Blue Boy (gay) ✔️

By monkeybreath

A classic tale of push and pull. Conner, a tough homophobic marine and Jason, a talented openly gay artist, h... More

1. Goldie Locks meets a fairy
2. Boys can be very stupid, don't you think?
3. A debt payed.
4. Blue Boy
5. So you've been sleeping in my bed for months?
6. Ugliest pants. Ever!
7. Nick
8. Quid pro quo.
9. Unexpected Talents.
10. Exposed.
11. Drake likes to play around.
12. The C.J Rules.
13. Once a boorish peasant, Always a boorish peasant.
14. Jekyll and Hyde
15. A good start is half the work.
16. "For the last time, Conner Murtaugh. I'm not flirting."
17. Where lies the border?
18. Bodypillow
19. 'Is he looking for the Twink look?'
20. The Housewarming....Fiasco
21. How Conner got hurt.
22. Experiment.
23. An expensive thank you.
24. Conner's Angel.
25. Blue Echo.
26. Experiment failed. Again!
27. "That just proves how little you know about women"
28. "Where do I sleep?"
29. "So what is this? An Intervention?"
30. "For your information; you're my first straight guy."
31. "Are you ready for the storm?"
32. "This isn't your hotelroom."
33. Blue Revelation
34. Ridiculous ideas.
35. "I know the source of your pain."
37. "Oh, shit. Haters!"
38. "Let go of your fear, Conner and follow your heart."
39. Pink Champagne.

36. "Sure, Maud. We'll treat him like a princess."

717 51 0
By monkeybreath

Where are my clothes?" asked Jason, frowning at the jeans and shirt Conner put out at him.

"They're not dry yet," he replied with a tight face.

With pinched eyes, Jason snatched them from his hands and closed the door. As soon as he came down, he felt Conner's gaze on himself. An undeniably hungry look.

"Why do you look like a minor?" Patrick grumbled as soon as he walked into the kitchen.

Defiantly, Jason looked at Conner as they both took a seat at the kitchen table. "Conner gave me these clothes."

Patrick's eyes got a little bigger before turned to his youngest son and looked at him asking.

"Oh, you look cute," Maud exclaimed stepping into the kitchen. "I knew those clothes would fit you."

Conner breathed a sigh of relief when his father's all-seeing gaze turned away from him. Jason looked very attractive and he felt his body react, but what could he do now that there was no excuse to hide behind?

"Thank you for your hospitality," Jason said after breakfast. "As soon as my clothes are dry, I'm leaving."

Three faces looked at him in disappointment.

"There's no reason to rush," Patrick said. "I was going to go to the sports bar with Conner to see the game. I'd love it if you came along."

Conner bit a curse. In those clothes, Jason would never agree.

"Thank you, Patrick. I think that could be fun."

With a jerk, he looked up in Jason's defiant eyes. 'What?' he thought surprised, as his body roared triumphantly. He had been given a few extra hours to be with Jason. 'Maybe at that time he could come up with a ruse to put him back in his arms. But what did that challenging look mean?'

"Are you going for the evening or afternoon game?" Maud asked.

"The evening game. Greinke v Arietta."

"So then you're free this afternoon?" Maud asked Jason.

Conner saw a slight frown appear, but soon there was a smile around his mouth.

"What did you have in mind?"

Maud enthusiastically sprung up from her chair. "My women's club always comes together on Sunday afternoon. I'd love it if you would come and tell something about your work."

"You mean you'd love to show him off," Conner said.

"Thank you for that big mouth of yours. I was looking for another volunteer to help. Looks like I found him."

Jason snapped a grin at seeing the unfortunate expression on Conner's face.

"But, Ma. Kershaw has to go up against Lester this afternoon," he whined.

"I can help, Maud," Jason offered gallantly.

"No, dear boy. You're still hurt. Conner will hear the results when he gets home."

"Don't you need to let your 'roommate' know where you're staying?" Conner snapped at him.

"That's already been arranged," Jason responded briefly. Annabel hadn't given birth yet, but as agreed, William had booked a hotel room for him. A friend would bring his stuff there. It was arranged with the faculty that Jason would take the lessons for three days after the birth. William could then choose between working or surrendering the position to a substitute.

Jason knew William was struggling with the choice. "They grow up so fast. I've barely seen the first two baby days. If I'm offered that opportunity who am I to refuse?" Jason had resolutely rejected the replacement position. "I have my own way to go," he had said. Looking at Conner, he wondered who he was kidding. The fleeting hunger on Conner's face was enough to erase any thought of leaving. "What about yourself? How long do you plan to stay?" he asked interested.

Patrick observed Conner with exaggerated interest.

"I don't have a set schedule," Conner grumbled at the sudden attention.

"What does that mean? Will you stay until your heartbreak is over?" his father scoffed.

"Hold your head up, boy. Maybe you'll meet a nice girl today," Maud cried unconcerned.

"Or a nice guy for me," Jason shouted cheerfully.

Conner looked at him angrily and full of blame.

"Why that frown?" Jason shrugged. "Isn't this why you helped me?" he thoughtlessly added. Startled, he put his hand in front of the mouth and looked apologetically at Conner turning bright red.

His parents exchanged a look, but kept quiet. Stunned, Conner looked around the table. "Why aren't you saying anything?" he demanded.

Maud scraped her throat. "Your father and I have decided not to interfere with your relationship," she said, sliding her hand into her husband's.

This answer struck like a bomb. "Relationship? What are you talking about?" Conner angrily shouted. "Just a minute ago you talked about finding me a girl!"

"Take it easy, Conner," his father said calmly.

Conner got worked up and turned to face him. "Did you discuss this behind my back?"

"Yes," his father nodded.

"And to what conclusion have you come?" he hissed.

Patrick looked straight at him. "That we'll be there for you when you need us."

He froze. "What?"

Jason shoved his chair backwards.

"Where are you going?" Conner snapped.

"This is obviously private. Something between you and your family," he said standing up.

"Isn't that a little late since you couldn't keep your big trap shut?"

Jason's eyes grew big. "This is not the place to challenge me, Conner," he warned.

Conner laughed hard. His pent-up desire turned into adrenaline. It made him reckless. "So what if I did?" he shouted loudly. "You wouldn't do a fucking thing about it, because you don't want to implicate yourself," he sneered.

"You're such an butthead," Jason said head-shaking. "You are afraid of what lies behind you and afraid of what the future brings. Do you think it's strange that your parents are worried about you?"

"I'm not afraid!"

"Oh, no? Did you tell anyone about your trauma? Your physical rehabilitation?"

"Jason?", Conner growled menacingly.

Willing to pay any price, he persevered. "You pushed your family and friends away and sought support from the most inappropriate person you could find, which is me." Jason turned to Patrick and Maud. "I helped him with his nightmares." His face was tight. "Don't ask me for details, because I won't give any."

With clenched fists, Conner slumped on his chair.

"So my son is a butthead, hm?" Patrick remarked.

Jason stared at Conner looking at him with burning eyes. "Has been since the moment I found him sleeping in my bed," he unwittingly confessed tenderly.

Two mouths fell open.

"That was our first meeting," Conner quickly clarified. "You can stop talking now," he told Jason angrily.

"Enough," Maud said standing up.

Jason swallowed his response.

"When you're ready, we're going," Maud told Conner and Jason.

"Already?", Conner protested.

She gave him a stern look. "It's my turn to take care of lunch."

"Can't we just come a little later?" he whined to his mother who raised her eyebrows.

"Usually your father helps, but since you're here now, you can assist me. Jason could come later?" Maud said looking to the right.

Jason shrugged. "I'm fine with going with us now. I think it's nice to help with your activities," he said enthusiastically. "Do we still have to get groceries?"

"Why? Are you planning on buying new clothes?" Conner asked scornfully.

"Why would I want to buy new clothes?" he asked surprisedly. "You heard your mother. She thinks I look cute," he added, grinning with satisfaction.

"Indeed," she laughed, gently squeezing his cheek.

"I'd be careful if I were you," Patrick sniffed. "If all those ladies are as hands-on as I suspect, you'll come home lithered with bruises." He looked at Conner. "I trust you'll bring him back unscathed."

Conner stared at his father. "Seriously?"

"You have no idea how dangerous a mean-pinched middle-aged women can be," Patrick said with a painful expression.

These words echoed his ears as he and Jason cleared the tables at the center. "I don't like to admit it, but my father was right. I've never been so inappropriately groped in my life."

Jason chuckled. "With you around, they didn't have an eye for me anymore." He picked him up from head to toe. "Honestly, I can't disagree with them," he said chewing on his lower lip.

"Oh? And where would you like to pinch me?" Conner asked, laughing at him.

Jason's eyes slipped to Conner's mouth where they remained longing. All afternoon, he'd felt Conner's gaze on him. It had taken his full concentration to have his chat and answer all the questions.

"Jason," Conner said, shaking his head.

The apologetic response came in harder than a resolute rejection.

His hands clawed into the pile of placemats he held. Abruptly, he turned around and disappeared into the small pantry. With rough movements, he put the pile on a shelf.

"Sorry."

"Do you even know what you're saying sorry for?" he asked hurt. Hastily, he wormed himself past Conner to continue filling the dishwasher in the kitchen. His hands were shaking.

"I think I'm willing to tell my parents about the accident and my rehabilitation," Conner said right behind him. It was a complete change of subject, but he didn't care. He knew Jason would understand.

"I'm happy about that," Jason said without turning around.

"That was great," Maud shouted entering the kitchen. "You've enthused a lot of ladies, Jason. I wouldn't be surprised if this got a follow-up." She gave him a big hug, unaware of the tense atmosphere between the men. "Would you be willing to give a workshop?"

"Erm," Jason hesitated. "I'm always willing, but everything depends on the schedule," he said evading Conner's piercing gaze.

"I'll come back to that," Maud nodded. "Are you almost done?"

Before Jason could answer, Conner said: "Almost. We'll be here soon."

"Okay, I'll see you by the car."

Conner watched silently as his mother left the kitchen. He shoved Jason aside, grabbed a block of dishwasher soap, threw it in the dishwasher and closed the door. "Why do I feel like you're not staying in Chicago much longer?" He turned to Jason. "How long have you actually been here?"

Jason's fingers clamped around the kitchen edge that poked in his back. "Two months," he admitted.

"Two months," Conner repeated stunned. "But not for much longer?"

"No." Jason averted his gaze.

"Why is this pattern repeating itself time and time again? You're always the one who's leaving while I'm accused of running away. Don't you mean yourself?" Conner spat angrily.

"Leaving and running away are two different things, Conner. All my travels are planned."

"Explain what you mean by that," Conner demanded.

"No," Jason stubbornly refused. "I owe you no accountability at all. My family is in direct contact and I speak to them regularly. I do my best not to fall back into old habits."

"You're not in contact with me," it sounded reproachful.

Consciously, Jason looked for eye contact. "You're not family." Without waiting for a reaction, he stormed out of the kitchen. Staying was too dangerous. He regretted his promise to see the game with Patrick. On the other hand, he didn't want to offend the man who clearly did his best to treat him correctly.

Maud glanced in the rearview mirror to her son who was sulking in the back seat. Jason's expression alongside her wasn't much better. "What are you fighting about now?"

Conner hesitated. He didn't want to hurt his mother by telling her Jason was going to leave very soon.

"Conner would like me to inform my family about my whereabouts," Jason said out of nowhere.

"Is that such a difficult thing for you?" Maud asked.

"I don't want them to worry," he replied shrugging.

After a few seconds of silence, Maud asked:

"So how long are you going remain here?"

Guilty, he looked at her. "Up to, but not over, five days."

For them both clearly audible, Conner inhaled sharply.

"Where are you going?" she asked interestedly with a close eye on Conner who was visibly pointing his ears.

Jason carefully weighed his words. "It will be a tour without a fixed destination. The freedom of all obligations will do me good."

"That's a friendly way of saying it's none of our business," Conner snapped sarcastically.

"That's his prerogative," Maud rightly pointed out. "Jason is an adult and untethered. He can go and stand wherever he wants." She knocked him on his knee encouragingly. "Your family will be happy with your updates. Besides that it's up to you what you are and aren't willing to share." Her gaze focused frowning on her son. It's not clear to me why you're so opinionated about this, since you're as tight lipped as they come."

That comment brought a little smile to Jason's face.

"Will I still see you?" Maud asked after Jason dressed up in his own clothes and was about to leave with Patrick and Conner for the sports bar.

"I promise I'll come and say goodbye to you," he said, hugging her tightly.

"You're a sweet boy." She looked at her two men sternly. "Make sure nothing happens to him."

"Sure, Maud. We'll treat him like a princess."

Shocked, Maud looked at a broad smiling Jason. "I'll hold you to that, Patrick," he said grinning relaxed. He managed to better place the man's humor once he realized that Conner had inherited his father's dry reactions.

Despite his own reservations about Jason's orientation and lifestyle, the man would defend him in a bar opposite his friends, Jason knew with certainty.

That integrity was one of the things that made him love Conner so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.2K 9
Damian doesn't want anything to do with his step-brother, but when they're forced to work together, they're getting along- a little too well. *DUO P...
825K 37.1K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
4.8M 140K 186
Player Brandon and shy Emery have been best friends since day one. Naturally, they room together in college. And med school. And at their summer cott...
197K 14.4K 17
Two childhood best friends. One accidental kiss. A summer that changes everything. *** Felipe Rivera has a problem. Several problems, really; as if...