The Gray Lion? [Keith X Read...

De XxSleepyAuthorxX

Heads up before you read this: This book contains vivid descriptions of violence (that I don't condone such a... Mai multe

I am Rewriting This Story
Disclaimers
Prologue
Chapter 1 Part 1: The Rise of Voltron
Chapter 1 Part 2: The Rise of Voltron
Chapter 2: Some Assembly Required
Chapter 3 Part 1: Return of the Gladiator
Chapter 3 Part 2: Return of the Gladiator
Chapter 4 Part 1: The Fall of the Castle of Lions
Chapter 4 Part 2: The Fall of the Castle of Lions
Chapter 4 Part 3: The Fall of the Castle of Lions
Chapter 5: Prevent Sendak
Chapter 6 Part 1: Escaping the Castle
Chapter 6 Part 2: Sixth Lion, A Gray Lion?
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 Part 1
Chapter 8 Part 2
Chapter 8 Part 3
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Part 1
Chapter 10 Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 & 11k + Reads!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 8 Part 4

4.3K 140 31
De XxSleepyAuthorxX

Keith's POV:

Red was flying to one of the mine shafts and I was confused on why she was taking me here. Until I got a notification on my screen showing someone at the bottom of the mine shaft that Red was taking me. With that I pushed my steering handles to go deeper into the mine shaft and I noticed it was a Balmeran boy with the girl that was on our ship. As I got there I noticed that she was making the ground glow grayish/blue. I finally landed Red down and got out of the Red Lion. Just as I walk out I see that she falls to the ground and the little boy ran towards her, trying to shake her awake. With that my body started to move on its own and I ran towards the girl. I grabbed her gently as possible and was holding her in my arms. As I scan her to check if she was okay, I noticed that she was breathing heavy and beads of sweat was formed on her forehead.

What the hell... What on earth happened to you... Why are you laying on the ground?

As I thought that I looked at the boy and he looked at me with tears forming.

"Please Red paladin, is Y/n going to be okay?"

"She'll be alright, but do you mind telling me what happened?" I asked the boy as I tried to smile at him

"She was get head pains and then she was okay... She asked me if I can move back because she had to do something and then I watched her stand up and close her eyes. Then her checks with the stars were glowing gray. As she was doing that the ground started to glow brighter grayish/blue and then she touched the ground which then the glow was expanding. After that she fainted and that's when you came." As the little boy said that he was out of breath and tears started to stream down his face as he seem really worry for the girl.

"It's okay, we're going to get help for her." As I said that I used one of my hands and wiped the tears off the boy hands while holding onto the girl.

Shiro's POV:

"Come in Shiro, we got a problem." Keith said with a worry in his tone yet no one noticed but me

"What is it Keith?" I asked as I could hear the lace of franticness in his voice

"I found the little Blameran boy and the girl but the girl looks like she's not in a stable condition."

"What happened?" I asked wondering what happened to her but he was cut off by Shay's grandmother.

"It was her. She was the one that saved Balmera." As she said that I looked at Shay's grandmother

"How is that possible?!" Allura said as she was being held up with Shay helping her.

"I do not know, but you must hurry and help her or else she'll be in danger as I feel through the Balmera, her life is weakening." as she said that I was shocked and I felt like everyone else was shocked to hear that. I even heard Keith hitch his breath as he could not believe what he just heard through the helmet. Just as I was about to tell Keith what to do, the ground was shaking and we all gasped. We all looked to see the monster rising up. As it did it was getting ready to shoot the green laser at all of us from his chest. But it was too late to get to our lions. Then I looked at the monster as something was forming at it's feet. Crystals were forming and growing as it was incasing the monster. After that was done and the monster was no longer able to hurt us.

"No way" I heard Hunk say as he was shocked on what happened.

"The Balmera just saved us." Coran said

~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~~

Your POV:

I felt someone grabbing me gently and holding me slightly up. As this person was talking to Silas, I was not able to hear the conversation since I felt that something was going to go wrong.

Save them... It's not over... Tell the Balmera.

Now that voice came again in my head but right before the headaches come with it, the voice disappeared. Just as I processed what the voice was saying the ground was shaking again.

"What the hell..." I heard a deep voice say under his breath as I was coming back. I felt the sudden urge to put my hand on the ground again and use my last bit of strength to save Voltron, as I knew mother's creation was not weakened yet. I didn't want it to kill the Balmerans since they have a family. So with that, I moved one of my arms out the person's hold and touched the ground. After I thought about protecting the Balmerans, that warmth and strength disappeared as I felt weakened even more. I slowly opened my eyes with the strength that I can muster and looked at who was holding me. It was the Red Paladin, the one that I was scared of since he was the one that was ready to strike me. But I didn't care at the moment as I was going in and out of consciousness.

Keith's POV:

The ground was starting to shake, the little boy ran towards the girl and I and he hid his face behind my back. I knew that the beast was not defeated. Just as I was about to tell Shiro, I saw the girl move her hand out of my grasp and touch the ground. As she did that it glowed grayish/blue again and her star birth marks were now glowing gray as well just like what the boy told me. After a few minutes her stars stopped glowing and the grayish/blue on the ground disappeared. Then I felt a tap on my lower chest part of my armor as a signal for the girl wanting me to see her. As she did that I quickly shifted my gaze from the sky to her and we made eye contact. Her y/s/c eye lids were barely keeping her eyes opened as she was using all the strength that she had left but I was able to see her y/e/c eyes.

"A-Are w-we safe now?" If I wasn't excepting her to speak, I wouldn't have heard her faint question if I wasn't so close next to her. I pushed some hair out of her face and looked at her s/c face.

"Yes, We're safe now. You can rest. Don't worry, I'll get the little Balmeran boy back home safely." As I told her that she gave me a faint smile.

"T-Thank you." as she said that she passed out from all the strength that she lost.

"Keith! You need to get her back to the Castle! She's not safe! Her life is on the line! Bring her back!" as Shiro said that, for some reason my heart sank in my stomach. With that I lifted her up bridal style and the little boy was holding onto my neck and I ran into Red. As I sat down in Red I noticed that she was losing power.

"Guys, what the Red Lion looks like its loosing power." I said through the communication device that we had while setting the girl on my lap with the little boy on her lap.

"Same here! All our Lions are acting weird." Lance said through the helmet

Please Red... I don't know what's going on but I need you... Please... I don't want her to die...

As I thought that, all of sudden Red had enough power and stood up. With that I didn't want to waste any time so I punched the handle and we started flying towards the castle. I looked at the girl as she looked like she was getting paler and paler.

Please be okay...

~~~~AS TIME PASSED~~~~

I finally was able to making to the castle and get her in the healing pod. I was also able find out the little boy's name was Silas and I took him back to his parents. Before I left he grabbed my arm and looked with me with his big golden eyes.

"Please tell Y/n I said thank you." As he asked, I got on one knee to look at him and I smiled. Then I ruffled his head with one of my hand.

"No problem Silas. I'll let her know." with that he gave me a hug and I walked back to the castle to check up on her. As I walked into the healing room, I saw Lance already there watching her as he wanted to see if she was okay. It bothered me to know that Lance was here looking at her but I shrugged it off thinking I was just tired.

"Keith, Lance go get some food, shower and change out of your uniform. I will watch her for now." Shiro said as he came through the door. I wanted to refuse the offer but I didn't want to show that I cared for this person which I don't because she could be Zarkon's daughter and just be working with him. With that I got up and was walking towards the exit. As I was on the corner of my eye I could see Lance talking to Shiro telling him that he was okay. Which bother the hell out of me and I don't know why.

~~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~~

Hunk's POV:

I was looking out at the stars with Shay as we were sitting next to each other.

"Thank you for honoring your vow to return." Shay said as we were looking at the sky.

"I should be thanking you. You made me understand what's most important. Zarkon and his Galra Empire are destroying lives. I'm a part of a team that can change that. I know that, now." As I said that we were looking at each other until Shay broke it and looked at the sky.

"What is that?" she asked as she noticed the sun going up.

"It's a dawn of a new day." as I said looking at the sun rising.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

103K 3.4K 30
After the fall of Zarkon and the return of Shiro, the Paladins -- along with Allura and Coran -- are in a state of comfort, enjoying each other's com...
13.8K 404 13
If your a Voltron legendary defender fan, you will likely find this fan fiction interesting. The main character is a eighteenth old girl named Novaia...
235K 8.3K 20
Lance knows that he's annoying. He knows that he's a flirt, and that his jokes are always terrible. That's why the kidnapping by the Galra fleet, did...
378K 19.5K 101
KLANCE BAND After Keith's music producer dropped him so they could focus on different performers, he decided to pursue his other dream and become a d...