Conall Wolf

By TheWritingFeather_

Conall Wolf isn't a normal kid. He goes to Beauxbattons and lives his life, but he needs to deal with him bei... More

First year
1) Triwizard Tournament
2) The flight
3) The truth
4) Hogwarts!
5) The goblet of fire
6) Katsumi Aizawa
7) Morning walk
8) School life begins
9) Signing up
10) Champions
11) Wolfsbane potion
12) I don't want this anymore
13) Hogsmeade
14) Love is in the air
15) Champions life
16) The other champions
17) The transformation
18) The preparation
19) First task
20) First task 2
21) The after match
22) A special song
23) The tubes
24) Brigitte de Laval
25) First date
26) Exploring the woods
27) The deal
28) I think I kinda you know...
30) Preperation continues
31) Do you wanna go to the ball with me?
32) Yule Ball
33) Shrieking Shack
34) First real date
35) Day at Hogwarts
36) Dean Crimson
37) Valentines day
38) More practising
39) Second Task
40) Full moon
41) We are in big trouble
42) Boggart
43) Friends
44) Last wolfsbane potion
45) Madame Pryor
46) Third task
47) Third task 2
48) And the winner is...
49) Last day
50) Leaving Hogwarts
Epilogue

29) The clues

30 3 0
By TheWritingFeather_

"Oh yeah, I almost forget about those." Conall says. He was right about that, he really didn't thought about everything that happened before the kiss. He quickly takes out the five pieces of paper out of his pocket and he lays them down on the table.

"Look, the thing that she heard was that centaurs have an extremely good hearing, the best of any creature alive to be exact." Conall says and he writes that down under the word 'centaur'.

"And that means?" Faolán asks.

"That connects it with these two.-" Conall says, and he shoves the piece of paper with nothing on it, and the piece of paper with 'scream' on it under the one of the centaur. "-Scream, and silence."

Conall writes down 'silence' on the empty piece of paper.

"What do you mean, silence?" Thierry asks confused.

"Look it is an empty piece of paper, nothing. Nothing is the same as silence. Don't you understand that?" Conall says.

"Yes that is logical of Conall. It doesn't make any sense to let a centaur hear something what anyone else can hear as well. If it is true that centaurs can hear so incredible good, then it should be something that we can't hear, such an extremely soft sound, like silence." Katsumi says.

"Thanks Kat, good thinking." Conall says and he smiles at him.

"Okay and the others then?" Thierry asks.

"Well the blatching, in other words quidditch, is probably the location. The quidditch pitch." Conall says. He places that piece of paper above the others.

"Hmm that does make sense. However, this symbol them?" Roselyn says, pointing at the last one.

"I am still working on that. But we already find out the four of them, and how they are connecting." Conall says positive.

"yeah that is right. Well lets eat on this good day. On your relationship and on our step further in the tournament." Faolán says and he raises his glass. Conall gets red of this attention and Katsumi get red as well. Roselyn and Thierry raises their glass as well and then they start to eat.

That whole evening Conall hang out with Katsumi. After diner they went outside with each other and they are now walking over the grounds of Hogwarts.

"You know, sometimes I am still missing the rose garden at Beauxbatons." Katsumi says while they are looking over the lake.

"Yeah I miss it to, it was one of my favourite places to go to." Conall says. He now realises that that was mostly because that was the place he hang out with Katsumi. He kept going there, because he always had a feeling as if he still was connected with him.

"How is everything actually going with the transformations? Are you used of this place already?" Katsumi asks interested.

"Oh, it is going perfectly! We get the wolfsbane potion from Hogwarts, so that is really nice because then we do not have most of the side effects." Conall says.

"That is nice to hear. I already thought that I heard something last night." Katsumi says. Conall gets a smile on his face when he realises that he got the hint.

"Yeah we were running at the side of the forest and then I saw you sitting. I thought that I would let you know that I saw you." Conall says. Katsumi lightens up as well.

"I knew it! Yeah I sat outside during every full moon... just to support you through the nights. And now you are here at Hogwarts I stayed awake even longer." Katsumi says while he turns red.

"Seriously? You were there for me during every full moon?" Conall says, and he feels his heart melting when Katsumi says those words.

"Yeah... little bit ridiculous isn't it?" Katsumi says.

"No no! It is sweet, it is really sweet." Conall says. Then he hears a small blip which comes from Katsumi his watch.

"Oh I am sorry Con... I have to go back. See you tomorrow?" Katsumi asks.

"Definitely! Sleep well Kat." Conall says. They give each other a hug, and Conall holds the hug a bit longer because he doesn't want to let go. Then they let go and Katsumi walks back into the castle. Conall gets to the carriage.

When he enters he sits down at one of the desks and he starts to figure out some things about the task. He takes out some extra parchment to write down some things but then he hears some giggling behind him. He turns around, and a couple of heads immediately turn back to what they were doing.

"Have you heard that he was seen today, hand in hand walking with a guy." One of the girls whispers. However, Conall can hear them perfectly and he hears every word.

"I heard he kissed Brigitte today, little bit weird that a few hours later he was seen with a guy." Another girl says.

"Do you think that he is gay? Or that it was some sort of act, so people won't think that he likes Brigitte. We all know that he doesn't like her. No wonder that he wants to avoid everything around it." The third girl says. Conall starts to feel a bit uncomfortable when he hears this conversation. There are already so many lies only about this day, he wonders what is said more about him.

"Well, we will find out soon enough. Brigitte is doing everything to fix that he goes with her to the Yule Ball. When we see who his date it, then we know for sure what is going on." The first girl says again.

One of the girls stretches herself on the couch and lays down. "How sad... I always liked Conall. It would be sad if he is gay. He is really sweet, and then no one makes a chance anymore."

"Oh come on, no one was a chance for him in any way. He is always so secretly, and it was rare if you came close to him. Despite everything that Brigitte fixes, we all know that he doesn't love her back." Someone says.

"Yeah you are right... it is still a shame. He is so adorable." The one says that is laying on the couch. Then the four of them stand up and they walk to their cabin, doing as if nothing happened. Conall is now the only one left in the carriage, all the others are now peacefully sleeping.

Conall keeps thinking about what the girls said. Is it true that no one really believes in what Brigitte is doing, and that they believe Conalls side earlier? He knows one thing for sure, and that is that he needs to avoid Brigitte for a long time. Conall is going with Katsumi to the Yule Ball, and no one else.

Now Conall looks back at the clues. He writes down what everything means, and then he takes the last clue which they didn't discover yet. He tries to find out what it means and he inspects every corner. Eventually he finds a small two in the corner of the back of the piece of paper. His eyes widen when he sees that and he quickly checks the other clues as well of numbers. Maybe it corespondents to the order he picked it, or the order of importance.

However, he can't find any number on the other clues and he lays everything back down, still staring at the little two. What can it mean? It is not the order with the other clues, so it is probably something that only counts for that one. If there is a two, then there must be a one.

If there is a two... if there are two... what if this is the second paper? Then there must be a first as well. He quickly takes out his wands.

"Geminio." Conall whispers. He points at the piece of paper and then it duplicates into two identical pieces of paper. When he turns it around he sees another two, and for some magical reason it is not a one. He thought that this was really it and he throws the piece of paper disappointed on the table.

He stares at the roof, clueless of what to do know. He has absolutely no idea of what this symbol can mean. He rubs in his eyes because he starts to grow tired. He lowers his head again, starting with taking all his stuff and then going to bed. However, when he looks back on the table he sees that the two duplicated pieces of paper connect perfectly with each other. He feels like this means something, and it starts to get a shape that he remembers. He can't really find out what it is, so he starts to duplicate more and more.

In a while he was surrounded with at least 10 identical pieces of paper with all that one symbol. The line fits perfectly with the oval. He goes with his chair a bit away from the desk, so he has more overview. Now he realises what they are, they represent chains. that one symbol are two chains connected!

He writes it down quickly and then he starts to combine it with the other clues he has.

After brainstorming for at least a few good hours he looks happy at his end result. At the moment he thinks that the second task takes place in the Quidditch Pitch. You got chained up, and in silence you have to get free of them. They have to do something with screaming. The only thing where he can think about that can scream is a mandrake. He probably needs to do something with a mandrake, and the centaur is watching out to the champions to listen if no one is making a sounds.

He leans back satisfied in his chair, looking at what he came up with. He is proud that he discovered this all by himself and then out of exhaustion he falls asleep with his head on the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164 1 1
"๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐๐จ๐จ๐ซ." priya is a beauxbaton student attending their sixth year when suddenly she's travelling...
9.3K 233 5
It's 5th year and Remus Lupin is beginning to fall in love with his best friend. His best friend, Sirius Black during an era when sexuality was prese...
785K 20.6K 35
Cedric Diggory has just started his sixth year at Hogwarts with his best friend by his side. He's excited for another year of Quidditch and finally l...
426K 14.8K 35
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...