The billionaire's savior

Por baeline0711

Samantha Camilla William. Daughter of the richest family in the world. She's absolutely gorgeous, and not on... Más

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Covers
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
This is not a update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Please read!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 32

35.5K 883 176
Por baeline0711

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

"I'm in love with you"

My eyes could just fall out at this point. One time we're just teasing each other and then this. I honesty never thought that I'd actually love being married, nevertheless to a guy who seemed so high of himself. it's like he changed my mind about everything i held myself back with.

He annoyed me.

I annoyed him.

He hated me.

I hated him.

And now.

He loves me.

Do i love him? Of course i do. I can't even question my feelings for him, that's how much he started meaning to me.

"Sammy" Austin's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I blinked, obviously still shocked. Butterflies interrupted my stomach, and the warm feeling i got in my chest, is something i'll never be able to explain.

"Are you for real? Like as in not a jokingly way, because i fucking love you too, and I'll have your head if your lying to me right now-" my rambling got caught short when he slammed his lips against mine. The kiss this time is nothing like the ones we had before. It's full of emotions i never thought I'd have, especially towards Austin.

Austin was first to pull back and put his forehead against mine, a grin on his face. I smiled back, with earned me a peck on the lips. I laugh which widened his smile, and before i knew what was happened he started kissing me all over my face. I started laughing even harder and leaned away.

"You just made me the happiest man alive, what the hell did i do to deserve your annoying ass" Austin asked looking out of the window at the end. He turned back towards me and hugged me extremely tight. "I'm so happy" he mumbled against my neck. I smiled at how adorable he sounded. We just stayed like that, in each other's arms until the car came to a stop in front of our house.

The both of got out of the car and thanked the driver before walking inside. It's feels kind of good to be back, but i honestly liked being in Miami way more. Miami just feels like home.

"What's with the face?" Austin asked from beside me. I let out a breath before turned towards him, and just stared at his face. How did i never notice how absolutely gorgeous he is, i can't seem to find one flaw on his perfect face.

"Nothing" i said with a smile when i noticed that i was staring. I was about to walk upstairs when i got an idea. I turned around, and smirked towards Austin. He raised an eyebrow questioningly. "Go take a shower and get ready, I'm taking you out on a date" i said with a big smile, jumping up and down excitedly. Guys don't always have to take us on dates, girls can spoil their mans too.

"How would i even say no to someone looking that adorable?" Austin asked loudly, looking around with his arms wide open. I laughed before putting my arms around his neck. "I love your affection towards me right now" he said with wide smile. The spark in his eyes, made me feel like i could take on the world.

"Your gorgeous" i mumbled, tracing my finger all over his face. He smiled before grabbed my hand and kissing it.

"I love you" he said softly before putting his lips against. Every time he kisses me it's like a whole zoo is inside of my stomach. The feelings i get from him, are unreal. He pulled back and pouted. "Say it back" he wined, but i could see the love shining in his eyes.

"I love you Austin Alessandro De Luca" i said teasingly before kissing his pout away. He pulled back and raised his eyebrow.

"How do you know my middle name?" He asked confused.

"I hired a private investigator on your ass" i struggled. "I know everything about you bub, now go and get ready" i said before pecking his lips and running upstairs. I'm so freaking excited. I guess knowing that he loves me makes me feel giddy.

I walked inside of my walk-in closet and looked around for a cute outfit i could wear. Once i found one, i put it on and started doing my hair and make up.

Once i finished up i started thinking about where i could take Austin. Good thing i told him to take a shower, or else i would have no idea where to take him. I already took a shower before i got on the plane.

Oh! I remember how he told me how he loves bowling.

I exited my room and walked towards Austin's. At this point i don't even know why we still have separated rooms. I like cuddling with him.

"Austin?" I called out before opening the door. I looked around and finally noticed him coming out of his bathroom, fully dressed. It immediately smelled extremely good, because of his cologne. The guy can pull off any outfit. Damn..

"I love your outfit, it looks cute on you" he smiled, walking towards me and giving me a peck on my lips. He turned back around and grabbed his phone from his bed and walked back towards me, interwinding our fingers.

"Ok so i have something in mind, that i know you'll really like" i said exited, swinging our hands.

"You wanna take me bowling don't you" he said knowing, looking at me with a smile. His eyes full of love. I gaped at him before pouting.

"How?" I wined. How is it that he knows what I'm planning all the time. Austin chuckled, pulling my hand towards his mouth and kissing it.

"Because i know you always pay attention when i talk about the things i like" he mumbled looking at our intertwined hands with a smile. He's literally killing me here. I have never in my life been this attracted to a guy.

"Let's go bub, before you'll guess what i planned for before we go bowling" i said making him laugh. Oh shoot, i completely forgot to text my aunt for what i planned. I grabbed my phone from my pocket, and tried to text my aunt as best as i can with one hand and without Austin looking.

ME : hey tía, can i come by your restaurant and fill a Picnic basket? I planned a date for Austin, and you have the best food !

"You know i can see what you typing" Austin said amused from beside me.

"Oof Austin don't look" i snapped before putting both of my hands on his cheek. Looking deep in his eyes. "Forget what you read, right now!" I commanded, making hi laugh.

"How would i even do that?" He asked amused, before capturing my lips in his. There go the butterflies again.

**

"Are you serious?" Austin asked before bursting in another set of laugher. I started laughing along with him, while enjoying the fact that he looked beautiful when he laughs.

We are currently having a Picknick with a waterfall in front of us. The property is my uncle's, and he honestly never comes here. I used to always come here to make my homework or when i started working, I liked to work here. Just enjoying the peace, and beauty of the nature.

"I can't believe you even had the balls to do that" he said after he stopped laughing, a smile still clear on his face.

"Oh well, it is what it is" i said with a shoulder shrug.

"I honestly can't wait to see what the future has for us" Austin with a huge smile. He hasn't stopped smiling all day, and i honestly love it.

"Well you'll be running a William company soon" i teased, and boom, his smile disappeared.

"No I'm not" he said with a glare.

"Yes you are" i snapped back stubbornly.

"You know your forcing me to, right?" He asked annoyed. I honestly get why he's annoyed, i mean i would be too, if he just gave his company to me. But let's be honest here, i don't want my company, and he does love it. I would be happy with my interior designer company and he would be happy with my business company. It's a win win.

"It's not really forcing you, when you like being the owner of a business company" i said pointy. "But if you really don't wanna do this I'll just keep it and never get to do my dream job, it's fine" i mumbled sadly. I'm obviously guilt tripping him.

"Samantha" he sighed. "Look, if it makes you happy, I'll do it. But please let me get comfortable with it first. I don't like the thought, that it's your company and i'm just taking it over like that" he added softly.

"Austin i love you, and we're married, everything i own is yours, and the other way around. You shouldn't feel uncomfortable, but i understand. I'm selfish aren't i?" I asked guilty. Here i am just thinking of myself and my dream job and not listening to what he has to say.

"No your far from it actually, you wouldn't give a company such as big as yours up, if you were selfish. Your honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me. And i couldn't ask for a better person to be married to" he said making my heart melt. What did i do to deserve him?

"I love you" i mumbled before getting up and lying next to him with my head on his chest. The both of us just listening to the sound of the waterfall.

"I love you too Sammy" he muttered back kissing the top of my head.

This is where i wanna be, right next to him.

X NOT EDITED X

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.8K 262 8
I needed this. I need to let go. She thought as she tried to justify her sexual feelings towards the sexy beast tangled to her body. "Stop me..." Ma...
1.8M 64.9K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
777K 51K 99
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...
511K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...