Soulmates Yoongi x Reader

By jeonjungkookfan0808

What is a soulmate you might ask? Your soulmate is supposed to be a person you share an intense and unexplain... More

{1 The Day Before The Concert.
{2 The Day Of The Concert
{ 3 The Concert
{4 The stage (Yoongi POV)
{5 After the concert
{6 Break down
{7 Doctor's appointment
{8 What is the chance?
{9 Dance practice (Yoongi POV)
{10 Fansign in Busan
{11 Fansign in Busan pt. 2
{12 Fansign in Busan pt. 3
{13 Fansign in Busan (Yoongi POV)
{14 After the Fansign
{ 15 After the Fansign (Yoongi POV)
{ 16 The restaurant
{17 The Restaurant pt 2
{ 18 What did you say?
{ 19 What did you say Pt 2
{20 Waking up at 4 am.
{21 The First date
{ 22 On a serious note (First date pt 2)
{23 Horror movie (First date pt3)
{24 Yoongi's Confession (Yoongi POV)
{25 Things have changed.
{26 Coming over
{27 Group projects are the worst
{28 Having a bad day
{29 Grandpa suga
{30 I will never be like everyone else
{31 What is happening to you?
{ 32 What is happening to me? Yoongi POV
{33 We Should Talk
{34 I have a soulmate
{ 35 Do you want to go out with me?
{36 A night out
{37 An awkward encounter
{38 The game is on!
{39 Private talk with Namjoon
{40 Monday morning
{41 Today is the day
{42 Today is the day pt 2 (Yoongi POV)
{43 Today is the day pt3
{44 Today is the day pt4
{45 The Next Day
{46 Promotions in Japan
{47 The Job Vacancy
{48 The job vacancy Pt2
{49 Coming back home (Yoongi POV)
{50 Alone in a meeting (Yoongi POV)
{51 Running to you (Yoongi POV)
{52 Sending in the application
{53 Receiving email
{54 Dinner with friends
{55 The Email From BigHit
{56 Working in the studio (Yoongi POV)
{57 Interrogation
{58 A Terms and Conditions agreement
{59 Interrogation (Yoongi POV)
{60 Normal day at University
{61 After dinner talk (Yoongi POV)
{62 A day in the life of a BigHit intern
{63 Working in the library
{64 A date with Yoongi
{65 A date with Yoongi Pt2
{66 Starting Full time at BigHit
{67 The Office Party Pt1
{68 The office party Pt 2
{70 Hide and seek
{71 Comforting her (Yoongi POV)
{72 Yoongi's talk with the CEO (Yoongi POV)
{73 Call from Namjoon
{74 The interrogation
{75 Mental breakdown
{76 What Now?
{77 Eunmi
{78 At the apartment
{79 At the apartment Pt2
{80 The announcement
{81 Producer Yoongi (Yoongi POV)
{82 Surviving life
{83 Proposition Denied (Yoongi POV)
{84 Proposition Accepted
{85 The contracts (Yoongi POV)
{86 Graduation
{87 Technical assistant

{69 The CEO

29.4K 1.4K 1.2K
By jeonjungkookfan0808

{69 The CEO

Your POV

''Hey,'' You looked up from your computer and tapped Eunmi's shoulder, ''What are you doing tonight?''

'Hmm?'' She mumbled and took off her headphones.

''What are you doing tonight?'' You asked again, ''We're going out for drinks tonight, do you want to tag along?''

''Sure,' Eunmi smiled brightly, but her face fell into a strict expression and pointed you, ''But this time you can carry your own heavy ass home.''

''I'm sorry,'' You put your hand together in front of you as if pleading for forgiveness, ''I promise I'll behave, besides I'm not that heavy.''

Eunmi was referring to the office party a few weeks ago, you got quite drunk and she carried you to her home to sleep it off. Apparently, she had also saved you from the producer who also was also drunk and had been flirting with you, you didn't remember a thing though. Either you had blocked it out completely or you hadn't even noticed in the first place. Eunmi had said you had been oblivious to it from the start. Unfortunately, Yoongi had gotten just as drunk as you, which had caused quite a stir among staff as they thought he had let himself go too much. It wasn't too bad though it just wasn't something he would usually though and people were questioning whether he was dealing with something and were worried. BTS, however, thought it was way too funny... They kept teasing him about it, apparently, after the party, he has spent half an hour lying beside their houseplant saying he was now a rock. Yoongi himself, like you, didn't remember a thing. He made you promise to never drink so much again, you gladly agreed. The hangover had been so terrible that you weren't planning on doing it again anytime soon anyway.

''I have to get back to work,'' Eunmi said and smiled at you, ''Do you want to have lunch together?''

''Sure,'' You smiled back at Eunmi and also got back to work. It was hard to concentrate as Yoongi was in a meeting somewhere quite close and his heartbeat had been distracting you the whole morning. While sipping from your coffee you tried to get your head back to work, and just when finally you seem to get some work done you hear a voice calling your name.

''Y/N''? You looked up from your computer into the eyes of the head editor. She looks down at you with her arms crossed, her usually friendly expression had changed to a sad, strict one. ''Can you come with me for a moment?''

''Uh, yeah sure,'' You responded a little taken back by the tone in her voice, and glanced at Eunmi who shrugged signally she also had no idea what this was about. The tone in her voice and body language was obvious, this couldn't mean anything good. Your mind was already going over all the things that you could have done wrong, but you couldn't think of anything. With your thoughts running wild you followed her down the hallway. Your heart had picked up its pace and was going crazy in your chest. Yoongi's heartbeat had picked up its pace along with yours and you were sure he would be worried and wondering what was happening to you. You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket signaling you got a message. You were sure it was Yoongi asking what was going on but you weren't able to answer that question right now. Besides you had no idea what was happening yourself. When you entered the head editor's office you were shocked to see the CEO sitting at the desk, he was leaning with his elbows on the table his hands intertwined in front of his face as if deep in thought. He looks up when you enter and motions for you to sit down. You take a seat across from him and the head editor sits down next to him.

''Y/N,'' The CEO crosses his arms and narrows his eyes at you, ''We have a serious problem.''

You gulp, what is this about? You hadn't done anything wrong, maybe you had made a mistake editing but then the CEO wouldn't come right? It must be something more serious. No, it couldn't be, right? They hadn't found about You and Yoongi, your soulmate bond?

''A trustworthy source told that you are in a relationship with one of our employees.'' The Ceo pauses or moment to see your reaction. You fumble nervously with you fingers what is going to happen now? ''This is a direct break of the contract we don't allow any relationship between artist and employee,'' The CEO continues, ''We talked to the artist in question, and he has agreed with us that it is the best interest for everyone to immediately terminate your contract.''

''What?'' You replied stunned, ''Yoongi would never agree to something like that.''

It couldn't be... Your dream... Shattered to pieces. It just wasn't right, it didn't feel right. Yoongi would have told you if BigHit would have found out, besides you would have felt his emotions or heartbeat. Nothing had happened in the last weeks so there was no way he knew, they were lying to you.

''Well,'' The Ceo stared at you with a cold expression, ''You must not know him as well as you might think.''

You stared back just as coldly he has no idea what he is talking about, He might know something about the relationship but not everything. Where did he even get the information from? You had been able to keep it a secret for months, you barely met outside of your apartment. It must be someone the CEO trusted because he definitely hadn't talked to Yoongi at it first so he must think the information he got is true. Moreover, it also had to be someone you knew otherwise they wouldn't be here talking to you. How did they get this information?

''No,'' You say courageously, ''We are soulmates, I know you're lying, Yoongi doesn't know about this, I would have known if he did.''

''That's impossible, you're not soulmates'' The CEO laughed cynically, ''I've seen soulmate bonds before, they are inseparable. Yoongi has been abroad many times even during the times you were working here in our office. Don't make this any harder than it has to be by lying.

Lying? You weren't lying. Where had he even gotten the information soulmate were inseparable that wasn't true. This couldn't be happening... You had been right everything was too good to be true something just had to go wrong. The truth had to come out sooner or later, Yoongi had warned you that you could lose your job. He had been right, you just hadn't wanted to believe him.

''Ask him,'' You replied desperately ''Ask him if it's true.''

Just maybe, maybe if he understood you were telling the truth. That the two of you were in fact soulmates, that your connection was real just maybe then they wouldn't fire you. Maybe then you could keep your job, your dream job that you had worked so hard for.

''Y/N, if think everything necessary has been said,'' The Ceo says completely ignoring you, ''You can leave.''

''B-but..'' You stutter while tears are slowly starting to form in your eyes.

''You can leave y/n,'' The Ceo repeats in a monotone voice.

This couldn't be happening, what were you going to do? You lost the chance of your dream job and your internship. Were you still able to graduate? You felt your phone vibrate again in your pocket, Yoongi. He doesn't know anything about this, what does he think od this situation, or did he? He had warned you this would happen if they found out, was he the one to tell them? No, he would have discussed it first with you. Then how was he going to react when he found out. Slowly you got up from your chair and wobbled unsteadily to the door while hiding your tear streamed face with your hair by looking at the ground. Before you reached the door you felt a hand on your shoulder, you looked up a little bit to see it was the head editor.

''I'm sorry,'' She had an apologetic look on her face, ''There wasn't anything I could do.''

You shook off her hand and walked out the door without saying anything.

''Y/N!'' Eunmi called from the other side of the hallway, ''What as that all about?''

No, Eunmi, please not now. You didn't want to talk to her right now, you didn't want to talk to anyone right now. Without replying to her you turned around and sped off to get out the building, get away from everyone.

''Y/N!!" You heard Eunmi call out to you again but you ran as fast as you could down the hallway towards the door and down the stairs. Your heart felt like it was going to burst out of your chest, you weren't if it was because of how you felt or it was his heartbeat. All you knew it felt horrible and you couldn't take it anymore. You spurted towards the exit, ignoring all the weird looks you were getting. Only after running another two blocks away from the building, you stopped to catch your breath. Now that Yoongi's heartbeat was gone you realized it had been your own heart that had gone crazy because it still felt like it was going to burst out of your chest.

Exhausted you collapsed on the floor your chest and sank to the ground.

It was all too much and you broke down crying. There always had been a risk you knew that still hurt so bad. This was all his fault! This stupid soulmate bond! You shook your head, no, no, that wasn't fair. It wasn't his fault, you couldn't blame him for your mistakes. He never intended for this to happen You could feel how worried he was right now, he couldn't hide his emotions from you. Still, it didn't change the events that happened. Your phone rang again, you knew it was Yoongi, but you couldn't face him right now. Tears where still streaming down your face and you were sure that even if you picked up the phone the only thing he would hear was your forced breath and quiet sniffles. Just what were you going to do?

___________________

Well, this took a twist... Did you guys see this coming? 

Who do you think told the CEO about your relationship?

How are you guys doing? Are you all still healthy? I am still doing fine, for me, not a lot has changed the last weeks, I am still going to work and doing volunteer work. It's not possible for me to work from home so I still work 5/6 a week outside of the house. There haven't been any cases of corona at my work yet. I am lucky since I live in the part of the country with the least amount of cases and things are better than in other areas.  Even though I do have a little more time than usual since my sports classes and courses have been cancelled, but I do still have work. I understand there are a lot of people at home and have a lot more free time than usual but I still have my work and updates will stay on there regular 5-day update. I am telling this since I noticed I've gotten a lot more comments and messages asking me to update soon, but I can't. I'm sorry, I work as hard as I can. 

Random character fact:

Your mother always supported your dreams of becoming a creative director but your father rather wanted you to pursue another career. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 4.1K 35
People usually meet their soulmates at the age of 15-25. Human beings are born with a heart on their right collarbone, when they see their soulmate f...
699K 24.7K 33
โ˜…ๅฝกใ€€In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Afte...
426K 17.4K 35
โ˜…ๅฝกใ€€In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Af...
297K 8.3K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...