Unfixable fixing

Від maleeeka11

He is the broken she tries mending. He is broken. He is bitter. She is sweet. He is an introvert. She is... Більше

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Epilogue
New book?🥳

Chapter Twenty

482 53 4
Від maleeeka11

"And no soul perceives what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul perceives in what land it will die!" Quran 31:34

I swear to the Almighty death comes unannounced, so be afraid for it comes suddenly.

Norahs pov

She's laughing, her laugh so extremely fake like her entire being, she's laughing with absolutely no humor i am not even sure if I'll call it a 'laugh'.

"What now? Cat caught your tongue?" Zahra says while clapping her hands.

"She doesn't have your time." Molly says rolling her eyes, she is sitting on my bed.

I shook my head and continue reading my note, both molly and lizzy are on my bed with me on the bedside table.

We have test tomorrow in shaa Allah and we're studying but Zahra had to come in to disturb our peace, claiming that lizzy took her phone and deleted Rays phone number, i am not even sure if she has his number because he doesn't like her.

Lizzy didn't say anything to her.

"Lizzy c'mon now, speak up." Zahra says coming closer to us.

"Girl respect yourself please and leave." I said writing an equation we're about to solve.

Gosh mathematics is my weak point.

"Last time i checked this is also my room." Zahra says sitting on her bed.

"So Lizzy why will you delete Raymonds number? Don't trust your man?" Zahra questions with a wink.

"For the love of Allah Zahra this world doesn't revolve around guys okay?" I said rolling my eyes.

She starts laughing again, God i hate her laugh; "Says the girl who is chasing that nerd." Wait, what?

She's not talking to me is she?

"Jesus Christ." Molly whispers.

I pack all of our books and stood up, if we really don't have her time we shouldn't be answering her.

With books in my hand i exit the room, molly trail behind me and Lizzy was the last to come out, she probably talked sense into Zahra, goodness that girl is a shame to humanity.

Chasing the nerd?

The hell does she mean?

Whatever the hell she means i am mad at that nerd, i roll my eyes.

We walk to the school garden and continue studying for our test.

*****

Allah is my witness I've never seen Yunus so scared like this, what did those so called bigger kids did to my brother?

He is sitting at the edge of my bed quietly, he has finished telling me about what those bullies are doing to him, his voice almost broke at the end of his story.

Who on earth do they think they are? They have no right to bully people, so what if he is a Muslim? So what if he prefer soccer to basketball? Do they think that everyone needs to be or think like them? I swear i will slap the living day lights in them if i see them.

"It's okay Yunus, you shouldn't let what they do to say get to y-"

"I'm sorry but that's like too late." He says looking away.

He is hurt.

You can tell.

"Yunus they're not worth it." I said softly moving closer to him, wrapping my arms around him, he lean on me.

"They are not." He murmured; "Do you wanna change school?" I ask.

They have no right to be making people question themselves.

"Yes, please." He sounds like the 3 year old Yunus, weak and down.

"I will talk to baba about it in shaa Allah." I tell him and he nods leaning on my shoulder.

I rub his back continuously for a while.

"I love you." Whispers Yunus and that brought a smile to my face. "Took you long enough bro." I said with a giggle, he chuckles as well.

We pulled away after a while and start talking about everything and nothing.

I came back home from school two days ago, Thursday, i was done with my tests and i don't have any class till Monday so i decide to come back home, plus i wanted to check on Samir, he hasn't resumed yet.

We played ludo on Yunus's phone, of course he won, the guy claims to be ludo king.

***

Lying on bed staring at my ceiling, thinking of how stupid i am, how dare he say i can't come over? I was actually just looking out for him.

A small smile grace my lips, it is my fault after all, whatever is between us is one sided and so i shouldn't even be bothered yea?

My friend said "Don't over stretch and don't ignore" i didn't take her words seriously and now look at where over stretching got me, but nevertheless i don't regret it.

Lost in my deep thoughts of fantasy my phone start ringing, it's Samir, i purposely didn't pick, he has messaged me over three times but i didn't reply, i might be a fool for falling for him but i am not stupid, and the least he could do to me was to respect me, is that too much to ask?

I shake my head to rid of the thoughts.

My door crack open and Yunus came in, God i love this child, you can easily say he is going through a lot from his face.

I sat up right; "Hello Yunus." I said softly patting the space beside me for him to come and sit.

"Hi Norah." He says with a chuckle.

"Someone's here to see you." Says my brother, already making his way towards the door.

"Who?" I ask; "I don't know, just come." And with that he walks out of my room.

In shaa Allah he will overcome whatever that's bothering him, i will forever be praying for him.

I wrap my scarf around my messy hair and start walking downstairs.

"Yunu-" he cut me off; "He is outside." He says.

He?

It's Samir isn't it?

God!

I open the main door and there he is sitting on the porch.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, closing the door behind me.

He turn to look at me: "This the first time i am seeing you with a crop top." He is smirking.

I am wearing a light blue leggings with purple crop top, the top isn't too revealing tho, and plus my scarf covered it.

I shake my head; "Answer me!" I tell him.

"Come sit here." He says and i roll my eyes at him, "I thought you don't want me to come over your house." I said sitting beside him.

"That's not true." That's all he says and silence engulf us.

It is almost 11pm, the sky is dark with bright stars shining, the crescent at its glory.

"Why didn't you resume school yet?" I ask, my voice barely above a whisper.

He didn't reply me immediately, he sigh; "I told you that i lost a father figure." Says Samir, gosh his voice so low.

By Allah i even forgot.

"Subahanallah i am sorry for your loss, May Allah forgive him." "Amin, thank you."

Ya Rab i cannot even imagine losing a loved one, my eyes are filling with tears already.

"So when are you resuming?" I ask, and the look he gave me made me quickly add; "I'm sorry if it sounds inappropriate."

"No it's okay."

He pick a small stone and throw it; "I am still grieving, his death brought back memories that made me this reserved." He added, i kept mum.

What kinda memories will death bring back?

I knew since day one that this guy isn't normal, I hope it isn't what i am thinking tho, Ya Aziz please continue to make life easy on all of us.

"It happened four years ago on the 21st April, i was 14–" he starts, voice cracking a bit but face so neutral.

I rub his arm supportingly and he smiled a bit at me.

"It was on Tuesday, in the evening, the rain was pouring heavily, our family of five inside the comfort shelter of my home, my cousin was always present, we were all smiles and happy, I couldn't ask for more, my twin brother was beside me helping me with my essay writing. So long story short, my mum, brother, sister and cousin were going out to drop my cousin at his house, both me and dad were staying at home..." He sniffs.

I don't know where this story is heading but my heart is racing, this is the first time he is talking about his mum and siblings, i never he has a sister or..?

"Immi(mum) was driving, my cousin in the passengers seat and my siblings at the back, i was at the porch, waving at them, my 4 year old sister wined her window and brought out her head waving at me with a big smile on her face, i was her favorite, so immi turned to the back scolding Yasmin about what she did and that too in the rain.
From there i don't actually know what happened cause everything was in fast forward, immi lost control of the wheel and she hit an electric transformer and with the rain it wasn't helping, i stood still, listening to them calling out my name for help, I watch in shock and horror how their car literally burnt from the electric shocking. They all died immediately except Yasmin in front of me Norah, and me being a coward didn't even do anything to save them, Yasmin was rushed to the hospital and two days later she died as well." Now he is crying- we both are.

Oh my goodness, what?!

I am out of words, Ya Rabbi, no- goodness what? How is he talking abo- oh damn.

"And you know what? It was all my bloody fault, had it been Yasmin wasn't waving at me, this couldn't have happen, plus i-"

I hug him, cause Lord knows i don't know what to say to make him feel better, he hugged me back still sniffing.

"It isn't your fault Samir, it was Allahs Qadr, and you cannot do anything about it." I am rubbing his arm in a soothing manner.

"I know— i know it was Allahs Qadr but goodness.." tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I still have nightmares from that day." Whispered Samir.

Oh goodness, this handsome soul here is hurting.

I have no words so i kept rubbing his arm.

After almost ten minutes of silence i open my mouth to say something but he beat me to it; "I am getting over it now, Alhamdulillah."

"Alhamdulillah i am glad, and in shaa Allah we will meet in jannah." I said with a small smile, he pulled away from the hug and lock our hands; "In shaa Allah we will."

My phone lit up with notification, a message from my brother telling me to come back, that it's getting late.

"I will get going." I tell him, standing up.

He stood up as well: "Thank you very much for listening to me."

I smiled at him: "That's what i am here for." He smiled back leaning close to me and place a peck on my cheek, my eyes widened.

He wave at me and i quickly rush into my house with a goofy smile plastered on my face.

He kissed my cheek.

"He is your boyfriend isn't he?" Yunus asks smiling as well.

I frown a bit at his question, my face turning too poker and he playfully hit my shoulder; "Norah you can't hide it from me, now lets go to my room." Says my brother, draping his arms around me and we walk upstairs to his room.

"Why is your room always clean?" I ask, he chuckles, "Because i am mums favorite child?" It came out rather as a question.

I sarcastically nod my head and sit on his made up bed, "We ain't gon' sleep today." Yunus says turning on the AC.

He seems happy, not to brag but that's how he is all the time we're spending time together, he loves his big sis.

I mentally smirk.

Don't get me wrong, i love him more than life.

We didn't sleep, we talked and talked till we heard the call of subh prayer.

*****
Assalamu Alaikum gorg humans🌚

How are y'all doing? I hope you're constantly washing your hands? Okay Alhamdulillah May Allah protect us all from this virus.

I want to share this with y'all, is it just me or do y'all think it's the last hour that is approaching? This virus has literally affect the whole world, mosques are being closed, mosques?😭 that's scary yea? The world is literally crashing, economy falling, schools are being shut down, airports are closed and Saudi?! Makkah? The Ka'abah is empty, the entire mosque is😭

Ring a bell?

Allah is angry at us, now is the time to repent and go back to Him Jalla Jalal, ask for forgiveness He is the most forgiving and the most merciful.

Ya Rab nothing in this world is greater than your mercy, please have mercy on us and protect us from this virus, Amin,

May coronavirus end before Ramadan, amin😭

Allah loves us.

Keep praying lovers✊🏽💗

Malika💦

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

5K 163 28
A halal love desi story between two souls. "If Allah wants to unite two hearts, He will bring them together even if the hearts are separated by the d...
Love for Allah's sake Від Didiyya

Філософія та духовні розповіді

78.3K 7.8K 57
She's a simple person with little to distress her, loves to practice deen though she isn't perfect. What happen when she got hooked up in the web of...
Falling Harder✔ Від Maya🌸

Філософія та духовні розповіді

164K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...
Winged Dreams Від Sarah

Філософія та духовні розповіді

1.3M 117K 47
She knew that her work wouldn't let her rest, Was aware that every day would be a test. It was her passion though, to see the last smiles, Although...