Fallin' In You (English Ver...

By annazure

"Even if you ask me to let go of everything I have now, I will do it. Without hesitation. Because my life is... More

1. It's over? Or maybe it just started?
2. Dinner
3. Midnight Phone
4. Feeling
5. Osaka
6. Rumor
7. Open
8. JH : "Can I..."
9. Sea ​​and Winter
10. Confused
11. Curiosity
12. Trust
13. Minhyuk's Story
14. JH : "Sleep with me?"
15. That morning
16. Angry
17. Can u move on?
18. Alone
19. Accidental (I)
20. Accidental (II)
21. A Plan
22. Terror?
23. Sudden Date
24. Christmas Eve
25. Americano
26. It's Not Right
27. Riesling and Dolcetto
28. In The Strange Place
29. A Bond Between "Us"
30. 2 0 1 3
31. Choose To Get Involved
32. Put Myself First
33. Suddenly Become a Detective
34. The Start
35. Jonghyun's Action
36. Berries
37. Jungshin Promises
38. Secret Meeting
39. The Offer
40. A Bouquet of Freesia
42. Sabotase
43. Guilty Feeling
44. A Deal
45. The Last Thing
46. Endless Night
47. Is This The End?
48. Seventy Two Hours
49. Jungshin Hug
50. J vs J
51. The Progress
52. Getting Broken
53. Honesty
54. Love Statement
55. Relent
56. Kiss
57. "Lee Seungyeon?"
58. The Best Broken Heart
59. Cuddles
60. Barbeque
61. Goodbye
62. Like a Honeymoon
63. Maldives
Epilogue

41. Sunset, kisses and Jungshin

44 3 0
By annazure

Jonghyun parked his car in a quiet parking area not far from the Han River, deliberately facing west because soon the sun will set. Ya, the man must see the sunset at least once every year because the scenery is very beautiful and this time he will see it with Seungyeon who sits quietly next to him, staring at her freesia bouquet. They did choose to stay in the car because the weather outside was very cold, but the view was still clear.

"Would you rather look at the flowers than me?"

"Hm." Seungyeon nodded excitedly, making Jonghyun bend his face.

"They don't look better than me."

"They're beautiful. Do you feel pretty too?"

"No."

"That means these flowers are better."

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon with a look of disbelief. He sulked.

"Oh, come on~"

Seungyeon giggled, "Fine, fine, alright... I'm staring at you now." Seungyeon stared Jonghyun straight, without blinking, making the man's face flushed and faint.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked nervously.

"You said earlier that wanted me to look at you." Seungyeon keeps teasing.

"Aish~" Jonghyun grabbed Seungyeon into his arms, sinking the girl's face in his chest. Seungyeon laughed while he was uncomfortable. "Only you make me jealous of a bouquet of flowers."

Anyway, this is actually the first time Jonghyun brought a girl to accompany him to see the sunset on the Han River, his favorite place. That's because the girls who have been around him are liars.

Jonghyun's point is, the girls always approach him and pretend to like what he likes. They will knowingly talk about how to play the guitar even though what they know is actually nothing more than a guitar is a stringed instrument. Or, they will come as if they like Maroon 5 when in reality they don't even know that Adam Levine is the vocalist of Maroon 5, not one of Marvel's super heroes. And Jonghyun is fed up with girls like that.

Why does Jonghyun know and conclude like that? Because all eight ex-girlfriends are like that.

In essence, according to Jonghyun, men don't always look for a girl with the same tastes. Although it is possible for some men it is important enough to facilitate their approach process. But, again, not everyone thinks so. Honest is always better, right? And, come on, just admit that sometimes, differences are beautiful.

And as long as he knew Seungyeon from the beginning until now, that girl is always who she is. Because of that, Jonghyun had a lot of hopes for her.

Seungyeon raised her head, looked at Jonghyun again who was still wrapped his arms around her body, making herself warm. "Looks like we have to count down now, the sun's sinking soon."

Jonghyun turned his gaze to the front, seeing the sun across the Han river which was just a little longer. The light bounces in the calm river water and the sky turns orange to add beauty.

"Beautiful, right?"

"Very beautiful."

"Let's count..."

"Ten, nine, eight..."

"... seven, six, five..."

"... four, three, two, o-"

Their lips met.

Jonghyun pulled Seungyeon towards him on the count of one, just as the sun returned to its civilization. Right when the sky slowly turns dark.

His lips moved slowly over Seungyeon's sweet lips. Although at first the girl was shocked, but when she realized what was happening she immediately closed her eyes and accepted all of Jonghyun's touches on her lips with all her heart. Feeling the overflowing feelings of Jonghyun that he knew was unable for the man to express through words.

About the sadness that is so deep. About love.

Jonghyun loves Seungyeon.

There is no doubt about that.

Jonghyun's kiss said everything.

He gently moved his lips to explore every possible angle, making Seungyeon complacent. This is not their first kiss, Jonghyun has often kissed her so Seungyeon knows that her lover is a reliable kisser. But this time Jonghyun kissed her more gently than ever before, just playing lip, not in a hurry, not demanding deeper, just moving slowly as if he wanted to enjoy every second they passed together at this beautiful sunset.

Briefly, Jonghyun released his lips just to look at Seungyeon who still closed her eyes with a blushing face. Beautiful, he thought. And the girl is his. When Seungyeon opened her eyes, her light brown slices immediately met Jonghyun's chocolate slices. And Jonghyun smiled. They can feel each other's breath that feels hot because their faces are so close.

"I love you." Jonghyun whispered.

Seungyeon felt Jonghyun's hand which had been still encapsulating her face now stroking it slowly. Their noses touched, then Jonghyun kissed her lips again.

Either the man can feel it or not, but it feels like Seungyeon is drowning with the sun out there. Can not return the expression of love. Can not, when in his heart, Seungyeon knew she had to leave Jonghyun.

***

Jonghyun walked to his apartment while whistling softly. Today he feels Seungyeon is a bit different from usual, more silent, only smiles a little or answers briefly in every conversation they have. And Jonghyun has felt it since he called the girl asking to meet because he missed. Earlier, when on the phone Seungyeon asked random questions about things that were not as usual, Jonghyun immediately thought -maybe- the girl was still doubtful about him. So as much as possible he convinced her that he was truly in love.

Suddenly the cellphone that he kept in his jeans pocket was vibrating, signaling an incoming call. Turns out Jungshin.

"Jungshin, what's up?" Jonghyun asked directly, his right hand holding a cellphone attached to his ear while his left hand took off his shoelaces to change house slippers then dropped his body on the sofa.

"Where is Hyung? I need your help."

"I'm at home, what's up?"

Jungshin sighed in relief, "Can I borrow one of your cars?"

Jonghyun frowned in confusion, "My car? It's okay, but, so what happened to your car?"

"I don't know what happened, when I was leaving, all the tires on my car went flat, even though I didn't use them. It just went away."

"You don't have one car."

"All three of my cars, Hyung... That's why I feel weird." Said Jungshin upset.

The wrinkles on Jonghyun's brow were getting tighter, "Why is that possible? Then just use one of my cars, do you want to take it yourself or do I go to your place?"

Jungshin laughed, amused but thanked Jonghyun's attention. "I'm going to your place now, Hyung, thanks in advance."

"Hm, no problem." Jonghyun looked at his watch, still at seven. "Don't come too late."

"Ya, Hyung."

While waiting for Jungshin to arrive, Jonghyun took the time to clean up and planned to write some songs after he felt refreshed. While there is time, he feels he must make the best use of it.

And Jungshin arrived not long after Jonghyun finished bathing, precisely when he was making coffee to accompany him to write lyrics and make some melodies.

"Hyung?" Exclaimed Jungshin from the door.

"In the kitchen!"

Jungshin approached with his trademark smile, "I don't think Hyung is alone." He said in an ignorant tone when he saw Jonghyun.

"I just got home on a date." Jonghyun answered proudly.

Jungshin was silent, his smile vanished.

The tall man forgot, Jonghyun is the lover of the woman he likes.

Eh.

Wait.

What did he said?

No.

That is not true.

Let's just say Jungshin didn't say anything in his heart.

Forget it.

"What's wrong with your cars?" Jonghyun asked, fortunately, it seems like he didn't realize Jungshin's expression suddenly changed.

Jungshin cleared his throat, "I don't understand, I came back from the agency office no problem but when I was leaving again everything was flat. Hyung, my three cars. Including my beloved Mercedes-Benz. Tomorrow I have to bring everything to the garage." Obviously annoyed.

"Where do you want to go again?" Jonghyun asked quietly, trying to shake off his friend's annoyance. Actually flat car tires are not a big problem, but it's still annoying to find out when the car will be used. "Want me to make coffee as well?"

"No thanks. I want to meet some friends."

Jonghyun nodded and then headed to the living room together with his coffee cup which he immediately placed on the table and sat himself on the sofa. Jungshin followed him.

"Just use my car, don't worry." Jonghyun held out his Aston Martin key.

Jungshin frowned before accepting, "Just yours SUV." He said feeling bad.

"Just take this." Jonghyun said firmly, not wanting to be denied.

Inevitably Jungshin accepted it while smiling. "It won't take long, after my car has no more problems, I'll return it right away."

"Enjoy."

"Alright, I'll go first. Thank you, Hyung." Jungshin stood up, about to leave.

Jonghyun nodded while sipping his coffee, "Be careful on the way."

Jungshin waved and left.

After that, Jonghyun felt the peace of every 'date' with his guitar. He composed several melodies for the songs whose lyrics he had just written. About sunset and sweet kisses from someone.

Ah, it's only been a few hours but he already misses Seungyeon again.

Actually, what had the girl done to him that he was like this? It felt like he wanted to go to the place where the girl was now just to hold her hand. Or, if permitted, spend the night in her place, just so he can hold her until morning.

Jonghyun turned his gaze to the clock hanging on the wall, at twelve o'clock at night. Should he call Seungyeon now? Is the girl sleeping? Or reading a book? Or thinking about him? Is it too late now to hear her voice?

Okay. Jonghyun admitted defeat.

With a big smile on his lips he reached for the cellphone which had just been lying on the table. Pressing the zero that immediately connects the call to the girl he adores.

A call is connected. Once, twice, three times... There was no answer. Jonghyun try again. Wait patiently, hoping that the monotone's voice turned into the voice of someone he really missed now. Still no answer.

"Maybe she's sleeping," he muttered softly.

Surrender, Jonghyun sighs softly. Yes, maybe Seungyeon has fallen asleep. Looks like the girl is really tired. She was extremely busy because of her filming which was accelerated by the director. When they're met this afternoon, Seungyeon looked gloomy and slightly pale, but was asked many times the answer remained the same; "I'm fine, Oppa." She said.

A few minutes passed, Jonghyun only plucked his acoustic guitar carelessly. It's midnight but not yet sleepy. It must be because of the coffee he had been drinking. Never mind staying up late again, even after every night he had difficulty sleeping. Even if you can sleep surely not sound. Can only sleep well if Seungyeon is in his arms.

Suddenly, his cellphone vibrated, making Jonghyun a little surprised but immediately grabbed it right away. Hope it's a call from Seungyeon. But apparently, an unknown number plastered on his cellphone screen, making Jonghyun frown.

"Hallo?"

"Good evening. Are you really Mr. Lee Jonghyun, owner of an Aston Martin V8 car with license plate number 440XXX?"

For the umpteenth time today, Jonghyun frowned in confusion. "Right. Sorry, who am I talking to?"

"We are from the Gangnam police, a car in your name has been involved in a traffic accident. The driver has now been rushed to Samsung Medical Center-"

Really.

Jonghyun felt his heart stop beating for a few seconds. The words of the police were called as if they were no longer heard by him.

No, it's not because the car that is worth billions of won is likely to be badly damaged. He really doesn't care about the red car now. But this is about Jungshin.

Lee Jungshin.

His friend.

His brother.

Without thinking about anything else, Jonghyun ran to the room, took the first padding he saw, grabbed the car key, put on his shoes while walking in a hurry, then went to the hospital.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 2.4K 33
[ Jeongin x Seungmin ] "The bravest thing I ever did was continue to live my life to the fullest even when I knew I was going to die." Society says...
712K 32.1K 54
[COMPLETED] What will happen to him when someone whom he dearly love will leave him forever.... will he be able to move on in his life or will he be...
2.9K 135 14
SNEAK PEEK: "Because I CAN'T LOVE A GUY WHO HAVE THESE FUCKIN SEIZURES ALL THE TIME ! " Jungkook growled, his chest moving up and down , eyes reflec...
599K 34.1K 74
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂℍÉ π•Šπ”Όβ„π•€π”Όπ•Š ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℍ𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝π•ͺ 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕕 π•€π• π•žπ•–π• π•Ÿπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕖𝕝𝕝...