said to me.

" Man what the fuck is this ! ", I yelled out. Still holding my knee. It was bleeding out on the concrete.

" You're the one that keep messing with my son and his family. And we all know what happens when you mess with my family ", dude said. That's when I put two and two together.

" You really thought that you were getting in business with my partner here ? ", he questioned.

" What you want done Reed ? ", Waldo asked. They started talking silently.

Nobody's POV

Phil was tryna to wrap his head around this whole situation. I guess that's karma catching up to him. He had done some of the most evil things and he thought it wasn't gonna catch up to him. Like the old saying goes, what goes around comes back around.

Phil was groaning in pain because of his knee. He kept thinking about what to do and how to get out of this situation.

After Reed, Tay's dad and Waldo finished talking, Reed pulled out his gun from his waistband and shot Phil in the head killing him instantly.

" Already guys clean this up so we can get back to work ", Waldo ordered the security.

" Thanks for getting this done Waldo. I been looking for this son of a bitch for a while now ", Reed said.

" It's no problem. Anything for my nephews. You've been my brother for a decade. Nobody fucks with family ", Waldo replied. Him and Reed begin walking over to the truck and got inside.

Tay

" I'm just gonna put this gel on your stomach and we'll be able to see the baby ", Doctor Deena told Keleii. Keleii was laid up on the bed while Deena started to put the gel on. Then she grabbed a white thing and put it on Keleii's stomach.

" Aw can you hear the heartbeat ? ", the doctor asked us.

Keleii and I kept looking at the screen. How the ultrasounds are now I can see everything.

My phone started ringing and I pulled it out to see who it was. It was my pops. I haven't see or talked to him since he kicked my ass in the hospital parking lot. So I'm confused on why he's calling me.

" I'm sorry I gotta take this ", I told Keleii and the doctor.

" Oh no worries ", Deena replied.

" Yeah go handle that I think we're almost done ", Keleii said to me with a smile. I kissed her forehead before walking out of the room. Once I was in the hallway I answered the phone and put it up to my ear.

" Hello ? ", I said into the phone.

" Sup son ", pops replied. I was taken back with him saying that because last time we saw each other he told me I wasn't his son no more.

" Uh.. nothing. Just at a appointment with Keleii ", I told him.

" Look I know the last time we spoke was a little rocky and I'll be a man and tell you that I'm sorry about what I've done to you and how I treated you ", pops said.

" Why you hate me so much ? ", I asked him. Something that's been on my heart heavily.

" I don't hate you. If anything I love you. I'm just hard on you because you remind me of myself when I was your age and I don't want you to make the same mistakes like I did ", Pops replied.

I keep quiet and let my dad speak. Everything he was saying, I'm not gonna lie, is kinda getting to me a bit. I never heard my dad tell me that he loved me all my whole life. I always thought he didn't.

" I just thought you didn't give a fuck about me. That's why I am the way I am now. I needed my father but you was always worried about Tre ", I told pops.

He took a deep breath and said " And I will admit as a man that I was wrong and I apologize to you son. I never want my kids to feel that way. I apologize to Keleii. I apologize to my grandson. It breaks my heart and I'm truly sorry ".

I tried to get myself together before I started talking in the phone again. " You good. We good. I accept your apology ".

" I really hope you believe me when I say that I'm sorry. But I got something to tell you ", Pops said.

" Wassup ? ", I asked.

" You don't gotta worry about that punk anymore ", he told me. I already knew who he was talking about.

" How that came about ? ", I asked. Not tryna say or ask too much.

" he was tryna do business with your uncle Waldo and Manny. We got that handled though. Now all you have to do is focus on your family ", Pops replied.

" I appreciate you doing that for me ", I told him.

" Ill say it before and I'll say it again, nobody and I mean nobody messes with my family ", he responded before he hung up the phone.

**********

The ending is near 😭

Who's happy about Phil ?
Let's discuss it

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

209K 7.1K 180
**Please keep in mind there are four parts to this book** But they are all located in this book for easy access. Enjoy 😘 BOOK ONE Janae is a prince...
209K 4.5K 61
Keh'Lani has been through a lot her whole life to raising her sister, killing her mother , meeting her father , finding her bestfriend and lover to...
931K 42.9K 44
⚠THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY UNDER EDIT. I APOLOGIZE IF YOU COME ACROSS MISTAKES, BUT DO KNOW THEY ARE SLOWLY BEING FIXED. ENJOY READING⚠ Independent, ha...
221K 8.3K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...