Barista (Ariana Grande)

By ShennKordei

"Cloud Macchiato for Ari." I smiled as I shouted her famous frappe with her famous name. I sometimes miss cal... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Final Chapter

Chapter 16

5.8K 237 315
By ShennKordei

I stood up from my seat and felt my knees weakened as I stared at Camila's questionable eyes, she's switching her look from me and Ariana. My throat dried as I took my step towards the door, it felt like I'm close to the cliff and I'm about to throw myself there. My heart is pounding, I didn't do anything but I know how will Ariana react to this. The thoughts in my head spread like virus and my heart is slowly drowning in fear.

I reached the front door and it feels like forever.

"Hey," I forced some words out of my mouth and met Ariana's glaze, she's silently throwing questions by her eyes.

Ariana showed her beaming fake smile, "Hey, baby." She crashed her lips on mine and wrapped her arms around my neck as I put my hand on her waist. "I miss you." Ariana mumbled against my lips.

Camila cleared her throat as she stared at us, surprised. There were too much guilt in me, two wonderful woman are being played by me.

"You and Ariana aren't even together." My other inner thoughts said, I almost slap my own-self for being such a fucking idiot.

We all heard some soft knocks on the door.

"Oh finally! The pizza's here." Camila exhaled and gave us an awkward smile. I looked back at Ariana who's smiling like an evil bitch right beside me.

Camila took care of the pizza and Ariana pushed me all the way to the couch still stiff and giving me a questionable look on what's happening right now.

"Y/N and Ariana, have some pizza!" Camila yelled right through the kitchen. Ariana and I took our place on the sofa.

"Sure, Cami!" I replied to break the awkwardness between all of us.

Ariana tilted her head and smiled sarcastically, "Cami." She mocked me.

"Baby.." I tried to calm her with my soft approach and put my hand on top of hers, she lifted her eyebrow and swat my hand away causing me to pout. "It's not what it looks like."

"And you're expecting me to believe that?" Her voice was getting high and I can feel the heat of her head from my seat. I gulped and gave her an apologetic smile. I don't know where to start and what to say, knowing that Camila can hear what we're about to argue with and knowing that they can fight in any minute. It feels like I started a fire without even lighting it.

"Ari, I can explain. Whatever's in your mind, it's not what it is." I told her calmly and of course, her bitchiness took over her and she even rolled her eyes on me.

Ariana stood up with full confidence, hiding her madness and pain behind her smile. "Where's Lauren?"

"She's with Lucy." I mumbled and stared at her actions. I stood up and added, "Do you want some pizza? I'm kinda hungry."

Ariana shook her head, "Duh."

"I'm getting some, if you want something to eat tell me. Calm yourself down then we will talk, okay?" I told her wholeheartedly, giving her some soft stares with full of affection and sincerity. Ariana teared her eyes away from mine and before she can distance herself from me, I grabbed her hand and added, "Ari, please."

My heart broke when I saw her glass eyes filled with tears that don't want to goes down her eyes, fighting the tears back to her eyes. It's a stab in my heart and my soul, I just promised myself that I'm not going to hurt her but I guess, it's the first thing that is impossible in this world.

"Guys! The pizzas getting cold here!" Our scene was interrupted by Camila.

Ariana went back on being lionhearted woman and put off her emotional pain aside. "Your pizza's cold." She mumbled without emotion.

I kissed her knuckles and said, "I'm sorry."

Ariana snatched her hand from mine and cleared her throat before stepping out of the living room, "I'm vegan, I don't eat pizza." She told Camila as she went to the kitchen.

I followed her in the kitchen and contained myself before grabbing a slice and shove it in my mouth.

"We all have some cheat days." Camila commented, already on her fourth slice of pizza. Ariana faked smiled and just shrugged before searching for something at the fridge.

I want some fucking airplane to come and land on my apartment because I can feel the tension between the three of us, it's not a good idea. It's suffocating and hurting my lungs in many ways, I feel like my heart is squeezed by a hand and my mind is twisted. I kept silent as I stared at nothing, waiting for this time to end.

I put my attention back to Ariana who's holding some bottle of wine pouring it on a glass, she don't like wine but she's getting some means that she's stressed and overthinking things. I went next to her after I finished my pizza, I heard she exhaled heavily and rubbed her temples.

"So, are you two together?" The cuban asked curiously looking at the both of us. I glanced at Ariana as she leaned her back at the counter.

I cleared my throat and started, "Kinda-"

"Actually, yes for some time now." Ariana cut me off as she sipped some wine from her glass. I widen my eyes surprisingly and stared at her, giving her a questionable look. She met my eyes and tilted her head, waiting for me to say something. I switched my eyes at Camila who's smiling victoriously as she stared at us, I wonder what's going on in her mind. She might be hinting that I'm panicking mentally by the way I'm moving my eyes around and shifting my body.

"Yeah, it's been a while." The words started going out of my throat, my arms automatically captured Ariana's slim waist and pulling her closer to my side. I pressed my soft lips on her temple and mumbled, "She's always the busy girlfriend."

Ariana looked up and smiled sincerely, relaxing her body.

"Wow, that's really great. Never thought that Y/N have a thing for singers." Camila muttered as she smirked before sipping some juice from the glass.

I felt Ariana's body tensed and she breathed through her teeth, I put my lips on her temple to keep her calm. I can sense that her madness cannot be contain at the moment, her eyes are burning looking towards the cuban in front of us.

"How long have you two know each other?" Ariana asked, throwing knives by her piercing look.

Camila gave me a glance before replying, "Few months, right?"

I nodded my head and avoided her look. Suddenly we heard Camila's phone and she immediately rolled her eyes, seeing the name on the screen. "Hey, Roger."

Camila stepped away from the kitchen as she talked to the person behind her phone.

"Hey, are you okay?" I whispered and Ariana gave me a silent reply and just drunk some wine from her glass. I sighed and kissed head, inhaling my favorite cloudy scent. "I'll explain when she's gone, don't think too much."

I didn't get any reply, just her loud thinking and loud beating of her heart. I want someone to punch me right in my rib because I feel like I deserve it. Why did I even get this far?

Ariana's thoughts were all around the place that I can almost feel and see it. Her blood is already boiling right now and her pain is beating her inside. But then she put on her brave face in front of the cuban singer.

We heard Camila got out of the call and collected her stuff around the living room. "Y/N, I'll go ahead, I have a lot of things to do."

Honestly it's like a relief from my lungs and thanking God, I can finally breath again freely. My eyes lit up knowing that the bad air will go out as soon as Camila stepped out of my apartment.

I walked her right in the front door and nodded my head, "Thank you, I had some fun."

Camila giggled softly, showing her cheeky smile. "Me too. Thanks for last night and sorry about my friends."

I scratched the back of my head and stood there awkwardly, "Yeah, it's fine. Take care of yourself because you're dumb." I joked and opened the door for her.

The cuban laughed and pushed my shoulder playfully. Within a blink, I felt her lips on my cheek pressing a soft kiss. I gasped internally and stared at her surprised. "See you again soon." Camila stepped back and switched her eyes on Ariana who's at kitchen probably watching us, "Bye, Ariana. Nice seeing you again."

The heavy air went out next to Camila, I waved at her at the last time before closing the door and heard her car ran off. But then, the guilt went back when I saw Ariana's eyes staring at me blankly.

"Hey.." I approached her softly, stepping closer to her.

Ariana sighed, pouring herself another glass of wine. "What the fuck was that?"

"We're just friends, Ari. We just went out with her friends, nothing else." I started and put a few feet distance between us.

"Yeah, then you played hide and seek when you got here?" She crossed her arms on her chest, eyeing me.

I sighed, "We didn't even do anything, Ariana."

"Doesn't seem like it." Ariana muttered and turn out to threw me a deadly look.

"Ari-"

"Don't make me look fucking stupid, Y/N!" Ariana started raising her voice and I felt like a paper crumbled down to the trash can. I feel so stupid and crack brained, where can I even start? Is meeting Camila and being friends with her is a mistake?

"Trust me, Ari. We didn't even do anything." I responded leaving a little distance between us for the air to went by.

"Trust you?" Ariana smirked and sipped from her glass before slamming it to the counter, "I trusted you and found you with a fucking woman in your clothes, in your apartment!"

"Why won't you let me explain?" I asked letting the frustration out of my heart, letting a tear fell down my eye. "See, we when to a bar with her friends. We went for some drinks-"

"Shut up.."

"We just went for some drinks then danced-" I tried to carry on and make her listen to me.

"I said, shut up Y/N." Ariana raised her hand, signing me to stop and rubbed her temple with her eyes closed.

"After that we went home, she can't drive so I let her stay here-" I took a step closer to her and tried to approach her slowly.

"Shut up!" Ariana let out a frustrating shout and sighed loudly. I flinched and felt a stab in my heart, my body broke down and felt weak.

"Ari, please. Try to listen to me.." I pleaded and fight back tears to fell down.

Ariana broke down in tears, wiping it by the back of her hand and met my eyes. I swear, my heart never felt this broke before. Looking at her with the pain I caused, made me feel worse. "Y/N, I'm tired of working.. and there's a rumor spreading about me having a relationship with one of my friend. I need a break from the industry and the dramas. I want to be home to take a break." Ariana sniffled, the tears continued to fall down her face. "I went here because you're my home, Y/N."

"Ari.."

"Y/N, I'm tired please let me rest." Ariana let out weakly and stepped out of the kitchen. She went to my room and slammed the door shut, crying silently.

I stared at the door of my room, thinking if I should follow her or give her some space for a moment. My thoughts were fighting but then I found myself sitting at the living room an hour later, waiting for her to go out and talk to me.

The front door opened and I winched, meeting the familiar confused green eyes. I almost got a heart burst, I thought Ari just opened the door for me to talk to to her but maybe she's sleeping and having some rest after all the shit she's been dealing.

Lauren laughed lightly before closing the door behind her, holding groceries on her arms, "Hey, what's with the tense about?"

I breathed out the heavy air out of my lungs and rub my numbed face, "Something happened and I don't know."

Lauren went to the kitchen to put her paper bags at the counter before taking a seat next to me. "Oh wow, I was just out for a night. You okay, Couz?"

"No." I replied shortly, meeting her comforting soft green eyes. Lauren has always been the comforting person in my life and she knew me so well that every move I made, she know something is up. "Actually, I don't even know what to feel right now, Laur."

"Tell me everything then." Lauren made herself comfortable in her seat.

I sighed and scratched the back of my head, "Okay, so you know Camila right?"

Lauren's eyes widen judging me behind those stares and smirking, "Oh god, don't tell me.."

"Fuck, no! I will never do that to Ariana." I exclaimed.

Lauren giggled and shrugged, "That's what I expected."

Then I started telling her about me and Camila going out, what did we do when we go out then what we usually do when we stayed home and chill. Lauren never doubted me and I know she will believe everything that I said because I will never do anything stupid. Camila is a great friend, I will never deny it because she's fun to be with and she's always on the go on.

"So, you and Camila got close every time I was out with Lucy?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, so close." I mumbled.

Lauren shook her head, "And you don't even tell Ari about her?"

"Yeah, its just that things were so fast and I didn't think we're gonna be even that close. Ari's time was also getting too short everyday, I don't got a chance to tell her." I explained.

Lauren snorted and stood up, "You could've at least texted her about it."

"I know, I was wrong. She's not giving me a word after what she saw."

"You're in a whole mess, my cousin. Fix it or it will be broken. Talk to her or comfort her, she need that. Knowing that she's just one door away from you. You're such a fucking idiot sometimes, Y/N."

I sighed and nodded my head, "Notes, taken."

Lauren stepped closer to me and whispered, "If I were you, I would also tap that ass. I mean, Camila is fucking hot. Those stares that she just gave me at the coffee shop.."

I groaned and hit her shoulder, "You're not fucking helping, Jauregui!"

"I was just saying, Y/N. You better fix this because our moms will be here tomorrow, we don't want sassy Ariana all day too."

"Oh right, I almost forgot!"

Our conversation was cut off by opening of the door of my room, revealing a soft cuddly Ariana with her fluffy swollen eyes. She maybe cried herself to sleep, she's wearing one of me shirt and some cycling shorts underneath with her natural hair tied in a messy bun.

"Hi Lauren." Ariana rasped out as Lauren gave her a sad smile and went to hug her tight.

"Hey, sweetheart." My cousin mumbled as she trapped my girl to a comforting hug. "Are you feeling fine?"

Ariana got off of their hug and just giggled before walking to the fridge, "I'm feeling hungry." She stated, still not meeting my eyes.

I went to the kitchen island and studied every movement she made, Lauren and I looked at each other and I shrugged giving her a puzzled look. Lauren just nod her head and gave me an encouraging look before she walk out of the kitchen and went to her room.

"Do you want something to eat?" I started off once Lauren was out of sight. I went to step closer and Ariana doesn't seem to care. "I can make you some pasta.." I added, Ariana still has her back on me scanning everything in the fridge.

"It's fine, you go get your pizza." Ariana grumpily said then closed the fridge and before she can walk out, I catch her body between my arms.

I giggled softly on her neck and said, "Gotcha!"

"Let me go." Ariana said tiredly, getting out of my hug and instead of letting her go, I made my hug tighter and closer to my body.

I sniffed her addicting scent and kissed her exposed neck, "I miss you, Ari.."

When those words came out of my mouth and my lips pressed against her soft skin, her body relaxed through my arms. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.. I know I'm wrong. I'm sorry." I mumbled against her neck and heard her sighed. "I'm sorry, I will do everything to make you feel better. I will not do anything to hurt you again."

"Y/N.." I heard Ariana said softly and her palms rubbing my arm.

Tears started flooding down my eyes and I bit my lip to contain myself, "I know I should tell you about her and we just got close and I didn't got a chance to tell you.."

"Sshhh, baby.." Ariana whispered gently, she turn around and met my crying eyes begging for her forgiveness.

I grabbed her hands and pressed my lips on her knuckles before mumbling, "I know not hurting someone is the most impossible thing in the world because every time we try to, we end up hurting them more.. I made a mistake and I'm sorry. I would do anything to make you feel better."

"Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past." Ariana explained and I met her cloudy eyes. "It still hurts and that pain will be here for maybe some time."

"What I did is so fucking wrong, I feel terrible that I hurt you.. I don't want to lose someone I really love. Give me a chance to show you again that I can be something worthy to you, let me show you." I choked out words that sincerely came from my heart.

I'm mad at myself. For doing stupid things that made a real mess in my life and my head. I made a mistake for not telling her about Camila and for doing some things with her. It was so wrong and now that I am with my love, I would never do something that can hurt her again.

"Are you telling me you love me?" Ariana showed her most adorable smile under those tired swollen eyes, her other hand cupped my cheeks and wiped some tears out of my face.

I smiled back and blushed a little, "Of course, I do and I will love you more even if your breath stinks."

I earned a giggle from her mouth as she pinched my cheek, "You stupid, I miss you."

"I miss you more, my girlfriend." I teased and put my hands on her waist. "We're official, aren't we?"

"I kinda burst it out when I saw Camila." Ariana spoke out and played with the hair at the back of my neck. She did though, without giving me a warning she made us official.

"Ah, you love me so much." I teased and pulled her body closer as she giggled softly.

The feeling is getting a little better, the tension is gone, I admitted my mistake and she forgive me. This time I'll be more careful, knowing that I am now officially in a relationship with no other that Ariana Grande. This woman is precious and she doesn't deserve any pain, she's too pure for that.

"If not, it wouldn't hurt this much." Ariana spoke out sincerely.

There it is, Ariana Grande just said she love me.

"I love you more, Ariana. I will not do anything to hurt-"

Ariana shushed me and said, "Enough with apologizing, what happened in the past cannot be undone. If you wanna love someone, make sure you're never gonna have some hurtful reasons to say "sorry"."

My heart melted, hearing the woman of my dreams forgiving me is such a flattery. Am I really that worthy?

"I will prove myself to you and show you how much I love you and I will love you. I am sorry and if you really accept my apology.. we can move on from being angry and maybe get on to being naughty." I whispered hotly and titled my face closer to hers, Ariana giggled as she massage my neck with her gentle fingers.

The space between us closed as our lips danced in sync. Her kisses tells me how much she missed me and her touch tells me how much she care for me.

My arms wrapped around her body and I sighed when I feel her tongue exploring my mouth. Whimpers came out of my mouth when her hands came gripping on my hair as my hand run softly against her soft skin.

"Let's go to your room.." Ariana said when we broke apart, her heavy breathing against my lips. "Unless you wanna fuck me in your kitchen counter."

I felt my center twitch when those words came out of her mouth but then I realize my family will be here tomorrow and I can't look at the kitchen the same when that thing happened. I smirked and whispered hotly, "My mom will be here tomorrow. In the same kitchen.. so we better take the room for now because I will never look at this kitchen without thinking of bending you over, fucking you."

Ariana smirked and groaned lightly before dragging me to the bedroom by my hand.

In no rush at all, Ariana grasped my neck and brought me closer to her once the door slammed shut. "Ugh, fuck. Slow down, baby. You're getting violent." I groaned when I felt her hard kisses against my lip and hard grasp against my neck.

"Shut up!" Ariana smirked and tugged my cock before pressing my whole body against the door, pumping my thick member. "I'm going to show you, who you belong.. who you always gonna belong.." She whispered against my lips and I almost feel my knees weakened as my hips buckled in desperation. When I saw Ariana's tongue touched her palm to lube up some strokes, my body let out some convulsions when I looked at her in the eyes.

"Oh my god.." I moaned lightly as I gripped the doorknob until my knuckles turn pale. Then Ariana sank on her knees and licked my cock who's begging for her attention, her attention only. "Jealous Ariana is fucking hot." I commented smirking and in a few second my cock disappeared in her mouth, all inches. "Fucking hell!" I almost screamed.

When I almost bursted out because heavenly mouth on my cock, its gone after a blink. Ariana smirked and showed her beaming smile like a innocent child.

"What-Why did you stop?" I moaned out frustratingly, breathing heavily.

"I think I'll make you beg today.." Ariana muttered under her breath and ran her index finger to my jaw down to my stomach.

I pouted like a baby and kick off my boxers as she went to the end of the bed. My back came contact with my bed as my girlfriend stripped down her clothes. My thick meat stood tall between my legs and I stared at her sculpted body. Ariana crawled in the bed with me, she comfortably settled between my legs and played her soft fingers to my skin teasingly up to my thigh. Her fingertips came along my skin of my cock and I couldn't help but hissed.

Ariana sent an evil look towards me as she wrapped her palms to my aching center, cursing her name on my mind. My girlfriend winked at before putting her soft lips on my stomach, placing some soft kisses around my abs and ribs with her tongue marking my skin.

I couldn't take it anymore, I want more, I need more and I know that she know that by the way she's smirking and slowing her movements, she's teasing me while I'm convulsing and aching for more.

"Baby.. please.." I whispered and slight grind my hips up to her stroke. Ariana's lips trail her lips up to my neck, giving it some not soft treatment before landing on my lips. "I don't think I can take more teasing anymore, fuck.."

Ariana hummed and her stroke sped up, "You're mine, this is mine."

I opened my eyes and saw her sinful eyes waiting for satisfying answer, "I'm fucking yours!" I gritted through my teeth and arched my back because of her touch.

Ariana pumped my cock nonstop in a perfect pace, I heard her laugh evilly below my ear leaving my lobe a bite. Within a few second, her tongue is swirling to the head of my cock that made my eye roll to the back of my head. She released my meat, sucking me and taking me all in before bobbing her head up and down.

I don't know what's happening, its just that I know there's something fucking good coming from my feet going to my head. Ariana continued her brutal treatment to my member and maintain a rapid pace. My toes curl and my hips were shaking as I grasped a handful her hair.

"Oh god, Ariana." I moaned out before busting my cum out of me and had the best orgasm of my life.

The day ended with moans against my ear, scratching nails on my back, slapping of our skin and her ass bouncing on my lap. She made me hers, to every part of my skin and from every blood rushing to my veins, I'm so fucking hers and I love being hers.

a/n: take care and stay at home. this pandemic sucks, i lost one of the most important person in my life.

thank you for waiting 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 2.4K 29
You are a popular Youtuber who is gaining more recognition for interviewing celebrities in a fun and respectful manner. One day, you receive an email...
41.4K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
4.3K 165 14
Njomza Vitia was just helping Ariana Grande with her 6th album, but then, she found herself falling for the beautiful ponytail princess. But she was...
659K 24.7K 97
β€βž· β˜½β˜€οΈŽ β˜† ➳ Tα•ΌIα”• Iα”• α—©α’ͺα’ͺ α—©α—·Oα‘ŒT α—©α–‡Iα—©α‘Žα—© Gα–‡α—©α‘Žα—ͺE α—©α‘Žα—ͺ Y/α‘Ž Iα—°α—©GIα‘ŽEα”•. (α”•Oα—°E α—°α—©Y Iα‘Žα‘•α’ͺα‘Œα—ͺE OTα•ΌEα–‡ α”•Tα—©α–‡α”•...) βœ§π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• 𝕩 π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• ...