Fallin' In You (English Ver...

Von annazure

"Even if you ask me to let go of everything I have now, I will do it. Without hesitation. Because my life is... Mehr

1. It's over? Or maybe it just started?
2. Dinner
3. Midnight Phone
4. Feeling
5. Osaka
6. Rumor
7. Open
8. JH : "Can I..."
9. Sea ​​and Winter
10. Confused
11. Curiosity
12. Trust
13. Minhyuk's Story
14. JH : "Sleep with me?"
15. That morning
16. Angry
17. Can u move on?
18. Alone
19. Accidental (I)
20. Accidental (II)
21. A Plan
22. Terror?
23. Sudden Date
24. Christmas Eve
25. Americano
26. It's Not Right
27. Riesling and Dolcetto
28. In The Strange Place
29. A Bond Between "Us"
30. 2 0 1 3
31. Choose To Get Involved
32. Put Myself First
33. Suddenly Become a Detective
34. The Start
35. Jonghyun's Action
36. Berries
37. Jungshin Promises
38. Secret Meeting
39. The Offer
40. A Bouquet of Freesia
41. Sunset, kisses and Jungshin
42. Sabotase
43. Guilty Feeling
44. A Deal
46. Endless Night
47. Is This The End?
48. Seventy Two Hours
49. Jungshin Hug
50. J vs J
51. The Progress
52. Getting Broken
53. Honesty
54. Love Statement
55. Relent
56. Kiss
57. "Lee Seungyeon?"
58. The Best Broken Heart
59. Cuddles
60. Barbeque
61. Goodbye
62. Like a Honeymoon
63. Maldives
Epilogue

45. The Last Thing

46 3 0
Von annazure

The sun had set when Seungyeon parked her car in front of a second-story house, in a large yard that was parked as well as a car that she was very familiar with;  Jonghyun's car.

Her body shivered a little when she got out of the car even though Seungyeon was wearing very thick padding. End of January the temperature is always minus, maybe the next few days it will snow.

Seungyeon rushed into the house, Jonghyun had told the door code before she arrived.

Inside, there aren't any signs of Jonghyun, if only Seungyeon didn't see black padding draped over the arm of the sofa.

"Oppa!?" She exclaimed.

"In the kitchen!" Jonghyun shouted back.

After removing the padding because it turned out that the room temperature was quite warm because of the heater, Seungyeon approached Jonghyun who was busy with a spatula in his hand.

Without doubt, Seungyeon hugged Jonghyun from behind.

"Why you so warm?"

Jonghyun felt Seungyeon leaning her face in his back, the girl's hand hugging his waist tightly.

"Because you are from the outside so it feels cooler."

"Hm. What are you cooking?"

Jonghyun turned around, staring at Seungyeon's beautiful face which always made him fall in love every day.

"Corn soup, grilled chicken, cheese tteokbokki." The answer is proud.

"Is it still long?"

"The soup will be over soon, baby. Why?"

"I'm hungry." Said Seungyeon innocently.

Jonghyun laughed amused. "Don't tell me your purpose here is just to eat?"

"Indeed."

Instantly Jonghyun grabbed Seungyeon's waist, pulled it against his broad body and kissed her lips repeatedly, until Seungyeon felt amused and laughed.

"Stop, stop, geez..." Seungyeon tried to push Jonghyun's shoulder, still laughing.

"I just want to eat you." Said Jonghyun exasperatedly.

"I'm too pretty to be your dinner, Oppa."

"You are right." Jonghyun smiled at Seungyeon and her self-confidence. "Now Miss, who is hungry, can you help me arrange everything on the dining table?"

"All right, but my help isn't free."

"I know, I'll repay you with a delicious meal."

Seungyeon chuckled at that. Indeed, Jonghyun's cooking is the best, even though it is simple. And the man never minded cooking for her.

Dinner always feels good for them. Maybe because lately they are difficult to meet, even a little of the available time seems to be more meaningful.

Now that they are sitting on the couch that leads to the back garden after dinner, Seungyeon is grateful Jonghyun brought her to this house, one of the man's houses which he said is only for investment, so it is rarely lived. In contrast to the apartment, here it feels very comfortable, the elite environment makes a peaceful atmosphere, like being far from the frenetic outside world which is sometimes oppressive.

Jonghyun grabbed Seungyeon's hand, stroking it to feel warmer. Beside him, Seungyeon dropped her head on his shoulder.

"How is Jungshin oppa? Is he better?"

Jonghyun kissed Seungyeon's hand he still held, then smiled, "He's getting better, it's too noisy for someone who just had an accident."

Seungyeon chuckled. "Thank God. Then how's it going? What did the police say?"

Hearing that question, Jonghyun's body stiffened, obviously Seungyeon could feel it but she patiently waited for an answer.

"The process is still ongoing, still under investigation."

"Have you been well?" Seungyeon raised her face, turned sideways staring at Jonghyun deeply.

The man returned Seungyeon's gaze, "I'm fine. We will be fine, don't worry."

Suddenly, Seungyeon kissed Jonghyun's lips. To his surprise, he did not expect to get that kiss.

"Oppa can say anything to me, you know I'm a good listener."

"I know." Jonghyun kissed her lips back briefly.

"And I'm a good secret keeper."

"I know." Again, Jonghyun kissed her lips.

Not satisfied with Jonghyun's answer, Seungyeon let go of his hand, sulking.  Make Jonghyun chuckle.

"I know, baby. I know you are the best. But really, I'm fine. Don't worry, we'll always be fine."

Seungyeon didn't answer, just stared silently at Jonghyun's irises until the man brought his face closer. This time it wasn't just a short kiss, but a deep kiss.

Jonghyun traced Seungyeon's lips, feeling the softness and sweetness of those lips.  Asking Seungyeon to give a little gap by biting her lower lip, and the girl obeys happily. Letting Jonghyun play around there, gave the men more power to explore.

Briefly, Jonghyun let go of her lips, but kept their foreheads together so Seungyeon could still feel his breathing. And they looked at each other. The two pairs of brown irises meet.

"I could go traveling and see the wonders of the world, but I prefer to look into your eyes and see the universe in it." Jonghyun whispered.

And there, Seungyeon can see it clearly.

Although he tried hard to hide it, but Jonghyun's eyes showed everything. About the sadness and frustration that man felt.  And still in the same place, Seungyeon can also feel such great love.

When Jonghyun put their lips together again, Seungyeon replied equally, she tried to eliminate all the bad things that were currently inside Jonghyun's head.

Until Jonghyun grabbed her waist, and with his body slowly pushed Seungyeon to lie beneath him, still with his lips fused even deeper.

There is no rejection.

They truly give and take.

Before Jonghyun had never been this aggressive. In each of their previous kisses, Jonghyun can always control his hands to remain silent. But now, the man's hands are everywhere. Stroking then pulling the back of Seungyeon to get closer.

When he felt Seungyeon was out of breath, Jonghyun turned his lips to the girl's neck.  Gently kiss it, exhale and give a small bite that makes Seungyeon gripping his sleeve even tighter.

For the sake of Neptune.

Seungyeon never knew her body would react like this only with a kiss that Jonghyun gave her on the neck. She closed her eyes, biting her lip so as not to sigh. Her neck was bristling. A voice in her head asked to stop, but Seungyeon didn't want to stop.

If Jonghyun vents his frustration and sadness in this way, so be it.

If this is the last thing Seungyeon can do for Jonghyun over all the problems caused by her, then Seungyeon will do it.

***

Park Jisoo roughly opened the door to Daehyun's office. The look in her eyes clearly illustrates the anger when she saw the man she was looking for was sitting in his big chair with a cigarette tucked between his lips.

"Choi Daehyun!" Snapped rude.

Daehyun just glanced at Jisoo then looked away, seemingly unconcerned by whatever the woman would say in front of him.

"Are you plan to make Jonghyun crash!?"

Daehyun snorted harshly, smoked his cigarette deliciously, still did not care about Jisoo.

"Answer me!" Jisoo shouted again, this time while pounding the table loudly.

"Be quiet, bitch!" Shouting Daehyun as hard.

"Oh, so it's true you did it. Why did you do that stupid!? I said destroy Gong Seungyeon! Not kill Jonghyun! You jerk!"

One slap landed on Jisoo's left cheek, leaving a clear red mark, and the corner of her lip being torn.

"Don't ever call me stupid!" Hissed Daehyun. "You want them to be destroyed, right? I will grant your wishes, I will destroy them. Make the man disappear forever."

Jisoo held onto the slap, trying to ignore the pain.

"Then what do I get if Jonghyun dies, huh? My plan won't work if he isn't there! I won't get anything if you make him die!"

"Let him die! Let everyone die! They know my secret. They know about the drugs! I must make them die!"

Jisoo looked at Daehyun deeply.

This was not the first time the man had done anything rude to her, not the first slap she had received, nor the first verbal abuse she had heard. Jisoo was used to living with that abusive man.

But, this was the first time Jisoo saw the look in those eyes. As if frustrated and hopeless.

"You can use your money to silence their mouths." Jisoo said in a lower voice.

"And you think they don't have money? They also have a lot of money, Park Jisoo."

Jisoo was stunned. It seems, it's been a long time since Daehyun says her name.

"The only way is for them to die. That's the way to keep me going."

Jisoo shook her head loudly, "If Jonghyun dies then it's all in vain."

Now, Daehyun is staring at Jisoo deeply.  Then he grabbed Jisoo's shoulder, holding it tight so she was silent.

"Am I not enough for you?" Daehyun asked in a low voice. Forcing Jisoo to look into his eyes. "Did I really never have enough for you?"

"I need Jonghyun to reach a high place in the industry!" Jisoo shouted.

"I can also give you everything! You can let them be destroyed or die, then we live in peace and happiness! Don't care about popularity, I'm more than capable of giving a good life to you."

Jisoo tried to push Daehyun's hand away, away from him, but the man's grip was stronger. Jisoo refused to hear anything he said.

"You don't want Jonghyun to die but don't care if I go to jail. Is that what you mean?"

The question made Jisoo silent for quite a long time, before finally she closed her eyes then looked at Daehyun right in the iris of his eyes.

"Yes. That's better for me."

Daehyun's two hands which were still holding Jisoo's shoulders were released immediately. The man took three steps back, staring at Jisoo as if he could not believe what he had just heard.

"Fine. But as long as you know, I will still make them die no matter what. Not for you, but for myself. Don't come to me anymore. We're really done, Park Jisoo."

After saying that, Daehyun left his own room. Ignore Jisoo who was still there.

***

Ps.  Happy Gonglee Day ~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.9K 2.4K 33
[ Jeongin x Seungmin ] "The bravest thing I ever did was continue to live my life to the fullest even when I knew I was going to die." Society says...
66K 2.9K 19
Lee Minho, the heir from Lee's Group, one of the well-known companies in the country, making him one of the most well-known hot bachelors among the n...
5.2K 141 26
Taehyung hates Jungkook. He's gay and ruins his life. But then he accidentally got drunk on a party and apparently had the best night of his life. Wh...
13.9K 518 8
ONGOING! [but slow updates] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Mpreg | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Famil...