Started With A Kiss 2 || Astr...

By Queerlity

They were supposed to ACT Not to fall in LOVE. ------- As the Title implies, their Story started with A Kiss... More

SWAK2: Prologue
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°11°
°12°
°13°
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•|
•30•
•31• Epilogue •
SWAK2: END NOTE & SWAK 3 progression.
STARTED WITH A KISS 3 || PUBLISHED!

°10°

509 40 12
By Queerlity

A/N: When did you join the Fandom?

¶10. Let's Get married.

TaeHa's POV

  “No”

          I strongly disagreed. There was no way I was agreeing to this. What would his Parents say? How could he  think of something like this? Ani. I'm not buying into it. This wasn't part of the Plan.

  “Oh come on” he pleaded. “Just move into the house”

“Eunwoo, we have enough money to rent a new place. Sanha and I will be fine, I can't live in your Parents Penthouse” I scoffed crossing my arms as I looked around the house. The house was too expensive to live in.

“Ya Yoon Sanha, what do you think?” Eunwoo questioned as Yoon Sanha shrugged. He seemed indifferent about the whole idea.

  Don't tell me he was seriously considering this house?

  “staying here would only draw attention to us” I huffed, taking a look around the house again. Nobody denied the fact that house was a Beautiful place but I didn't want Sanha or I to get used to this luxury.

   Sighing, he ran his hands through his hair. I was probably being a pain in the arse right now.  “The House is FireProof. Its not completely hundred percent but at least you won't die if a fire incident should occur..

        I dropped my guard for a while as I examined the house once again. Cha Eunwoo had a point, the psycho would probably not think of burning the Cha Family House down.

“Okay” I muttered as I saw excitement flash through Eunwoo's eyes.

“Really?”

I nodded.

“Thanks” he said embracing me.

   I froze.

Why did he feel so warm?

   “Ahem!” a loud cough brought us back to reality as Eunwoo let go of me.  I hit his shoulder immediately.
“Don't do that when I'm not aware”

Tch..I didn't even kiss you. TaeHa I'm handsome I know but don't fall for me” he winked as I scoffed again. What? Fall for him? He was insane. Why would I fall for him?

  “So where are we sleeping?” I asked as he clicked his fingers. With a bright smile, he gestured us to follow him as we climbed up the stairs.

Noona..” I heard Sanha call.

Hm?”

“I was very scared. I thought I was going to lose you.” he sighed running his hand through his hair. “..I'm still trying to understand what it is you have with Eunwoo hyung but can you not put yourself in Danger? I don't think my heart can bear losing you”

My heart broke at the sight. Yoon Sanha wasn't always this vulnerable unless it was very important. I knew how important I was to Yoon Sanha and I knew how important he was to me too.

I'm sorry I apologized. “..I promise to be careful from now on..okay?”

He nodded. I sighed and embraced him.

   Don't worry Sanha, I won't ever let go of your hand.

»»»

     I had a feeling Eunwoo already knew who was involved in the Fire Accident. How did I know? Yoon Sanha told me that Eunwoo had met with them while I was in the hospital.

    But when I asked Cha Eunwoo he denied it.

    Ding!

My Phone beeped as I checked the notification on my screen.

Wife to Be of South Korean's Prince given one of the Royal Houses.

  I dared not to open it as I laid on the soft mattress. Wasn't going to lie, the house was awesome but it wasn't a gift. It was only for a while. Sighing, I turned snuggling into the warmth of the Pillow.

Was it all worth it?

Was all of this worth the pain?

»»»

“You have become very popular TaeHa-issi” my friend and former coworker mentioned as she placed a plate of pizza in front of me.

“I know

  “Didn't you say you were not going to marry until you graduated from business school?” she asked, taking her seat as I tapped on the table. “..Why did you change your mind?”

    I shrugged. “A Prince fell in love with me”

uwaaaaaaaa..” She cooed. “..You hit Jackpot TaeHa. The only heir of RIR group wants to marry you. You are very lucky”

  Was I?

Maeri...”

  “Hm?”

You don't think I'm marrying Cha Eunwoo for money...do you?” I inquired, observing her quietly.

She giggled shaking her head. “I have known you for years, you are not like that but you will enjoy a lot of money. Chingu, we should go shopping with your Husband some day..okay?” she said flashing a smile as I laughed.

Why did people call Eunwoo my husband? Was it so difficult to pronounce 'fiancé'?

Geurae..” I mentioned. “..Let's do that. You pick a Date”

  She got up to embrace me. “I love you TaeHa

  I raised a mischievous brow. “Me or the Money?”

Both” she replied as she pulled away. “But..” her face turned sour. “..I heard that the Police closed the case of the homicide.. Will you be fine?”

Would I? I didn't know but I should.

   “I'll be fine Maeri besides we should talk about you and Mark..What is going on?

Her cheek flushed pink, making me surprised. They must have gone far into their relationship. “...Mark is really the Best Dad-—I  mean Boyfriend I have had in years...”

What was she about to say.....? Anyways, never mind.

I'm glad you're happy. If you guys later get married. Name your First Child after me cause I am the reason y'all got together anyway” I laughed with Maeri hitting my arm playfully.

“..You should do the same. Your First Kid's name should be Maeri..” she crossed her arms as I clicked my tongue.

What if its a boy?”

Same. What If mine is a boy?”

TaeHa is a Unisex name” I shrugged watching her bit down on her lips. Ha! She was cute though.

   “You have a point” she muttered as a customer opened the door. She stared at her watch and got up.  “Break is over..Take care of yourself Taeha. I'll come pay you a visit”

I nod. “Come visit when you have the chance” I said watching her wave as she headed back to the counter with her Coworkers joining her. I gulped down the juice in front of me before getting to my feet.

   It has been two days since Kihyun had been disturbing me with calls.  I had missed school for two days now because I wasn't ready for the attention school was going to bring.

One week.

After One week, I'll return to school.

But for now I was going to meet with Kihyun. Putting on my shades and face mask, I walked out of the shop.

When did I become a celebrity?

The day South Korea's Prince kissed me.

It's funny how wealthy and Royal people had an influence over the media of the country.

»»

Anonymous POV

  The Bags were heavy but Cha Eunwoo didn't mind. He was simply happy he got to do this again. He had missed shopping side by side with her.

Flashback » 4 years ago.

Noona..are you going to wear all this clothes in a year?” a curious Eunwoo asked as he pulled a trolley filled with Bags of clothes. His Noona had almost the bought the entire store. Just few clothes were left.

“Stop complaining Cha Eunwoo. You're the one I'm trying this hard for. I always need to look beautiful for you, don't I?” she winked as Eunwoo paused in his steps.

His heart pounding faster than usual.

Letting go of the trolley for a while, he grabbed Her Hands, both of them as he stared into her eyes.

Noona...You don't have to try to look beautiful. You are Beautiful to me without even trying.” squeezing her hands gently, she nodded. “When I am older and when we are both ready I am going to propose to you Noona in a shopping mall with a very Beautiful Ring fit for a Queen”

She blushed embracing Cha Eunwoo. “Lets do that. When you are older, make sure you propose to me”

Pulling her closer, he nodded in the warm embrace. “Don't worry, I will. I will make our dreams come true”

End of Flashback.

   It could have happened.

But

she disappeared.

She ran away and Eunwoo couldn't find her but there was hope now that she was back. He could still marry her, if she left him because although it has been four years, Eunwoo was still in love with Park Seori.

  He watched her take out another dress. Putting the bags into the trolley, Cha Eunwoo took out a ring case and knelt before his Ex.

   This was all part of the plan.

Seori gapsed, covering her mouth with her hands as Eunwoo opened it revealing a Beautiful Ring.

  What the hell was Cha Eunwoo Doing? Seori asked stunned at Eunwoo's performance

  “Will you...” he cleared his throat. “..Will you marry me?”

     Seori wanted to faint. How? What? Where? There were so much questions running through her mind. Was he serious, was he not?

   “My Knee hurts, are you going to answer me?”

      Seori smiled nervously nodding her head as the few people in the clothing store clapped. Eunwoo nodded as he smiled.

Thank you” he said closing the case as he got up, confusing everyone. Wasn't he supposed to put the ring on her finger? “I was nervous because I am officially going to propose to my Fiancé tomorrow. I wasn't sure she was going to like the ring”

    Seori's head boiled.

What. The. Fudge?

Eunwoo was only playing with her?

Of course. She was expecting it to be real.

You are a really good friend” Eunwoo said stressing the word 'friend'. “TaeHa would really love the Ring.”

     A flustered and embarrassed Seori looked around as People murmured among themselves. Handing Eunwoo her bag, she huffed, trying to hold in her anger. “Here, Hold my bag for a few minute, I'm going to the Bathroom”

Collecting her bag, Eunwoo watched her retreating figure head towards the comfort room. He could tell that she was pissed already.

Noona,

Why do you keep lying to yourself?

Why don't you want to fight for us?

»»

Hi...? So I might not be deleting this book and here is why: I really like it and I feel like a lot of people mostly especially Aroha's out there read this book and I don't want to be selfish.

»» So I was asked why I didn't make the characters Highschool characters.

Ans:

Simple. As much as I want to put Cha Eunwoo's character in a uniform, I thought about just making him a little bit more mature.

The rest of the started with a kiss characters will simply depend on the Plot I want to portray and I feel like Eunwoo portrays this Character best.

I could make Sanha in the next Started with A Kiss series A Highschool Character or Minhyuk.

It just depends tho.

Thanking you for supporting.

Don't forget to vote and comment. I am really interested in what you think.

Sarang Hae.

-Lee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438 52 21
[NCT DREAM x ASTRO] COMPLETE ! " you love him right ? i know it . so go and said goodbye to him . it will make him feel better since you will not li...
54.2K 2K 70
Childhood friends. New guys. A mean girl. A deal. What could happen? [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in moonbin, astro and sanha] [UNDER HEAVY EDITING]
8.6K 491 55
Vampires and wolves were the huge family conflict between the two men. How come a vampire and a wolf develop such a romantic relationship toward one...
71.3K 2.2K 27
"Congratulations, you're officially Astro's Makeup Artist" Started: March 28, 2019 Ended: April 8, 2020 Note: The story came from my imagination, if...