never say goodbye - Cha Eunwoo

By ChaeyeonChae

A story about a boy and a girl who have to face an unexpected separation. They were seatmates, to begin with... More

n
ο½…
ο½–
ο½…
ο½’
⭐
s
ο½™
⭐
g
o
o
d
b
ο½™
ο½…
1K reads !!

a

232 8 9
By ChaeyeonChae

Two days later...

I parked my car at the parking lot and went to my locker to take my books for the first lesson. I closed my locker to see Chaeyeon standing in the hallway. I smiled at her as she smiled back. We slowly walked closer to each other and did our handshake before doing a friendly hug.

"Finally, I found my seatmate." She exclaimed.

"Finally, I get to annoy my seatmate," I exclaimed as we both chuckled.

"It's been only 2 weeks, why are you getting so short? Wassup with you?" I began to tease by ruffling her hair.

"Yah! I'm not short, and I've always been this tall!" She protested as I laughed at her.

"Yea, yea, whatever you say." I messed up her hair even more. I ran to the class quickly before she could hit me with her hand.

"YAH! CHA EUNWOO!" She began to chase me.

"Hey!! You- why are you running?" SinB asked as I tried to hide behind her and Moonbin.

"Hiding from Chaeyeon."

Soon enough, I heard the door slammed open with a yell, "YAH! WHERE'S CHA EUNWOO?!" I heard her footsteps getting closer and that's when she finds me.

She pinched my ear as I whined in pain while standing up. I tried to straighten her hair back while she was still pinching my hair.

"You guys look like a couple you know, why don't you guys date," SinB said. We looked at them with a weird look as Chaeyeon slowly released her hand.

"No, but YOU guys look like a real couple." I said as I emphasized the word 'you'.

"We are." Moonbin blurted out.

"MWO?!" Our eyes widened.

"yah! you weren't supposed to tell them!" SinB said through gritted teeth.

"oh boy, you've got lots and lots of explanation to do." Chaeyeon crossed her arms.

- @the rooftop -
"So, explain." We told them to sat down and they explain every single thing.

"and that's how we got together." They both smiled widely.

"Like I know you had a crush on him since last year but I didn't know Moonbin had a crush on SinB too," Chaeyeon said.
End of Eunwoo's P.O.V

Chaeyeon's P.O.V
"btw, isn't this counted as skipping class?" SinB asked.

"yea..." I trailed off.

"don't worry, I'll make the excuse for you both. We can use the student council as our excuse." Eunwoo told me.

"thank you, president!!" We laughed. We all sighed as we sat down together and looked at the sky.

"Hey, it's been 1 year and a half were in this school." Moonbin smiled.

"Yeah, another 1 year and a half, we're graduating. Time flies fast." Eunwoo said.

"you know, sometimes i'm jealous of both of you.." Moonbin gives us a pout.

"Why?" I asked.

"You both can skip the lesson any time duty calls," SinB replied as we both laughed.

"Speaking of this, do you wanna be my vice next year?" Eunwoo offered me as he took out his hand for me to toss.

"I'm in!" I accepted the offer.. And his hand.

"Ohhh, the future president and vice president." The others teased.

Then, my phone vibrates due to a notification. It's from.. eunwoo?

Eunwoo logged in

Eunwoo
Chae?

JChae logged in

JChae
Yea?

Eunwoo
Are you free after school?
I mean like until late at night?

JChae
Yeah, I don't have any practice today.

Eunwoo
Can we go somewhere?

JChae
Sure, anywhere

Eunwoo
Good then.

Eunwoo logged off
JChae logged off

We gave each other an 'ok' sign behind Moonbin and SinB's back without them knowing.

(TIME SKIP --> after school)
"we'll get going! Bye guys!" SinB and Moonbin waved their hands at us before walking away hand in hand.

"Let's go?" Eunwoo asked as I nodded. We walked side by side towards his car. Suddenly he took my bag and bring it for me.

"I can bring it myself," I said.

"Nope, I'm going to bring it for you." He ruffled my hair. I sighed and gave up.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he drove the car out of the parking lot.

"Hmm, do you want to go to the arcade?" He asked as my face lit up.

"yes pwease." I smiled widely.

Eunwoo drove his way to the nearest mall and we made our way to the arcade. We refilled our cards and began to play basically every game there.

"yah! shoot that zombie!" Eunwoo yelled.

"where?!"

"on your left."

After playing that zombie game, I dragged him to the photobooth and we took some pictures.

He poked my cheeks and I poked his cheeks back, we did some silly pose there.

"Yow! It turned out nicee!" He pats my head. I took out the other printed photo strip and smiled. I took out my phone and did a boomerang.

We bought Starbucks and decided to go out of the mall.

"Do you want to eat something fancy or.." He trailed off as he makes a turn.

"Nope, let's just buy at the convenient store," I said as I put my phone above the dashboard next to his phone.

We stop by a convenient store to buy some ramen cups and some root beers.

"That will be ₩××××," The cashier guy said as Eunwoo paid for everything. I thanked him as we walked back inside the car.

We were inside the car when Eunwoo forgot something and went back to the store.

*kring*

I took my phone and there was a notification from my brother.

|1 notification from my bro💪|

my bro💪
where r u?

JChae
i'm still going out with my friend

my bro💪
who?

JChae
eunwoo

my bro💪
what time are you planning to go home?

JChae
idk. don't worry i bring the keys
i can defense myself too

my bro💪
hmmk
if you need anything urgent, call me immediately

JChae
oki

JChae logged off
my bro💪 logged off

"You're back?" I asked as I put back my phone on the dashboard. He closed the door and gave me a plastic bag.

"Huh? What's this?"

"One for me and one for you." He said as he turned on the engine and went back to the road.

"Uwahh, thank youu!" I thanked him for the banana milk he bought me. I poked one milk with the straw and hand it to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 7.6K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
28.5K 766 61
The boys must learn how to keep their love a secret, as they are idols and are unable to date, especially amongst each other. *Contains minsung, hyun...
81K 2.5K 29
this is a hyunlix ff because they are underrated : this is also my first kpop story so hope you enjoy #3 {6/12/22}
154K 5.5K 62
[ COMPLETED ] Group: Stray Kids Song Minju and her clan of eight best friends get sent to help out a staff-lacking hotel business during their break...