Kim Seok Jin's Little Sister...

By yeonneulie

No one knew that Kim Seokjin have a little sister. Yes, Kim Seokjin a.k.a Jin of BTS. What would happen if Ji... More

JUST SAYING HI
1 : First Meeting
2 : The Debut
3 : The Friendship
4 : The Concert and First Win
5 : The Popularity
6 : The New Friendship
7 : Genius Lab
8 : Jimin Confusion
9 : The Mixtape
10 : Heartbroken
11 : The Concert
12 : Missing You, Little Sister
13 : The Change
14 : The Make Up
15 : A Little Break and A Little Surprise
16 : Passion
17 : Big Hit New Family Member
18 : The Act
19 : The Final Act
20 : Love Yourself
21 : The New Beginning
22 : The Jeans Advertisement
23 : The Jealousy
24 : The Denial
25 : The Confirmation
26 : The Year End Awards
27 : The Year End Awards After Party
28 : The Anger
29 : The Request
31 : Behind Her Smile (2)
32 : Seokjin and Yoongi's Word
33 :The Talk
34 : Girls Night
35 : The Plan
36 : Operation Part 1
37 : Operation Part 2
38 : The Dinner
39 : Closer
40 : Moving
41 : The-so-called Second Date
42 : The-so-called Second Date (2)
43 : Suspicious Feeling
44 : Her Side of Story
45 : His Side of Story
46 : Confession?
47 : The Boys Plan
48 : Ferris Wheel
49 : The Late Night Date
50 : The Late Night Date (2)
51 : The Sickness
52 : Away from each other
53 : The Make Up
54 : Resting Day
55 : Anniversary Plan
56 : Anniversary Dinner
57 : Anniversary Dinner (2)
Thank You
Sequel or New Story?
Sequel
Hello

30 : Behind Her Smile

17.2K 539 186
By yeonneulie

It's the third time already and Y/N don't know what she's doing. She clearly remember went inside the dorm with her luggage, and the next thing you know, she sitting on the sofa with three game maniac.

Seeing Y/N arrive at the door, Jungkook and Taehyung insist to make her play their favorite game. So now there she is, try to play their favorite game as she doesn't really know what to do. She's not a game person.

"You lose again! Yes! I won! I won!!!!" Taehyung scream as he dance around the living room.

"You do realize that it's her first time playing it right?" Jungkook scoff at the older boy action.

"Yeah, so? I still win! I win Yeontan! Your daddy is a winner" Taehyung continued to dance while holding yeontan, inviting him to dance.

Yeontan is Taehyung's dog, he got him a couple of months ago. Last time Y/N saw Yeontan, he is as small as a pea but now Y/N can see he is growing up well.

"You'll make him dizzy, oppa" Y/N chuckled at Taehyung action.

"Nah, he like to dance with me like this"

The front door of their dorm swing open, revealing the Hyung Line : Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, and Yoongi.

"We bought chicken and pizza!!" Namjoon said excitedly as he swing the bag of food in the air.

Seokjin gaze fell into Y/N, a small smile crept into his face. He's glad that the younger member keep her company.

Meanwhile, Y/N gaze fell on Yoongi. She haven't talk to him at all after that night. She want to thank him but she doesn't really know what to do since before that accident, he keeps on ignoring her. What if he ignore her again?

Y/N see Yoongi winced in pain as he took a gulp of coke, he have a scar in his lips and face. She felt really guilty. After she saw his face in the meeting room, she can't seems to get rid of his face in her thoughts. He got that scar because of her. She know how important appereance is for an idol, she even apologize to Bang PD-nim but he said "I would've been angrier if he doesn't do anything at that situation". But still, she felt really guilty. She have to thank him and apologize to him, whether he will ignore her again or not.

All of the BTS member and Y/N are currently eating in the dining room. Taehyung was talking about how he won 3 times from playing game with Y/N and how he really proud of it.

"It's not fair, oppa. It was my first time playing it" Y/N said with a pout on her face.

"The important thing is that I still won" Taehyung replied while sticking his tongue out.

"Let him be Y/N. He's just really happy to win after losing 10 times in a row from playing Mario Kart with me" Jungkook said with a smirk in his face.

Taehyung jaw drop "T-That's not fair! It's been such a long time since I play that game"

"The important things is that I still win" Jungkook replied with the exact same phrases that Taehyung said, making Y/N and all the other member laugh. Once again Seokjin eyes soften.

I hope she can replace that bad memories with good memories here.

+++

It's been five days since Y/N stay in BTS Dorm. Her daily schedule these days is coming with the boys to the agency to watch them recording or practicing. Bang PD-nim also schedule her for a regular therapy with Dr. Lee.

Since the day she step her foot in the BTS Dorm, the boys won't leave her alone. It feels like they always make sure to accompany her, even when they are recording or praciting in the agency. Y/N of course feel really happy and touched by their behavior, but she cannot help but feel that she's a burden.

She tried her best to look happy in front of the boys, she will always gave them a smile. She didn't want to make them worried. But she know that she's not cooping up the past event well. Everytime she went to the therapy, her body would shake as she remember the scene. She would cry in her sleep as the scene past through her thoughts.

The boys tried their best to make Y/N happy. They remembered exactly what Dr. Lee said "make good memories to replace her bad one". So they tried their best.

Namjoon know how much Y/N would laugh at his clumsy behaviour. Even though she tried her best to hold back her laugh to be respectful, sometimes she can't help it and honestly Namjoon doesn't mind at all. So these past day, he would do clumsy thing on purpose to make her laugh. Well, Seokjin yelled at him for doing so but it's fine if it makes her happy right?

Hoseok know how much Y/N love his sound effects and his jokes in general. So everytime Y/N do something, Hoseok would tried his best to make a sound effect which make her laugh out loud. He would make sure to tell a joke that could bring a smile to her face. The members complained to him for being noisy. But the thing he cares about are making Y/N happy.

Taehyung know how much Y/N love if he asked her to do weird stuff with him. Dancing, singing, whatever it is you name it. So these days Taehyung been asked her to play xbox with him. They would dancing and singing along like a crazy people until Seokjin yelled at them. And Taehyung know that's the cue of his succeed.

Jimin know how much Y/N love his voice, she says it calms her mind. Jimin would search for song for him to cover as he would sang to her every night. Although Seokjin would mad at him for taking her away when it is their bed time already but all Jimin wanted was for that smile to be seen on her face.

Jungkook seriously doesn't know what would make Y/N happy since all they've done just bickering and he didn't even know if she took it as a joke or not. He know how she would pout if he took her food away so that's what he's been doing these past day. He would always take her food away which leads them to bickering and her pouting. All of the hyungs tried to make her smile so it's balance if he tried to annoy her right?

Seokjin smile at the members behaviour. He really thankful for them. At first Bang PD-nim offered him to take a break for him to spend his time with his sister. But the member know that it will exhaust Seokjin more as he would have to keep up with the practice after his break. So they decided to devide their time for Y/N.

Seokjin doesn't have to do much with all of his member doing. But he would make sure to accompany her until he sleeps. Since she's staying in the dorm, she is sleeping in his room and Seokjin sleep in Namjoon's. Seokjin will make sure to give her a goodnight kiss and lullaby until she drift to sleep and then he proceed to bed.

Yoongi?

Honestly he doesn't do anything.

Not that he doesn't want to. But he's not sure what would make her happy. He just realized that it's always the way around. She always make him happy. She always entertain him. She always make he calmed down. But it never the way around.

Yoongi frowned at himself for being the one who always receiving. Honestly what could he do to make the girl happy? He twist his brain around, thinking about ways to make her happy.

But the next day when he saw how the rest of the member already well prepared for making her happy. Yoongi bit his lips as he took a step back. Maybe she doesn't need him to be happy and make good memories. Maybe the rest of the member are enough. So these days he would just look at the her from afar.

He felt glad that the girl are getting better.

That is before he noticed some things.

+++

"Wah seriously I'm so full" Jungkook said as he rubbed his belly.

"I'm sure you are with all of the addition food you're getting" Y/N rolled her eyes at the boy.

"Hey, you should be thankful! I know you don't like eggplant"

"That's just this once! You snatch all of my food for every meal!" Y/N pouted.

Jungkook just laugh at her behavior. He was about to pat her head but Y/N already went her way to the sink. Making Jungkook just awkwardly put his hand to his own head.

"Y/N, you don't have to wash the dishes. You already cooked" Taehyung said as he approach her.

"But I want to oppa"

"No! No way! It's my duty! Give it to me! I'm the dishwash fairy!" Taehyung said with a cute pout, making her laugh.

"Okay but I'll help you collect the plate okay?" Y/N said as she began to went to the dining table again to collect the plate.

At the table, Hoseok are cleaning up and collecting the plate when he realized the girl presence.

"Oh, Y/N. Are you going to collect the plate?" Hoseok asked in which the girl nodded.

"Here you go" Hoseok said as he gave her the plates.

"Um.. Just put them in the table oppa. I think there's no space in the sink" Y/N said.

"Really? Okay then"

Hoseok put the plates down in the table before he make his way to the living room where the rest of the boys are.

Y/N took the plates in her hand as she headed towards the sink where Taehyung is. After she helped Taehyung and the plates are all clean, the two headed towards the living room. The rest of the boys are watching a drama and some of them are playing with their phone.

"Thank you Tae, Y/N for washing the dishes. It means a lot" Namjoon said as they notice the appereance of the two.

"Your welcome oppa" Y/N said as she took a seat next to Jimin, while Taehyung next to Jungkook who's sitting in the carpet.

"Aigo our little Y/N, thank you for cooking and also wash the dishes" Jimin said as he wrap his arms around her shoulders, giving her a small hug. The girl startled at his action but soon she gave the boy a smile.

Yoongi turned his head at the two as he furrowed his brows.

"Ya Y/N! Let's play zumba together with Jungkook. What do you say?" Taehyung said as he turned his head to the girl.

"But they are watching a drama right now"

"We can just change it without them knowing" Taehyung lift up his index finger to his mouth, motioning the girl to keep quiet. Y/N just noded at him.

Taehyung then turned his attention back to Jungkook as they both noded at each other. The two then took a careful step as they start to pull out the TV jack, earning a groan from the older guys.

"Ah seriously, can't you let us watch?" Seokjin groan in frustration at the younger boy.

Taehyung and Jungkook just giggle before Taehyung pull out Y/N hand, making her startled as she began to stand next to them.

"Sorry but it's Taehyung Jungkook and Y/N zumba time! Come on let's go! Zumba zumba"

Taehyung and Jungkook start to dance crazily, making the older guys who's annoyed laugh of their action. Taehyung motioning Y/N hand as she began to follow them to dance.

Yoongi just saw all of it as he press his lips together.

Just as he thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186 49 28
Kim y/n, sister to Kim Seokjin. Who knew when she finally met her brothers band mates that one perosn would change her life. --------------- Our eye...
346K 9.4K 33
Kim Min Ji is Kim Seok Jin, or BTS Jin's younger sister. After her brother left for Seoul to train as a kpop idol, she never met him again. Now, she...
34.6K 737 39
My brother, Min Yoongi. Which means I'm Min Hana. Yeah he's an idol, and from the boy group BTS, weird I know. MY brother is from the world known boy...
75.6K 2.3K 30
Jeon Y/N, Younger Sister Of Jeon Jungkook. She Is Very Kind And Innocent. Jungkook Loves Her A Lot. What Will Happen When Y/N Will Find Out That Jung...