Tempted [Sequel to HNT]

Von biscuitmonster

"I'm tempted to risk everything, to lose everything for you, because it's only been you, it's always ever bee... Mehr

Prolouge
Memories
Memories [Part 2]
A Ghost
I Can't Do This
You're not going to believe this
There's still a Chance
Reunion
You Never Know Who You're Going to Meet
Anything Can Happen
One Familiar Face or Two?
?Will I be seeing you again?
I'm Sorry
Falling and Falling
I Want to Move
A Date
Big Reunion
The Truth.
Tempted

I've Been waiting for this moment for a very long time

29.7K 1K 380
Von biscuitmonster

hey Guys Wattpad finally let me upload! Hopefully no more problems again it was agonising not being able to upload, anyhow, enough chit chat, enjoy!

Biscuitxx

Tempted

I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time

[Max's POV]

"Erick!" I squirmed underneath him trying to break free, but every time I tried moving my wrist he would squeeze tighter pinning them harder to the floor.

He didn't say anything his green eyes locked on my brown ones

I felt my cheeks flush.

How was he able to still do this to me

I turned my head to side, embarrassed

"Erick, you bastard just let go of me" I murmured under breath

Again He didn't respond...just kept watching

"You...had sex..." he mumbled

There was nothing but more uncomfortable silence to follow

"...with someone who wasn't me" he whispered not really talking to me but more like saying a statement out loud

Hell knows why I started to feel bad, he was the one who had a pregnant fiancée on the other side of this door who gave up banging on it.

Maybe it was the look in his eyes, the one that looked like he was doing everything to stop himself from crying.

My mouth went dry and my heart kicked speed again.

What the fuck happened Erick?

He closed his eyes and sighed slowly releasing my wrists and getting off me.

"I'm sorry" He whispered, leaving the room.

[Rachel's POV]

I pressed my ear tightly against the bedroom but it was no use I couldn't hear anything.

What the hell was going?

I felt myself lose balance as the bedroom door quickly swung open. His sorrowful green eyes gazed down at me unfazed.

I suddenly felt so embarrassed.

He walked past me without saying a word revealing the inside of the bedroom. Max was there on the floor, lying perfectly still staring at the ceiling.

I ran after Erick who walked into our room, the door wide.

"What are you doing?"

He was packing clothes into a small suitcase.

"Business Trip" he murmured

"Erick?" I whispered as I felt the sting in my eyes glazing over "I think we both know you're not going on a business trip"

"I'll be gone for about a week" his voice was even more broken

He zipped up his bags walked towards me and kissed me softly on the cheeks before walking out all together

[Max's POV]

I parked the car and sighed deeply

I just didn't know what to think.

I stepped out and look and the moderate size family home. This was a place where I always felt welcome, where there was never any trouble. No bad memories.

I knocked twice on the black door and it seconds it opened

"The prodigy son has returned Dad" she shouted.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I hugged her tightly swinging her around as she giggled.

I placed her on her feet and she quickly shut the front door.

"Where is everyone?" I asked looking around

"Daddy is upstairs in his study and Trudy went grocery shopping"

"oh I see"

She flopped onto the sofa and switched the TV on, her eyes landed back on me

"So what the matter with you?"

"huh?"

"don't act stupid, what's wrong?"

I chuckled awkwardly "Nothing, nothing" I quickly jogged up the staircase running away from her inquisitive glares. How she did that bewildered me.

I knocked on my dad's study before walking in, he had his glasses on and was tapping away on his laptop.

"Hello Son" he stated without turning back

"How did you know it was me?" I laughed as I sat on the small sofa behind him

"You're the only one who knocks on my damn door"

I chuckled

"Glad one of my children has respect"

"Hey!" Maddie bust opened the door still didn't knock a hint of a smile on her face "I heard that"

My dad smiled swivelled around on his chair, removing his glasses and shook his head "you'll never change"

We all laughed at the same time.

This is what I missed.

She took a seat on the floor as casual and absentminded chatter commenced.

............................................

"Thank you for staying with us for dinner" Trudy smiled as she hugged me lovingly.

"Thank you mom" she blushed every time I called her that.

"Bye dad" he stood up and patted my back

"Bye son, don't be a stranger next time"

I nodded

"Madeline" I smiled arms open

"Maxwell" she returned the hug "I will be expecting a phone call with a full report"

I chuckled "Okay"

No way.

I stepped out the house and walked towards my car.

Stepping into the car I started the engine and drove feeling refreshed.

"Hello Max"

"The fuck!?" my eyes rapidly took hold on the mirror.

He sat calmly in the back, his leg crossed over the one, his fingers neatly clasped together, his blonde hair combed back.

My eyes made contact with his blue ones.

"oh fuck" I whisper. The thudding of my heart soon became deafening.

"W-What do you want?"

"Take a left here" he responded calmly and I did so, I knew what this man was capable of

I kept driving no more words exchanged between us.

"Drive through those gates" I did so wondering where the hell we were going.

We were in a big fielded park, just open grass surrounded us.

"Turn off your engine Maxwell"

I complied

"I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12.1M 359K 56
Keagan is the definition of bad boy. College man with a body that could make even God moan and an attitude to put the devil to shame. Between classes...
29.8M 652K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
9.5M 456K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
12.8M 517K 57
"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?" •• Christian Ivonov, CEO of Ivonov enterprises, had always been the best at fucking things up. Whe...