Demonic // phan

By pIisetsky

Phil is an ordinary guy with an ordinary life. Nothing very special about him, he's just normal. But it all c... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Epilogue
Redemption
BONUS CHAPTER //

Twelve

17K 1.1K 1.4K
By pIisetsky

"I don't think that's how you properly eat a banana, Dan." Phil said amusedly, watching as the other boy continued to unsuccessfully deep throat the fruit. He kept choking, his face turning red with the effort.

"Yeah, well, I don't like conforming to the rules of society." Dan replied, trying a different angle.

  They hadn't yet brought up the events of the night before, which Phil  was entirely grateful for. He didn't want to be reminded of how desperate he was, how low he could possibly sink. And he was glad that Dan didn't seem to think any different of him, either. Phil even had the thought in the back of his mind that it had all been a very vivid dream, but he could vaguely see the small marks from his teeth on Dan's back, barely covered by his collar.

  He was snapped out of his thoughts by the sound of Dan retching violently beside him his face turning red.

  "You're gonna kill yourself, give me that." Phil demanded, snatching the banana from him and throwing it across the lot. Dan wiped his mouth, smiling at Phil widely.

  "Oh, please, don't act like you weren't enjoying the view." Dan said. Phil scowled at him, but he could feel his face heating up. He'd be lying if he said he hasn't been slightly intrigued by the sight, Dan's lips wrapped around the slick surface, his cheeks pink and hollowed out...

  Phil shook his head, his face burning even harder. He'd been thinking like that too much lately, and it was really exhausting. He needed more self control to get him through the day than he ever realized he possessed. He hated having to hold himself back so much, it was a physical effort that constantly had him anxious. But it was a necessary effort and he couldn't do anything about that.

  "Can I say something?" Dan asked suddenly, and Phil looked over at him expectantly.

  "Depends on what it is." Phil said, smiling at him. Dan laughed, stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets.

  "I just..... wanted to say that, I really appreciate you."

  Phil paused for a second, before laughing shortly. "Um, thanks I guess."

  "I mean," Dan said, obviously flustered, not looking at Phil directly. "You're a really cool person, and stuff, and I'm really glad that you've put up with me for so long. I know I might not be the best, but I think you're pretty amazing for sticking around. Most people don't." he paused, his face slightly red and his leg bouncing nervously. Phil stared at him, trying to process everything he'd just said, and smiled softly.

  "Thanks." he said. "You're pretty amazing, too." Dan glanced over at him, his hair hanging over his eyes, and Phil had to clench his hands to keep from reaching out and brushing it aside.

  "And I know that... what we have might not be exactly 'stable', but I also don't want you to think that you're not something important to me. Cause you are. Majorly important." Dan continued. Phil touched his shoulder gently and Dan looked at him, almost surprised.

  "It's fine, Dan." Phil said. "We're fine."

  This was the first time that Dan had clearly acknowledged the more intimate side of their relationship. Phil was both happy and anxious about that, because he was sure that it would break some sort of unspoken wall between them, that would most likely never be rebuilt.

                                         *************************************

  The end of the day was something that Phil relished. It wasn't his favorite past time, sitting in a stuffy classroom, borderline asleep.

  He was walking home, as usual, and was just at the end of the first block when the squeal of tires sounded behind him, and a red sports car skidded to a stop in front of him, not three inches away. The passenger door opened, and Dan jumped out, rushing over to Phil, who had no idea what the hell was going on.

  "I'm really sorry about this, Phil, I couldn't stop her." Dan said, running his fingers through his hair.

  Then, the drivers side opened, and Zoe, Dan's cousin, marched over to them. The deep set scowl on her pretty face, matched with her leather pants and black tank top did nothing to make her seem friendly. She completely ignored Dan, walking past him and grabbing Phil by his collar and slamming him against the wall of the brick building behind him.

  "So, you're the one who's been messing up Dan's life, then?" she hissed, glaring at Phil maliciously. "You don't look like anything special to me."

  "Stop it, Zoe." Dan protested, and Zoe whipped her head over to him.

  "Shut up, Dan, you know your place." Dan didn't reply, but he was staring at them harshly. Zoe turned back to Phil, smiling wickedly. "If you ask me, this one's a downgrade. Last one was much more appealing."

  Phil was about two hundred percent sure that she could rip him to shreds, but he saw the look of hurt pass over Dan's face, and he snapped.

  "And what the hell would you know about appealing?" he said. "You don't look like you get much attention yourself."

  Being a smart ass was a definitely a bad idea.

  Zoe grabbed his face roughly, her eyes growing darker with anger. "You have no idea what you're getting yourself into, boy. Don't you dare try and put me in my place, I swear, you won't live to see tomorrow."

  Phil didn't retaliate, cause he wasn't certain if she was exaggerating or not. He could feel her nails, digging into his skin sharply and making him wince.

  "I can't believe you'd do this again, Dan." Zoe said, almost disappointed. She let go of Phil, who fell back against the wall, and faced her cousin. "You know what happened last time."

  "He's not like that." Dan pleaded. "I swear, it isn't serious."

  "Like hell, it isn't." she snarled. "I've seen the way you talk about him, like he's the best thing that's ever happened to you. And I don't care if he is, Dan, you know damn well that this is dangerous, to everyone."

  "Of course I fucking know." Dan sneered. "You have no idea what this does to me."

  "I'm not saving you this time." she said, crossing her arms resiliently. "Dad's gonna do you in for this, and you remember how bad it was last time." Dan cringed at her words, as if reliving some horrible memory. Zoe shook her head, her hair falling around her shoulders, then turned and slid back into her car, slamming the door and peeling off.

  It was silent between the two of them for what seemed like hours. Phil was still leaning against the wall, fingering the small marks left by Zoe's nails and staring at Dan. Dan himself looked as if he was having some sort of mental battle, his fists clenched at his sides tightly and his whole body was tense. Phil didn't know exactly what to do now, he couldn't just leave. But there was way too much tension in the air, and Phil didn't know how to handle it.

  "I'm sorry." Dan muttered, his eyes fixed to the ground.

  "It's not your fault, Dan." Phil said. "I just want to know what the actual fuck just happened. I don't take it too kindly, being manhandled by near strangers."

  Dan sighed heavily, tugging both of his hands through his hair, making it stand up. He looked tired, and conflicted. "My family's not too crazy about me seeing other people." he said softly. Phil smirked.

  "You're eighteen, Dan, I don't think you really need to be letting your family get in the way of who you date."

  "It's not just that Phil, I..." Dan grimaced, giving Phil and apologetic smile. "I can't tell you."

  "You do this all the time, you know?" Phil said. "Always shutting me out when I try and understand you-"

  "You can't understand, Phil, you never will."

  "How would you know if you never let me try!" Phil exclaimed. "You know every single thing about me, and I don't know shit about you, or your family, or your life! And then I get jumped by your cousin, and you can't tell me why. Great, Dan, thanks for being so damn supportive."

  He gasped suddenly, when Dan grabbed his arms and pushed him back up against the wall, their faces inches apart, and Phil's heart was pounding loudly in his chest. He could tell Dan was agitated, most likely with him.

  "If I told you everything about me." he said. "You'd never look me in the eye again. And I don't want that. Not again."

  "I'm not scared of you." Phil whispered. "And I never will be, you must know that."

  Dan stared at him mildly, breaking out into a grin. "You really have no idea what you're-"

  "Well then give me a fucking idea." Phil said. "Tell me what I'm getting myself into, cause even if you don't, I'll do it anyway."

  Dan loosened his grip slightly, leaning his forehead against Phil's, and sighing deeply. His hands moved, brushing across Phil's neck and making him shiver.

  "Fine." he said. "But promise me you'll let me explain everything before you, call the police or something."

  Phil raised his eyebrows, but didn't question it. "I promise."

                                 *********************************************

  a/n: Yo babes how's life been treating you all?

  These chapters are much longer than I'm used to writing, so sorry for the long pauses in between updates. Just wanna be sure I like what's being written, so y'all don't hate me.

  Anyways, hope this was worth, and I'll see ya all next time, whenever that may be. Peace :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 145 14
Phil has a massive crush on Dan, and it keeps getting bigger with every passing moment of his life. Phil is always envious when Dan gets in a relatio...
56K 3.5K 14
the one where the owner of a fashion boutique falls for a struggling actor with a notorious side job. // completed 10|03|17 // hughest ranking; #1 in...
1.1M 53.9K 20
Dan is a firm believer that love doesn't exist. Not in adults, and definitely not in high school. He detests silly love stories and petty relationshi...
769 28 32
Basically a One - Shots book, but it does have a plot near the end kinda. A boy meets another boy who he loves. He built all his feelings inside and...