Love me like you do *Leonetta...

By Rebeccaxchapman1

This is the beginning of the book where Leon and Violetta met, Violetta was dating Diego and she was very hap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A\N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 *Final Chapter*

Chapter 12

657 9 0
By Rebeccaxchapman1

Leon ~

I woke up next to a beautiful girl, I just can't believe I'm in Spain with the love of my life dancing in a show with her it just can't get better that's how much I love her I would do anything for her. I still had my arm around her as she had her fingers enlaced with mine tightly like she was having a nightmare, but I don't think that's the thing she just wants to hold me longer when I stroked her hair with my free hand to wake her up.

Leon: *Stroking her hair* Baby, wake up.

Violetta: Mm, morning handsome.

Leon: You look so beautiful asleep baby.

Violetta: Don't Leon, you know I hate you looking at me just in case I dribble.

Leon: Well, even if you did dribble, it would be sexy.

Violetta: Mm, what's the time?

Leon: *Looks at the clock on Violetta's side* it's 8 am.

Violetta: What time are we supposed to be meeting Antonio at the theatre?

Leon: Noon why?

Violetta: Because now I get the morning with you.

Leon: Uh, uh baby you are getting up.

Violetta: But, it's only 8 am it's too early to get up Leon.

Leon: *Kisses her earlobe* Okay, you can stay in bed for a while.

Violetta: And you, I want to stay with you.

Leon: I'm going to have a shower first then I'll sit on the bed with you.

Violetta: What but Leon...

Leon: Don't but me Violetta, let me go *Pulls his hand away*

Violetta: But I want you to stay with me.

Leon: Babe, I'm only in a shower, I'm not far I'm still in the room.

I jumped in the shower and washed my hair as I got out of the shower I put a towel around my waist to walk out of the bathroom where I didn't see Violetta in bed, she was out on the balcony.

Leon: Babe, I'm back now.

Violetta: Did you enjoy your shower? *Facing her back to him*

Leon: Yeah, why aren't you in bed I thought it was too early for you to get up.

Violetta: *Still facing away from him* Oh, I needed fresh air.

Leon: Babe, why aren't you facing? Is it because I'm naked because you've seen me in a towel before?

Violetta: *Looks at him with red eyes* Because I don't want you to see me like this.

Leon: Hey, why are you crying?

Violetta: *Sobs* I got a phone call from my dad.

Leon: What did he want?

Violetta: Leon, Angie's leaving for France.

Leon: Isn't that good news?

Violetta: She got a job there Leon and I'm going to lose her.

Leon: No, baby you're not going to lose her, just because she's gone to France, she's still your aunt nothing going to change that.

Violetta: But I can't lose her Leon.

Leon: Come here, baby.

Violetta walked to me as I set her down on the bed, I cuddled her while she cried.

Leon: Look, baby, you're not going to lose Angie not ever, just think you will go on vacation to France with your dad and see her as a Family Vacation.

Violetta: Will I go with you as well?

Leon: Yeah baby, you will have vacations with me as well, but I won't be taking you to France all the time, but you will with your dad.

Violetta: Where would you take me?

Leon: All around the world baby.

Violetta: Do you mean it?

Leon: Yes baby, but right now dry your eyes and go have a shower while I get changed, and then we will go down for breakfast with Diego and Francesca, and *Pokes her nose* then you and I will go explore Madrid.

Violetta: Yeah, Leon.

Leon: Okay, go on then.

Violetta went into the bathroom to turn the shower on while Leon got changed and gelled his hair when Diego and Francesca knocked on the door.

Leon: Hey, guys come on in.

They walked in.

Diego: Oh, where's Violetta?

Leon: She's in the shower, she'll be out now.

Francesca: Well, we wanted to know what time you were going down for breakfast?

Leon: Uh, were going to go down when Violetta came out of the shower and got changed.

Diego: Well we thought we would all go down together and then we can explore Madrid together.

Leon: Uh, okay, but you'll have to wait until Violetta to get ready.

Diego: Yeah, then we can go to the theatre later.

Leon: Yeah that's fine.

Violetta: *Shouts from the bathroom* Leon, babe, who's out there?

Leon: *Searching for his phone* Just Diego and Francesca, hurry up.

Violetta: Okay, I'm coming out now.

Violetta came out and saw Diego and Francesca, but Diego stared at her because she was in a towel and only a towel, while kissing Leon in front of him.

Leon: Hmm, go get changed you tease.

Violetta got changed and they went down for breakfast Diego sat opposite Leon and Fran sat opposite Violetta.

Violetta: *Looking at the menu* What are you having my love?

Leon: I don't know what are you having, baby?

Francesca: I'm going to have orange juice and eggs on toast.

Diego: Ooh I might have the same baby.

Leon: I'm going to have Pancakes with Chocolate sauce.

Violetta: I'll have the same, although they won't be as good as this one's pancakes that's for sure *Kissing him passionately*

Diego: *Bangs on the table* Stop!!!

Francesca: Diego, people are staring.

Diego: I don't care, I'm fed up with the two of them kissing in front of me.

Leon: Diego, calm down for god sake we're in love we can kiss however much we want just like you can kiss Francesca as much you want.

Diego: I don't care, just not on the table.

Violetta: Diego I'm in love with my boyfriend so I'm just showing him, love.

After they ate as they explored Madrid and took photos of each other as Violetta and Leon couldn't stop kissing each other, Diego and Francesca heard music.

Francesca: Do you guys hear that?

Violetta: No.

Diego: Look, music is coming from over there let's go see.

They ran over to them and they recognized them from You mix and they asked them to sing as they sang Be better, Violetta was getting thirsty along with Francesca, so Diego and Leon waited outside for them but Leon was more ringing Herman as he had an idea.

When he called Herman, he didn't pick up, so he left him a message and Diego overheard.

Leon: Oh, hey Herman I need a favor could you stop Angie from leaving for France so when Violetta comes back she can say goodbye to her.

As he hangs up, he could hear clapping behind him when he turned, he saw Diego.

Diego: What type of boyfriend are you?

Leon: I'm sorry?

Diego: You're asking her father to stop Angie from leaving?

Leon: No, only for Violetta to say goodbye.

Diego: Oh, I thought you were doing what Violetta wanted.

Leon: No, I just want her to have a chance to say goodbye to her aunt.

Francesca: LEON!!!

Leon: Francesca? What?

Francesca: Violetta's gone.

Leon: What?

Diego: What do you mean she's gone?

Francesca: She didn't come to the café with me.

After they tried to find her, Herman called Leon.

Leon: Sh*t.

Diego: What? It's Herman.

Francesca: Oh, no, we can't tell him.

Diego: We must answer it though because he'll think something wrong.

Leon: Hello?

Herman: Ah, Leon, I got your message and Angie's gone already.

Leon: What? But Violetta hasn't said goodbye.

Herman: Well, I'm at the airport now so she can just say goodbye now, put her on the phone.

Leon: Umm, I can't right now because she's getting ice cream and the line is huge.

Herman: Just go join her in the line and give her the phone.

Leon: I can't I'm sorry.

Herman: Leon, are you hiding something now?

Leon: No, look I'll get Violetta to video call Angie later.

Herman: Okay.

He hung up, after taking a deep breath but they still couldn't find Violetta.

A/N

Where do you think Violetta is?

Thank you for reading

I love you all.

Rebeccaxchapman1

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 982 26
When Violetta is 17 she wants to leave the country. Leon, her boyfriend, doesn't come with her. After four years Violetta and Tomas return together t...
6.2K 57 15
Diego and Violetta are in Hawaii for their Graduation, even though they have gone through a rough patch. Diego is doing everything in his power to ma...
6.1K 112 26
Continuing from "Love me darker" Leon and Violetta are still on their honeymoon and making memories, but what happens when they meet someone from Leo...
7.5K 205 50
It's been two years since Leon and Violetta moved with thier children to Los angels and leaving their friends and family, a lot of changed with the f...