The Wolf and The Ghost

By Leewashinton

Noble Six our favorite spartan bravery fighting the covenant head-on. Until he dies by the hand of an elite o... More

Character
Chapter one
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6 part 1
Announcement
I have return
Chapter 7
Anniversary of 9/11
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Question and Vote
Votes Are In
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Idea
I'm Back
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Still ALIVE
Changes
New Armor and gadgets
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Idea what you think
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Update Notice

chapter 6 part 2

4.9K 75 88
By Leewashinton

Six povs.

We finally exit out of hyperspace and we see ships already waiting for us whom I'm guessing is Phoenix Squadron.

Hera: Phenix base this is Ghost return with parts requesting to aboard.

Rebel: Send codes to confirm your identification.

Hera: Roger that.

Sabine: *argh* this is annoying they partially know us.

Six: Sabine, even though they know you, they still need to make sure your you and not imperials would you do the say?

Sabine: Yeah.... your right.

Rebel: Your request granted, Wellcome back Ghost.   

The ghost ship connects to the ship.

Kann: Alright, guys just hang in thier were going to talk with the commander and we'll what's next.

Sabine: *clicks on the com*Okay, We'll just be here.* clicks off the com* This is going to take awhile.

*Timeskip*

An hour has past and nothing from Hera or Kanna, Sabine fell asleep while I just wait here patiently I was trained to have patience when I was on an assassination mission, I look at Sabine and I feel something strange every time I see her, I get butterflies and it scares me. I hear her grunting and she must be waking up.

Sabine: *grunt* Hey, six are they almost done yet?

Me: I don't know. I haven't heard them for a while now.

Sabine: Man, I hate waiting.

I was going to say something but felt something weird, something is tugging on my consciousness, like a warning

Sabine: Six, is something wrong?

Me: I don't know, it's like I feel something is coming.

Sabine: What do you mean?

Me: I don't kno-

Then we hear the general on the coms.

 Commander Jun: Phoenix's Squadron Imperial star destroyers coming out of hyperspace.

Sabine: WHAT!

I look to my right and see two ships appear, they both look similarThermopylae-class supercarrier  

Me: "Shit"

Before the rebels react the destroyers fire at the Phoenix base and launch TIE fighters.

General: Phenix squadron engages those TIEs.

 On cue, all three ships launch A-wing fighters even the ghost ship engages the TIEs.

Me: General, Why are you not leaving?

They hit our hyperdrive we can't leave.

Hera:*com* Well, you got to get that fix soon or more destroyers will come and will be wiped out.

I look at the battle and the rebels are doing well but TIEs are keeping coming overwhelming the rebels and by the time the command ship gets its drive fix they'll lose the battle.

Me:*sigh* thier only one thing to do.

I got up from the seat and walk towards the door.

Sabine: Where are you going?

Me: *clicks on his com* Hera let me talk to chopper.

Hera: Why I'm a little preoccupied right now I need him.

Me: Please, it can help win this battle.

I could tell she was about to say no but she probably thought about it for a second before replying with a sigh.

Hera: Alright, Six,  but you make sure whatever you doing better work.

Me: IT will.

Hera: I'll transfer the com to Chopper.

Sabine: Six, What are you doing?

Me: I have a plane Sabine, follow me.

We pass the different rooms and parts of the ship until we end up in front of a safety door and an outdoor.

Chopper: 'What do you want'(I don't know how to write droid noises)

Me: Ok, Chopper, I need your help.

Chopper: 'You understand me'.

Me: Yes, but it does matter right, what matters is that I need your help.

Chopper: Ok, what is it?

Me: I need you to lunch yourself in space and meet up with me.

Chopper: WHAT!

Me: I know how it sounds but I need your help, if we don't save them, thier won't be any phoenix squadron.

Chopper pause to think about before replying to me.

Chopper: Alright.

Me: Ok thanks*off coms*

I open the safety door before I walk in Sabine to stop me from entering.

Sabine: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!

Me: Saving this squadron.

Sabine: No, you'll kill yourself!!!

Me: I need to do this if I don't, then this whole squadron and your commander will be capture or die.

Sabine: No! We figure something out-

Me: NO!!

I silence her after that and I guess I surprise due to the fact I don't yell and I'm always calm.

Me: Please.

I was begging at this point.I've seen battles like this and they usually end up in the Covenant favor, hundreds were dead and there was nothing I could do about it but this time I can save these soldiers from their death.

Me: Please Sabine.

She thought about it ( what up with everyone thinking today) before speaking again.

Sabine: *sigh* Okay but please be safe.

I nod and I close the door behind me and press the red button that opens the door and launch me into space.

Sabine pov.

I watch him launch into space and I close the door doors, I can't believe I let him go what worse is that hes doing it on his own.

Hera: Sabine, this is Ghost-1 do you read me?

Sabine: This Ghost-3, I read you.

Hera: We want you and Ghost-6 to leave the system and return to base.

Sabine: Yeah about that six....... Hes... Not here.

Hera: What do you mean?

Sabine: Wwweeeelll.

Third pov.

As the space battle rages on, six is dogging their blasters, jumping off of their ships even scaling off the debris before landing on the tie wing. In the view, I see chopper flying towards me, Luach off of the wing and grab onto the droid.

Chopper: Alright now what?

Six: We are going unto those star destroyers.

Chopper: WHAT!

Six: Yes.

Chopper: WHY!?

Six: We are going to save this squadron by taking over those star destroyers.

Chopper: And HOW are we going to do that?

Six: *brought out a chip* This has the layout of the destroyers, * put it in chip slot* you are going into the ship's engine room and once you are in there..... You know what to do.

Chopper made an evil what I could guess is he chuckled. We fly towards one of the star destroyers.

Third pov.

In the phoenix base, the ghost crew(beside Hera) watches the battle they notice a figure hanging on Chopper flying towards the two-star destroyers and Kanan notices that the figure was six.

 Kanan: Uh, guys why is six and Chopper flying towards the star destroyers?

They look out in space and notice six and Chopper.

Ezra: What is he doing?

Commander Jun: Is he asking a death wish?

Kanan: *clicks com* Sabine, what is six doing?

Sabine: He's going to take on the star destroyers.

Kanan: And YOU LET HIM!!

Sabine: YES! I try to convince not to but he's determined to go and besides even I try to stop him, he is too strong.

Kanan: *frustration sigh* He better no die-

rebel soldier: SIR THE SPARTAN MADE ON THE DESTROYER.

Commander: WHAT!

The Ghost and commander view six on a camera image on a screen and see six entering a hatch while Chopper is flying towards the other Destroyer.

Ezra: Woah, he did.

Commander: let's HOPE he doesn't get himself kill or capture, we won't be able to rescue him.

Six povs.

I already enter the ship and I'm not impressed with these soldiers, at least I didn't make too much of mess or set off the alarm off......

Yeah, not a mess.

Me:*on com*Kanan, this is Six do you read me?

Kanan: SIX, how in the force are alive?

Me: What do you mean?

Kanan: Well-you knows never, what do you need?

Me: I need the mapping of this ship and where is the engine room?

Kanan: Right, wait for a moment.

Six slowly sneak down corridor check for any troopers.

Kanan: Ok sending it to you now.

Six checks his HUD  and sees a small map down to the right bottom corner.

 Me: Thank you, now I want you to keep the destroyer attention.

Kanan: What are you going to do?

Me: You'll see, six out*disconnect the com*.Now how do I get to the engine room without the enemy detecting me?

I look around and then look up to see the air vents and I smirk under my helmet.

*Timeskip*

 I've been crawling for thirty-minutes now and I finally reach the engine room.

Wow this is impressive even it's better than ours but their one thing that's out place and it really really pisses me off.....................

Me"WE ARE THE FRANKEN GUARDS!!!?" 

I left off the air vent and I slowly crawl out and drop down on the bridge, I brought out my rife checking the area which it was all clear, and slowly approach the controls. 

Me:*put the rifle on magnet back* Oh ok let's see hear.

It reads to me the options: Engines control, air, power, and lights, I click the lights and there were more options of how much power and the off and on.

Me: Let's turn this off.*CLicks the off*

The room made zooming noise as the light turn of and change the color to red, and I hear the coms from the Impearls.

???: Can the repairmen fix the lights, We need to see.

???: On it Sir. 

Me: Now just a few touches.

I brought out my wrist energy sword then stab and slash under the controls.

Me: Might as well mess with other things while I'm at it.

 Third pov.

Captian: WHY ARE THE LIGHT TURING ON?!

Officer: They're doing what they can sir, they just got to the engine room.

Captain: WELL, TELL THEM TO MOVE IT WE HAVE A BATTLE TO WIN AND I NEED THIS FOR MY PROMOTION!!

Officer: Yes, SIR.

Officer 2: Sir?

Captain: WHAT IS IT NOW.

Officer 2: Thiers been reports of a man armory moving around the ship.

Captain: What how did this man get on my ship?

Officer 2: I don't-

Captain: Leave it and alert and find this man.

Officer 2: Yes Sir.

Officer 3: Sir, something is wrong with the ship.

Captain: WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?

Officer: Their been reports, of no gravity certain parts of the ship, some crewmembers died in sector 2,3,4, and 5 due to no oxygen.

Captain: What's going on.

Officer 2: Sir, one of our surveillance cameras spotted the intruder.

  Captain: Let me see.

The captain walks to the officer station looks at the screen and sees, and made in the advance armory, shooting his weapon killing several stormtroopers without missing, one trooper sneak behind him tackled the armored man but he evaded the trooper and grab him and breaking his neck before dropping him. The armored man notices the camera and shoots it with his pistol cutting the feed.  

The captain at this point was afraid, he recognized the man from the officer's meeting last week.  

Captain: Where is he now?

Officer 2: He's on his way here.

Captain: Damn! How long until those repairmen fix the lights?

Officer: 5 minutes Sir.

Captain: Tell them they 3.

Captain: Sargent!

Sargent: *runs to him* Sir, have the troopers guard the doors, we can't have that man.

Officer 2: Sir, HE's ALready HERE!

Captain: What?!

The bridge down made aloud thump, gain the officers and troopers attention and made another thumping, another thump, then another, this tension made the imperials afraid. The doors were unlocking itself make a hiss and popping sound.

Captain: Officer, h-how long until t-their finish?

Officer 2: About 50 seconds.

The doors open up and troopers and some officers point their blasters at the entrances but there was nothing there.

Captain: Where is he?

The captain feels a grip on his neck and clicking sound and voice that scares the crap out of him

???: I'm right here.

Officer 2: Sir the lights up in 3...2....1.

The light change to the original color and sees the spartan holding their captain hostage and his gunpoint at his head.

Officer: *gasp* Captain!!!!

 The troopers point their blasters to the spartan.

Captain: Hold your fire!!!

Six: Now, Captain if you don't want to die, then I suggest you order them to put their weapons down and tell the officer to follow my command, if not I'll hurt you.

Captain: We will not do that you rebel scum.

Six: Alright, then.

Six points and shoot the Sargent in front of him killing him.

Six: Now do you want to reconsider it.

Captain: Alright, alright troopers, officers, stand down.

Officer: But sir-

Captain: I said STAND DOWN OR HE'LL KILLS US ALL!

The troopers and officers drop their weapons and kick them away from each other.

Six: Now Then, First thing first.

*Timeship*

Kanan: What is six is doing.

Ezra: Have faith in him, Kanan, I'm sure he's fine.

Jun: He better be-.

Rebel soldier: Sir, both destroyers stop firing at us.

Jun: What?!

the Rebels look out in space and notice it too, but then they started to fire again but not at the rebels, there were shooting the Tie fighters.

Jun: Uh, What?

Ezra: Why would they fire on their own?

Rebel: Sir, one of the star destroyers is hailing us.

Jun: Well, accept it.

a halo figure appears in front of them and what surprises them it was not the Imperial officer, it was Six.

Ezra: Six?! How did you-

Six: Both Destroyers are capture.

Kanan: What?

Six: I said both destroyers are captured.

June: How did you capture the ship.

Six: I outsmart them.

Ezra: So you are in control of both ships?

Six: Just this one, Chopper controls the other one.

Ezra: Woah.

Six: Now let's finish up here and leave before more Imperial forces arrive.

Jun: Yes, of course.

Six: I'll meet you at the rendezvous point Six out.

The halo disappears the rebels were confused and shocked that one man took control over two destroyers.

Ezra: OH okay, that was something yeah.

*Timeship*

Rebel base

six povs.

After the battle, we return to base and report to command, they were shock and surprise that Chopper and I took control over two-star destroyers.

 Rex: That's..... I'm lost for words right now.

  Ahsoka: A Jedi can take on an army but two ships, that's impressive.

Hera: But he could off gotten himself killed or captured, it was reckless of him.

Sabine: Yeah, but if it wasn't for him, we would of lose Pheinx squadron.

Halo Mothma: Yes, let's not forget that he brought some files for us that revealed secret bases, medical stations from the clone wars, even space docks.

Jun: That would help our fleets.

Mothma: Yes it was, anyways I'll send parties to retrieve these, and well-done job Ghost.

Kanan: Thank Mothma.

Mothma: Have the rest of the day off, your dismissed*halo deactivated*          

Rex: You heard dismissed.

We left the commanders and return to our ship and out of nowhere sabine gave me a surprised hung.

Sabine: Thought you were going to die.

I awkwardly hug her back, I don't get hugs from people matter of fact I don't get any at all.

Me: I'm still here though, I'm not going to leave guys you are my new family.

Sabine: *Looks at six* Really?

Me: Of course.

She hugs me again and it feels really strange yet it feels nice and warm, and I really don't want to let go but eventually, we break up and in her eyes, I could tell she still upset.

Me: How about this you can put one pain job on my armor and I could read you a book from my stored.

Her face brightens up and smile.

Sabine: I would love that, I'll give you options to choose*runs to the ship*

Me: "Why is so worried about me, and why did I feel sad when she sad? urgh, this is so frustrating."

*Timeskip*

Imperial headquarters on Coruscant

Kallus pov.

I watching a halo recording that was sent from those the capture destroyers and I see armored man-killing storm troopers with his slug rifle.

Imperial Officer: That's the same killer that murders my men.                 

Me: So he meets up with the rebels then, mmm that most unfortunate.

???: Not quite.

I look behind me and see The Inquisitors, The Seventh sister, and Fith brother.

Seventh Sister: We can draw him out when the rebels strike again then we'll capture him.

???: It won't be that simple.

We all turn to see some that I hope that I never to face.............. Darth Vader.  

Inquisitors:*kneel* master.

Me: What do you mean Lord Vader?

Vader: This man is more skillful than any special forces even a force user.

Seventh Sister: How he an ordinary nothing special.

Vader: That may be but there's more to this man then meet the eye.      

Me: What do you mean?

Vader: There was a legend that Jedi believe, there was the Chosen one and theirs The Master Warrior.

Seventh sister: You believe he's this Great Warrior Master?

Vader: I'm not sure but I must know and if he is then he's a threat to the Empire. 

Me: Well, lets set up a trap to find out.

Seventh Sister: and If he is.

Vader: Then he's our most priority to capture.

Lord Vader and the Inquisitors left me and the officer, I look back at the monitor and continue to watch the feed.

Me: "Who are you".

( Here it is folks finally did it I know took a long time but recently I had family member died, I had school to do and let's not forget the Viures is going on, but I'll soon continue with other stories especially my recent one the Tron and Sorry if the vampire knight is gone I'll put it back on soon, and also I'll have another story coming soon. So that's it, guys, like always I'll see you in the next chapter or story and STAY SAFE and HEALTH don't let this virus scare you. Washington out.)       

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
918K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.