The Magician {La Arcana Famig...

By BishounenYaoiCorner

❝I'm here to find out these clues.❞ ㅡin which Sonia received a card out of nowhere and joins Arcana Famiglia... More

The Magician {La Arcana Famiglia Fanfiction}
Chapter 1: Pirates inside Regalo! -Part 1-
Chapter 2: Celebration -Part 2-
Chapter 3: With the boys...
Chapter 4: MONSTERS!!! Part 1
Chapter 5: Masquerade ball! -Part 2-
Chapter 6: Cinderella! -Part 1-
Chapter 7: Good or Bad Guy?
Chapter 9: Who are you? -Part 2-
Chapter 10 : Spellbound
Chapter 11 : The ghost with cards -Part 1-

Chapter 8: I'm a Lady! I can do it myself! -Part 1-

1.2K 51 4
By BishounenYaoiCorner

              SHORT CHAPTER!!!!  GOME!!!  

               ~~~SONIA'S P.O.V~~~  

             I was with Luca and Pace, while the other three were finding Felicita.  "Why did you come to help us?"  Pace asked me.  "Hm?  Because I was involved right?  If you're mistress is in danger then we all are."

           I explained.  "Well, she's right."  Luca told my point.   "You go, I'll finish the guys here."  I told them.  "E-eh?  But we can't leave a lady here."  Pace panicked.  "It's okay.  I can do it."  I held out my gun.

           They both ran away going forward, there were 3 men chit-chatting at the side of the basement, I whistled showing my legs.  I-i'm so bold at this moment!  LOL!  

         They all smirked and I pointed my right grounder up high, and pointed my left pointer at the ground, and summoned a cannon.  The cannon started shooting them thousands of bullets and follow the way that Luca and Pace took.  

           I hope Felicita-chan is okay.

         Then I suddenly stopped, I saw a picture of my grandfather at the ground.  But his eyes were only seen...  It means that the picture is ripped.  I picked it up...  Oh, grandpa..  Why now?  

        Then I heard footsteps from behind, it was Nova.  "Oh, kid.  What is it?"  I acted as a different person so it wouldn't seem obvious.  "What are you holding in your hand?"  He asked.  "It's just something that I dropped."

         I stood up.  "Should you be with the two men right now?"  I asked.  "I decided to go with you."   He told me.  I was surprised, "Wa-wait, why?"  "You're a woman.  I can't leave you here."  He explained.

        "Who do you think I am kid?!  I'm a woman, I can do it by myself!"  I shouted.  "But it looks like you're just about my age."  He told me.  "Re-really?"  I laughed then I removed my lipstick.

        !!!!!  "Let's hurry up!  No more chatting at this situation!"  We both ran away and started finding Felicita.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 860 17
There is something magical about innocence. One moment that person is a stranger to you and the next moment you will have this urge to protect them...
3.8K 310 21
Oner Ardonawa, a seventeen year old high school student, received a mysterious gift from his father. According to the letter, he must be ready for th...
172K 6.2K 13
Bartholomew Kuma had broken up the entire Straw Hat Crew by flinging their nine members across the globe to areas of their self interest. Roronoa Zor...
39.6K 1.1K 32
Julia thought senior year was gonna be the best year in her life. After ending a two year relationship and dealing with her mothers new marriage, it...