Bullied By Luke Hemmings.

By NiallHoransPerfect

Being told that you have to tutor your bully never really sounds good. When Caitlyn is told she has to tutor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 33

272K 7.4K 2.1K
By NiallHoransPerfect

Luke's POV:

I felt so happy when Caitlyn said yes. The whole time, I knew that I wanted to ask her. When I asked her to go out on a date with me, I knew that I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend. The closer it got to the day, I thought about it too much and then I got myself scared. Throughout the whole day, I've been putting it off, but I knew that after today, I wouldn't have a very good opportunity, so I quickly asked her.

Where I was so nervous, I ended up asking her out like a complete idiot. I asked her to go out with me, but then to make it completely obvious that I meant for her to be my girlfriend, I told her that I didn't mean taking her to a place. Caitlyn is cute and giggly, and she finds certain things cute, and she told me that she thought I was cute when I asked her out.

After we had both finished our ice creams, we got back into my car. During this whole day, I haven't stopped smiling and I was still smiling now. Caitlyn was rambling about journeys and how whenever she wanted to go somewhere, it's too far and then she can't be bothered to go. I just listened and drove, occasionally nodding my head.

"Are you even listening to me?" Caitlyn asked me, stopping her rambling.

"Not really." I admitted, glancing at her quickly before looking back at the road.

"I just spoke to you for ages about what I hate and you wasn't even listening." she replied, but I could hear a small smile in her voice.

"I know that you were talking about hating journeys and that you can never be bothered." I told her, turning the steering wheel left.

"I said that because of something I was talking about before Luke! I said that everywhere that I want to go, I can never be bothered because it's too far away." Caitlyn told me, making her long story a lot shorter.

"Why were you even telling me this?" I asked her, stopping at the traffic lights. I looked over at her and she just shook her head at me.

"I was telling you it because that ice cream parlour is ages from my house and I like it, but I wouldn't go there very often because it's effort getting there." Caitlyn replied.

"Well that's just lazy." I told her, looking back at the road and driving when the traffic lights went green.

I drove until we got to my house, and then I parked the car out of the front of the house. My neighbour, who is a few years older than me, was outside his house. He looked over at us as we got out of my car and he smirked and raised an eyebrow towards Caitlyn. I smirked back, and ended up laughing.

"What?" Caitlyn asked me, turning around to look at me.

"Nothing, come on." I told her, walking towards the front door of my house.

_____________________

Caitlyn's POV:

When we went into Luke's, after a while we ordered some pizza. We had gotten here at just before 5pm, and pizza took nearly an hour to be delivered, so we ordered at 6pm when we started to get hungry.

"So you're staying tonight?" Luke asked me, even though I had already told him that I would earlier on today.

"Yeah." I replied, nodding my head. After Luke reminded me, I remembered that I had to tell my mum. I quickly pulled out my phone and sent her a text asking if I could stay at Luke's, even though I knew that she would be fine with it.

"Do you want some clothes for later on? I could take you to yours to get some if you wanted, I don't mind." Luke said. He would always suggest something to me, and then get nervous and end up rambling on about anything.

"It's fine; I'll just borrow some of yours." I replied, laughing at him a bit.

Luke nodded his head, and then the doorbell went. We were both sitting next to each other on the sofa, and as soon as the doorbell went Luke shot up, near enough running to the door. I heard it open, and a man speaking to Luke before the door closed again. Luke returned to his living room with some pizza boxes in his hands.

"Shall we just eat in here?" Luke asked me.

I agreed, and Luke turned on the TV, putting on a film. I didn't know what film it was, but I didn't really mind that much, I just wanted to start eating the pizzas. Instead of sitting on the sofa, I sat on the floor where all of the pizza boxes were. At first, Luke laughed at me, but then he joined me and sat on the floor next to me.

"I have pizza way too often." I told Luke, thinking of how many times I've had pizza in the past week.

"I get it near enough every day; I never know what to have for dinner." Luke told me, laughing a bit.

Luke likes to cook, but he's just not very good at it. When we made a cake, I put in all of the effort and he didn't do hardly anything. He burns most of the things he cooks; the only things that he can make are pot noodles.

"You're not a very good cook." I told him, reaching for another piece of pizza.

"You're a good cook." Luke told me, biting a bit of his pizza and looking at the TV screen.

"I'm a great cook." I corrected him, laughing a bit.

"I prefer my food cooked." Luke said back, looking away from the TV to look at me.

"You always burn your food!" I said, laughing at him.

Luke fought the urge, but he ended up smiling at me, and I smiled back. We finished the pizza really quickly, and then we moved from the floor and sat back down on the sofa.

When we sat down, we automatically sat close to one another. His arm was around me, and I was leaning on him. He moved his other hand and rested it on my leg, moving his thumb in circles. The film went on, and I wasn't focusing on it at all. I was just still trying to get over the fact that I was going out with Luke.

I really didn't expect him to ask me, and I was so happy when he did. I still can't believe how much I used to hate him, and how now I really like him. If I hadn't of tutored him and said no like Ashton had suggested, and then I wouldn't have ended up falling for Luke. I'm so happy that I just went along with it and tutored him, because if I didn't, I wouldn't be as happy as I have been lately.

From the corner of my eye, I could see that Luke wasn't paying much attention the film either. He was looking over at me, and eventually I looked back. When he continued to stare at me, I fidgeted around a bit.

"What?" I finally asked him.

Luke just shrugged, and then looked away. Then a few seconds later, he looked back and leaned towards me. My stomach fluttered before Luke had even put his lips on mine. His face inched closer to mine, and I could feel his breath fanning on my lips. Finally our lips touched, and Luke moved a hand to my hair, moving it from my face slightly.

The kiss got way more heated, and as Luke lips moved against mine, Luke moved slightly, so that he was hovering above me. Luke moved his lips from mine before attaching them to my neck. He kissed along my neck before he stopped. He bit down on my neck, sucking. I closed my eyes, moving my hands to Luke's hair and tangling my hands in it.

Luke took his mouth from my neck, quickly kissing the now sore spot, and then putting his lips back to mine. Everything felt so exciting with Luke, and I loved kissing him. With Ashton, it was nice, but it felt weird. I had been friends with him for all my life, and even though I had liked him for ages, when I actually went out with him it was weird. 

Then kissing Luke, it was exciting. It was so different, I never imagined talking to Luke in a friendly way, and now I was his girlfriend. I haven't kissed many people, and it's all quite new to me, but Luke makes me feel all funny and he makes my stomach fill with butterflies all the time, especially when he kisses me.

Luke trailed his hand down my side, stopping at the side of my waist for a while before carrying on. I still had my hands tangled into his hair, and I gave it a gentle tug. He moaned slightly into my mouth, causing mine to vibrate. We carried on until we literally couldn't breathe, and then we pulled apart from each other.

I moved to the side a bit so that Luke could lie down next to me, and then without speaking, I nuzzled my head into his chest. Still out of breath, Luke leaned his head down and kissed the top of my head. We stayed like this for a while, until I yawned.

"You tired?" Luke mumbled to me. His head was resting against mine, and as much as I was tired and wanted to go to bed, I didn't want to move.

"Yeah, I guess so." I replied, nodding my head even though he couldn't see because it was buried in his chest.

"Come on then." Luke said. He waited for me to eventually sit up, and then he did too. He stood from the sofa and then walked up the stairs, and I just followed behind him.

Luke walked into his room, and like the first time I had come to his house, it was a complete mess. The last few times I had been here it wasn't clean, but it was decent. Now clothes were all over the floor, and his bed. Wrappers littered the floor below his bed and on his desk.

"What happened?" I asked him, looking at the mess around us.

"I didn't know what to wear today." Luke replied, looking through his drawers. The image of Luke trying on loads of different clothes and not being able to pick some out for our date that I had in my head was really cute, and even though I didn't know if how I was imagining it was true, I was smiling.

"Here." Luke said, handing me some clothes. I looked at the clothes and saw a black t-shirt and then an actual pair of pyjamas. They were just grey trouser pyjamas, but it surprised me that he had pyjamas. Every time I stay at his house, he never wears pyjamas.

"You have pyjamas?" I said, probably sounding really stupid.

Luke just laughed. "Obviously. You can go to the bathroom if you want to." 

So I took the clothes and went into the bathroom where I had gotten changed before. When I was in the clothes Luke had let me borrow, I quickly went to the toilet and then picked up the clothes I had worn today, bringing them into Luke's room.

When I went in there, he was already lying down in bed, looking on his phone. He looked up at me as I entered his room, before looking back down at his phone. I put my clothes down on top of his drawers before climbing over him and lying down next to him. While Luke was still looking through his phone, I leaned my head against his arm and closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

I heard the lock sound and then Luke leaned over, putting his phone onto the bed side table next to him. Then he rolled over, pulling me back into him. We both got comfortable, and then we fell asleep.

__________________

I woke up to the sound of tapping. Like before I went to sleep, I was lying against Luke's arm. When I looked up, Luke was on his phone, and he was typing a message or something.

"Did I wake you up?" Luke asked me, his voice still raspy and sleepy.

"No." I told him, shaking my head. "How long have you been awake for?"

"Only fifteen minutes probably." Luke replied, locking his phone but keeping it in his hand.

I just nodded my head and carried on lying there in silence.

"Do you want breakfast?" Luke asked me, looking over at me.

"Yeah." I replied. At the mention of breakfast, I was starting to feel quite hungry.

Luke slowly and lazily swung his legs over the side of his bed before stretching and standing up. He grabbed a pair of black jogging bottoms, pulling them over his legs. He didn't pick up a top to wear though, and then he walked out of his bedroom. Yawning, I slowly sat up and then got out of bed before following Luke to the kitchen.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Luke asked me, standing by the counters.

"I don't know." I replied, shrugging my shoulders. I went and sat down on the stools at the counters.

"Whatever you want for breakfast, I'll make it." Luke told me, putting his hands behind him and holding onto the counter top that he was leaning against.

"I'd rather you didn't." I replied, laughing. Luke just shook his head at me and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Caitlyn, I'm trying to be nice. Whatever you want for breakfast, you can make it." Luke said, lifting up a hand and running it through his hair.

"Pancakes?" I asked him, and Luke just nodded his head. He turned around and looked through the cupboards for quite a while before turning around to look at me, sighing.

"There isn't anything to make pancakes with. Let's go to the shops." he said, and without even asking if I wanted to, we walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

I followed him up the stairs and when I went into his room, he was pulling a black sweater over his head, covering up his chest.

"I don't want to get changed." I told him, sighing and picking up my clothes anyway.

"Just go in that." Luke told me, nodding his head towards the clothes that I was already wearing.

I just agreed straight away, and pulled on my shoes. Luke put his phone into the pocket of his jogging bottoms, along with some money and his keys, and then he went out of his room and back down the stairs. 

Luke and I walked side by side to the shops. It was only a ten minute walk, so I didn't really mind very much. The closer we got to the shop, the more I could see people outside. Then I realised who it was.

"Luke, Michael and Calum are there." I told him, looking over at Luke.

"So?" Luke asked me, raising an eyebrow.

"They don't like me, and they don't like me being with you." I replied, my voice quiet.

"I don't care, I'm always with you, and they're just going to have to get over it." Luke replied, shrugging his shoulders.

We walked right up to the shop doors, right past them. Just as I thought maybe they weren't going to say something, I heard Michael speak.

"Luke, what are you doing with her again?" he asked. Luke stopped walking towards the door and walked towards them instead, and I sheepishly followed behind him. 

"Am I not allowed to hang around with her then?" Luke asked them, a pissed off tone in his voice.

"I don't see why you would want to. Does she even talk?" Calum asked, first looking at Luke, but then looking at me standing behind him.

"You're both such dicks." Luke said, shaking his head at them.

"So we asked you to come out with us, and yet again you're with that freak." Michael said, rolling his eyes.

"She's not a freak, and yeah, I would prefer to be with her. Not that it really has anything to do with you two, but Caitlyn's my girlfriend." Luke replied.

I carried on standing behind him, as if he was a shield. I didn't really know what they would say when Luke told them, other than that it wouldn't be a good reaction.

"She's your girlfriend?" Calum scoffed.

"Caitlyn's a really nice person and you two seriously need to sort yourselves out." Luke told them, shaking his head at them.

"So you're seriously picking her over us? Some nerd over us?" Michael asked him.

"You really don't get it do you? Fuck you both." Luke said, sighing and shaking his head. He walked into the shop, and I quickly followed behind him.

"Luke." I said, reaching my arm out and touching his. "Don't choose me over them, I don't mind, honestly." 

I did mind though. I really like Luke, and I've been so much happier since we started talking. If he chose them, there's nothing that I could really do, and they are his friends. Luke just turned to me, frowning.

"No, why would I choose them?" he asked me, still frowning slightly.

"Honestly Luke-" I said, before he cut me off.

"I don't want them! I want you! Stop." Luke said, his voice raised.

"Sorry." I told him, my voice going quiet.

Luke sighed and looked over at me. "I'm sorry. They're just constantly laughing at people, always talking about other people. You're completely different, and you make me happy. They don't. Any day I would prefer to hang out with you instead of them. You're my girlfriend now, too." 

I smiled at him, chewing on the inside of my lip. Completely ignoring the fact that we were standing in the middle of the freezer aisle in the shop, Luke opened out his arms and pulled me into his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.5K 34
[completed] "...of Irwin" He was her teacher. She was his student. But it wasn't so simple falling in love with your teacher, when someone threaten...
257K 7.2K 46
๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฎ, ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ?
138K 3.9K 35
Katherine is a very smart girl but when she is told she has to work on a project with her bully will she tell her teacher she can't or try to get alo...