Soulmates Yoongi x Reader

By jeonjungkookfan0808

What is a soulmate you might ask? Your soulmate is supposed to be a person you share an intense and unexplain... More

{1 The Day Before The Concert.
{2 The Day Of The Concert
{ 3 The Concert
{4 The stage (Yoongi POV)
{5 After the concert
{6 Break down
{7 Doctor's appointment
{8 What is the chance?
{9 Dance practice (Yoongi POV)
{10 Fansign in Busan
{11 Fansign in Busan pt. 2
{12 Fansign in Busan pt. 3
{13 Fansign in Busan (Yoongi POV)
{14 After the Fansign
{ 15 After the Fansign (Yoongi POV)
{ 16 The restaurant
{17 The Restaurant pt 2
{ 18 What did you say?
{ 19 What did you say Pt 2
{20 Waking up at 4 am.
{21 The First date
{ 22 On a serious note (First date pt 2)
{23 Horror movie (First date pt3)
{24 Yoongi's Confession (Yoongi POV)
{25 Things have changed.
{26 Coming over
{27 Group projects are the worst
{28 Having a bad day
{29 Grandpa suga
{30 I will never be like everyone else
{31 What is happening to you?
{ 32 What is happening to me? Yoongi POV
{33 We Should Talk
{34 I have a soulmate
{ 35 Do you want to go out with me?
{36 A night out
{37 An awkward encounter
{38 The game is on!
{39 Private talk with Namjoon
{40 Monday morning
{41 Today is the day
{42 Today is the day pt 2 (Yoongi POV)
{43 Today is the day pt3
{44 Today is the day pt4
{45 The Next Day
{46 Promotions in Japan
{47 The Job Vacancy
{48 The job vacancy Pt2
{49 Coming back home (Yoongi POV)
{50 Alone in a meeting (Yoongi POV)
{51 Running to you (Yoongi POV)
{52 Sending in the application
{53 Receiving email
{54 Dinner with friends
{55 The Email From BigHit
{56 Working in the studio (Yoongi POV)
{57 Interrogation
{58 A Terms and Conditions agreement
{59 Interrogation (Yoongi POV)
{60 Normal day at University
{61 After dinner talk (Yoongi POV)
{62 A day in the life of a BigHit intern
{63 Working in the library
{64 A date with Yoongi
{66 Starting Full time at BigHit
{67 The Office Party Pt1
{68 The office party Pt 2
{69 The CEO
{70 Hide and seek
{71 Comforting her (Yoongi POV)
{72 Yoongi's talk with the CEO (Yoongi POV)
{73 Call from Namjoon
{74 The interrogation
{75 Mental breakdown
{76 What Now?
{77 Eunmi
{78 At the apartment
{79 At the apartment Pt2
{80 The announcement
{81 Producer Yoongi (Yoongi POV)
{82 Surviving life
{83 Proposition Denied (Yoongi POV)
{84 Proposition Accepted
{85 The contracts (Yoongi POV)
{86 Graduation
{87 Technical assistant

{65 A date with Yoongi Pt2

33.4K 1.5K 571
By jeonjungkookfan0808

{65 A date with Yoongi Pt2

Your POV

You and Yoongi drive through the mountains while talking about work and just random stuff, all the while enjoying the beautiful landscape. It feels good to be out of the city and for ones and be able to see further than the city lights across the street.

''It's so beautiful out here,'' You smile at Yoongi for a moment before looking back out the window and watch how the trees on the hills roll by. Even though you're just outside of the city it already feels so different. You've just been driving a little less than 2 hours, Yoongi must be getting tired, he said he usually doesn't drive a lot. It wouldn't be so bad to go out of the car for a while and get some fresh air and enjoy the sun on your skin.

''Hey Yoongi,'' You point to a small sign at the side of the road, ''There a restaurant up ahead can we stop there for a moment?''

Even though a restaurant wasn't the best place to take a break because Yoongi could get recognized it would be nice to have something to drink maybe even a snack. You could take it with you and stop somewhere quiet along the road to enjoy the food.

''Uh..'' Yoongi hesitates for a moment, ''I am not sure if that is a good idea.''

''You can stay in the car,'' You smile at him, ''I just want to see if they have coffee to go and maybe a snack.''

''Oh,'' Yoongi's face lights up, ''Coffee does sound good!''

Yoongi's cute gummy smile makes your heart skip a beat even though you've seen it before so many times it still gets you every time. You look at him to see if he noticed, but if he did he doesn't show it. Moments later he pulls into the parking lot of the restaurant, you get out to go score some coffee.

''Wait,'' Yoongi grabs your wrist, surprised you turn around, ''Here.''

He holds out a two 10.000 bills, ''Take this.''

''Yoongi...'' You stare at the money in his hands, ''You don't have to, it's fine.''

''Y/n, really no discussion I know you're not earning that much as an intern at BigHit,'' Yoongi shoves the bills in your hands, ''Just take it, and if you insist you can buy me a coffee next time.''

''I will,'' You accept the money from him and walk over to the restaurant. He didn't need to give you any money it was fine, still, it was kind of a nice thought.

''Good afternoon!'' A young waitress calls when you walk into the restaurant. She seems to be around the same age as you, and you smile back at her. You order a coffee and some sandwiches she usually doesn't do take out but it had been a slow day for her and she was happy that she finally had something to do. After just a few minutes she gave you some wrapped sandwiches and two cups of coffee, the cups weren't convenient as she didn't have any lids. She had been creative with some microwave foil and had covered the tops of it so it wouldn't spill everywhere in the car.

''Thank you so much!'' You smiled brightly at her, ''You're the best!''

''No problem!'' She waved you goodbye, ''Have a nice day!''

''Thanks,'' You yelled from the front door, ''You too!''

Yoongi parked the car in a closer spot to the restaurant so you didn't have to walk across the parking lot.

''What you'd get?'' He looked curiously at the package in your hands, ''What's up with plastic covering the cups.''

''Oh she didn't have any lids and covered it so it wouldn't spill everywhere,'' You explained, ''She usually doesn't do take-outs, but she was nice enough to make an exception and improvised.''

''Nice,'' Yoongi pointed to the package, ''You got some food too?''

''Yeah,'' You nodded and put the two cups of coffee in the cup holders, ''Just some sandwiches.''

''Sounds good,'' He patted his stomach softly, ''I'm kind of hungry, let's go find a quiet spot.''

Yoongi started the car and drove off. After driving for 10 min you two still hadn't found a nice spot, the only nice spot had been around 3 minutes ago but just when you were ready to get out of the car a small family joined you on at the parking lot and you decided to find a better place with less risk of encountering people. He followed the road until suddenly a beautiful lake came into a view. The sun sparkled across the water which looked almost blue in the sunlight. Yoongi stopped at the side of the road next to the lake.

''We could just rest here,'' Yoongi pointed to the small field of grass in front of the lake.

''Sure,'' You nodded, ''The weather is nice we can just sit in the grass.''

Both of you got out of the car and sat down on the grass close to the lake, the weather was nice. The wind was a little chilly but the warm sun rays made up for that. Carefully you pulled the plastic of one of the coffee cups and handed Yoongi his coffee.

''Thanks,'' He grabbed the coffee and sat back a little enjoying the sight of the lake and the warm sun on his skin, ''This is nice, I don't go out much.''

''Me neither,'' You reply while taking off the plastic from your cup of coffee and opening the pack of sandwiches, ''I just don't have the time, with university and everything.''

You grab a sandwich for yourself and hand one to Yoongi. The two of you quietly ate the sandwiches with the sounds of the bird and wind over the water in the background, it's so peaceful you close your eyes for a moment to enjoy the moment. You feel the warmth of the sun tickle your skin and a soft breeze play with your hair, suddenly you feel something soft on your lips. Shocked you open your eyes and stare right into Yoongi's, you are taken aback for a moment but then press your lips back onto his and pull him closer. The touch of his lips feels like magic, even though it's been months since your first kiss with him it still feels just as special every time. His lips move softly along with yours, even though you can feel the warmth of his body you want him closer to you. You tug at the collar of his black blouse to move him closer to you, when you feel his chest press again yours you longingly wrap your arms around him. You want still want him closer it could never be close enough. He is so close not only to feel his heartbeat in your chest but also against your chest, his body against feels amazing. Your body is tingling all over almost begging you for more, more of him. Slowly Yoongi pulls back you sigh disappointedly still longing for more.

''You are beautiful,'' Yoongi put his forehead against yours and gave you a soft peck on your lips.

''I never thought I would fall so hard for you,'' You stared into his lovely eyes, ''I never imagined having a soulmate would feel so incredible.''

''I know right,'' Yoongi smirked, ''You still take my breath away every time I see you.''

He sat down next to you on the grass and put an arm around you, you put your head on his shoulder and looked over the water of the beautiful lake. Even though it was amazing to be together with him you knew soon there would be something that was going to separate the two of you, the tour. You knew you had to talk about it with him, but you didn't want to kill the mood. It had been weeks since you last were able to be with him you didn't want to talk about it now.

''Y/n?'' Yoongi softly said breaking the silence.

''Hmmm?'' You mumbled and looked up at him.

''I know something has been bothering you,'' He looks down at you, ''You can tell me everything, you know that right?''

You nodded, had he just read your mind or something? Maybe this was the right time to talk about it.

''It's just,'' You sighed, ''I know you're going on a world tour soon and since I can't join you, I- I- am worried about us.''

''Me too,'' Yoongi sighed deeply, ''I thought you must have heard it already, but I'm afraid there isn't much we can do about it. Interns never join us on tours and I don't even think they'll make an exception if I asked besides it would be suspicious why would I even ask something like that. There's also no option of you secretly following because your life is here. I would be away for months you would have to drop everything to just live in my shadow for months, it's just impossible.''

''I thought so too,'' You put your head on his shoulder again, ''There isn't much that we can do about it, we just have to be strong.''

''We can do it,'' Yoongi grabbed your hand and squeezed it, ''I love you y/n, I would do anything for you.''

Suprised you looked up at him it was the first time he said those words, it meant a lot hearing those words. Your heart immediately started going crazy and you were sure Yoongi knew but you didn't care it just felt too damn good. ''I love you too.''

Yoongi gave you a soft kiss, ''You can visit me though, there will be periods of rest and we can spend some time together.''

''I would love that,'' You smiled at him, ''You probably do have to help cover some of the costs though, I barely have enough for my rent.''

Yoongi laughed, ''You don't have to worry about that.''

-----

This chapter made me feel so soft inside writing it, I am so in love with their relationship hahaha and I am the one writing it. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I did!

Random character fact:

Haneul is afraid of spiders. One time she frantically yelled at Jieun to comes over immediately because there was this huge ass scary spider in her room when Jieun came over it turned out to be just a black thread. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.8K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." โ€ข "You have me now." "He means 'us'." โ€ข "Wait, does that...
275K 19.1K 22
Yoongi is living a normal life, and he could say that he's already contented with everything. That is until a leprechaun dude with some weird ass mag...
95.6K 4.1K 35
People usually meet their soulmates at the age of 15-25. Human beings are born with a heart on their right collarbone, when they see their soulmate f...
698K 24.7K 33
โ˜…ๅฝกใ€€In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Afte...