The Revenge of the Prank

By forgetjulianne

There was a girl named Sam that loved a guy , Antonio , but he never noticed her because of her appearance wh... More

Chapter 2 : The Date
Chapter 3 : The Warning
Chapter 4 : The Finding of Proof
Chapter 5 : The Questions
Chapter 6 : The Clues
Chapter 7 : The Start of the Revenge
Chapter 8 : Asking of The Questions

Chapter 1 : Introduction

121 4 0
By forgetjulianne

~ Sam's POV ~
Ugh I don't know what to do . I have a huge crush on this guy Antonio but he doesn't like me back . He is my Prince Charming but I am not his Cinderella . Its so hard when your crush has a crush on someone else . Antonio has a crush on Sairyl , the prettiest girl in school , but she doesn't even like him back . He never noticed me at school . When I was talking to him , he didn't even know my name . I just want someone to like me . Why does everyone think I am a nerd , is it because of my appearance . Ugh , when will he ever see my love for him . He never noticed me and all he cares about is his family , studies , and Sairyl . I just want to be part of the list he cares about .

~ Antonio's POV ~
I don't know if my friends are telling the truth that Sam has a crush on me . And I don't even like her . She is a plain old nerd . I didn't even know her in the first place until my friends introduced me to her . I just have a huge crush on Sairyl no one else . Just her . She is like an angel but she likes this other guy . She is the love of my life and I can't explain her beauty and her personality .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.2K 95
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
42.7K 2.3K 39
Javaid
33.2K 3.4K 19
Unicode + Zawgyi Pic crd from Pinterest သျှင်ဒီပါဧက္ကရာဇ် ဘုန်းမြတ်သက္ကရာဇ်နွေ
2M 56.4K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...