Started With A Kiss 2 || Astr...

By Queerlity

They were supposed to ACT Not to fall in LOVE. ------- As the Title implies, their Story started with A Kiss... More

SWAK2: Prologue
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•|
•30•
•31• Epilogue •
SWAK2: END NOTE & SWAK 3 progression.
STARTED WITH A KISS 3 || PUBLISHED!

•18•

428 33 2
By Queerlity

18. The Boss. The Plan.

Anonymous POV

   Kihyun had low-key wished himself and TaeHa got to work together because ever since Eunwoo fully entered the picture, both of them weren't as close as they used to be and Only Eunwoo was to blame for that.

They called.

They texted

But it wasn't enough to fill the void in his  heart. And now, Cha Eunwoo and her were going to be working together because the school thought.... It didn't matter now. There was nothing he could do about it.

He just wished he met her Before Eunwoo because his parents were open-minded people who cared about love rather than Class unlike Eunwoo's Parent. Kihyun wished he was stupid sometimes so that he wouldn't see how Eunwoo looks at TaeHa protectively.

If he didn't know better, he would think Cha Eunwoo was falling in love with Her.

»»»

HUSH media was a Big studio. It was the Home of CFs. A lot of celebrities had graced the floors of this particular studio and now it was their Turn. TaeHa just couldn't believe it.

“I am Hong Ryeowook..the owner of this studio..” the manager greeted. “...Welcome to HUSH. My People will help you with whatever it is that you need and you should be fine” he said with a smile.

They all bowed greeting him. “Thank you for lending us your studio..” Eunwoo mentioned as Ryeowook shook his head.

“Its for the Leaders of the Tomorrow..” he said laughing softly. “..I have a flight to catch right now but my assistant” he said pointing to the man beside him “..will help you out”

“That would be great. Thank you for giving us your studio again..” Eunwoo mentioned as he tapped Eunwoo's shoulder.

“Just lead your team to victory okay?”

Eunwoo nodded. “Okay..”

“Alright...let's go secretary Jeon” he called out. “Bye children” he said as they watched him and Secretary Jeon walk out of the building.

Was it money that made people nice? Or was Mr Hong just really nice?

   “Okay..So welcome to HUSH studios and before we go into the business of the Day, I'd like to show you around. I am Peter by the way. Zia Peter” the assistant mentioned, as the tour began in the studio.

»»»

      They had spent three hours listening to ideas. TaeHa was hungry and she wasn't paying so much attention because her stomach was screaming for food. Her other teammates looked like they were bored out of their minds. Only Eunwoo looked Like he was participating, maybe it was because he was. He was actually participating.

   “Okay Guys..” Eunwoo said, clearing his throat as they all sat up from their slouching position. “Fin Sec, how much will we have if we deduct the money for TV advertisement?”

Jisung quickly calculated that on a paper. “400,000 won”

Eunwoo nodded, writing something on the board as they all had their eyes glued to the board.

Outdoor Campaign was written on it.

Social Media Page was written on it also.

Get a Celebrity to try out the product was number three on the list.

“Facial Cream is used mostly by Women. Men use it too but the population according to statistics that uses this most is women so we are going to use a Male celebrity. People here are very involved when it comes to what their idols uses, wears, eat and even drink, so..we'll use that to our advantage.. ” Eunwoo said as Hannah jotted down things while the attention of the others were on Eunwoo.

“For the campaign, we'll have to chose a place where People are much but yet the people in that area can afford the items..Does anyone have an Idea?” Eunwoo asked as Tae-il raised a hand.

“We could do it in Seoul right here. _____ avenue to be precise.” Tae-il projected. “...the same spot as been successful at Campaigns. Most companies use that spot for outdoor campaigns but for that, we'll need to design a banner that would go with the TV AD and we need to pick a date for it too.”

Eunwoo tapped the Marker in his hand against his chin as he walked around in the room. “Okay..Tae-il and Hannah will be in Charge of the Outdoor Campaign. Whatever it is that you need, you'll have to let us know. Pick a date for it as well”

“Jisung, I and TaeHa will work on the Celebrity List. We'll make sure we keep in touch with you guys too”

TaeHa raised her hand as Eunwoo nodded at her for her to speak. “What about the TV AD? Won't we need an idea to follow? I like all the ideas that Hush media suggested but I was thinking something very simple. It doesn't have to be so elaborate”

“Okay Jagi, tell us...what do you have in mind?” a curious Eunwoo asked as TaeHa cleared her throat softly to speak.

“The facial cream we are selling comes in packs Right? I used to use SaeSae Cream until I couldn't afford it anymore.. can we just make the story a bit different? Instead of a Girl, we can have a boy who has a very rough skin. He talks to his Girlfriend about it and she suggests using SaeSae. Then he uses it and becomes very beautiful, now the girl has to think of Ways to make Other girls stop eyeing her man..”

  “Hmmmm...” Eunwoo muttered. “..I like the story..although it needs a little bit of editing but the content is fine. So Jagi, you are in Charge of the Advertisements”

The others cooed and TaeHa was really tempted to Knock all of them. It was sweet at first when they did it but now, it was just becoming annoying. “So make a list for everything you need and give it to Fin Sec. Make sure you don't leave anything out. Tae-il pick a date for us so that we can commerce with the Advertisement. Jagi, you need two people for the Advertisements, let us know who you have chosen and Jisung, do a costing of everything we might need...” They all nodded as Eunwoo spoke including TaeHa and for the first time in a while, She was very proud of Cha Eunwoo.

“Lets all do well okay?” he said “Fighting?”

“Fighting!” they all chorused as they all began to leave the room, one after the other until Korea's favorite couple was left.

“You looked really Good Eunwoo-ah..you'll make a good CEO” TaeHa complimented as Eunwoo smiled, it was genuine.

“Do I have a choice?” he folded his arms staring at TaeHa. He wasn't sure what it was about her, but he just liked the fact that when he saw her, nothing else seemed to matter. He really liked her presence.

“Hmm..” TaeHa said turning away from Eunwoo whose eyes were boring into her soul.

“Are you hungry?” He asked suddenly as she nodded.

“I am..infact, I feel like I can eat an entire cow..no wait..make that two” she huffed as she got up from the chair. “Are we going to lunch together?”

Eunwoo nodded, pocketing his hands as he stood up straight. “Yes but...”

“But what..?”

“We are going to my house..”

“Uh..why?” she raised a brow as Eunwoo pulled her close to him. Something about TaeHa always excited him.

“Because it's been a while since you came to my place..” he mentioned seductively as TaeHa pushed him slightly away from her.

“Ya! What do you think you're doing? Psh..you're not even hot enough to seduce me” she scoffed turning away as Eunwoo Chuckled.

“If it had no effect on you, why are your cheeks pink?” Eunwoo raised a brow as TaeHa awkwardly cleared her throat.

“I-Its makeup. Don't be so full of yourself..” she mentioned heading for the door as she Cursed herself for blushing.

Nam TaeHa what is wrong with you?

Eunwoo smiled, watching her leave the room.

Jagi your face is the best when you're flustered.

»»»

Is anyone still reading this book?

I live for this couple.

Can I be TaeHa?

-Lee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 2K 70
Childhood friends. New guys. A mean girl. A deal. What could happen? [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in moonbin, astro and sanha] [UNDER HEAVY EDITING]
917 60 7
all the kdrama cliches stuffed in a very short story. > about moonbin and eunwoo, who meet because of a chocolate cake. [DISCLAIMER: ENGLISH IS LI...
527K 19.1K 155
'....Wanna Be Your Star..'-ASTRO Cover by: @pandan05 Want a world full of imaginations? Add the story to your library and then Read. [If you are an...
90.4K 2.8K 34
[OC X LEE DONGMIN] ❝SHE WANTS ME. NOT MY LOOKS, BUT ME.❞ in which he wanted someone to see him as he saw himself. started : [ 12/12/18 ] finished :...