Izuku Of The Sharingan

By GeneralOctavious

"how many people have you killed, shigaraki?" "How much bread have you eaten?" His happiness would last short... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1: U.A. Entrance Exam
Chapter 2: The Phantom Dream
Chapter 4: combat training
Chapter 5: Universal Studios Japan
Chapter 6: USJ FIGHT
Chapter 7: preparation for the festival
chapter 8: ancestors
Chapter 9: Mystery of the Masked Man. PART 1
Chapter 10: Mystery of the Masked Man. PART 2
Chapter 11: The last day of preparing
Chapter 12: Tension
Chapter 13: Sports Festival 1
chapter 14: sports festival 2
Chapter 15: Obstacle Race
Filler Chapter 1: sinister foe
Chapter 16: Cavalry Battle
Chapter 17: The One on One
Chapter 18: The One on One Pt.2
Chapter 19: An unfortunate event

Chapter 3: climax towards demonstration

11.7K 138 122
By GeneralOctavious

Izuku's POV

Another day at U.A. but now it was more on general study. We had to study math, science, English, basically everything a normal high school would have.

"Ok everyone, tell where is the wrong sentence among these 4!!!" Present mic said as almost everyone was brain dead by this point.

'the relative pronoun is misplaced at sentence 4....' I said feeling sure of my answer until yaomomo step up to say her answer.

"Sir! The relative pronoun is wrong in sentence 4." She said as present mic congratulated her for giving the correct answer.

"Hey deku. I gotta ask you something."
Kacchan asked beside me as I bent over to hear what he has to say.

"Since you're good at this shit joint, mind helping me out? I've been struggling with English." He asked as he waited for my reply. "Oh of course I can help! So during lunch, is that ok with you?" I said as he nodded and returned his attention to not paying attention to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The entire morning was just plain study and lessons and whatnot. I was sitting at the cafeteria with kacchan as I explained him all the things about English.

"So the direct object comes after a transitive verb. A complement comes after a linking verb, so in short if you see a gerund try to see what's beside it so you can identify if it's a different function." I said as he nodded and we were finished. We continued to eat our lunch as we talked more to each other.

"You're more helpful than the old hag deku, thanks for helping me out." He said as he stuffed some food into his mouth.

"No problem. By the way.... What will we do in the afternoon?" I asked

"Like hell I know what will we do, ya damn nerd." He said as he ruffled my hair a bit.

"I guess we will just wait and see then." I said as he agreed and we continued to finish our lunch.

*Somewhere in the corner of the school, time skip to 30mins before time* 3RD PERSON POV

"Inferno Style: Inferno destroyer flame!!" Izuku casted as he blew a gigantic dragon shaped black flame towards some trees. Since he was given access to use his quirk to train he took the offer and improved his inferno style: amaterasu bending to a whole new level of skill.

"Inferno Style: smothering flames!!" He casted again as rings of black flames sorrounded him and increased in length. He wiped off some sweat from his forehead as he relaxed a bit, closing his eyes as he did so.

feeling the power of chidori, amaterasu, and kamui flow within him at the same time he opened his rinnegan and casted a new ability that would greatly improve his battle style.

"Well then... Heh... So this is what it can do.... Interesting." He said as he disarmed himself and went back to his classroom by walking because he used too much of his energy and stamina to be unable to use kamui for the time being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I AM..... COMING TO THROUGH THIS DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" all might walked inside and a round of applause and cheers sorrounded him.

"Woah it really is all might!!!"

"And he's wearing his costume from the silver age!"

"Now now settle down now class, I am here to announce what we will do today, for the whole afternoon as well." His voice echoed through the tall roof and over the students ears as they listened with intent and curiosity.

"Now that it's general heroics study, we will be conducting am activity to start your day as heroes in training!"

"Prepare... For combat training..." All might grinned widely as the entire class cheered with rejoice that they will do something hero like today.

"HELL FUCKING YES! NOW I GET TO SQUASH YOU EXTRAS TO THE FUCKING GROUND!!!" Katsuki roared as he released a stream of endless explosions from his hands.

"Now go change into your hero costumes everyone, except you young Uchiha, I would like to have a word with you for a while, while they get changed." All might said as izuku nodded in agreement and went with all might downstairs.

*Faculty office*

"So young Uchiha. Since you've passed, it seems that's not all the abilities you've had when you displayed some during the test, am I right?" All might asked as izuku nodded.

"Well what other abilities does your quirk have?" All might as about to receive an endless supply of facts and words from izuku.

"Well.... First my quirk has 3 main abilities, 3 forms, and 1 special move.

First ability is amaterasu. I can summon black flames at will, sorta like endeavors quirk, but my flames are the hottest their is." Izuku said as he summoned a small black flame on his palm and extinguished it.

"Second ability is chidori. I can also summon lightning of my own will and use it mostly to enhance my weapon for battle or use it to do a surprise attack from behind." Izuku again demonstrated as light blue lightning was surging through his body, affecting nearby appliances.

"And last ability is what I call it kamui. I can teleport to any place, no limitations, it can also allow me the power to pass through anything whilst keeping myself in the surface of the earth." Izuku said as he activated kamui and chopped the table, only to be phased through it.

All might was perplexed and amazed at the boys quirk, who knew he was this powerful, he might've rivaled all for ones power for sure.

"So young man how about the 3 forms of your quirk?" All might was eager to know more of izuku's power as he smiled.

"Well let's see... So this is the first form of my quirk, Sharingan. It's power is to read movements ahead of time, can cause anyone looking at it intense fear and immobilization." Izuku said as he made his eyes into 3 tomoe Sharingan. All might quivered a bit.

"Second form the the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, it's an evolved form of the Sharingan, it retains also the abilities of the predecessor, but more improved, these eyes is where my amaterasu came from. I can summon my move called Susano'o, which is a gigantic phantom like guard that covers me, I can manipulate it's movements as well. It's also tied to me like a part of me, which the Susano'o also improves as the person gains more power." Izuku said as he summoned a skeletal hand of the Susano'o and shakes all mights hand as a gesture.

"Yeah it also has a personality of its own as well." Izuku said as he deactivated his Susano'o.

"The last of foremost form of my quirk is called The Rinnegan. It's the highest peak of my quirk and it's abilities are plentiful and are of variety. I'll explain each one by one.

A Rinnegan user can easily master all five nature transformations.

Can rip away a soul of a person utterly and instantly killing them.

Can absorb their life force and use it as my own.

Gives me access to my special move: Infinite Tsukuyomi.

And gives me the ability to use the 6 paths technique:

Deva Path: grants the user the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces with objects and people.

Asura Path: grants the user the ability to augment their own body to summon mechanised armour and various ballistic and mechanical weaponry.

Human Path: grants the user the ability to read the mind of any target by placing his/her hand on the target's head or chest and yanking the soul out of the body, which then kills the target.

Animal Path: grants the user the ability of summoning various animals and creatures which requires no blood sacrifice nor hand seals. The Animal Path can also summon people which require hand signs.

Preta Path: grants the user the ability to absorb the life force of any form, including most moves from quirks.

Naraka Path: grants the user two main abilities: interrogation and restoration, by using the King of Hell."

And that's about all my abilities of the Rinnegan." Izuku finished as all might was now truly impressed with the boys power, at such a young age at that.

"My boy you have such a powerful quirk! It seems your path to become a hero is a clear as the skies can be!" All might said as he gave a thumbs up towards izuku.

"Thank you all might! I knew you have faith in me!" Izuku said as he smiled brightly.

"But we should get going to the mock city, your classmates are probably having a rampage already!" All might said as they both stood up.

"We can get there faster with me. Kamui!" Izuku said as he and all might slowly teleported to the mock city area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They slowly appeared in front of all the 1A students with izuku being in his hero costume already.

*Izuku also has a scythe as a support gear for him as well*

He revised his costume with permission from his mother as well.

He gained glances from everyone as they thought he was a villain having all might hostage.

"Ahhhh! Is that a villain?!" Mineta cried out as all of them were on a defensive stance.

"No no no no! Calm down! It just me, izuku!" Izuku said as he removed his mask, everyone was calm after that.

"Yo deku! You really have everyone a heart attack there!" Katsuki said as he laughed.

"Nice costume bro! That looks manly!" Kirishima said as he gave a thumbs up to izuku.

"Yeah its such a nice costume deku-kun!" Uraraka said as she went over to izuku's side.

"ALL RIGHT EVERYONE! time for me to announce the groups of this general heroics combat training!" All might said as he brought out a lottery machine.

*So basically just add the teams here*

"Now TEAM A will be the villains, TEAM D will be the heroes! You are all given 10 minutes to come up with a strategy any major physical injury caused on purpose will lead to detention and a visit to the principal." All might bellowed the last part as everyone nodded.

"Now, shall we get ready.... You zygotes." All might said as everyone had their game faces on.

Sorry for short chapter, I will add the fight scene on the next chapter ;) bye :))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 10.1K 109
"The Namikaze clan huh?", Itachi took a step closer, his eyes calm, but fixated. I took a step further back as I kept reminding myself that this is n...
161K 5.9K 43
Midoriya Izuku has gone through hell and back. Not only did he find out that the number 1 villain is his father, but he had to watch all of his frien...
106K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
405K 15.4K 28
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...