There's You

By KYOCHUU

A succesful solo artist, Yena, who has her name built in the industry ever since her debut 2 years ago had a... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
There's You

Chapter 15

2K 92 21
By KYOCHUU

Hyewon and Yujin were waiting for Yena at her apartment's parking lot for quite a while already.

Yena wasn't answering her phone.

The two were asked by Yena to pick her up. Choi Yena aren't known to be late. She's always punctual.

Hyewon, being the smart ass that she is, knew that something is definitely weird. She guessed that maybe Yuri suddenly stopped by at Yena's apartment.

Yujin, on the other hand, started to complain about how Yena's taking too long. Their maknae suggested that she's going to fetch Yena in her apartment.

Feeling that she's right about her guess, Hyewon suggested that she's the one who's going to fetch Yena. She reasoned out about how her bladder is about to pop.

When Yujin agreed to her, she took her time to go to Yena's apartment. If her guess is right, then the two should probably enjoy their time. Hyewon knows how busy the couple is lately, with Yena still promoting her song and Yuri preparing for her group's comeback.

Hyewon typed Yena's apartment password by the time she arrived. Once she entered the said apartment, she saw an unfamiliar pair of shoes sitting just right infront.

So Yuri is really here, she thought.

"Yena-yah! What the-" she was shocked by what she saw once she entered the living room.

It was Yena and Yuri, pouring each other with kisses.

The two broke the kiss. Yuri hid behind Yena while Yena just laughed awkwardly.

"Hey, Kwangbae. What brings you here?" Yena tried to ask composely.

"You should be thankful that I was the one who fetched you here and not Yujin. I knew that Yuri-ssi is here, when you weren't picking up your phone." Hyewon said.

"Oh? You were calling? I'm sorry, Yuri and I were talking." Yena answered and released another awkward chuckle.

"Sure, sure. Talking..." Hyewon teased them.

"Anyways, how did you know that Yuri is the one here?" Yena asked Hyewon.

"I might have saw the two of you cuddling each other the day after our mini christmas party. That night, I had a hunch that it might be Yuri-ssi that you're having a relationship. Every observant person can basically tell it by how the two of you were stealing glances that night. I also saw when Yuri-ssi entered your car later that night. You two were pretty obvious after I figured it out." Hyewon answered that made Yuri move out of hiding behind Yena.

"We were?" Yuri asked. "Yes, honey." Hyewon said. "Hey! Don't call her honey!" Yena possessively said. "Chill, duckie. I ain't going to steal your Joyyul. Besides I have my Sakura." Hyewon defended which made Yena shocked.

"Kkura unnie? So it's true that you two are a thing." Hyewon shyly nodded. "It's still not official, but we know each other's feelings." Hyewon shyly answered.

"Oooh, Hyewonie being shy. That's new." Yena teases Hyewon. Suddenly, it's like the tables have turned. It is now Yena teasing Hyewon instead of the other.

"Should I get going now?" Yuri whispered to Yena. Yena shook her head and took Yuri's hand. "Kwangbae, I know that you already know this but I want to properly introduce Yuri to you." Yena started.

Yena slight pushed Yuri to the front. "Babe, this is Hyewon. Hyewon, this is Yuri, my girlfriend." Yuri shyly smacked Yena's shoulder.

"What?" Yena asked. "You don't have to do that. It's embarrassing." Yuri said.

"What do you mean? Kwangbae, were you embarrassed?" Hyewon shook her head as a response. "See, it's not embarrassing. I was just introducing you as my girlfriend." Yena told Yuri.

"It's just that... you called me babe. You should've just called me by my name." Yuri shyly said. "Oh, babe... I was actually contemplating with babe and baby. I figured out that baby would be a little embarrassing. Turns out, the babe one is already embarrasing." Yena said.

Yuri started to caress Yena's hand. "I'm just not used to you calling me babe when someone's around." Yuri then covered her face.

"Oh shut up the two of you. I'm still here." Hyewon said to break the sweetness.

Yena and Yuri both said sorry. "So, Yena. Yujin must be angry right now. She's been waiting there for quite a long time now." Hyewon said.

"Right, right. You should probably go down now. I'll just meet you at the café." Yena responded.

"You mean, we waited for you just for you to let us go first?" Hyewon scoffed. "Yuri needs to wash up first." Yena replied.

"What? Why do I have to do that?" Yuri asked. When Yuri realized why she shook her head. "No, no. You're not." Yuri said.

"Yes, baby. I'm going to introduce you to them. Now go wash up." Yena said and tapped Yuri's head.

"We'll go ahead, then." Hyewon said before leaving Yena's apartment.

"And what are you still doing here?  I told you to wash up." Yena said. "But I don't want to. Can't you just introduce me some other time?" Yuri whined.

"No, baby. Now, go wash up. You can use my clothes." Yena said and pushed Yuri towards her room.

Almost one hour after, they arrived at their usual café. The couple, Yena and Yuri, walked hand in hand with Yuri covering her face. She's shy.

It wasn't the first time that Jo Yuri will meet Yena's friends. But today is different, she's sure that Yena's going to introduce her. For the first time in their relationship, their relationship will be known to someone.

Once the couple reached Yena and her friends' usual spot, Yujin quickly stood up. "Oh my goodness! What is the meaning of that?" Yujin shouted while pointing to Yuri and Yena's entangled hands.

"Shut ut, Yujin. You're catching the attention of others." It was Hyewon, pulling Yujin back to her seat. "Hyewon's right, Yujinnie. Get back to your seat." Chaeyeon added.

"Chaeyeon-ah, I thought you weren't coming." Yena said as she pulled a seat for Yuri. "My schedule got cancelled. Besides, I wouldn't miss this for the world. It has been what? 3 years since we last saw Kkura-chan and Hiichan."Chaeyeon answered.

"You're overreacting, Chaeyeon. Hitomi and I went to Yena's concert here last year." Sakura batted. "Oh, right! Chaeyeon unnie wasn't there because she's in Japan for their Japanese debut." Yujin teased Chaeyeon.

"And I wasn't there too. I was in Milan for a magazine shoot. I should've met Kkura earlier." Hyewon stated. Kkura hugged her while the rest rolled their eyes except for Yuri.

"Wait, wait. Yena unnie, you still hasn't answered my question." Yujin said when she realized it.

"Yes, duckie. What is that entangled hands below the table all about? Are you harrassing Yuri-ssi?" Hitomi was the one who asked.

"Don't tell me..." Sakura said.

Yena raised their entangled hands and said, "I'm dating Yuri."

"Oh, sure. We know." Chaeyeon said. "You knew?" Both Yena, Yuri and Yujin shouted.

"Yeah, Kwangbae and I knew. You two were so obvious that night of our christmas party. And! Remember when Eunbi and I bumped into you during Gayo Daejejeon. I was waiting for you to go out of the comfort room only to see you and Yuri go out at the same time. Also, your little fresh hickey was saying otherwise that you had an upset stomach." Chaeyeon explained that made both Yuri and Yena looks flushed.

That night was something else. Remembering that night made the two of them redder than ever.

"Wait, wait. What happened that night?" Hitomi asked. "Oh, Hiichan. It was so funny, I swear. So, Eunbi and I bumped into Yena before she enter the comfort room. Then I remembered that I have something to tell her. So I waited for her outside the comfort room. Not long after, Nako from Yuri's group came. She told me that she was waiting for Yuri. It took the two of them 10 minutes to go out. Then Nako asked Yuri what took her so long. Our friend Yena made the most stupid excuse ever." Chaeyeon said and looked at Yena at the end of her sentence.

"Hey! It wasn't stupid!" Yena defended herself.. "Oh, babe. It was. Nako even asked me about it. I was wearing a two piece clothes! How come I'll be having a hard time removing it for me to pee?" Yuri backed up Chaeyeon.

"See? Who will use that?" Chaeyeon teased Yena more. Their friends became a laughing mess, even Yuri.

"How about you, Kwangbae? How did you know about Yena unnie and Yuri unnie?" Yujin asked Hyewon.

"Yena already gave me a clue that she's in a relationship that one time when I accompanied Yena to her schedule because you said that  you can't. Yena handed me her phone when she saw about to go onstage and there I saw Yuri-ssi's message to Yena. I didn't know that it was Yuri-ssi back then. I confirmed it during our christmas party. And... I saw how Yuri entered Yena's car when we were all going home. That was why I kept on opposing to your idea of dragging Yena with us that day. The same from earlier, I thought that Yuri might be in Yena's apartment and guess what? I am right." Hyewon explained.

"I feel stupid for not noticing all of that." Yujin said. "Yujinnie, don't say that." Yena said in a gentle manner.

"Wait, for how long have you two been dating?" It was Sakura. Sakura's sitting beside Hyewon. Of course, with their hands intertwined.

Hitomi on the other hand, just keeps on munching her bread.

"We have been dating for two years." It was Yuri who answered that, making the rest of the group shocked.

That's the first time that she answered anything related to them dating.

"Y-yeah, two years. We just turned two last Christmas eve." Yena added. Yuri started caressing Yena's hand with her thumb.

"That explains the sleepover then." Hyewon said.

"I see that our Yena is not scared of love at all. Who would've thought that she has been dating the longest in our group? Of course, except you, Chaeyeon unnie." Yujin said pointing at Chaeyeon who has been dating Eunbi ever since their debut.

"Now that we're at it. Chaeyeon has Eunbi unnie. Hyewon has Kkura unnie. Yujin has Wonyoung. Of course, I have my Yuri-yah. How about you, Tomi?" Yena asked Hitomi who was busy eating the breads infront of them.

"Come to think of it, we haven't heard any of Hiichan's dating life. So, Hiichan, tell us. Are you dating someone?" Sakura asked making Hitomi gulped.

"I uhh, I-I'm not dating someone." Hitomi answered. "Sure, hon. Your stuttering says otherwise." Yena started teasing Hitomi.

"Look, I'm really not dating someone. Not soon too." Hitomi said and started eating the breads again.

"Have you been inlove, Hiichan?" Hyewon asked. Hitomi stopped chewing and looked at Hyewon before slowly putting down the bread that she's been eating.

"I... I did." Hitomi answered quietly.  "Really? Our Hiichan had been inlove? Do we know this person?"

"Yes, you do." Hitomi answered

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392 19 1
where chaewon is going to leave, but wonyoung is not ready to say goodbye to her. [RE-UPLOADED: 10/12/20]
17.4K 399 26
Wherein Minju fell in love with her bestfriend(Yuri) boyfriend (Hyewon). But Yuri cheated on Hyewon with Yena. What will happen if Hyewon found out a...
71.9K 2.7K 64
No matter what, love is always around. In family, friends and love ones. Twelve girls who've been struggling in life, but because they have each oth...