adore | sumellika โœ”

By shyamkirang

adore to love and respect (someone) deeply. โ€ข a sumellika story โ€ข ยฉ flowerydreams- More

cast
0
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
epilogue
thank you!
โœจ1โœจ
โœจ2โœจ
โœจ3โœจ
โœจ4โœจ
โœจ5โœจ

3

2.6K 175 44
By shyamkirang

Happy Holi!
May your life always be filled with color and happiness!

Now let's see how Krish and Radhika are doing!
😁

{ ~ }

"I cannot do this!" Radhika complained, rubbing the sides of her head as she glared at Krish, who once used to be, and she grudgingly admits this, crush.

"Kyu nahi?" Krish asked, with a face as if he was making fun of her.

"I don't want to act with you! I absolutely despise you and you know that!" She exclaimed, clenching her fists.

"I never understand why though," he replied, shrugging his shoulders and smiling nonchalantly. "Everyone loves me!"

"Arrogant much?" Radhika scoffed. "Let's face it, Krish Agarwal, you're a snobby, self-obsessed and arrogant playboy! You don't care about how much heartbreak a girl goes through, you care only about yourself!" She folded her arms and continued glaring at him.

"Because I am broken too," Krish said darkly and so quietly that Radhika couldn't hear it properly.

"Kya?!"

"Kuch nahi, Radha." He smirked, the playfulness coming back.

"Stop calling me Radha! We're over that!" She pointed her index finger to him threateningly but he merely laughed.

"Well, I never said that I was over it, you were the one who stopped talking to me," he said, coming forwards and whispered the sentence in her ear.

She looked at him. "Because—!" She began but decided that it was pointless arguing against him. "Never mind!" She said. "I'll tell the director and the producer that I will not act with you!"

He placed his chin on her shoulder and leaned his head against hers. "I think that it's a little bit too late for that," he said, in a hushed voice. "I'm pretty sure you signed the contract. And wouldn't it be foolishness to walk away from a movie that may grant more success to your future because of a stupid fight you had in the past?"

That is true. But I don't want to admit! she thought. "It is not stupid," she said, not having anything else to say.

He grinned. "Theek hai, let's go. Time to shoot."

Radhika frowned at him as he walked forwards, facing her with a smirk. "He still hasn't changed," she muttered to herself.

{ ~ }

"Alright! I hope you both have read the scripts," Loknath said, looking at the duo which consisted of a glaring Radhika and a smirking Krish.

"Yes," both of them replied in unison.

"Okay, I hope you know we will be doing the beginning scenes later and finishing some romance scenes now."

Radhika groaned. Exactly what she needed. Let the hero romance her. "Yes," she mumbled, somberly.

"Guarav, camera ready hai, na?"

"Haan!" came the reply.

"Aur Vikram?"

"Ready sir!"

"Okay, you both can go stand there," Loknath directed.

It was actually a duet scene. Two choreographers were there and began showing them the dance scenes. Both Radhika and Krish were pretty good at dance. Krish hadn't trained professionally but he could dance well, Radhika was trained in Kathak.

"Aaie na, Radha?" Krish asked, holding his hand out to her.

Radhika accepted it, but with a frown which she was unable to erase since the place where they saw each other before shooting.

"Muskaan," Krish whispered.

"Kya?"

"Keep a smile on your face. Who will come to watch a grumpy Radhika Shark dance with a charming Krish Agarwal?" He said, smirking.

Radhika glared at him. Still egoistic, still self obsessed. He hasn't learnt anything.

The music began as Krish smiled at her, the first genuine one she'd seen since on him since the morning, pushing aside the grins and smirks, but that doesn't matter. It was all for the camera. She smiled back, struggling to do so, yet managed it nevertheless. She twirled herself into his arms as he held her. The slow music and dreamy background dissolved, as if it was only the two of them present in the world. Radhika stared into his beautiful grey eyes, her heart suddenly fluttering. He maintained his smile, looking into her dark brown eyes which were full of love.

Doesn't matter, he thought. She hates me. She's doing this for the movie.

The music continued as they danced slowly, both gazing at each other. He spun her as she danced gracefully. The ending was him, drawing her close to his chest as they leaned their foreheads against each other.

"And cut!" The director announced.

The music stopped, but Radhika and Krish stood in the same position for a few seconds too long before they realized the scene had finished. They pulled away from each other hastily and looked at their director.

"Amazing, Radhika aur Krish!" Loknath said, smiling. "The chemistry seemed so real, great job! That too, on the first day itself!"

"Thanks, Loknath ji," Radhika said, confused and angry at herself for feeling what she felt during the dance sequence. She looked back briefly at Krish who had turned away.

Of course. She controlled herself and began walking towards her makeup room.

Krish, meanwhile, was equally confused. During the dance, he felt something. Something he'd felt for someone long ago...for someone who broke his heart...for someone who completely changed him, changed him into the playboy he now was. Radhika was...always special to him. She'd see through his lies and facades even when they were young, around ten years ago, when they were friends. But...why did his heart flutter?

"Stupid feelings," he muttered to himself. "Always trying to confuse me."

He walked towards his room, his crew following him.

"Kya hua, bhaiya?" Niranjana asked to the confused Krish.

"I...kuch nahi, Niranjana. Um, you all can start doing the next scene's makeup." He refused to tell what he thought to anyone.

"Bahut makeup nahi hai, but you have to change your clothes," Siddharth said, handing the outfit to Krish.

"Okay, I'll change and come, then you can do the makeup," Krish replied.

Radhika paced around in her makeup room restlessly. The poor crew with her had been struggling to get her to sit down so they could do her makeup. All she had done since she came back from the scene was walk around with a tensed expression.

"Radhi di," Shraddha, who began to look at Radhika as her elder sister, asked. "Kya hua?" The same question had been asked a lot of times by the rest of the crew.

"What?" Radhika said, breaking out of her thoughts. "Matlab?"

"Matlab, itni tension kyu?" Madhuri continued.

"K-kuch nahi. Forgive me, I was lost in my thoughts," Radhika apologized profusely.

"Koi baat nahi, will you sit down now and stop pacing around so we can do your makeup, di?" Shraddha asked, smiling.

Radhika gave a short laugh. "Sorry." She sat down on the chair as her crew began to get the brushes and started doing the makeup and hairstyle.

{ ~ }

The next scene they met for was reigned by silence and awkwardness. Radhika refused to look into his eyes, Krish glancing away whenever their gazes met. But, they were acting together. And that meant close contact with each other. The next one was emotional and sad. Radhika preferred natural crying to the ones where they put glycerin. She wasn't sure about Krish but he seemed to prefer the same.

"Action!" The director exclaimed as the clapboard snapped.

"Tara," Raghav muttered as she hugged him.

Tara sobbed. "I have to go, Raghav. I have to. I'm so sorry," she said, apologizing.

He held her as she cried and slowly tears fell from Raghav's eyes. "I love you, Tara. And I don't want to let you go."

They let each other go immediately after that shot.

"I've..g-got to go," Radhika mumbled, to no one whatsoever.

"I-same," Krish said, as if he was replying to Radhika.

They both looked at each other, gazes confused but hearts beating fast. Then they walked away, trying to sort out their thoughts. But both had the same thing running in their mind:

How could one scene mess up my heart?

{ ~ }

Oh, I wonder why they feel like that?
😏😏😏

New cover! What do you think of it?

Also, here's one more picture of Sumedh and Mallika because they look adorable together ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for reading and see you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 128 22
it's a Sumellika so Don't compare with this real
58K 2.9K 39
Two destined soulmates, who don't realize their love until they have the guts to confront. Join their journey, as they go through many obstacles to f...
9.7K 468 18
She is crazy He is calm She is talkative He don't talk unless it's necessary Her life is colourfull His life is black and white She is a happy sou...