Love me like you do *Leonetta...

By Rebeccaxchapman1

This is the beginning of the book where Leon and Violetta met, Violetta was dating Diego and she was very hap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A\N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 *Final Chapter*

Chapter 8

722 8 4
By Rebeccaxchapman1

Leon ~

While we were watching a movie, Violetta was getting tired so she went up to bed first as I turned everything off and washed the dishes I went up to bed long after, when I walked into the bedroom I saw Violetta asleep in my bed with her back towards me.

Once I got into bed after sorting myself out, I also turned onto my side so our backs were touching until through the night I could feel an arm going through my core, she was kissing my back through the T-shirt I was wearing.

Leon: Babe, stop kissing me.

Violetta: I can't sleep, Leon.

Leon: Aw, baby, do you want a cuddle?

Violetta nodded at me as I rolled onto my back, she climbed on me while kissing me, we kissed for a while until I pulled away.

Violetta: Please Leon...

Leon: Baby, you heard your dad, he said no funny business.

Violetta: Well, I hate to break it to you, but we've done a lot of funny business Leon.

Leon: Babe, not tonight I'm tired.

Violetta: Okay, can I still cuddle you though?

Leon: Sure.

Violetta: Good because I need your warmth.

They fell back off to sleep.

A/N

Thank you for reading,

Sorry for the short chapter.

I love you all.

Rebeccaxchapman1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 57 15
Diego and Violetta are in Hawaii for their Graduation, even though they have gone through a rough patch. Diego is doing everything in his power to ma...
51.1K 1.1K 28
Their all 19/20 now their are living their lives and start to get famous. Leon and Violetta are still togheter. but what if one night changes everyth...
9.7K 168 21
Leon and Violetta are the popular couple at school everybody loves them, but what happens when their relationship gets complicated by feelings runnin...
34.6K 674 44
Leon reads Violetta's diary and they have a fight because of her trust has been betrayed , but will they get back together? Join me and find out the...