Chapter 5: Prevent Sendak

As I got back to the Princess, everyone arrived

As I got back to the Princess, everyone arrived. I was about to start pulling the glass out of the Princess, but someone grabbed my wrist. I looked over to see that it was Cree.

"What is it, Cree?"

"We shouldn't pull it out."

"What do you mean!"

"If you pull them out, then the bleeding won't stop. She'll lose more blood than before. We must tighten the areas to stop blood from flowing out." Cree said in a monotone voice. He got one of the cloths and tied the area above where the glass shards were to stop circulation going to the cut. I was about to help but was interrupted.

"Korus!" I heard Sendak yelling my name. I turned to look at him as I was not in the mood to talk to him as my focus right now was Y/n.

"I need you and your men to find the saboteur," Sendak said, but I turned back to Y/n as I helped Cree with attending her wounds.

"My men and my job are to attend to the Princess and keep her safe until we get to Emperor Zarkon. It's not to finish your job." I said out loud, not even glancing at him as we all knew I was right.

"Tch. If you don't help me with this saboteur, then we won't be able to leave. Thus, making you fail your mission as well." Sendak said. I stopped what I was doing.

He's right. If we don't leave, Emperor Zarkon won't have the Princess. My team and I failed him, and its success or death.

"Fine. Kapono, Dewei, Dario, Wren, and Kenu help Commander Senak capture the saboteur. Cree, and Rehan, we will stay behind, fix the Princess' wounds and protect her." I looked at my men, and they all nodded as if they knew what to do.

As the guards left to find the Green paladin, Sendak stayed behind just in case the Green paladin came to the control room

As the guards left to find the Green paladin, Sendak stayed behind just in case the Green paladin came to the control room. After a couple of minutes, the computer beeped as the Green paladin showed up on the small screen. Sendak turned around to attack him but missed. He then follows him behind and leaves the guards with the captures. Before they knew it, Pidge shocked all three of them, and then she ran towards Shiro.

"Shiro, wake up. It's me, Pidge." as she said to her buddy, a hand grabbed her and lifted her.

"You thought your little hologram trick would work with me?" As Sendak said that, he heard footsteps coming his way. He turned around to face the Red paladin and the Princess.

"Stand back!"

BOOM!

Sendak dropped Pidge and turned to face Lance and Shiro. Lance was the one to shoot him with his gun but fainted immediately since he had no energy left. After that, Shiro, Pidge, and Keith were all fighting Sendak. Pidge and Keith were holding Sendak with their weapons.

"Keith, now!" Allura said Keith pushed Sendak, and he was now trapped inside with the crystal. He was pounding on the forcefield, trying to get out. The paladins just heard footsteps and turned to face some galra guards. The Green and Red paladins got into their fighting stance, ready to fight.

~TIME PASSES~

They were all breathing and huffing as they knocked out everyone. Pidge and Keith gave each other a high-five as they looked at all the galras knocked out on the floor. With that, Hunk and Coran came in with the crystal and put Lance and you into the healing pod again.

"Lance would need a day in here, he should be fully healed. But for the Princess... She should be fully recovered in six quintants (6 1/3 days). The glass in her skin did more damage than before, and her burns aren't fully healed. Plus, the impact from the explosion only worsens her injuries. It'll take her time to be healed fully and then again... Hopefully, she can make it since she lost much more blood than an average Galarn can take. " Allura said as she spat venom when she said two words to everyone.

~Author's Note~

I made this one super short! It's because I wanted to move along faster!~ Sorry if this story is moving forth super slowly..... I just wanted to get more into details and have you guys understand better!~ Plus, it's my first story, so don't judge me!~