[LISAxIU] I'm In Charge

By skyaeacus

"What the fuck Manoban! Look!", Seulgi shouted eyes bulging out in shock while looking at her wristwatch. "We... More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Unfriendly
Chapter 3: Sunbaenim
Chapter 4: Assignment
Chapter 5: The Hotel
Chapter 6: Poison
Chapter 7: Dear Name
Chapter 8: Eomoni
Chapter 9: Photograph
Chapter 10: Thief
Chapter 11: Khight
Chapter 12: Arcade
Chapter 13: Professional
Chapter 14: Phone
Chapter 15: Back up
Chapter 16: Starting
Chapter 17: Different
Chapter 18: Gyeongsang
Chapter 19: Crazy
Chapter 20: Persistent
Chapter 21: Unable
Chapter 22: Closer
Chapter 23: Diary
Chapter 24: Toys
Chapter 25: Champagne
Chapter 26: Alone
Chapter 27: Insane [M]
Chapter 28: Closet
Chapter 29: Visitor
Chapter 30: Witness
Chapter 31: Zombie
Chapter 32: Flowers
Chapter 33: Cabinet
Chapter 34: Insatiable [M]
Chapter 35: Hear
Chapter 36: Classified
Chapter 37: Inseparable[M]
Chapter 38: Rooftop
Chapter 39: Chase
Chapter 40: Tired
Chapter 41: Moon
Chapter 42: Cupcakes
Chapter 43: Night [M]
Chapter 44: Advice
Chapter 45: Invitation
Chapter 46: Gangster
Chapter 47: Familiar
Chapter 48: Disgust

Chapter 49: Mistake

7K 209 365
By skyaeacus

Jieun Pov

I couldn't reply to her yet when she told me about her idea. Not because I'm against it, but rather I didn't expect her to suggest that?, I mean getting married is one thing but being a parent is another thing. Does Lisa have always been this eager to have her own family?

Then I remember what she said to chief Jung about getting me pregnant? Which causes my mouth to fell open, w-wasn't it, just annoy our Jung ahjussi? Was she ever serious about it?

I felt a sudden rush of blood, warming my cheeks. As I look at Lisa with wide eyes.

"D-don't you like my i-idea? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said-" Lisa asked looking anxious.

I reached for her arm and shook my head. "Ani~"

I bit my lip, and look away from her before I replied. "I-I want it."

My face scrunches as I found my answer a bit out of the subject.

"You want it? Do you mean you agree with adopting them after our marriage?"

She asked, clarifying my answer, I chuckled awkwardly as I nod at her.

Lisa's smile grew wide before she pulls me for a tight hug. "Thank you, I almost had a panic when I thought you're not ok with it."

She said that made me curious, I pushed her body slightly as I cocked my head to look at her with worries. "Why would you have a panic?"

I saw her swallow a lump while she let go of me. Then I notice her cheeks flushed. "I uhm, I- ah, it's nothing. I- was just worrying about the kids.", she reasoned out, scratching her nape. My eyes narrowed looking at her suspiciously, the way she can't look straight into my eyes is telling me that there's another reason for her to say that.

But I will let it pass because I already have an idea why would she panic. And like her, I feel a little awkward talking about it. And besides its too early to have that topic.

So after settling all the needs of these two kids, and since they're still sleeping Lisa and I decided to leave the hospital for a while and come back this evening after work.

When we got outside the hospital building, Lisa suddenly stopped at her pace before we even get to her car.

"Sunbae."

Lisa spun and eyed me with a straight face, so I don't have any idea what's the reason for her stopping in the middle of her walk.

"Hmm?"

Lisa didn't say anything, but to my surprise, she strides back towards me and cupped my jaw with both her hands and pulled me for a kiss. My eyes widened, as it took me off guard.

I lost all words and totally went blank after she let go of me.

"Sorry if I startled you, I just can't help it."

I heard her say that snap me out of my trance.

That was so sudden, my heart wouldn't stop pounding even if she already let go. I smiled, tucking my hair before looking back at her. "It's ok. But you certainly did surprise me.", I said and heaved trying to calm my self.

" I know I did. I like seeing you all flustered. It makes me think that you really do like me a lot.", She told me bluntly that had me blinking a couple of times before I realized how childish her reason was.

"Aish!"

I hissed at her and was aiming to smack her smug face out of her. When she hastily run towards her car, chuckling like some annoying little boy.

My eyes rolled, half-lidded eyeing her from the back. Sometimes I forgot that she's younger than me because of her being all serious when we're working. But then a couple of minutes later she'll be teasing me like this.

But regardless, I'm becoming more dependent on her for making me happy.

-------

At L.M tower.

Where Jisoo was holding an executive meeting as what Lisa asked her to do. "So when are we gonna see the chairman attending her meeting?"

One of the board of directors, Mr. Chem asked. Jisoo knew the person as one of the boards who is aiming to be in Lisa's position without being subtle about it. The old man even threatens Lisa after the girl's first day as the official chairman of the board six years ago. The old man undermines Lisa's capability to handle the whole company at her age and bluntly told her that he'll make sure the position Lisa has will not be hers for that long, but the latter didn't take his threat seriously.

Lisa's a genius and everyone knows that. She also didn't have to show her face to the entire building for everyone to look up to her. Her name and achievement alone do the job, she had the whole industry under her palm because of her talent and charisma. She was perfect for the position she have as a chairman, not until four years ago when Lisa's focus began to shift on to her newfound purpose.

Jisoo who has been at Lisa's side as her right arm was assigned as the CEO of the company who directly get the orders from the chairman herself. Lisa maintained the good name and fortune of the company with Jisoo's help, but Lisa's presence is what the board of directors is demanding for years now.

Jisoo shifted on her seat, massaging her nape. The petite girl smiled prettily, "You'll soon see her Mr. Chen."

The other members started to murmur with each other, since Lisa never attended a meeting for years now, and when she does it will be only her hologram.

"Well that would be great, and very likely close to impossible so what was the reason she'll meet everyone now?"

Mr. Chen let out a mocking laugh. And his minions from the board started to join him.

Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow, beside Jisoo who share a glance with her girl and smirked.

"Because you all soon gonna meet her wife."

-------

After the meeting ended, Chaeyoung and Jisoo were left in the conference room. "Mr. Chen really wanted her position and would ruin her image at the board with every chance he gets. But Lisa is firm with her decision and wouldn't want to waste her time at them."

Jisoo muttered looking anxious, bringing her elbow at the armrest while holding her head.

Chaeyoung beside her fixes her specs. And flashes a half-smile to the petite girl.

"They can't take the company away from her, Lisa's always ahead of them despite her not attending the meeting. You can relax, Lisa's initiative to face them, though it isn't about business. Still, that's one step towards coming back. We do not know maybe that girl's the reason that she'll return a full-time chairman.", Chaeyoung said looking very positive. That causes Jisoo's eyebrow to raise.

The small girl chuckled. " Do you think she will dissolve the group that she established for something she didn't love to do? We both know she loves what she's doing underground, do you think Ms. Lee can make her give that up?"

Jisoo said and snorted shaking her head. "I would buy you a full buffet meal, everything you want to eat. Name it, I will let you enjoy it if ever that will happen. The thing is, I don't think that would ever happen so let's just get you dinner instead. And that will be chicken because I'm craving for it. Let's go."

Jisoo added and stood up from her seat. Grabbing Chaeyoung's wrist and dragging the blonde girl out of the conference room.

-------

A week later

Lisa Pov

We've been busy the whole week because we took care of those two kids at the hospital whilst planning the wedding here and there. But I never feel exhausted, rather I felt even more alive. Today Nayeon and Gguk will be discharged and at the same time, Jieun was done packing all her things. I'm going to bring them three to my house.

My own house at Cheongdamdong.

We'll be staying there for the meantime because I haven't asked her yet what was her dream house. I want us to plan that together, but now I can't wait to be with them in one roof.

Though I have a little problem.

Jennie wasn't talking to me, what she did with Kai that day I went to see her at her office. We haven't talked about it, I was disappointed at her for deceiving me. But not to the point that I will forget about our friendship, honestly I miss her.

She's my best friend, and this is the longest time we haven't even talk not even a single word with each other. The last time I tried to talk to her and told her about my plan that I'm gonna move out of her house because I decided to live with sunbae. She fucking rolls her eyes on me and totally ignored me.

Now, I need to go back to her house because I have to get my things before I help Jieun with hers. And then get the kids from the hospital.

I heaved as I entered the Kim residence. After I went down from my car, my eyes wandered at the whole place. My brows furrowed, when I remembered how Jennie offered me her house to live because I told her and Jisoo that I didn't want to be alone. I couldn't thank her enough.

Suddenly my chest feels heavy. This isn't as easy as I thought it was.

"Are you just gonna stand up there the whole day?"

Her voice rang into my ears. She's behind me, so I spun and met her eyes.

"Get inside the house.", Jennie ordered me. Not showing even a tiny bit of emotion, I guess she's still mad at me. She didn't wait for me to reply when she storms pass me rushing inside her house.

I did follow because that's what I went here for.

To get my things, that's all.

-------

Three hours before.

At Jieun's apartment.

"Sunbae", Lisa mumbled as she spooned the girl closer to her. Inserting her head on the latter's neck.

The older one, turns, slightly facing Lisa before humming in response.

"We'll have a busy day today. I'm gonna miss you." Lisa mumbled through the girl's ear. And hugging Jieun closer.

"Why? It's not like you're gonna sleep there and go back to me the other day. Right?"

The older one replied with a tease. Which causes the tall girl to frown and pout.

"Aniyo~", Lisa whined and shook her head with eagerness.

"Of course not, I won't do that to you. I will go back to you and help you with all your things. And we also have to pick those two kids, there's no way I'm gonna left you three hanging."

Lisa told the girl while bringing her hand to her chest to swear. "I promise"

Jieun chuckled with the latter's silliness, the older one spun around now facing Lisa.

They both welcome each other with a smile before the small girl brought her palm over Lisa's face.

"I'm just kidding, of course, I know you wouldn't leave us hanging."

Jieun muttered, while her thumb brushes gently over the latter's cheek. The tall girl didn't reply and just stare at the other with contentment.

"You do trust me a lot do you?"

Lisa asked while feeling her own heart move frantically for some reason. Jieun's lips pursed as her eyes narrowed with the other's question.

"I do, actually I'm always skeptical when it comes to trusting people. I don't know why but maybe because of the job I have. It's really hard to give your trust with someone, you don't know when will they decide to stab you at the back."

Jieun answered with a deep sigh. But Lisa could sense it wasn't just the reason, there must be something that happened that triggered the girl's trust issues.

"If that so, why do you trust me?"

Lisa followed up and eagerly waiting for the girl to answer. Jieun let go of Lisa's cheek and pushed herself up to hover on top of the tall girl.

Smiling wide, before laying down on Lisa's chest. The tall girl opened her arms and automatically wrapping it around the latter's shoulder.

"It's because you love me so much, that I know you will never going to stab me at the back."

"Or I love you so much that I will believe everything you say."

Jieun added as she closes her eyes and listening to Lisa's heartbeat. That goes wild after her answer. The small girl chuckles at the sound of it, happily smiling knowing she has this effect on the tall girl.

Lisa gulped. Looking at the girl above her chest, the thought of the girl giving her that privilege, made her uneasy and afraid.

The tall girl doesn't know why all of a sudden it becomes a burden. Was it because of the incident that happened a week ago? Where Jieun chases his alpha team leader because until now she refused to communicate with Seunghoon.

Not until her wedding is done. Lisa heaved, shaking the thoughts of it. And planted a kiss over the petite girl's head, before gently rubbing it with her palm.

"You're right. I do love you so much. And- I will never going to stab you at the back."

Lisa mumbles and hugged the older one tighter, before closing her eyes.

--------

Present

Lisa entered the house and took a deep breath after seeing the changes. All her pictures and stuff weren't at their places.

Her brows furrowed and wanted to ask Jennie where did all her things go.

But Jennie makes a halt and turn around facing Lisa with crossed arms.

"I know you're wondering where are your things. It's all in your room, I already helped you to pack everything."

"Wasn't it, why you're here?"

Jennie questioned, her jaw clenched at the sight of her old-time friend who broke her promise that she will never leave her but then a girl came and Lisa completely forgot about her.

Lisa's throat went dry. And her chest got even heavier, she didn't expect Jennie to push her away like this. And she was so hurt. The pain was crushing her to the point that she wanted to storm out and never come back.

"Even our pictures? Is that how much you hate me?"

Lisa's voice cracked. Jennie's eyes started to betray her after seeing Lisa's reaction.

"Why are you asking me? Should I keep your pictures? Do you want me to keep it but not the person? Are you that selfish!?"

Jennie screamed, her hands balled, clenching on her dress.

"You want me to look more pathetic? Is that it? That your girl has you while I have your pictures!? Didn't you even think about what I would feel seeing your face plastered everywhere at this house!?"

The girl finally burst out with tears, which causes Lisa's knees to get weak.

"You said you will always be here, you said you're not going to leave me. But here you are, telling me you're moving out to be with her."

"You're leaving me for her."

Jennie falls down on her knees and covered her face with both hands.

The sight was enough for Lisa's wall to fall apart, as the tall girl rushed to her side. And pulled Jennie's small and fragile body towards her, wrapping her arms around the girl. Letting the girl bury her face on her chest to muffle her cries.

But Jennie stubbornly pushed her body away.

"I'm sorry, Nini."

Lisa mumbles and started to sob along with her best friend.

Jennie hearing the tall girl call her with their pet names, made her cries even louder.

Now she hates hearing it, knowing she'll no longer going to hear that every morning when she wakes up, every time they're going to bicker, every good night. All of it, she feels her world starting to crush down before her eyes.

"Get off me!", Jennie yelled and pushed Lisa's arms around her.

But the tall girl shook her head, refusing to let go.

"Nini, I'm sorry. Please don't be like this please"

Lisa begged and tightened the hug instead, she was ripped and she felt like being stabbed with hundreds of knives because of the guilt she felt.

"Stop saying sorry because it won't change the fact that you'll leave me!"

The small girl yelled and threw weak punches over Lisa's shoulder.

Lisa at this point doesn't know how to stop the girl from crying, her brain was useless at that time and all she wanted to do is to stop Jennie from feeling helpless.

"Tell me what I need to do just for you to stop crying? I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm so sorry for hurting you like this Nini."

Lisa shouted with tears. And her questioned causes Jennie's brows to furrow. Jennie grabs Lisa's collar.

Glaring at the tall girl.

"Kiss me."

Lisa's eyes grew wide with shock.

"You know I can't do that?", Lisa replied, sniffing because of her tears.

"I know you wouldn't do that, so stop asking me to stop crying, because it hurts."

Jennie scowled and pushed Lisa with force, which causes the tall girl to stumble back on her butt.

Then the small girl went back to her feet and run inside her room leaving Lisa with shock.

Lisa smudges her face, thinking that her going back was a mistake. Now she was absolutely torn with her conscience.

The tall girl huffed, before pushing herself up from the floor and rushing inside Jennie's room.

"Fuck!", Lisa shouted with agony. Before grabbing Jennie's arm and forcing the petite girl to face her.

"Why are you doing this to me?, ask me anything but not that please, I'm begging you."

Lisa's voice sounded desperate, but Jennie shook her head. And tried to wriggle out from Lisa's hold.

"Then, please don't leave me, you don't have to kiss me. Just don't leave me, Lisa."

Lisa gasped because that's even harder than the first one.

Her face contorted, "If I kiss you now, will you accept my relationship with her? If I do what you want, are you going to stop hating me, and pushing me away?", Lisa asked with a trembling voice, looking vulnerable.

Jennie's eyes flinched.

She felt even more hateful with Lisa's choice. The way she can't let go of the girl, and how Lisa's shoving it to her face, got all her patience drain to the bottom.

"I will."

Lisa sucked in a breath, as she lowers her hand giving up.

Her lips quiver after she took a step forward closing their distance, and reaching for the latter's face with both hands.

Jennie clutch at the hem of Lisa's shirt. As they both look at each other's lips.

Before Lisa...

---------------------------------------------------------
To be continued.. Lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2K 10
It all started on a dare Jensoo ff "Hmmm. You were staring at her for like a few minutes. Ah! I know. Give her a mark on her neck." She said and smir...
37.2K 831 41
A boy save a little girl who is about 6 or 7 years old, because its suddenly cross the road without looking if there is some track crossing the road...
501 7 10
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, f-" "Why do you always stop at four?" "I...
13.1K 572 7
Jisoo wasn't sure how did it end like this, with her back pressed against one of the bathroom stalls of the club, her lips dancing around with Jennie...