Life With Magcon (H.G)

By HighWithHazza

This is a sequel to 'Touring With Magcon' so if you haven't read that- go do so now!๐Ÿ’œ How is life for Ariana... More

Sequel๐Ÿ–ค
1. Oh yeah i'm blonde now
2. Yes. Yes we did.
3. Vibin'
4. No tears left to cry
5. Happiana
6. Heart Strings
7. Fake Smile
8. What Do You Mean?
9. Just a little bit of your heart
10. All Your Charm
11. WDYM
12. Tour day One
13. Tour day two
14. Vogue
15. Matthew
16. I quit
17. Black Eye
18. Dwelling
19. Tour day three
20. Tour Day Four
21. Oh shit
22. My Bitches
23. Sad Bitch
24. Shade
25. Nominations.
26. 7 Rings
27. Rehearsals
28. Billboard Awards (1/4)
29. Billboard Awards (2/4)
30. Billboard awards (3/4)
31. Billboard awards (4/4)
32. Ambulance
33. Surgery
34. Awoken
Please Read :)
35. Cancelled
Important READ
Important Read 2
36. We need to talk
37. Dont cry
38. One last time
39. Strawberries
40. Rest Please
41. Pancakes
Sorry!!!!
42. Sushi
43. So, what happened?
44. Will you stay ?
45. Get Well Soon
46. Moving On
47. Everytime
48. Her
49. Hair down
50. The hoodie
51. H/Jariana
52. Dangerous Woman
53. Mascara stains
54. Hariana
55. Magcon.
55. Sweetener World Tour
56. Luna
Thank You๐Ÿ–ค
57. The End.

56. Wedding

320 11 5
By HighWithHazza

1 year later

(Ariana's POV)

Today was the big day.. i was marrying the love of my life. I had made the decision to change my name to Ariana Grier.

This past year has been amazing. Although magcon split up a year ago today it was lovely we were spending the day together.
The past year had been a very big change to us all.
I had come out with a new album and was preparing to kick off my own world tour, Shawn is currently writing his new album and wanting tour dates, Cameron Nash and Taylor had secured new acting roles in High end films. Hayes had also secured a huge acting role . Jack and Jack had not long come out with a new album and were planning on opening for Shawn for when he tours. Matthew and the rest of the magcon boys had gotten into modelling as well as other various acting roles.

We had all really done well this year. We all miss magcon dearly. Me especially. But like we promised we had all stayed in amazing contact and meet up all the time as when we start tour it's gonna be harder !

I was so glad they all made time to come to mine and Hayes' wedding.

It was an emotional day for me.. i would always have hoped for my mum to be walking me down the aisle but I asked Shawn to, which was just as good if not better.

He has been there for me through thick and thin. I wouldn't want anyone else doing this with me.

After my hair and makeup was done I decided to do a quick photo shoot with Erin before heading out.

I felt absolutely gorgeous... I loved my dress.. so much !

Erin looked at me and started getting teary eyes.

"Erin ! Why are you crying !?" I smile

"I'm just so proud of you. You went from the girl making videos in your bedroom, to getting dates for your first solo world tour. You've been through so much and I love seeing how strong you've become" she says and hugs me.

I wipe my eyes and hug her back tighter.

"You have stuck by my side through all of this. I can't thank you enough. Now let's get out there and slay together" I smile.

She smiles and along with the other bridesmaid walk out first throwing flower petals along the floor.

I felt my heart beating fast. Shawn was about to come into the room to walk me out.

I heard the door open and he closes it behind him. When he looks at me he has to take a moment and stands still.

I see him take a deep breathe and have to wipe his eyes.

"Ariana.. you look absolutely phenomenal." He says.

"Thank you" I say tearing up.

A sibling love is stronger then most.

Shawn walks over to me and hugs me up.

"You always have been a little princess. Mum would be so proud.." Shawn chokes.

"I know she would" I say wiping my eyes.

"Now.. let me walk you down the aisle.. I couldn't be more happy for who you are marrying.." Shawn smiles.

"That means a lot to me." I smile

(Hayes POV)

I was stood nervously with Nash by my side and the bridesmaids the other.

My heart was pounding. My mum was sat at the front sobbing already.

The doors open and everyone turns around to see Shawn and Ariana.

Wow.

I felt butterflies stronger then I ever have. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

I feel my eyes start to well up and a tear falls down my cheek. I was utterly in love with this girl..

They both walk down towards me and when they get to me Shawn hugs her tightly before hugging me and patting my back.

"You look amazing" I say looking at the gorgeous woman I front of me.

"You tidy up nice yourself too" she smiles with watery eyes.

This was a moment I was expecting my whole life. I never expected it to be like the fairytales but it sure has done that.

The priest smiles at us both and starts completing the vows.

"Do you Hayes Grier take Ariana Mendes to be your wife "

"I do" I smile.

"Do you, Ariana Mendes, take Hayes Grier to be your Husband and become Ariana Grier"

"I do" she smiles widely.

"You May now-"

Without him finishing the sentence I pull Ariana towards me and we kiss each other passionately.

I feel her smile into the kiss. When we pull away everyone was cheering and flower petals were flying everywhere. It was amazing.

*a few hours later *

@ArianaGrier:
My gorgeous HUSBAND. I am so thankful to have you in my life and I can't wait to see what life has in store for us. I love you with all of my heart. 💜

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, HayesGrier and 800,837,839 others.
*comments have been disabled*

@HayesGrier:
Wow.. I can't get over how gorgeous this girl is.. she really is a princess. I can now call you my beautiful wife. You are my moonlight 💜

Liked by ShawnMendes, ErinJ and 800,827,829 others.
@ShawnMendes: proudest brother in the world.
@ErinJ: she's all grown up...
@ElizabethGrier: welcome to the family Ariana.
@PrincessAri: she really is a princess..

It was finally the after party !

We were all having so much fun. What I loved the most is that everyone I loved was here. Erin's family, scooter came, Justin and his new girlfriend Hailey came. Which yes wasn't awkward at all. In fact Hayes and Justin were super good friends and me and Hailey got on so well !

Me and Erin we're taking up most of the dance floor having fun together. The music was loud and everyone just having a good time.

All of a sudden the lights lowered and a slow song that I seemed to recognise started playing. It was the instrumental of moonlight.

Erin smirks and rushes off the dance floor and Hayes walks over to me.

"May I have this dance?" He asks.

"Of course" I smile

He puts his arms around my small waist and I put my arms around his neck.

As the song played all of my guests began signing a long anyway.

I smile at Hayes who was smiling down at me.

I couldn't imagine my life with anyone other then him..

//thanks for reading part 56!
Please vote and comment !
3 chapters to go 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1K 39
*Sequel to It Just Kinda Happened* With three kids and another baby on the way can Ariana and Sean balance their lives ? They suffer with everyday pr...
2.7K 161 19
COMPLETED after 4 years, ariana has finally gotten over luke, her ex. she got onto her feet, ready to renew her life and crack her knuckles cause she...
4.7K 91 23
Hey, i wrote this story for fun! I hope you enjoy it! Please vote, comment and follow me! i try to follow back :) What happens when a group of girls...
91.9K 1.6K 47
Group chat between friends.. 1/7/19 #1 in hayesgrierfanfiction 2/3/19 #7 in hayesgrier